Lacy - Z.M (Book 2, Malik Ser...

By violentxlines

Revenge was all I had. He had everything of mine. He had my strength, my dignity and my heart. I wasn't on... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
66.
67.
68.
Hey thur.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.

65.

2.6K 187 43
By violentxlines

"Is she awake?" I hear a voice in the distance.

I dare not move, but part of me thinks that whoever it is that's in the room with me is going to check if I'm actually awake.

I was still slightly paralysed and it scares me every time when I try to move, and nothing happens. It's like every part of my body has been chained down but nothing is restricting me.

My body was laying on what felt like cold, wet concrete. It was a case of dejavu that I didn't want to revisit again but it's sad to say that this is how my life is now.

I'm never going to be able to sit at home with my two kids, and only stress about what happened at school.

Instead I have to watch my back and keep a close eye on any suspicious vehicle and keep relocating when something seems off.

For a second I had thought I was safe. But that was stupid for me to even assume.

I will admit that I was in a lot of pain. I just had two kids and here I am fending for my life. The doctor did say to take it easy, but that's almost impossible.

Zayns so called slave owner friends can't be trusted I guess.

Niko has me under his wing.

I didn't want to give in. I didn't want to combust like I had did with Zayn. Look where it lead me?

I open my eyes just a little to find I'm in a somewhat dark room. From a slight distance there's a door open that shines a small amount of light.

"She's been out for the last thirty minutes. Wake her up." A voice, that sounds like Niko says annoyed as he comes into the room.

I close my eyes again and I feel him crouch down beside me.

"Alissa." He coos softly.

I don't give him any sign that I'm awake and aware of presence, not that I had any chance of moving.

The back of his hand glides against my cheek, catching a tear I didn't even realise had fell down from my eyes.

Not again.

"Don't cry Pepe. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Nikos voice is kitten soft and I try to at nudge away, but it's no use.

Picking me up off the floor, his hands cradle my body as he leads me o the light.

I squint as an automatic headache affects me.

He places me on a bed and I keep my eyes on him only.

Niko stares down at me as if he's never been more fascinated at anything else in his life.

I attempt to say something but it only comes out as a small whimper.

"Sshh." He hushes as he strokes my hair.

Every inch of my skin feels dirty again. How many times do I have to go through this?

How many times do I have to try and save myself?

A man that looks to be older than Niko walks in and smirks as he gazes down at me.

My panic rises again and somehow Niko notices the distraught in my unmoved face.

"Calm down Pepe. He won't hurt you." Niko assures before acknowledging him. "Any news?"

"Her precious master has called for a meeting with the slave owners. Including you. He's not happy. He thinks the outcasts have her."

"Only two hours and he's already out there looking for you." Niko whispers, his eyes glazing over with somewhat annoyance.

He paces the room, calmly at first before turning back to the man. "What time, Harris?"

"7 tonight. At his slave home." Harris says, eyes flicking to me every so often.

Niko nods before waving him away. "Bring me a bucket of ice water."

"Yes master." Harris bows before making his way out of the room.

Niko is by my side again and smirks as his hands glide up my arm, leaving uncomfortable chills in its wake.

"Such beautiful skin." He purrs. "Perfect, perfect skin."

Harris walks in with the water and places it beside the bed I'm on and my leg twitches.

Relief slightly fills me and I swallow down the bile.

"Strip her." Niko announces and my eyes widen as whimpers and hushed No's begin to flee from my mouth.

Harris grabs hold of my shirt and tears it off completely.

"No! Please Niko!" I feel a harsh slap against my cheek and I whimper to myself as my pants peel off me.

"It's Master, to you too Pepe."

Tears spring free from my eyes and I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel my nubile skin becoming colder.

You've been through this before, relax.

Harris gazes back at Niko when he's stripped me naked and I shiver inwardly.

Niko nods and Harris grabs the bucket of ice water and pours it over my naked body.

Shock clouds over and I suddenly jolt up and pant as Niko returns with a towel.

My head automatically turns to him as my body shivers and tingles.

Niko wraps towel around me and it's as if my body is back to life.

ZAYNS POV

"Who else are we waiting on?" Zaidan questions annoyed.

I glare at him before keeping my eyes on the front door. My mind is somewhat upstairs with the two crying babies that Sabina and Borhan are with.

"Go upstairs Zaidan, join Borhan and Sabina." I murmur before seeing Porky walking in with two very curvaceous women at his side.

"I'm involved in this too. I'm the main reason why you called this meeting." Zaidan scowls under his breath.

I grab onto Zaidans collar and bring him close to me. "Don't argue with me now Zaidan. You're not part of slavery; in fact you hate what I do. So go upstairs, and stay there."

Zaidan scowls. "I'm not leaving. If it involves Alissa, it involves me." He shoves my hands away before walking into the great room and seating himself near the end of the table.

My hands tighten into fists and I take a deep breath.

Calm. Just stay calm.

"Porky." I greet with a small nod. "I see you've picked up two more companions."

Porky nods, a grin on his face followed by two very flirtatious expressions from the two woman on either side of him.

"Master Zayn, it's always a pleasure to see you." Porky smirks. "Though, I get the feeling we aren't here under good circumstances."

