Scandal

By gxlden1997

Skylar August first year in college was a tug of war for her heart and her sophomore year was promising the s... More

Scandal!
1-Oh.Hell.No
2-Pour It Up
3-I Need You To Understand
4-No More Drama
5-Say What Now...
6-Tun up
7-Just Maybe....
8-Over doing it....
9-Really Tho!
10-Hate it
11-Missing In Action
12-For.It.Will.Be...Sunshine
13-And I'm In Love With You...
14-Buttah Secret
15- Go? Maybe...
17-Slide-To-Your-Side-Boo
18- STOP...
19-Refill Remixxxxxx
20-Wrong Side Of A Love Song
21-Get Ya Life!
22-Get Ya Life *Mother Version*
23-It's Not The Same As Before
24-Lay It All On The Bed
25-Scandal Love(Soul Mates)

16-Take A Chance On Me

122 7 1
By gxlden1997

I look good.

I looked at my self in my full body mirror.

Well I hope I look cute.

I need more lipgloss.

I sat in my vanity chair and look through my makeup bag and took out my lipgloss. I took out my MAC lipgloss, put some on then popped my lips. I stood infront of the mirror again.

Girl you look cute. You're really working these black leather legging and black halter crop shirt with your black five inch pumps heels.Girl your super cute.

Now get your Kim K on.

"Pow." I shoot the gun sign in the mirror. My hair were curly and falling in the middle of my back. I walked out of my room then made my way to thier dorm.

As soon as I got in front of the door I became nervous.

What is this?Butterflies?Get it together you're only going to chill with Jay.

For real tho.

I knock on the door and guess who open up with a big smile on their face? Jay. I had to look at him from head to toe.His hair was out with a white beanie, white shirt with black jeans on and taxi's 11 on.

Oh he fly.

"You're going to stand out here all night?" He asked.

"No." I smiled.

I walked in and music was playing.Brandon and Ashley were all cuddle up and Kayla and Que were in the kitchen.

"So what you wanna play first ? Basketball or Mario Kart?" He asked with a smile.

"Mister Jay Tedder, how about I teach you how to shoot hops." I saw he had the hop and ball.

"Miss Skylar August let me teach you how to play ball."

I walked over to the game and picked up the ball and I felt his arms around me. I smiled and close my eyes and I felt him kiss my neck.

"Wait," I turned around and face him. " Isn't it like a pool hall on campus?"

"Yeah." He said. "You played pool before?"

"Hell.Yeah.Mommy taught me when she brought one."

"How about we go down there and I'll bust your azz."

I giggled."Pa-Lease! You wish!"

"Skylar August is that a challenge?"

"Jay Tedder it is a challenge."

"Then let's roll out." He said. He grab my hand and Ashley and Brandon were in the kitchen.

"Yo, we gonna roll out." Jay said.

Kayla smiled and wink at me but Ashley rolled her eyes. I hate to see her upset.

"Us too, " Brandon said. "Y'all wanna come with us to the movies?"

He looked at me then back at them."Nah, I'm going to bust her azz in playing pool."

"Aigh then, I'll see y'all later." We walked into the kitchen and they did a dap each other while Ashely mouthed, "Don't be a ho."

I rolled my eyes and waited for Jay to hold my hands and leave.

It was only one game going and Jay and I would make two games. He paid for his drink but watch me drink it all off. I took a pool stick and he did.

"What I can see is that you want me to spank you real quick." I said then chalk the tip.

"You wish!" He chalk the tip.

"Let's not forget that I always win."

He walked up to me and kiss my forehead. He smells so good right. I closed my eyes and put my arms around his waist and continue smelling him.

"You aigh?" He asked

"Yeah.Why?" I let go.

"Because I heard you sniffing me."

"I was not sniffing you." I cheesed mad hard.

"Yeah, you were.I know because you're always closing your eyes."

He knows.

"What.Ever."

"Lemme see my smile."

I gave him a straight face then he started poking me so I laughed.

"That one . You're really pretty."

I chuckled, "I know I am. "

"So , you know how to rack the balls? Or you want me to do."

"No I'll pass. So you rack the ball.Baby boy."

He smiled.A sexy smile."Baby boy?"

"Yes young man." I felt silly.

He rack up the balls."Rack the balls, coming from your mouth sounds nasty."

"You have THE most nastiest mind ever."

"What.Ever." he tired mocking me and flicking his waist.

I laughed."Watch me win this." I position my self. He tap my butt.Broke up the balls. Three solid got in the pocket."Nothing you do will distract me from winning." I pick up his drink and took a sip. I did another shot. Missed.

"I'm about to beat your azz real quick." Jay took position. Knock two into the opposing pocket.I drank more and he took the drink out of my hand and softy kiss my lips then drunk some drink. I pulled it out of his hand and took me some big sips.

"Don't drink it all off because you didn't pay for it" He took back from and he slurped."It's almost done."

"You have to pay me forty dollar if win then maybe I'll buy a drink."

"Forty dollar?"

"Winners takes it all."

He pointed his stick and got two balls in.

"Looks like I'm winning, so what I'm going to get?"

"Well, I'm not sure yet."

"You know what you're going to give me." he wink.

"I mean ,I guess." I shrugged.

"Nah, you do know."

"I don't think you know."

"Miss Skylar August , I know you like a history book. I can read you perfectly. "

"Tell me what you know."

"Well, I know you love your mother with all your heart even tho you don't act like it and I know how to make you smile, I know all your secrets, I know all your fears, I know how to speak to you heart, I know when you're trying to give up but you keep fighting it , I know what makes you cry, I know what makes you frown, I know by the way you sleep you either sad or going to cry, I know your favorite color, I know what you like to do, I know what you like to eat and I know you care about your blog and you like taking pictures And I know you love me but you wanted me to fall back."

