𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬

By 504heaux

My Works #4| Not a fan fiction. Don't you wish you could fix mistakes that happened in the past? Meet Karin M... More

Description & Characters.
Prologue.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilouge.
NEW STORY.

44

11.6K 516 218
By 504heaux

Chad Jones

"So.. what do you wanna do?" I asked staring at the little girl I called my daughter.

"I wanna go home but I can't do that so I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders up and down.

"Why you dont wanna stay here with me?" I fake frowned and she shrugged again.

"I miss my mommy and my dolls." She sighed and climbed onto the white plush couch.

"Chloe you hurt my feelings. I thought you came here to bond with your dad." I covered my face and pretended to cry.

I heard her sigh again and jump down off the couch. I continued to fake cry and peeked out to see if she was coming. I saw her in front of me so I covered my face again. She climbed on my lap and moved my hands away.

"I was just playing. I came here to have fun with you." She said throwing her small arms around my neck.

I grinned. "Gimmie a kiss to make me feel better."

She moved her head back and puckered her lips before I kissed them.

"Thank you love. We're friends again." I said rubbing her back with my hand.

"Besties!" She yelled throwing her hands up in the air making me laugh.

"You hungry? What do you wanna do?" I asked her adjusting her correct on my lap.

She placed her finger on her chin faking like she was thinking. I laughed shaking my head because this little girl looked and acted just like me. I wouldn't waste my time on a DNA test.

"Can you take me to get a build a bear because mommy didn't wanna get me one. Pleaseeee." She dragged the word please and I gave her a blank look.

"Your mommy said that you have enough toys already." I made up a quick lie because I didn't feel like being noticed in malls today.

"Uh uh because she was the one who told me to ask you to buy me some! Ugh this is frustrating." She slapped her hand on her forehead sighing.

I rolled my eyes, of course she would tell my daughter some shit like that. Imma have to punch her in her shit one day.

"Come on." I placed her down on the floor before grabbing her hand and heading out.

I grabbed the keys to the Rolls Royce just because I was feeling it today. I immediately noticed that I forgot to get her car seat and groaned. I just buckled her up in the backseat and planned on buying her one at the mall.

I put on some Dave East Free smoke and mumbled the words as I drove. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw Chloe nodded her head to the beat and laughed.

"That's my fucking daughter, G." I mumbled to myself.

"Build a bear we gooo." She said once we stepped inside the mall.

"Calm down lil mama." I chuckled as she dragged me to where ever this Build a bear shit was.

We finally got to that gay ass store and she talked to the lady like she knew what she was saying. I just stood back watching shawty do her thing. She continued to talk to the lady as they prepared the bear. I could've did this my damn self.

Hell, they need a build a bitch.

"Daddy I'm done look at how pretty he is!"

"He? Nah shawty ain't no niggas round here. If I gotta turn this nigga to a shawty, so be it." I said pointing at the bear.

"Uh you're so mean. Stop being extra daddy." She face palmed herself before dragging me to pay.

"I'm just saying." I shrugged digging in my pocket.

My phone started ringing and I gave the lady the money due. I placed the phone to my ear before thanking the lady and walking out with my daughter.

They didn't respond so I hung up. After that a message came through my phone.
It was a picture from my lady. She wanted to dye her hair green but I was going to be real.

I didn't wanna tell her hell no but I did. Mama always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. Everybody couldn't rock different color hairstyles.

"Daddy who's that?" Chloe asked looking up at my phone.

"My fiancé." I told her.

"Eww she's ugly." She made a nasty face and I laughed shaking my head.

"It ain't always about the looks shawty." I muttered to myself even though she heard me.

"My mommy's prettier cause she, she look like a witch." I placed my finger on her lip telling her to be quiet.

"Let's stop talking about mommy, okay." I gave her a fake smile.

We continued to walk around the mall and I purchased everything she asked for. After I got her food and she ate it was night time so we just headed back home. I locked up the house before going upstairs and running bath water for Chloe.

"You got it stink?" I asked as she played around with the bubbles.

"Help me, please." She shook her head before saying.

I let her play for a few minutes before I sat at the edge of the bath tub. She was laughing and singing so I took it upon the time to snap a few photos from chest up.

"You're so pretty mamas." I said while washing her body with baby wash.

"Thank you. You're pretty too daddy." She giggled before placing her hand over her mouth.

I laughed before wiping her face clearing the bubbles. I grabbed the towel off the holder and took her out the tub. I lotion her body down before putting on her pajamas and laying her in my bed.

"One day after thanksgiving you're gonna have to come over here so we could work on your room. I know you don't wanna sleep with me all the time." I said and she shook her head.

