No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Chapter 16

48.3K 1K 86
By inu_mike

 sorry i tried my best but i'm not really focused on writing right now but I hope you like this chapter the book will be ending soon maybe 10 or less chapter left i believe and it'll be finished.

Chapter 16                                                                                                      

(Ash POV)
  I groaned to myself when I felt something dig into my hip I shifted a little before I opened my eyes frowning.
“Jo move,” I grumbled trying to get out her grip she made a noise and held onto me tighter I groaned and looked under the sheets she had her arms wrapped around my waist with her head on my hip like I was a freaking pillow.

“Move or I’ll fart,” I laughed as she sprung away from me and onto the floor, I climbed out of bed yawning as I looked at the clock, shit I’m going to be late. I grabbed my uniform and quickly threw it on with a small smile. Apart of me was excited to finally have this shit done and over with but another part of me was telling me it wasn’t over yet which also made me anxious. I just wanted Gabriel back in my arms and I didn’t care how I had to do it.
“Ash I’m coming with you,” Joanna said crawling on the floor, I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom I started brushing my teeth ignoring Jo as she plopped herself down on the toilet. I scrunched up my face realizing that she was peeing, I frowned and glanced over at her, her hand was between her legs as she sighed in relief.
“You couldn’t wait till I was finished,” I grumbled spitting the tooth paste in the sink, I washed my face as she flushed the toilet.
“No, I can’t hold it long,” she muttered while washing her hands, she picked up her toothbrush. I shook my head and groaned when I looked in the mirror my hair needed a serious cut, hell I looked like a girl right now, if it wasn’t for the uniform I’m sure I could easily be mistaken for one. I grabbed my brush and pulled at all the knots and tangles before I pulled it back into a low ponytail.

“Hurry up, you have 2 minutes,” I left out the bathroom ignoring her protest. By the time I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag, Joanna was running out the bathroom fully dressed with her hair and make up done. I took in the outfit, a high waist tight black pencil skirt and a white blouse complimented by her black pumps. Her hair was down in loose curls and her makeup was perfect she had her little black purse in her hands.
“Where are you going dressed like that,” I asked, we walked out the room and headed down the stairs.
“I have an interview at your school with the principle,” I nodded as Jessie pointed to the door telling me that Andrew was taking us today. I went outside quickly and hopped in the front seat of the car while Joanna climbed in the back.
“Hurry up I’m going to be late,” I stated he nodded with a look of determination, I sighed I should have never told him that.

“No worries little sister, I’ll get you there in five minutes.” He lowered his voice and made it gruff before he sped off. I gulped and put my seat belt on quickly. I have a feeling this car ride wasn’t going to end well.

(Gabriel POV)

Some reason I was excited but, also a little worried it was weird. I glanced up as the door opened, Ash walked in slowly with a small limp and what seemed like a permanent frown. She handed the teacher her note before she limped quietly over to her seat. I watched her slightly worried. I hope she wasn’t hurt, maybe that’s why she was so late. I mean she was really late we only had a good five minutes left in the class.

“Well since we now have the class here I can finally assign the group projects,” the teacher announced, I frowned I didn’t want to do any group projects I personally hated them.
“Okay this is just going to be a group presentation, you can choose any Shakespeare book that you’ve had read during the four years you have been here basically you pick a scene and act it out also you have to memorize the lines.”

“So the partners will be…” The bell rung before he could say anything he sighed and scratched his head in frustration.
“You’ll be assigned tomorrow,” He said over the noisy chatter of students. I scooted back and picked up my bag.
“Gabriel you want to ride again,” Alex asked grinning at me, I smiled back and shook my head.

“I can’t, not today I have to watch my little sister tonight,” My parents were leaving again but only for one day so they’re leaving me in charge of Kenzie, which she is excited about. I have to admit though I am kind of excited about watching her too I haven’t really had time to hang with her since we moved here so I was looking forward to tonight.