"No we are not Porky." I sigh before leading into the great room.

All slave owners rise from their seats, and I frown before shaking my head and gesturing them to just sit the fuck down.

"Shall we begin?" Zaidan clears his throat as silence fills the room.

I nod once before taking a deep breath. Before I open my mouth to say something, Zaidan stands and begins to speak.

"I'm sick of all of this kidnapping. Alissa, has been taken once again and we feel-"

"Who are you again?" Khalinda folds her arms and cuts him off.

I roll my eyes. "My brother." I announce.

"Brother?" She frowns.

"Yes. What my brother is trying to say is, Alissa has been taken from an enemy."

"Alissa." Dargon scoffs. "We have been told that you are no longer with Alissa."

I pierce my lips together. "And what you've been told is true. But it doesn't mean I don't care. She was my slave once."

"Once." Khalinda says. "Until you made her your mistress." She scowls.

I pierce my lips together before Zaidan continues again.

"Alissa was an innocent before she was involved with my brother. She was forced to do things no human should ever go through. Things that you people do to your slaves." Zaidan scowls. "I don't care if you despise me, but we need help to get her back and end this."

I frown at Zaidan before shaking my head.

"Not end this." I raise my voice. "I called you all here to make you aware of the outcasts and their intentions of taking over us."

"They're taking over us because of you!" Mira scowls.

I send daggers at her and frown when I see Niko walking in.

"Apologies, Master Zayn. It's not always easy to drive from Bradford in under an hour." He takes a seat next to Porky and I nod.

"It's fine Niko. We were just discussing-"

"Discussing?!" Mira spits. "Alissa getting kidnapped is not our problem! It's yours." Mira stands and storms out of the great room and I sigh before shifting on my seat and gazing at the rest of the slave owners.

"The outcasts were not going to take over us because I've only sent them a threat." I confess.

"Why would you threaten them, Zayn?" Porky questions. "We have made peace with the outcasts, and from what I remember, none of us were pleased about your plan to fight against the outcasts."

"The threat was taken lightly. And you guys were still going to be behind me when we were going to fight against the outcasts"

"But why?! What reason would you have to threaten them?" Khalinda questions, voice harsh.

I pierce my lips together and gaze at Zaidan.

"Because she was carrying my babies."

"Babies?"

"You told us, she was no longer-" Porky frowns. "I'm confused."

I sigh quietly to myself before standing.

"I lied to you all for the sake of her safety. She had twins and while we were still together, I had made the threat. They were never going to come after you, because they don't want to break the peace. But they wanted her. They knew about us and about her pregnancy. But during her kidnapping, she disrupted their plans of abducting her and killed three of their men. We do believe that someone else near Bradford has taken Alissa though and we want to find out who this person is." I say. "My brother is right. She is only human, and innocent. I created her into something she shouldn't be."

Niko clears his throat before smirking. "I will help you find her."

"Thank you, Niko." I nod at him as my eyes scan the faces at the table.

"Me too."Porky and Dargon follow.

"You may take as many men you want, to find her, even if it means a war to start. I will stand by you no matter what, and you know that." Porky nods.

"I do, thank you Porky."

"Okay whoopty-doo. So say if we find her, what if the outcasts come back? God are all men this fucking stupid!?" Khalinda scowls. "I applaud you for thinking of one thing, but think of the consequences. If you find her, the outcasts will find a way to get her. They always find a way! They are known as good hunters, they will probably find her before you do."

"Then help us, Khalinda." Porky nods. "Zayn is second ranking, and he rules over all of us. Help him free Alissa."

Khalinda stands and frowns. "Give me one good reason why I should sacrifice my own men, to save your precious slave. Rumour has it that you've been knocked down cause you were with Alissa. You're not second ranking."

"Because, I'd do the same for you and I'm no longer with Alissa, so my ranking is still very high."

Khalinda scoffs before she walks in front of me. "I don't believe you. No master is devoted to a slave he's willing to risk his life to the outcasts for."

"Alissa and I are no longer together, Khalinda." I explain again, very carefully.

"I know, but you still care for her. You still love her."

"I care about her." I agree.

"And you love her. Love is what gets us into this kind of mess. Love is the thing that will get you killed. and that's why love is forbidden in the slave community." Khalinda narrows her gaze at me.

I take a deep breath and hush my voice. "I know I killed him, and I apologize for that. but there are bigger things happening now than holding things against me that happened years ago.."

Khalinda screws her face in annoyance before shaking her head and collecting her things. "Well who's fault is that?" She walks out of the great room before saying one last thing. "Be careful what you wish for Malik, because you wanted her gone last time you seen her!"

wazzzuuuppp guys ! haha long time no see right!

Twitter: lifeofchvnel <<<<<<<< FOLLOW ME :)     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 198K 101
"You are the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me, you bastard. I need you but I can't have you. I love you but I hate you. There is som...
360K 8.4K 71
Everyone wanted him but no body knew him "Because I said so." He said to me while pinning me against the wall having a tight grip on my arm. *** "the...
MONSTERS 2 By valeria val

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 7 35
Cherry is engaged to the love of her life once again. Her ex husband was about to be sentenced for life, but escaped after he shot at them. She wakes...
31.2K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...