Forever with you...

JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... Еще

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

2- 👭Day out👭

2.7K 139 33
JananiPalpandi

Jeeva's P.O.V:

We reached the parking area. It is located at the base of the mall. The path was very stooping.

Till now Deiva didn't close her mouth. We reached the base. A small kid just fell down in the way. I applied a sudden brake.

The car behind us hit our car. Actually, it's Deiva's car. She opened the door with anger. She began to yell at another car.

I got out. She was fighting with a girl. "It's not our mistake", the girl said. "It was your mistake. How could you hit my car?"Deiva yelled.

"Hey, you only stopped the car suddenly. Now you are yelling at me. Ok. I cannot accept that this is my mistake", the girl apologized.

"What the hell? Look at this... Can you redo the damage?",she continued fighting. I and the driver of that cab were blinking without knowing what to do.

I can at least cool down that girl by apologizing her. So that the fight may end.

I said, "Deiva cool down. It's not a big deal." and I turned to the girl and said, "Hey sorry... It's my mistake".

She just nodded. Now Deiva began to yell at me, "Why you are asking sorry for their mistake? These low-class people couldn't understand this Jeeva."

The girl started fighting now. "You think we are low-class? Who's the low-class whether you or me?",she yelled. Suddenly another girl got out of the car. I was stunned.

Adithi's P.O.V:

I thought that she would handle the situation. But she's ​quarreling outside.

I heard the comment by the opposite, "Why you are asking sorry for their mistake? These low class people couldn't understand this Jeeva.".

I couldn't resist my anger. I got out. How dare she could tell this. I was shocked to see that person.

It's Mr.Jeeva. It's him. He was also in shock after seeing me. I was silent for a minute but my friend is my priority.

I said, "How dare you to insult my friend? You are talking about our status. I accept that we are low-class people. But we don't insult people in public and damage our character and morals like you. We may not be rich like you. But we have a good heart", I said in a harsh tone.

She yelled, "Mind your language. How could​you talk to me like this?". I saw him. He was just blinking. I didn't have a mood to fight but she provoked my anger.

"Mind your language, Miss. We apologized to you... Right? Then why are you overreacting? Just move on", I said in anger. Then he said something to her and grabbed her inside the car.

She stared at me with anger. "I'll not spare you if we meet again", she murmured.

Then I turned to the driver and said, "Sorry Anna, for the confusion. I'll pay the money for the damages. You can drop us here".

I paid the money. Kartika was standing still. I asked, "Hey what happened?".

She said, "Nothing we came to enjoy here but..."

I tried to calm her down, "Hey it's not a big issue. Chill. She will experience the results of her deeds. Come let's move on. You want a delicious lunch in Moonlight restaurant, isn't? Come let's go". She smiled at me.

We both took the lift. We walked into the restaurant. We chose a perfect table and sat. Kartika was lamenting about that incident. Mainly about that girl.

I said, "Hey we came here to enjoy. Not to lament ok. Leave it". She said, "I couldn't resist her sayings. She is a witch". We both laughed.

The waiter came and said, "Mam, this table is already booked by a couple." She asked, "Who?". He showed them. We were stunned.

It's them. Mr.Jeeva and that witch. They approached us. We stood up. She said to the waiter, "We don't need this table. Let them use it", and turned away.

I know she is mocking at us. I said, "We too don't need this. We may be low-class but we are well mannered", to the waiter. He couldn't understand but he nodded and went away.

I smiled at her and moved away from the table. They went to another table. "What an arrogant girl she is? He is so miserable", she said.

We both laughed. We ordered Butter Naan and Gobi Manchurian. It's our favourite food.

We just saw what she is doing. She was talking with Mr.Jeeva.

I told Kartika, "Hey you know who is he?". She told no. I said, "He is Mr.Jeeva-CEO of KPT Infrastructure Company."

She was amazed. "Oh... It means that he is your boss", She said. I nodded. Then we were talking for some time.

Then the food came. I was shocked to see the food. It was different from what we ordered.