Jesus..

"I look at everything. Including your twitter, facebook, instagram and your blog. I do that everyday" He finished.

"Then tell me why I'm here with you if I have a boyfriend?"

"Well your trying to figure out the truth and you're not expressing your feelings to me."

"The truth about what?"

He picked me up and sat me down on the edge of the table."The truth is that we're best buds. We will always be. I love you and I know you love you me.I do want you back but your fighting me from getting to you. I know you're confuse if you should stay or leave. But you should stay." He kiss my forehead."Now watch me make this by you sitting here." He put his arms around my waist, took position and I heard him made it. "Told you ima beat your azz."

I pulled him to me."The truth is that I'm not sure how to express my feelings to you. I feel like I'm doing something wrong by being here with you. And a lie you told you is that I don't know if I want to stay or leave but I want to stay here with you."

He tuck my hair behind my ear."It's always going to be me and you against the world .Aigh?"

"Yeah baby." I slid my arms around his neck We looked into each other eyes.We kiss. It lingered from there. I closed my eyes. We tongue kiss. Passionately.

"We have a game to finish." He whispered, ending the kiss, leaving me want more.

"Game?" I said open my eyes.

"Yeah that I'm beating your azz in." He laughed.

Somebody who is winning can end up losing the game.

"Ummmmm where's my forty dollars?" I asked as we held hands walking back to my apartment.

"Forty?"

"Yes! Don't even try to play me. Now hand it over."

"Aigh." We stop walking , he reached for his wallet , and hand me forty dollars. We continued walking.

"Honey I think I saw five dollars in there."

"No you didn't."

"You're so cheap."

"I gave you forty dollars! How does that make me cheap?"

"You could of add five bucks."

He picked me up and swing me around.

"Nah you good." He said putting me down. He hug me and I laid my head on his chest and close my eyes.

"Yo, what's up with you smelling me."

"I'm not smelling you!"

"But you coming to my game tomorrow right? It's the championship."

"It's millions of posters all over the school but of course I'm coming!"

"You sure?"

"Yes! Now are you going to bring home the championship trophy?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Now that's my baby."

"I win better when you're around."

"Baby, I know you do."

We held hands, talk and joked about the good ole times we had with each other until he walked me to my apartment.

I haven't felt like this in like forever.

I finally got to my dorm and I stood on the top step and he stood below me.

"Tonight was great with you." I said.

"Same here."

"I can't wait to see you bust some azz on the court tomorrow."

"You know how I do it." He chuckled.

"Well good night." I kissed him softy then turn around but he grab my arm.

"I don't want to say good night, can I come up there with you?"

"I don't either but I think the girls are already home."

"I can sneak my self in and out."

"Jay, we have to give ourselves little more time."

"Aigh, no sweats. But just call me whenever you wanna chill again." He kissed my forehead. He turned around to leave but I stop him.

"Jay."

"Baby, I miss you like crazy and I want to be cuddling with you like the old times when we used to sleep together. You know I hate for us to go our separate ways." He whispered against my lips.

"I feel the same way too."

We didn't had to go our separate ways because we went to the beach. We walked, talked and joke with each other until morning came in which I meant the sun were already raising.

"I had fun and now I gotta get going." I said as we stood in front of my dorm.

"I had fun to but I need some sleep for tonight."

"I can't wait to see you do ya thang."

"But I need one thing from you for tonight."

I smiled. Hard. And giggle."Like what?"

"A long passionately kiss."

Still smiling, I slid my arms around his neck and interlock my fingers and we kissed. Vehemently, Passionately.

"Get some beauty sleep." He whispered against my lips, ending it again! Leaving me wanting more again!

"And you get all the sleep you need for tonight."

"You sure you coming to my game?"

"I'm coming to your game tonight, for sure."

"Good looks." He smiled.

We kiss again one more time then I went into my apartment. I went into my room and my phone rang. Jay.

"Hello?" I answered chessing.

"I forgot to tell you that you better wear something sexy tonight."

"Baby you know I will."

"Aigh. See you tonight?"

"Yeah."

"See you later, love."

"Okay baby."

He hung up. I inhale deeply and laid across my bed until somebody name Ashley came into my room.

"That better had been Idris on the phone with you." She said loudly causing me to jump up.

I sat up."What?"

"Idris came here like eleven o'clock looking for you."

"What did told you him?"

"She almost snitch on you," Kayla said coming into my room."But I overheard his voice and I closed your door and I save your azz just in time. I told him that you wasn't feeling well and you're sleeping then he left after I told him."

"Thank you Kayla for saving me." I smiled at her then rolled my eyes at Ashley.

"I really hope Jay is worth it." Ashley said.

"Whatchu' mean?"

"Well, we saw y'all. We peep out the window.We saw everything." Ashley said.

"When she says EVERYTHING she means EVERYTHING!" Kayla said."Now I see you got your side boo. You have Jay, Monday to Friday and Saturday night and Idris on Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday."

"I'm going to bedroom!" Ashley stormed out of my room.

Kayla sat on my bed, next to me."Don't mind her." She said then she started smiling real hard." I want to know everything! Don't leave out any details! Now begin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 362 97
It was Myra Waters' freshman year of high school, fall of 2012 to be exact that she began to fall in love for the first time. Her friends, all two of...
104 0 9
"Love isn't always pretty. Sometimes you spend all your time hoping it'll eventually be something different. Something real. Something better. Then...
64.9K 3.7K 33
Follow the journey of Jalen Ellis, who has had an intense past and finally managed to get over it after she graduated high school. But now, a year la...
6.7M 142K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...