“Okay, I’ll catch you later tell Mackenzie I said hi even though she doesn’t like me,” I laughed lightly and nodded. Mackenzie has been acting a little strange anyways she didn’t like a lot of people now but then again she never did take well to strangers.  I stepped into the hall and made my way to my next class I could see Ash in front of me talking on the phone with a limp. I stepped beside her cautiously she glanced down with a tight frown.
“Are you okay,” I asked quietly noticing a small bump on her head.
“Yeah I’m fine,” she mumbled just barely above a whisper, she glanced down at me for a brief second.
“I’ll see you at lunch,” she walked well limped off quickly, I sighed seeing that she was heading to Scarlett who had a smug expression on her face as she looked at me, she grabbed Ash’s hand and pulled her down kissing her hard. I felt a small pain in my chest before I looked away I wasn’t going to cry, I can’t cry I repeated that to myself as I walked to class.

(Ash POV)

I groaned as I limped into the Abigail’s office. I had a freaking headache and my ankle was killing me.

“Ash what happened,” Abigail asked coming over to me as I sat down, I groaned and laid my head down on the pillow.

“Stupid Andrew got in a car accident,” I grumbled. You know that feeling I had when I got in the car with him well lets just say there was a reason the idiot got into a car accident, he was driving above the speed limit and hit a damn pole luckily we weren’t hurt only the car which was wrecked and probably totaled. I of course had to be the one who hit my head on the window when the air bags deployed not to mention I slipped when I got out the car so of course my previously sprained ankle twisted slightly not anything to bad but it still hurt like hell.
“Did you go to the hospital,” She asked I shook my head and closed my eyes but she shook me again.

“You can stay here for the day and you have to stay up still third period here’s some pain pills,” I sighed and took the pills from her, I swallowed them as she tended to my ankle.
“You’re ankle should be fine but I’m just going wrap it up with some ice and an ace bandage then everything should be fine,” She said I nodded and watched her wrap it up, I leaned over and moved her hand away, she stared at me confused.

“It’s fine just give me the ice,” I mumbled she shook her head and wrapped it completely up before she placed the ice on it.
“Just keep it wrapped for the rest of the week,” I groaned I didn’t want my ankle wrapped then it would be stiff all day.
“Alright but lay next to me for a bit I need to talk,” I mumbled she raised her eyebrow and stood up. She walked to the door and locked it before she laid next to me I laughed slightly.
“You make it seem like we’re about to have sex,” I said jokingly she laughed lightly.
“If someone walked in and saw in the bed they would think that,” I nodded in agreement.

“Even though half of the school thinks we’re sleeping together,” she stared at me surprised while I smirked and nodded.
“Yeah I’m that good no one can resist,” I said poking her side she jumped a little with a laugh while she shook her head.
“I’m only laying here so we can talk,” I sighed and turned to my side facing her, I grinned at her suspicious look.
“I’m not going to do anything I seriously just want to talk,” I waited for her to nod which she did.
“You know with everything going on right,” I asked she nodded again.
“So tomorrow or tonight I will be able to be with Gabriel,” I mumbled thinking about the conversation I had with T-bone in the hall  earlier he said everything will be done and over with by tonight so everything will be finally finished.

“You need help don’t you,” I nodded and rubbed my head,
“Yeah I have no clue what to say to her, I want to tell her the truth about everything and I have no problem telling her the truth, but it’s the thing about Aly I have no idea how I can tell her that, I hurt her enough and telling her what happened would kill her,” I mumbled Abigail let out a small sigh and touched my cheek like my mother used to do. She gave me a soft smile.

“You’ll be fine just tell her the truth yes she’ll be hurt but Gabriel is absolutely in love with you there’s no denying that. I think she’ll forgive but she will be mad at you there’s no way that she won’t,” I sighed and nodded while placing my hand on top of hers.
“Thank you,” I mumbled leaning in she covered my mouth with her eyebrows furrowed in, I raised my eyebrow at her.