I said the waiter, "We didn't order these foods." He said, "Mam this was ordered by you". I was confused.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

What a fight! I thought that Deiva would never stop. But what a wonder! But she was huffing about that girl Adithi and her friend.

After sometime she came to a relaxed state. We sat at a table and she took the menu card. I know she will order the food without asking me.

That's what happened. She ordered Cheese & Roasted Vegetable Baked Manicotti and Mojito.

She didn't even ask my wish. This is what I hate in her. God I have to confess to her.

I called the waiter and ordered Espresso Coffee and Veg Sandwich for myself​.

She asked me, "Why? you don't like the food I've ordered?". What to reply?

I said, "No I like them. But I need a coffee and a sandwich. That's it." I took a deep breath. Mostly I prefer Indian food. But she likes Continental.

I know she will taunt me if I order Indian food. She doesn't know the health value of the Indian dishes.

She was talking about engagement. "It must be a grand function in the city. We can book that Gateway hotel's hall okay?

The food should be in high standards. It should include Continental cuisines. A stage decorated with white flowers.

Ourself in Black attire. Me with a Black Maxi and you with a Black Tuxedo. Standing in the stage and holding our hands.

When we exchange our rings... Light music in the background... How beautiful to imagine! How romantic! Our relatives and Friends. All together.

But one thing, do not invite your office staffs Ok . I don't like that.

If you need to invite them then book another hall in some other hotel. After the engagement we would go there and return after a brief period okay?" Oh my God.

She is thinking that I should obey her these arrogant orders. My engagement should be like some what traditional. A big hall. A stage decorated with traditional lamps and flowers.

Then I in a white shirt and dhoti. I'll be sitting on the stage. There would be many sounds in that hall. Even though I would only hear her anklet's tingles.

When I look up she would be standing in red silk saree with flowers decorating her black tresses.

When I look at her face she would bend her head while blushing. She would be watching me through the corner of her eyes when I'm not noticing her.

When I notice her sight she would divert her gaze and blush. Her eyes will speak what she wants to. Her bangles will narrate her poetry for me.

Her blissful smile will make me smile too. Her jimiki would be embracing her every time she moves making me feel jealous of it.

Even though I would have joined hand with her's a number of times before I would feel a spine chill when I join my hand with her that time... It would give me a feel as if I have reborn new...

That would be a unique feel. That's how it should be....

The engagement should be in Tamizh culture. With all relatives and Friends and my staff also. The food should be South Indian.

It should be served in Banana leafs which is our culture.

After the food Beetal leaves and Beetal nut should be served.

How beautiful it would be!

"Are you dreaming about our engagement?",Deiva broke the dream. I didn't reply.

The food came it was different. It's my favorite food. Butter Naan and Gobi Manchurian. Deiva was shocked to see the food.

She yelled at the waiter,"What's this? I didn't order this." She turned to me and asked, "Did you ordered this?". I replied,"No".

She provoked my anger. I was with her then how would I order the food? She doesn't have any sense.

Adithi's P.O.V:

I asked the waiter to check the table number.

He said, "Sorry mam. It was ordered by table 6. You are in table 9. The number is inverted. Your food must be there. Sorry for the inconvenience mam".

I said,"No problem. May I know which one is 6?". He pointed at a table. I thought it would be 6.

It's nothing but Mr.Jeeva's table. Very funny.

I said,"Could you give me the tray please? I'll give it to them". He hesitated initially. Then I stressed.

He gave it to me. I know she will yell at the waiter harshly. So that I went there. I said,"Excuse me, your order and ours were exchanged. Sorry, this is your food",to her.

She stared at me with anger. I smiled at her.

"Shall I take mine?",I asked her. Mr.Jeeva was simply sitting silently. She said to the waiter," I am cancelling the order. Take the food away".

I said,"See you have ordered this. Just it was misplaced. So what? Take it. Don't waste the food as well as the money". She started to yell at me, "Are you advising me? You don't even know what's the food is.."

