Just Try

By Divergentlover12

When 15 year old Leah decides she wants this year to be different than all the others, she transforms herself... More

Just Try
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

85 8 0
By Divergentlover12

"What do you think Victoria, the school's skank will talk about this year regarding me?"

"I don't know. Haha remember when she told everyone about your so called brother was sleeping with me."

"Oh my god, that was so stupid."

"Yeah, so what should I wear to school on Monday?"

"Those black skinny jeans, pink lace tank top, sliver necklace, and purple high tops."

"Sounds great, thats gonna look so awesome!"

So the girls start their grade 10 journey together with their new looks. Hoping for the best year ever. But will it turn out liked they planned?

"What do you think about throwing a party for back to school next weekend?"

"Sure we can have it at my place, my parents are out of town. But are you positive? I don't want you getting drunk again like that sleepover me, you Melissa and Amanda had."

"Oh haha yeah I swear I won't drink this time".

"All right. Oh look here comes Ms. Popularity with her boyfriend Mr. Right."

"Ugh,"replied Leah.

"What do you two want?"

"Just wanted to come and say I love your girls new look its like totally fab," Victoria replied.

"Sure, you've hated us forever your just sucking up for something."

"Well fine I heard you're both throwing the party of the year, and me and Marcus want in."

"Fine you can come and bring you boyfriend," said Leah.

"Great, we'll be there," said Marcus and Victoria at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 2 19
Leah has been crushing on Justin for sometime now. Then suddenly out of nowhere Justin asks her out. What is going to happen to these to when they tr...
2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
Shivers By R O S I E

Teen Fiction

335 76 21
An ordinary girl, in an ordinary world is about to become extra-ordinary. What would you do if your world was turned upside down? Unexplained absence...
1.6K 496 65
What happens when a young girl runs away from her past, when suddenly her whole world flips upside down. What will she gain and what will she lose? W...