My Sexy Roommate - (BTS Rap M...

Від SugarFreeSuga

Who's not shocked when a member of the most popular idol in South Korea, BTS wanted to be your roommate? ... Більше

INTRO
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
A/N
6
WARGHHHH
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
COCONUT HEAD JIN
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
New story?
29
JUNGKOOK GRADUATED!!
30
31 + Shameless promotion
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Will delete soon
13 facts about me challenge
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
Epilogue
New Story
ONLY YOU
Yoongi&Seulmin: New Sibling?
Namjoon&Seuljin: Stop whining
Seuljin: How baby is made
Seuljin&Seulmin: "Did our father like guys?"
A/N 2
Explanation abt sex scene
21.5K views?!! + Q&A
Sorry for bugging you
BTS&Seuljin: WINGS TOUR IN JAPAN 1
BTS&Seuljin: WINGS TOUR IN JAPAN 2
Drafts bye

52

1.7K 54 59
Від SugarFreeSuga

1 year and a half later...

(3rd person POV)

We've been shocked with the news BTS' Rap Monster will be getting married tomorrow. The members were found entered the hotel with another two look-alike women. The fans also managed to take a picture of Rap Monster with his future wife. The more shocking news, Suga also found with a woman beside him who rumoured to be the famous Korean pianist from New Zealand.

The lucky women known to be twins, the grandchildren of the famous businessman long time ago. Bang Si Hyuk revealed Rap Monster had been living with his fiancee as housemates before they developed their feelings to each other. Rap Monster clarified,

"I moved out from the dorm not because our relationship was bad. I had a bad sleep habit and hard to wake up. I didn't want to give hard time to the members. At first, the members objected my decision. After I explained to them, they accepted it. We were not really close at first because we both have our career. She just sent me to dance studio and fetched me. She also cook for us both too."

Rap Monster's fiance, who known as Kang Seuljin worked as pharmacist at her own pharmacy. Who knows, this educated woman have been in a relationship with him since April 2017. Suga also revealed her girlfriend's identity, known as Sheanne Kang or her Korean name Kang Seulmin. The woman just finished her Europe tour for her new composition last 4 months. Only a glance at both twins, they surprisingly look same to each other. Below is the reaction of the netizen.

+222 -0 Some of the residents came to her pharmacy. I did come too. She has nice personality. She surprisingly know everything about medications. She even treated her customers nicely even though some of us just come want to look at her

+140 -5 She's really beautiful. To be surprised, Namjoon chose the girl below his ideal girl's height. Both of them are perfect. Educated, perfect visual and sexy brain. Indeed Namjoon's taste. I'm so jealous~~

+89 -2 Both twins are so lucky to have Namjoon and Yoongi. Yoongi definitely found his true partner. Both of them are excel in piano. The combination of visuals, wow. Their children must take after their genius music and visual genetic.

+50 -0 Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa might not have a hard time to recognize their girlfriends. Seuljin eonni has black hair while Seulmin eonni has dark brown hair. That would be total chaos if their hair also same. ㅋㅋㅋ

+16 -4 We all thought Namjoon oppa will choose the sexy girl that he always mention. It turns to be his fiancee wears decent and simple clothes. She even wears hoodies and knee length shorts in public!

+0 -22 How can these girls are their girlfriends?

+0 -100 They must be using their grandfather's wealth to flirt with our oppa. They're not even beautiful. They don't deserve them.

Let's hope the happiness for both of them. Rap Monster even invited their fans to celebrate his beautiful moment of his life.

💕💕💕

Namjoon stood at the altar, waiting for his bride to enter the hall. All BTS' families were there to celebrate the special day. Some of BTS' fans that are invited through fancafe also come. The invitation made by taking 10 random fans for each members. Everything works well with the tight security controlled the movement of the fans enter the hall.

     "The wedding ceremony begin. The bride and her father may enter." announced Seungjoon as the MC along with his girlfriend.

Bridal chorus was played by Yoongi with piano while Seulmin played the violin as companiment. The door opened, revealing Seuljin and Mr Kang entered the hall. Namjoon turned to look at her. He was smiling widely as they walked towards him and priest. Seuljin locked her arm with his. They signed the marriage certificate.