"Oh you think that I don't know these foods. May I tell the name of the food? This is Cheese & Roasted Vegetable Baked Manicotti. It is an Italian American kind of pasta.

They are stuffed and baked. The filling is generally cheese mixed with cooked chopped spinach and some roasted veggies. Right?

Then it is Mojito. It is a Cuban highball. But it is non alcoholic. Simply saying it is the juice of lime, mint and basil seed.

This is a veg sandwich and I think this is Espresso Coffee. Am I right miss?",I said to them. Both were wonder-struck. I looked at Kartika. She was smiling at me.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

Oh.. my...God... Deiva's nose was broken. I smiled lightly. If I laugh she will kill me. Adithi took the plate and left. She didn't wait for a reply.

She glanced at us. Then I turned to Deiva she was huffing. I said,"Deiva, we came here for lunch. Cool down Deiva. I am very hungry. Come let's eat". She sat without uttering a single word.

She was angry. She couldn't resist anyone who taunts her.

I said, "Deiva please cool down. Chill. We came here to spend time together. You are now angry. Deiva I am talking to you. Don't be angry. If you are angry then your face will be wrinkled. Then your beauty will be spoiled". I think she will be cool now.

This is the way to cool her. It brought a smile in her face. I was relieved. She is cool now.

I said, " I need to say you something". She said, " I know what will you say. She annoyed me very much. You are angry at her. Right? I'll not spare her if we meet again. Ok. Let's leave it. I cannot spoil my mood for her".

I said,"No I want to say you some other thing".

She asked," Oh... What's the thing you want to say?", while placing the piece of manicotti in the plate. I took the espresso and sipped it.

Then I grabbed the Sandwich and took a bite. "Mmm.... Come on tell me Jeeva. What's the matter?",she asked me.

"Uh.. well... Uh... I... You....",I stammered. "Come on. Why are you hesitating? What's the matter Jeeva?",she asked me curiously​.

"Uh... You are my friend Deiva...", I said. She laughed out loud. I was confused. "This was the thing you were trying to convey to me",she said.

"No, I have another thing...",I stammered.

"Oh I know Jeeva. You will say I am beautiful in this dress. You are my best friend. Do you know? Friendship is essential for our future relationship. It really helps us after marriage",she replied.

She never hears me. I have to say it to her now. But she is considering everything wrong.

"I.....", before I could complete it she interrupted, "Jeeva we came here to spend some time. Be romantic Jeeva. You just drop the unwanted things".

"Could you please hear me once? Please let me speak!", I said harshly. "Ok. Speak Jeeva",she said. That time her phone rang. She began to talk over the phone.

I went to the peak of my anger. I finished the food. Because it's not good to waste food and money. She was talking and eating slowly.

I called Arya and asked to pickup me at the mall as I came here in her car. He agreed. It would take nearly 45 minutes to reach here. If he drives fast then it would take thirty minutes.

Deiva hung out the call and turned to me and smiled. I simply stared at her. She doesn't let me talk.

At least she could understand me. But she won't do that. It's her problem. I decided to talk to Venkat in the evening. I messaged him. He didn't reply. He would be busy. He is the ACP of the city. He would be helpful to me.

Deiva's P.O.V:

How dare she could talk to me like that? This is the attitude of low class people. They will not understand the high standard people like me and Jeeva.

I would have slapped her. But Jeeva reduced ​my anger. He was saying something. As I received​ a call from my bestie at that time. I couldn't avoid her.

She invited me and Jeeva for the party next week. I accepted. He would come with me. He should.

I said, "Jeeva we have a party next week. We should go. You should come with me". He refused, "Sorry I have an important meeting next week". He is disappointing me.

I don't care, he should come with me. "Arya could attend the meeting. You should come with me",I said. "If you want please go with Arya. Do not disturb me",he refused.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

She is torturing me. Arya messaged me that he reached the mall. I messaged him to come to the restaurant. Oh he is my saviour. I stood up from the table.

