Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 27

9K 283 286
By agbxharmony

Kendall rushes to Y/ns side and pulls her into a hug. She holds Y/n in her arms against Y/ns struggles.

"Kendall! I'm fine." Y/n says while pushing Kendall off of her. "We just have to have faith that Ally will not be a-"

"Stupid bitch and leave you...again." Shay adds on while emerging from the shadows and moving close to Kendall.

"That was some creepy shit." Y/n tells Shay while laughing a little.

Kendall pushes Shay away from her a little. "I told you that you shouldn't trust her!" She tells Y/n.

Y/n shakes her head. "Just because I'm talking to her, doesn't mean I trust her." She says while sitting down on the rock wall and looking up at the stars.

Kendall sighs while sitting down on the deck chair and petting Cinnamon. "Just be careful." She advises Y/n while Shay nods her head in agreement.

Shay looks down at Y/ns phone. "Girl, your phones ringing." She tells Y/n while handing her the phone.

Y/n looks at the contact. "It's Ally." She says while picking the phone up.

"Speaking of the devil." Kendall says while Shay laughs.

"I get it cause she's religious!" Shay says since the thinks it's a joke.

Kendall and Y/n both roll their eyes at Shay. Y/n puts Ally on speaker so both of her friends can hear.

"Y/n! I'm so sorry I just l-"

"It's fine Allyson." Y/n says coldly while Shay starts to 'ooh' until Kendall smacks her.

Ally sighs. "Please don't call me that." She says since she knows that this is what Y/n does when she's mad.

"Call you what, Allyson?" Y/n says in a teasingly voice. This is Y/ns go to cover up for any emotion, she loves to make people think that she's mad when she really isn't, but is on the inside.

"That name." Ally clarifies while sighing once again. She feels bad for ditching Y/n, but she had an amazing time with Troy. He truly knows how to treat a woman.

Shay laughs from the background but quickly covers her mouth. "Sorry." She mouths to Y/n.

"I really can't think of anything else to call you. Hm maybe I'll ask Troy what I can and cannot call you. We wouldn't want him getting jealous, would we?" Y/n says and Kendall snickers.

"I'm coming over." Ally says but Kendall quickly stops her.

"No you are not." Kendall commands and steals the phone from Y/n. "You are going to stay where you are, until you get the green light to come over from me. If I see you near Y/n, or saying anything about her, I will personally make sure that your career is over." Kendall says and hangs up the phone, leaving Ally speechless.

"Well." Shay says after a few moments of silence.

"Movie night?" Kendall casually suggests.

Y/n smiles at her best friends and nods her head. "Rupauls Drag Race!" She yells.

"That's not a-"

"Who's the one that got betrayed again? Me. I'm picking the fucking show." Y/n says while walking inside with the two women following behind her.

*-*-*

"You messed up." Camila says the obvious and Ally glares at her.

"I know." Ally admits. "I'm so stupid." She says while running her hands down her face.

Camila nods her head, completely agreeing with her friends past statement, since Ally won't see her. On the other side of the room, Normani continues to spin around in her chair, not caring about this conversation.

"You just have to listen to Kendall." Dinah chimes in without looking up from her phone on which she is texting Nela about Allys current situation.

Ally sits down beside Lauren. "She's never going to let me see Y/n again." She says sadly.

Lauren snickers. "That's the least of your problems." She says while dreaming of never seeing Y/n again. Lauren doesn't understand why Ally is so upset about this, she views it as a blessing.

Ally ignores Lauren and puts her head in her hands. She gets lost in her thoughts and tunes out the other girls conversation.

Instead of talking, Camila takes out her phone and goes onto Twitter. She ignores her notifications and goes onto Y/ns twitter. Camila likes Y/ns most recent tweet, which is a picture of Y/n smiling like an angel and looking flawless, and replies to it.

@/camilacabello97: @/y/t/n beautiful wifey, miss you a lot

Of course, Camila couldn't get away with one nice reply without Kendall noticing. Kendall is like a pitbull when protecting Y/n, she makes sure not no harm will come to her best friend. Kendall doesn't care about her reputation, the only thing that matters to her is Y/ns happiness.

@/KendallJenner: @/camilacabello97 stop being an attention seeking whore

Camila frowns and locks her phone, not being able to take the hate from Y/ns friends and fans. Why can't she be nice without being hated on? She's trying to do the right thing.

Normani looks over at Camila and senses something off with her. "You alright?" She asks Camila from across the room.

Camila nods her head. "Just thinking." She replies.

Ally looks over at Camila, but decides to focus on herself for once. She needs to figure out a way to get Y/n back. Ally, hopefully, didn't lose her yet though.

*-*-*

"If you fuck this up, I will make sure you never see Y/n again." Kendall threatens Ally after giving her the green light on seeing Y/n, since Ally was constantly indirecting her asking permission to see Y/n.

It's noon of the next day and Kendall called Ally not even five minutes ago to tell her that she can see Y/n. The weird thing is, Ally lives twenty minutes away and she's already at the house.

"I know. I'm just blessed that you let me talk to her." Ally says and Kendall rolls her eyes.

"We don't need any of that religious talk in here." Kendall says and looks at Ally but feels disgust. "Just go please, I can barely look at you." She says while pushing Ally away from her.

Ally sprints up the stairs and into Y/ns room. She sees Y/n sleeping and smiles at how precious she looks. "Beautiful angel." She mumbles and admires Y/n.