     "Will you, Kim Namjoon take Kang Seuljin to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you both part?" asked the priest.

He stared at Seuljin for a while. He turned to look at the priest. "I do." The priest smiled slightly. He turned to look at Seuljin.
     "Will you, Kang Seuljin take Kim Namjoon to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you both part?"

She looked at Namjoon. Both staring each other's eyes lovingly. She turned to look at priest. "I do."

     "You may wear the ring for your partner."

Namjoon's hands were shaking as he tried to open the box. Some of them laughed at Namjoon's clumsiness. He pulled the ring from the small box and slipped it to the ring finger. Seuljin chuckled seeing him in that state. He must be worrying too much, just in case he broke the ring, she thought to herself. It was her turn to slip the ring to Namjoon's finger. After doing that, the priest said "I pronounce you both husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Namjoon couldn't contain his feelings, which made the audiences laughed. He obviously showed his dimples after the priest announced. He brought the veil that covered his wife's beautiful face to the back. He pulled her waist close to him quickly. Her eyes almost blurted out. BTS members laughed while clapping their hands.

     "Don't you dare, Namjoon. This is so embarrassing." Seuljin mumbled.

     "What?" Namjoon chuckled.

He leaned into her, giving her gentle kiss on her lips before he pulled away. The audience clapped their hands. "Wow, that is from our groom. I thought they almost eat each other's face. Namjoon, my sister is not going anywhere. Relax." Seungjoon made his remark which make the guests laughed. For the ceremony, Namjoon prepared a song for her wife and performance from vocal line to the both couple.

(Time skip)

     "Now is photograph time. The groom and bride may ready now." Seungjoon announced as the wedding ceremony combined with reception almost ended that early night.

Namjoon and Seuljin walked in front of the photographer. Their pictures were taken with different poses. The fans 'aww'-ed as the picture of Namjoon kissed Seuljin's cheek taken. After that, both families from groom and bride joined the pictures followed by the members joined the formal picture. Seuljin's workmates also joined the picture.

     "ARMYs also may join the pictures too with assigned members. Starting from Rap Monster, then followed by other members."

A group of fans under Namjoon's invitation joined the picture and congratulated them. Followed by Seokjin and his group, Yoongi and his group and that's how the cycle happened. The wedding ceremony ended smoothly. Both families stayed a night in the hotel and they left already. Only BTS members, Namjoon, Seuljin, Seulmin and Big Hit staff were there.

     "Congratulations to both of you. Glad seeing it ends smoothly." said Bang Si Hyuk.

     "Namjoon today looks so handsome. Especially when he sang A Thousand Years. To be surprised he can sing well." Slow Rabbit commented.

     "Eyy, hyung. I can sing, okay. Seuljin even cried." Namjoon frowned.

     "Are you sure I cried because I was touched with the song?" Seuljin teased.

     "How could you do this to your husband?"

     "Geez... Touchy. You're not on period right?"

     "Do I have to remind you what will happen after this?"

Seuljin hit Namjoon's shoulder, making him winced in pain. That dirty reminder... Bang Si Hyuk cleared his throat.

     "Yoongi, when will your turn?" asked Hobeom.

     "Soon. We just engaged, hyung." Yoongi answered, flashing his gummy smile.

     "I guess, we have to go now. We should give privacy to the husband and wife. Again, congratulations to both of you. In marriage, there is always give and take. Understand?" Sungdeuk reminded, both of them nodded agree his statement.

Big Hit staff left the place. They waved at them. The maknae line went to the buffet table which there are still food left for them. Seulmin called the hotel staff to bring wine and the glasses for them.

     "Eonni, I didn't know you're light drinker." said Seuljin.

     "You think, I play piano all the time? I've been invited to many events. Of course I got to drink wine. I'm not that soft like I used to." Seulmin told with light chuckles at the end of the words. The hotel staff came to them and filled the glass with grape wine.

     "Seul-ah, trust me. I met her twice during WINGS Tour. In a bar. She surprisingly is a heavy drinker. She drank 2 glasses of Long Island Iced Tea, last time I met her in Osaka." Yoongi explained while sipping the wine which make them gasped.

Seokjin snapped "For real? That is the strongest cocktail though! It has 5 different alcohol in it. Osaka? Ah... No wonder I saw you walked out from another room."