I said to Deiva, "Deiva I have an important meeting in the evening. I should leave now".

"No you can't leave me like this. You....", before she could complete I said,"It's a very important meeting. I have to leave. Please understand".

At that time Arya reached our table. "See Arya came for me. I have to leave. Bye. I'll call you later",I didn't wait for her reply. I dragged Arya and got out from there. I have to meet Venkat today evening.

Adithi's P.O.V:

We enjoyed the lunch. It was wonderful. Then we left for home. We reached home. We sat over the sofa. Kartika said,"I have to leave tomorrow. I have a flight tomorrow morning. I should go".

"What? You are leaving tomorrow. Why didn't you tell me earlier?",I asked her. "Sorry. I don't want to upset you. That's why I didn't tell you...",she said.

"Ok. See next time you should at least stay for three days. Ok?",I ordered her. She smiled at me and nodded.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

Arya was driving the car. I called Venkat. He answered the call.

"Hi da. What's up man? You have called me ten times. Anything important?",he asked.

"Yes da. It's important. Will you be free tonight? Shall we meet in our meeting place?",I asked.

He agreed," You mean in the terrace, the secret meeting place. Ok we shall meet tonight. I have some work now. I have to go for an investigation. Shall I?".

I said,"Ok da. We'll meet. Ok da bye". I took a deep breath.

Arya asked,"What did he say?". I said," He'll meet us in the terrace tonight". "Us?",Arya asked.

"No only you not me. He may do anything in anger. I won't come with you",he laughed with fake fear in his face.

"Stop the car",I said. "What?",he asked. "Stop the car",I said. He stopped the car.

"What da?",he smiled.

I grabbed his collar and said,"You said that you will be with me always. Now you are leaving me alone. I'll kill you".

He laughed and said,"Just for fun da. Hey I wanted to know how will you react! I'll be with you. We will face it together". I hugged him.

We went home. I directly went to my room without meeting anyone.

I fell on the bed and closed my eyes. Hope everything will be alright.

I woke up in the evening. It was a good sleep.

I was pacing around my room restlessly waiting for Venkat. "Anna...",Uthra came. "Are you Ok?",she asked me. "Yeah... I am fine",I replied.

She said,"Anna I am not a fool. You think I don't know anything. I know Anna. You went to talk to Deiva. Did you tell her your wish?", with a smile.

I nodded my head in refusal and said,"No".

She said, "I know she wouldn't have let you talk. Right Anna? Don't worry anna. We will talk to Venkat first. I'll call him".

I said,"I've already called him. But what will he say?".

She replied,"Don't worry anna. He will support your desicion. Don't take stress anna. Please relax ".

I hugged her with a smile. "Thank you for being with me",I stated.

"I'll kill you if you say one more 'Thank You'... I am your sister... Nothing is important than you",she punched my arm.

"Ok Anna I have an important work down. I am going down",she said and walked away.

I was waiting for him. Finally he came. He didn't even change his uniform.

I asked,"You didn't go home?". He replied,"Yes da. You said it was something very important. That's I came here straightly from work".

That's the reason I like him. He would consider the help as his priorities. He never said no for anything. He is good.

But his sister is a devil. Yes That devil Deiva is his sister. We went to the terrace. It is our meeting place since childhood. He sat down.

"What's the matter da?", He asked. I hesitated. He insisted me to say what I was about to say.

I explained everything to him including my wish. His face changed. I was a little bit tensed.

He stood up. "Get up... Get up...",he yelled. I was terrified. Oh god. He is angry over me. He came to me.

Suddenly he hugged me. I was confused. "It's a good decision. I appreciate you",he said.

This confused me more. "What are you saying? I don't understand", I asked.

"I am saying that you have taken a good decision", he said. " What do you mean?", I asked.

"I mean you are right. Really she is so arrogant. She judges people on the basis of their lineage and social status, rather than their personality or work. She doesn't request anyone. She orders everything. She doesn't respect anyone who is of low status. Even she doesn't respect me most of the time. She is not a perfect match for you. I thought that you love her. But I had a slight doubt. Because you two are different. That's why I stayed silent",he said.