“No you are not kissing me,” She stated firmly I laughed and moved her hand.
“I wasn’t I was going to kiss your cheek but since you ruined the moment you can get out the bed then,” I said turning on my back, hearing her laughed I turned my head seeing her cheek I grinned and kissed her cheek.
“I’m going to class I won’t be able to sit in here all day,” I said sitting up she pushed me back I chuckled slightly.
“Never knew you were the rough type,” I mumbled she blushed and shook her head.
“Stay in the bed until this period is over since you didn’t go to the hospital I have to watch you just in case you have an concussion,” I rolled my eyes, I’m pretty sure I was fine, sure I was dizzy for the walk to school with Joanna but I was fine. Joanna kept me going the whole time.
“I’m fine I have to check on Joanna,” I said sitting up again she frowned but let me get up.
“Joanna,” she asked I nodded and climbed off the bed slowly, I tested my ankle before I stood up straight she stood up also and touched my forehead I pulled back when she touched the bump.
“You keep this on that you’ll feel it when the medicine wears off so come back to me and I’ll give you some more medicine,” I nodded and took the ice pack I placed it on my head. I walked out the room and roamed the halls until I reached the office. I could hear Joanna talking to the secretary before she opened the door up and came out.
“So how did it go,” I asked she screeched and placed her hand over her heart, I laughed at her.

“I’m in,” she said jumping up and down, I smiled and petted her head.
“Good, you’ll start tomorrow,” I said she smiled with a nod she squealed again and jumped into my arms laughing happily.
“Yeah I start tomorrow, I have to see Carey and Aly,” She exclaimed I laughed and nodded they would be happy and surprised to see her.

“Lucky for you I have a note to get me out of class till lunch you can start by meeting friend of mines,” I said taking her hand and walking her to Abigail’s office.

“Abby,” I said opening the door and pulling Joanna in behind me Abigail looked up from her desk with her eyebrow raised.

“Jo this is Abigail, Abigail this Jo my,”

“Lover and her best friend right Hun,” Joanna said cutting me off I groaned as she latched herself on my arms.  I rolled my eyes as she kissed my cheek I pushed her away laughing quietly at her as she pouted.

“Ash what is this,” Abigail said frowning at me with her hands on her hip.

“It’s Jo my cousin my boy cousin actually,” I glanced at Joanna who was glaring at me.
“I’m a girl just because I have a penis doesn’t make me a guy,” she yelled slapping me, I sighed and left out the nurse office, no way was I staying in there with them.
“Ash honey,” I groaned I would run into Scarlett on my way out, I swear she had a tracking device on me.
“What,” I grumbled pushing her arm off of me, she smile and leaned in, I leaned away from her and covered her mouth.
“No,” I pushed her away ignoring her as she started whining, I hated being with her even though it was fake it was torture and I couldn’t wait till I got rid of her.

“Ash baby what wrongs I didn’t do anything,” I frowned what does she mean she didn’t do anything does she not know what’s she’s been doing for the past month.

“God your so stupid,” her mouth dropped opened before she smiled and laughed at me.
“You must be having a bad day don’t worry though I still love you when your mad,” She said rubbing against me, I shoved her off of me.
“I don’t love you,” I stated I didn’t wait for her reaction though. I walked away hearing her deny I, she’s delusional, something has to be wrong with her.

(Gabriel POV)

I walked into the nurse office seeing Ash laying on the bed with her eyes closed she had an icepack on her ankle and a cloth on her head. I wonder what happened was her ankle bothering her again I know she was limping this morning but she wouldn’t come get it checked out unless it was bad.
“Oh hey Gabriel, don’t mind Ash she just has a migraine and her ankles acting up again, but sit down and eat, your food just came a few minutes ago,” Abigail said kindly as she usually did, I nodded and sat down on the bed careful not to wake Ash up.

“How have you been,” Abigail asked I stared at her confused she usually didn’t ask me anything.
“Good I think,” I mumbled picking up the sandwich, I bit into and glanced down at her noticing her nose was bleeding a little.

“Abigail her nose is bleeding,” I stated pointing to her nose while glancing at her forhead the bump was still there but it was now a purplish reddish color. Abigail stood up and walked over to Ash quickly she placed a tissue under her nose and shook her awake.
“Sit up your nose is bleeding,” Ash mumbled something incoherently under her breath as she sat up slowly while holding her head and the tissue.
“Great a nosebleed,” she mumbled, she glanced up at me and nodded before she turned to her side and laid back down closing her eyes.

“Ash get up you will not get blood on these sheets,” Abigail scolded, Ash groaned and held her head.
“No, I feel like shit just give me some more tissues I’ll stuff my nose and get me some more aspirin please,” she moaned while I stared at her, she really didn’t look to good, her body was kind of stiff, now that I actually look at her seemed as if she was in pain.