     "That's true. Well, except that 2 glasses. You drank half of my second glass. I remember that scene. We unconsciously were making out after that. Tch, trying to be hero. Half of the glass already made you lose your mind." Seulmin scoffed. She continued, "By the way, here. Your wedding gift."

She passed the envelope to Seuljin who sit beside her. The younger took it with curious smile. "What is this?"

     "Open it."

Namjoon watched her open the envelope. "Wah, tickets to Canada? And from Canada to Seoul?"

     "I bought them as your honeymoon gift. It's for tomorrow. I guess, you both have to visit each places there. Jin oppa also contributed in booking the hotel."

     "Honey, I want to have honeymoon with you too." Yoongi pouted.

     "You idiot. We don't even married yet. Every friday is your honeymoon. Are you kidding me?" Seulmin asked furiously.

     "Eonni, what is this?" asked Seuljin.

     "That's the entrance ticket for my performance another 3-4 days, I think."

     "Really? I've always want to go to your performance back then. But I can't because I was too busy."

     "Since you have a week break, so you can go."

     "I want to go too." Taehyung interrupted. Seulmin giggled.

     "I bought the tickets for all of you. My fan is so cute. Book the flights okay."

     "Wait, does it means all of you follow us to our honeymoon?" Namjoon asked.

     "You both fly tomorrow. We might a day after that. Don't worry, we won't disturb you both. Seulmin can be the tour guide, right?" Hoseok replied followed with Seulmin nodded agreeing him.

     "Let's take selca!" said Jimin.

With that they took a lot of selcas with different poses using Jimin's phone. Jimin has always been like that. That person who always cherish every single moment. He never change. They left the hall after the wine bottle emptied. The members also stay for a night there.

---

(Seuljin's POV)

The members left the lift after we reached the second highest level in the hotel including Seulmin eonni who share a room with Yoongi oppa. They're such a savage couple and somehow they have that intense vibe between them. It feels like I did mention about eonni yesterday. And it turned out they met by coincidence at different places.

I looked at my hand as Namjoon intertwined his fingers with mine. We looked at each other with smile. He stole a kiss at my lips. I playfully punched his chest. I can feel the hotness at my cheeks. It feels weird. When we were couple at first, I didn't feel anything unless we were in the mood. You know what I mean right? I can only feel the sparks inside me when we fucked. Maybe because our relationship were only lust. Don't misunderstand this, we've been loving each other. It's just Namjoon always horny and sexually frustrated.

As our relationship grew from time to time, even his small gestures always make my heart flutters. Especially when we were engaged. We didn't fuck like we used to. We still do it but occasionally. We had been busy for a year. Like, BTS were really occupied for whole 2018. As for me, my pharmacy operated from 9am to 8pm. There were many times I felt like my life returned to my single life.

     "You lost in your thoughts." commented Namjoon. I looked at the surrounding. We're already in our room and I was carried to the bedroom. "What were you thinking just now?" He continued after he put me down.

     "I was thinking how did you managed to make me fall for you deeper. Namjoon, you know how much I love you?" I stared at him.

     "Of course I know. My wife is so beautiful tonight."

I blushed. "I feel uncomfortable right now. This dress is heavy. How come you can carry me like that?"

     "Because I'm getting stronger? Do you want to take a bath?" I nodded as my answer to him. "You can join me. In that bathroom, there's a bath bomb in my bathing equipments."

     "Okay, baby. I go first."

I smiled, nodding at his words. He stripped one by one, leaving him in boxers before entering the bathroom.

-------------------------------

I hv no idea about marriage lol.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Valentine's Від Maya

Фанфіки

187 3 5
When you spend your Valentine's with a relative stranger, you think it's nothing more than just plain old fun. Your friends, however, seem to think d...
58 0 36
"ʷᵉ'ˡˡ ᶜᵃˡˡ ⁱᵗ ᴼᵖᵉʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᴳᵉᵗ ᴹᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ... ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ" ᴵ ˢᵃʸ ᵖˡᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍˡʸ
203 25 26
'roommate? does that mean... Ji-Hu's recommendation is a guy!' I thought when Haru's best friend decided to move in with her boyfriend that means Har...
107K 4.9K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...