I was amazed. He said,"Close your mouth". I realized that my mouth was widely open and closed it.

"I'll support you always. In this battle we are together",he said. "Battle?", I asked.

"Yes this is gonna be really hard. We have to convince that devil", before he could complete I asked,"Devil?".

"Won't you call Deiva as a devil?",he asked. I smiled.

"Ok join us for dinner. Refresh and come down Venkat. Use my room",I said. "No da. I've already eaten dinner. I got to go. And also I am tired. So I am leaving", he said.

I replied,"Ok. No problem. Join me for lunch tomorrow". He agreed with a smile and departed.

I went down for dinner. Uthra asked me,"Anna where is he?".

I asked,"Who?". I know she would ask for Venkat. But I acted like I don't know anything.

"Uh.... Venkat?",she replied. "You are searching for your love?",I asked her.

"Anna please don't tease me. You know everything. Then you are acting like you don't know anything", she fumed in anger.

"Sorry sorry. I know. I was teasing you. He left already. He said that he was tired. That's why he left", I replied.

"Did you tell him everything?",she asked excitedly. "Now only it came to your mind?",I asked.

She smiled sheepishly. I continued," I said him everything. He said he will be on our side". She smiled.

"That's really great... I was expecting this from him",she smiled.

"Ok Anna. Shall we have dinner?",she asked. I nodded in return.

I am relieved now. Today I'll sleep peacefully.

Adithi's P.O.V:

I suddenly woke up from sleep on hearing an unusual sound. I saw the clock. It was 12am.

That's when I noticed it. My room was different around. I turned to my left.

Kartika was not there in the bed. I was confused. "Kartika...",I called her.

There was no reply. I got up from the bed and slowly walked towards the living room.

It was dark. The hall was very big. It's not my flat.

What? Where am I? Where is Karti? So many questions roamed around my mind.

I heard some sound. I turned. There was a hooded man. "Who are you?",I asked him.

Suddenly it struck my mind. It's him.... It's him..... No this can't happen. My breathing hitched. He came to me.

"Don't come near me. No. Don't come",I said and stepped back.

As I was terrified I ran from there. He began to chase me. I ran to a room. The glass door was locked.

I peered through it. Kartika was sleeping ​inside. I called her while tapping the door.

I heard a laugh. I turned to look. He was standing at a distance. But he was inching towards me. He had a knife in his hand.

I screamed hitting the door,"Kartika... Wake up... Please open the door... He's back...".

I cried as He grabbed my hair. "Ah...",I screamed. I pleaded to him,"Please leave me. Please... Please don't hurt me. Please...".

He smiled brutally. The knife was shining in the dim light.

I was afraid. "Please.... No... What I did was right. I never thought of killing you. It was just an accident",I pleaded.

"Karti... Save me...",I screamed. Ah... He stabbed me. No... No... This can't happen.

I touched my stomach. Blood was oozing out. I was groaning in pain. He took a hammer that was aside. He was about to hit me.

"No.....",I screamed.

"Wake up Adithi. Wake up", Karti was waking me up. I realized it was a dream.

Ah... Horrible nightmare. My breath was hitching. She asked,"Adithi what happened? Why are you screaming?". I was scared of that nightmare.

"Adithi...",she shook me. "I am scared. He tried to kill me. He stabbed me. He was about to hit me with a hammer",I blurted out.

"I am scared. I am scared",I lamented burying my face in my palms.

She shook me and said," No Adithi. You are safe now. No one is here. Please relax". She took the water bottle and gave it to me.

"Drink it. Don't worry Adithi. I am with you. Come on", she said. We both got off of the bed.

Kartika's P.O.V:

I woke up hearing her scream. She was screaming hysterically. It was a nightmare. I went to the kitchen.

I boiled the milk and made some for us. I searched for her. She was standing in the balcony.