“I told you, you would feel it,” Abigail said as she pointed down to my food, I picked my sandwich back up and watch as Abigail helped Ash out who was complaining and groaning the whole time until she fell asleep again which I found amusing.

“Sleeping pills works like a charm,” I nodded those sleeping pills did work well to good sometimes.

“Yeah but what’s wrong with her,” I asked worried she smiled and shook her head.

“Nothing she had a small mishap this morning but she’s fine I’m just letting her rest a bit.” She explained I nodded and stared back down at her she was on her back with her hair splayed out around her, I tilted my head and studied her, she seemed more feminine with longer hair but at the same time she was more handsome, her jaw were more prominent and sharp. I wanted to reach out and touch her but I knew I couldn’t.

“Gabriel,” Abigail said I looked over she had a smile on her face. I felt my cheek grow warm before I turned back to my food.

“I’m finished,” I mumbled standing up she laughed quietly as I threw my empty tray away, I glanced at Ash one more time before I sighed.
“Patience,” Abigail said I stared at her with a small smile. I’m an impatient person but I would wait for Ash.

(Ash POV)

 I walked out the school building stiffly and slowly. It seemed as if everything was hurting right now, not to mention my head was aching again. If I wasn’t in so much pain I would kill my brother right now.

“Ash you okay,” Aly asked I nodded wincing as my neck stiffen

“Yeah car accident this morning, I feel like someone threw me through a garbage disposal,” I muttered leaning against the wall, I shut my eyes and sighed. I was waiting patiently for T-bones phone call.

“You need a ride,” she asked I groaned and held my head as my headache increased.

“Please I can’t wait for them,” I mumbled as Sean came over he eyed me with worry, I sighed and rolled my eyes.
“You okay,” I stared at him not answering Aly would for me.
“Car accident I’m taking her home so I’ll be at your house in 20 minutes” Sean nodded and patted my shoulder, I groaned and pushed his arm off of me.

“Sorry,” he laughed while Aly shook her head while I trudged to her car. I climbed in and leaned my head on the window. I watched Sean and Aly do their thing with my nose scrunched up before I saw Gabriel and Alex come out the building. I frowned at Alex who had his arm swung around Gabriel’s shoulder, she seemed happy with him, I turned away and stared at my lap with a clenched jaw.

“Ready,” Aly asked slamming the door and starting the car up, I looked out the window again at Gabriel and Alex.

“Yeah lets go,” I mumbled remembering Jo she had left early and ran off with that dude she’s been talking too so she wasn’t able to see Carey or Aly today, in fact I haven’t seen Carey today.
“Aly where’s Carey,” I asked as we drove down the road, I was happy that my house wasn’t far from the school.

“Sick, her mom told me this morning I have to drop her stuff off,” I nodded and leaned my head back against the window. We grew silent until we arrived at my house she pulled into the driveway while I groaned. Joanna was out in the yard watering flowers that was certainally wasn’t there. I looked at Joanna as she turned and waved at me.

“Who is that,” Aly asked staring at Joanna who was wearing a a small half of shirt that top right under her chest along with booty shorts and a little cow bow hat, all in all she looked like freaking daisy dukes.

“Nobody I’ll catch you later,” I mumbled getting out the car as quickly as I could, I frowned at Joanna as she flung herself at me.
“Get in the freaking house and where the hell is your clothes,” I hissed grabbing her arm I pulled her in the house and closed the door behind me.

“I was watering the plants Derrick and I picked them out today,” she started I gave her a dry look before I walked away with her on my toes. I sighed and went straight to my room, I stripped out my clothes and went to the bed groaning as my bones ached.

“He’s coming over for dinner in 2 weeks,” She gushed while grabbing some lotion and oil, I buried my face in the pillow feeling her climb onto my back.
“Joanna my back is killing me and I can feel it on my back get off me,” I grumbled in disgust, I didn’t want to feel that thing between her legs.

“Sorry,” She mumbled adjusting herself but she stayed on my back.
“Jo seriously,” she laughed before I moaned a little as she started to massage my back.