"I'm no fucking angel." Y/n says while stretching her arms above her head. She's not surprised that Kendall let Ally in, Kendall has been complaining about Ally for the past few days and she might've snapped.

"Y/n." Ally says while walking towards the bed where Y/n is laying. "I'm so-"

"Sorry, yeah I know." Y/n says while rubbing her eyes and sitting up on her bed. She knows that Ally is going to mess up again, but she wants to give Ally the false hope that they're friends. "Just promise me one thing." She says while looking at Ally.

"Yes, of course, anything." Ally says while sitting beside Y/n.

"Don't ditch me without letting me know." Y/n says and Ally quickly nods her head. "And at least come up with a good excuse, come on." She says and playfully shakes her head at Ally.

"Of course." Ally says while pulling Y/n into her. She's so grateful that Y/n forgave her again, and that Kendall allowed her to do this.

Y/n hugs Ally back. Honestly, Y/n didn't believe that Ally would keep this promise. She's betting that she lasts under a week. This is the only reason that Y/n is giving Ally another chance.

After a few moments of staying in the same position, Ally pulls away. "Tell me something that no one else knows about you." She says while laying down beside Y/n.

Y/n taps her finger against her chin. "I'm pretty much, an open book." She tells Ally while smiling at her, does she really think Y/n will open up to her that easily?

"No you're not." Ally tells Y/n and she laughs.

"Whatever." Y/n says and sighs before thinking of her past life, and letting the thoughts slip out of her mouth without thinking. "When I was in middle school, I was kinda depressed." She says but quickly covers her mouth with her hands so she doesn't say anything else.

Ally turns towards Y/n, surprised that she actually opened up to her. She slowly pulls Y/ns hands off of her mouth. "Keep talking." Ally says calmly.

Y/n looks down to the side, she hasn't told anyone this story, ever. Her parents didn't even know about it. But, since she got herself in this situation, there's two ways out, and she doesn't feel like jumping out the window today. "It was the way that everyone acted. You had to be this one kind of person, and I didn't want to be like that. I wanted to be like Y/n. All of my friends started to change and become, well, bitches. They wanted to be popular and not weird, so they all left me." She says while looking at the bedsheets in front of her.

Ally takes one of Y/ns hands and intertwined it with hers to show her that she's listening and that she cares. She is proud of Y/n for opening up to her about this, and she will kill those people who left her behind.

"I wasn't necessarily by myself, but none of my good friends were around. They began to do things without me and do drugs and that type of shit, like your in seventh grade for fucks sake." Y/n shakes her head while speaking, now Ally knows why Y/n hates people who use drugs or anything considered dangerous to someone's body. "I realized that I was depressed in the beginning of eighth grade. Nothing really seemed right, it felt as if something had taken over my body and I wasn't myself. It all ended in high school, I found the right friends that I could be myself with. This is why I'm the person I am today, I don't want to go through that again." She says while looking down at her and Ally's hand.

Ally looks up at Y/n. "Thank you for telling me that. You're a fighter Y/n Y/l/n. I'm so blessed to have you in my life." She says before placing a kiss on Y/ns cheek, feeling her lips tingle a little, but she pushes that aside.

When Ally kissed Y/ns cheek, unlike Ally, she felt nothing beside something wet touching her. "Thank you Allyson." Y/n teases Ally while smiling at her.

Ally glares at Y/n and shakes her head. "I told you to stop calling me that." She says.

Y/n dismisses the topic and focuses on a new one. "So, how's Troy?" She asks.

Ally smiles as the memories fly back into her head. "Amazing, honestly. He took me for a walk on the beach." She says happily.

All Y/n could think about is how cheesy that date is, she hates cheesy things. Y/n decided that if someone proposed to her on Christmas, for example, she would say no, it doesn't matter how much she loves the person.

"-and yeah. He kissed me then left." Ally finishes and Y/n snaps out of her thoughts.

"Sounds amazing." Y/n smiles at Ally.

Ally nods her head. "It was." She says then her phone buzzes. Ally looks over at her phone and smiles but frowns knowing that she has to leave. "I've got to go, studio time." She lies.

Y/n nods her head, but sees right through Ally since she's not the best liar. "Alright, bye." She says while snuggling back into her pillow.

"I don't get a hug or anything?" Ally questions Y/n as she gets out of her bed.

Y/n shakes her head. "Too tired." She says while closing her eyes.

"Fine." Ally says while throwing herself on top of Y/n and hugging her. "Bye angel." She says since she knows Y/n will say something.

"Allyson, I'm no angel." Y/n repeats without opening her eyes or moving.

"Just hug me before I go, please." Ally says dramatically.

"Your making this so much more dramatic than it needs to be." Y/n says and moves her arms so she's hugging Ally back.

Ally smiles and cuddles into Y/ns neck. "You always give the best hugs." She compliments.

Y/n scoffs. "I know." She says while moving her arms away so she's hugging the pillow again. "Now go, I'm tired." She says.

Ally gets off of Y/n. "See you later." She says while walking away.

Something made Y/n think that Ally was lying about that, but Ally didn't know that she was lying. She shrugs it off and goes back to sleep.

don't worry children this is only the beginning

this was a long ass chapter, i'm proud of myself.

-sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
429K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...
69.7K 1.6K 25
You text Lauren thinking it's the suicide hotline, can she save you before you do something drastic? (Gxg takes place when Camila is in the group)
291K 14.1K 100
Texts between the girls in Fifth Harmony