"I love it here. I had fun with you today daddy." She said yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"I'm glad you had fun." I said kissing her forehead and pushing her hair back.

"Goodnight bestie, I love you."

"I love you more." I smiled before going to take my shower.

I'm engaged, my daughters in my life and I have one on the way. How blessed am I?

Karin Mendez

"Happy thanksgiving." I greeted everybody once I got into the kitchen.

"Same to you. Why are you coming down so late?" Mr. Ronald asked as I placed my hand on my hip.

"My love bug gave me a call. She was telling me everything she did with her father." I said and he nodded.

"Are you talking about little Chloe? When are you gonna bring her over so we could see her?" His mom asked and I shrugged.

"Whenever we come back down here she'll be right by my side. Y'all should've been said something." I said sitting next to Ron putting my head on his shoulder.

"That's my lil boo, her lil cute self." His mom replied gushing over Chloe.

"Why are yall asking for her? That's not Rons child and y'all have no business asking for her." Raven butted in and I rolled my eyes.

"I let you slide with the remarks about me but girl you're not about to sit up here and disrespect my child. That's one thing you're not about to do." I snapped and Ron stood up sighing.

"Raven chill out." He said pushing me back.

"Chloe's in Rons life so she's in ours also. Raven what the hell is wrong with you girl?" Mr. Ronald shook his head.

"I'm just saying. Why would you get a girlfriend that already has a baby? Stupid she's gonna be cheating on you with her baby daddy." Raven snapped and I chuckled.

"Only you would think something like that. You're a sick little girl." I laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"And bitch you're a hoe so we both have something in common." She spat and I nodded my head.

"Aww you're hurt. It's okay you'll get over it baby girl." I teased her and she lost it.

Sometimes you had to kill these hoes with kindness and they'll go nuts. I wasn't in the mood to fight anybody especially on today. She was just gonna have to stay mad for whatever reason.

Like bitch are you mad that I'm fucking your brother? Incest ass hoe.

"Let's all just calm down and have a good thanksgiving."

*

"Ugh I'm so full." I said unbuttoning my jeans to release my full stomach.

"That's just fat." Ron said snaking his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't care. Your parents could throw down in the motherfucking kitchen." I moaned in satisfaction.

"Bruh look at you. Keep eating like that you're gonna be bigger than Ravens attitude." He joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah foreal something is wrong with that girl. She hates me and I ain't did nothing to the bitch."

"I told you to ignore her. I don't put up with her shit sometimes but you know that's still my sister. You're not the type to react to people like and pop off so don't start now." He spoke and I gave him the side eyed.

"She was disrespecting my child and she'a not even here. Ron don't play with me." I mushed his head back and he smacked it back.

"I'm just saying you're too pretty for that fighting shit. Somebody gonn fuck around and mess this face up."

"Oh shit. I'm shaking in my lace frontal." I said holding my jaw.

"Keep laughing lil nigga." He smacked my thigh and I laughed.

"Ron come here!" His dad yelled for him from the patio.

"Hold up." He said before walking away.

I laid my head back on the couch and closed my eyes. I heard the front door open and close before a few footsteps sounded. My eyes remained closed and I felt somebody sit next to me.

"Hey friend." Rons ex girlfriend said tapping my leg.

I looked around the room twice to make sure she wasn't talking to me.

"I'm talking to you silly." My head snapped towards her and she laughed.

This bitch had both sides of her hair shaved off. I could've sworn her hair was there and red yesterday.

"You got the wrong one baby. The crazy ass friend you're looking for is upstairs." I pointed and flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"Girl chill out, let's have some fun. Ooh let's play 21 questions." She clapped her hands together.

"Who's better in bed Chad or Ron?" She laughed clapping her hands.

I ignored her before closing my eyes. I counted to twenty in my head before I did something that Ron wasn't going to like.

"What would you do if I took your man?" She asked again.

I continued to ignore her.

"Matter of fact that's my man. He's just renting you." I chuckled shaking my head because this girl was dumb.

"I bet he is."

"Tell me this. Does he fuck you rough like he did me one or two months ago? Choking and all. I love that shit." She smiled and I opened my eyes.

I stood up and she did also thinking I was about to do something. But instead I went upstairs locked the door and laid down.

I was too full to be fighting half bald ass bitches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
75.4K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
1.1K 162 64
Aliceion's life is perfect.Both her parents are lawyers and she's the only child.She goes to the perfect private school and has the perfect grades an...
247K 10.8K 56
Nico has lived with that term all his life. Psychopath. He knew it was muttered behind his back when he walked through school. Thats how the world s...