“Massage my mom get’s stiff a lot I usually massage her kinks out I don’t know if this will work since it was a car crash but I’ll try,” I nodded and groaned when my back cracked, I sighed and laid flat and let her do what ever the hell she was doing.

(Gabriel POV)

“Bye Alex,” I kissed his cheek and walked into my house only to have Kenzie run into my legs grinning she was wearing one of her flashy princess dresses.

“El mommy and daddy left,” She said I frowned did they leave her by herself.
“Nope they called me,” I heard a familiar voice I glanced up seeing Ash standing in the door frame with a small smile as she stared at Kenzie who was jumping up and down.

“Ash came and played with me, we had a tea party,” Kenzie exclaimed I smiled and squatted down to her.

“Really I hope you had fun,” I said she nodded and hugged me tightly.

“Yeah we had fun she brought some cookies and we had real tea and Mr. Teddy made a big mess but we cleaned him up right Ash,” Ash chuckled, I looked up seeing her nodding but she was a little stiff.
“Yes we did didn’t we,” She said Kenzie smiled and nodded her head vigorously while I watched Ash, she walked slowly over to us with a relaxed smile, my heart slowed down when she reached us.

“I have to go but I’ll see you soon Kenz,” she squatted down in front of her Kenzie pouted and hugged her, I frowned when Ash winced in pain.

“Promise,” Kenzie said holding her pinky out Ash stared at her amused as she wrapped her pink around hers.

“Promise,” Kenzie giggled and kissed her cheek before she ran off with a red face.

“I’ll see you soon too Gabby,” I turned my attention back to Ash, feeling my heart slow, she smiled softly as she cupped my face. My breath became shagged and hoarse, she watched me intensely before she brushed her lips against the edge of my mouth I closed my eyes hoping this small moment would last forever but sadly it didn’t.
“Bye Gabby,” she mumbled I swallowed a lump in my throat as she kissed my forehead and left leaving me on the floor with an aching heart but also with anticipation. She said she would see me soon, I can’t help but feel excited from those simple probably pointless words.

“El can we go to bed,” Kenzie asked appearing in front of me I hugged her and kissed her cheek.
“Of course Kenzie,” I said I picked her up still thinking about Ash I just hope she wasn’t toying with me.

(Ash POV)

I arrived home soon after I left Gabriel’s house. In the middle of the massage her father had called and asked if I could watch Kenzie until Gabriel came home. Of course I had agreed only as an excuse to see Gabriel privately. Although I didn’t tell her anything but I did hint that it would be over but she probably didn’t catch it.

“Ash hun you’re back,” Joanna said I nodded and took my clothes off before climbing into bed, I was still in pain but the little massage did help a little.

“Yeah I am,” I mumbled taking the pain pills along with a half of sleeping pill, I know not to mix to many pills together plus the pain pills will probably put me to sleep.
“Your dad made an appointment for your doctor on for Friday at 3 I believe, I’m supposed to take you so we can get out of school early,” I nodded and laid flat on my stomach as she continued.

“Andrew is moping in his room and Jessica is barfing in the bathroom while Sarah is having major mood swings,” I chuckled at the last two statements about Sarah and  Jessica, I’m so happy that I will never have any children the only way I would have any is if my wife isn’t able to have any.

“You seem happy did something happen,” She asked curiously and out of the blue I shook my head with a semi smile.

“Night Jo,” I mumbled she grinned and turned the lights off.
“Night Hun,” she yawned and shifted around in the bed before she settled down quietly I couldn’t wait till tomorrow T-Bone would be calling he already called and told me everything was finished he just had one small matter to fix. Now all I had to do was get Gabriel back.

===================

I know it took me forever to upload and I know its short but i have school and work among other things that i need to focus on but i will try to keep everything up to date. thanks you everyone for being patient with me.. i hope you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 360 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
87 23 8
Female Lucifer (gxg) soulmates. Lucy has an 18 year old soulmate on earth, She hates the concept of soulmates and has decided to never meet her own...
195K 3.6K 85
A girl with a psychotic ex and a terrible abuse finds someone new. One and only Anna Shumate. Ex gets jealous and tries to convince Katelyn to come b...
18 0 4
Danny is a total playgirl. She's up for anything as long as there are no strings attached. She just finished her studies and lives off of her parents...