It's the late night, so it was calm around. The moon was shining in the sky along with the stars. I patted on her shoulder. She turned to me wiping her tears.

"Why are you crying? Come. Sit here",I said. We sat on the chair.

"Please have it. You will feel better",I said in a gentle tone. The cool breeze embraced us.

I know she is very much stressed. Her past haunts her more.

She is brave but her weakness is her past. She is smiling outside but broken inside. I hugged her tight.

"Please don't let your past to haunt you. You must forget it. Think that you are strong by heart. You can face it",I said.

I continued,"Don't cry. You should not cry when I am there". She smiled painfully.

"You know Karti. I didn't do anything wrong. But it's haunting me. What would I do? I am able to fight against anyone, but I can't fight against my past and him. I can't.

He tried to kill me in the nightmare. I didn't do anything wrong to him. I didn't..... I didn't.... Then why he is still after me", she cried vigorously.

Tears welled up my eyes.

"Shush....Shush... Everything will be alright. You know one thing. You are the bravest I've met. You didn't do any mistake. You were right. You fought for you and your father.

There's nothing wrong in that Adithi. And he's not here any more. It's just your thoughts that haunt you Adithi. Not him... You can face everything. Don't you remember Appa's advice?",I said. Adithi's father flashed my mind.

He said,"Life tests us every time. But those tests will be really hard when there is a single step before success. It would be really hard that we would drop the effort and drop the task.

But we should face them with courage. Then we can reach success. Remember one thing my dear children, God gives us what we need. He never gives us what we like. Because he knows us better. God will never leave us alone. He would always be with us".

I inspire it more. She said,"Yes I remember it".

She wiped her tears and said,"I got to be strong. I have to face them with courage". I hugged her.

"This is the spirit I love. Ok come it's late. We have to sleep. Tomorrow I have to leave. Come let's go", I said. She smiled at me and came with me.

Adithi's P.O.V:

She has to leave by 11.00am. It's 9.00 now. I was busy in preparing breakfast. She was packing the luggage.

I called her,"Karti.... Breakfast is ready. Come and eat". She said,"Wait I'll come". I shifted the food to the dining table.

She came. We both ate breakfast. "Karti shall we go and meet mother Grace and then go to the airport?",I asked. She agreed. We both left home. I booked a cab.

We both boarded the taxi. My favorite song was playing. It's "Ovoru pookalume solkirathe".

I love it. We both smiled. We reached the destination. We both got inside the orphanage. We went to Mother's room. Her assistant was there. Mother Grace was not there.

We asked the assistant about her. "She has gone for a meeting. She will come after 12.00",the assistant said. "Ok Karti we will go to the airport",I said as Mother would come late.

She said,"Ok. But before that I want a Jigarthanda". I laughed at her. I agreed. The shop was on the way to the airport. We went there. Kartika really enjoyed the Jigarthanda.

Then we went to the airport. It was approximately 10.30.

She said,"Bye Adithi. I am going. Miss you dear. Meet you soon". I hugged her.

Tears welled up my eyes. I am gonna miss her. She went inside and turned towards me and waved her hand. I too waved my hand as tears welled up my eyes.

Yesterday was very nice. She is my best friend since my college days. She reads my mood on seeing my face itself. She stood by me always. She supported me at hard times.

She consoled me when I am broken. She stood by me always. I moved away from there. I reached my flat. I decided to go to Temple evening.

Hi Friends,

Hope you all enjoyed this part. Feel free to comment.

Do you have any guesses what might have happened in her past that haunts her no?

Then comment that below...

Meet you all soon in the next part.

Bye...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

❤Yearning for Love❤ (Completed✔ ) pratimamahajan

Художественная проза

352K 10.1K 54
A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became her worst nightmares. She didn't know whe...
1.5M 59.5K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
Arranged Love Bookstagirl09

Любовные романы

48.7K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
173K 11.5K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; 🔸Love, 🔸Romance, 🔸Comedy, 🔸Drama, 🔸Revenge, 🔸Interesting plots...