Light Town ♦️️ Stiles Stilins...

By carlitoswrites

Dayton Kendall Barnett is a British kid who moved two years ago to California's Beacon Hills. He adjusted pre... More

Intro
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
Small Q & A
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
First chapter is out!!!
Under Editing!!
New Book: Man to Man

Sequel Teaser

2.3K 64 4
By carlitoswrites

From: Stiles Stilinski

Sup, Dayton! Stiles here. Gosh I am so bad at starting letters.

Anyways, This summer has been wild. Allison went to France for holidays, yet I wonder if she will come back to Beacon Hills for the first semester.

Scott is killing my brain with his idea of getting a tattoo. I don't know something about having something permanent in his life that he enjoys. In my opinion, me and needles do not get along.

It's been calmer since the whole Kanima, Matt situation ( which I called from day one. ) Which is good.

There is always a void in this town. You, Dayton. I miss you so much.

Hope to see you or get a reply from you. I wonder why we send each other letters. I mean there is a thing called technology.

Anyways, see you later, Dayton. Miss you x

- Stiles Stilinski.

Hi guys! That is right I am right now writing the first chapters and I will start posting them this saturday!

Excited? ❤️❤️ You will not see anything coming.

TTYL ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 22 7
Carmen McCall had never taken interest in whatever idiotic shenanigans her adoptive brother and his best friend got pulled into, until she notices th...
2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
2.9K 158 9
IN WHICH Peyton Summers was a girl that kept to herself. People didn't notice her and she was fine with that, she'd much rather read a good book then...
669K 14.9K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...