What? Where am I? (Toshiro x...

By jbsunshinee

You are just a normal Girl in your own basic world and you absolutely love the anime Bleach and while watchin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N

Chapter 34

1.3K 45 26
By jbsunshinee

I know that its been a while but I've had writers block and I just didn't know what to do but I now have more time to think so here's another chapter.

I woke up in a strange place. My head was still thumping. Memories from the previous night flooded my mind, I quietly sobbed with my head in my hands. I heard people in the next room so I stopped crying and decided to investigate. I got up from the futon I was in and headed to the door. I silently opened it a bit so I could peek into the next room. And what I saw shocked me. It was the full-bringers. I saw Ginjo walking up towards the door so I went back to the futon and sat on it like I'd just woken up. He opened the door.

"Hey sleepyhead."

"Wha-? Where am I?" I decided to act confused.

"Your with X-cution"

"Whats that?"

"That doesn't matter. What matters now is that your safe."

"Thank you, f-for saving me"

"Hey its no biggie. How about you meet the rest of the crew, only Tsukishima knows your here."

"Alright" I got up and he led me into the main room. 'Chad should be here somewhere'. I walked in with Ginjo and everyone stared at me. I looked around the room and saw Chad.

"Chad!" I ran up to him and gave him a massive hug. He was reluctant to hug back but he did eventually.

"I see you know our newest member"

"Yeah. Hey Chad is this where you've been this whole time?"  I asked. He looked confused because he knows about my 'ability'.

"Roll with it" I whispered to him. He seemed to understand.

"Yeah. Its busy here."

"Well you know you need to come to school! You education is important I don't want you slacking"

"Look (Y/N), I know okay, but I need to do this."

"I know. You never miss school so it must be important. But I should really get going. My family's probably worried sick" I started to head for the door but I was interrupted.

"Wait" It was Ginjo.

"Yeah?" I said sweetly.

"How about I walk you, considering what happened last night?" I remembered them again. I had an obvious look of distress.

"Uh, how about Chad taking me. I already know him. So I'd be more comfortable with it" Ginjo was pissed but agreed anyways. So me and Chad made our way to my house.

"What was all that about?" Chad asked once we were far enough from X-cution.

"What? I didn't want to get caught, plus if they find out I'm gonna be the one in trouble. Yes I know whats going to happen but, its been so long since I saw it last, its blurry. I can only remember some things now. I don't remember everything like I used to."

"It's not necessarily a bad thing"

"Whatever I do I will always end up here. No matter what choices I make, whatever details I alter I will always end up here! And there's nothing I can do about it" [SPN quote >_<]

"It's difficult for you huh?"

"Of course it is! I try my best to help but I can't. I cant help anyone anymore." Chad was never good with comforting people so it was silent all the way home. 

"Chad. Don't do anything stupid. They cant be trusted. Not completely."

"I'll be careful." We said our farewells and I walked inside. 'What is going on? Why did I have to be so stupid!! I can't be apart of that! Dammit!'  I went in and decided to start cooking. Before I could start properly there was a knock on the door. I walked to the front door and opened it. Then I saw him.

"Toshiro?! What're you doing here? I told you that you can't be here!" I was happy to see him just annoyed that he came.

"Well hello to you too" He walked passed me and sat on the couch. I closed the door and walked in front of him

"What are you doing here Shiro?"

"Isn't it obvious? I came to see you"

"Yeah I know that. But I told you how dangerous it is for soul reapers to be here, But you're a captain. Its worse for you." He stood up and looked down into my eyes with his hands on my waist. 'He's grown taller' 

"I appreciate your concern for me and my safety but I missed you." I smiled up at him and wrapped my hands around his neck and started playing with his hair.

"I missed you too, but I saw you yesterday. I've been busy with uh things" 

"You know its so annoying when you say that" I giggled at his response. And lowered my hands to his shoulders.

"Hey! It's not like I can tell you. If I could then you would know." I playfully pushed his shoulders.

"I know but its just frustrating" He rolled his eyes playfully and giggled. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and looked up at him lovingly.

"Yeah I know. Hey I was about to start cooking. how about you join me and we'll make a date of it?"

"Alright. I like the sound of that." He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I missed his kiss. I visit him every week but it's just not enough. We've been together for almost two years. But seeing him just once a week is killing me. I cant wait till they defeat the full-bringers. We'll have loads of time together and maybe even get married. I pulled away and leaned my head on his chest.

"Anyways. I'm gonna make us some dinner. What would you like?"

"Surprise me"

"Never give an opinion as always huh?"

"You know it" I giggled and walked into the kitchen. I decided to make my famous homemade lasagna. My mom taught me how to make it when I was, well in my own universe I guess. The guys still don't know how I got here. They think that I can just predict the future, they know nothing of my universe. But I'll never tell them it'll break Toshiro knowing I'm not actually real. I dropped a plate that took me out of my trance. Toshiro came running in wondering what was going on.

"Hey are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine. I just dropped a plate that's all." I grabbed my dustpan and brush and started to clean the mess.

"I'll clean it. You can go and finish up the table"

"Uh okay." I gave him the cleaning supplies and put the lasagna on the table along with our plates, carefully this time. I had a frown on my face still thinking about home. But home is where Toshiro is. Not where I came from. I sighed as Toshiro walked back in.

"You know you have to be careful with the plates right" He sat down as I put food on our plates.

"I know that dumbass! But I wasn't paying attention I was thinking that's all" we started eating and i have to say I'm a great cook.

" About what?"

"Uh. About our wedding." Toshiro chocked on the food he had in his mouth so he took a drink and coughed regaining his breath.

"Our wedding?" he seamed surprised by this.

"Yeah. After all of this blows over we can get married. I'm thinking here instead of the soul society, because the girls cant exactly go there."

"How long have you been planning it?"

"Not long really. But this is our date after-all. Lets leave the wedding planning for later?"

"Alright. So how have things been down here with 'the stuff I cant know'" he used quotation marks and I giggled at his actions.

"Everything seems to be running smoothly. But the girls are suspecting something and it gets harder every time to hide this from them." I looked down at my plate 

"I'm sure you'll figure something out" I looked back up to see him smiling at me. We finished our meal and continued the date with a movie. We were cuddling on the couch with popcorn and other snacks on the table. Toshiro had his arm around me and was rubbing my arm as a form of comfort. I placed my head on his chest and began falling asleep listening to his heartbeat. 

He began to shift a little. He was probably stiff for staying in the same position for so long. He tightened his grip around me and I could feel his eyes in my direction. My eyes were closed since I was trying to fall asleep. I heard Toshiro chuckle and he moved completely, he picked me up bridal style and took me up to my room. He placed me under the covers and he joined me. He hugged me from behind with his head in the crook of my neck. He fell asleep before I did. Then I smiled and let the darkness consume me.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed so far. I'm so sorry that its been so long since my last update, but I thought that I'd add a date while still progressing the story. If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the story line.

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.9K 25
You were a normal human, as far as you knew. Went to school, had a sibling and friends, slept, ate... That was found to be untrue, to your shock, whe...
1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...
6K 150 54
From school to home expectations, Y/N is utterly exhausted. 'It would be so much better in a fictional world' they thought as they drifted off to sl...
52 0 12
Maithleta was born in the human world. Her foster parents died when she was fifteen and lived alone in an apartment. Her senile and Dementia grandmot...