The Demon They All Fear. {NAR...

By Barry-The-Berry

"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am... More

|1|Introduction.
|2|Leaving.
|3|New Sensei!
|4| Returning.
|5|Team 12.
|6|Siblings.
|7| Chunin Exams?
|8| Pyscho.
|9|Mr.Fox
|11|Secret.
|12|Ramen Is always The Answer.
|13| Getting Ready.
|14|Chunin Exam Over!
|15| Attack on Konoha!
|16| Funerals and Red Eyes?
|17| Well.... Okay? (CrossOver!)
|18|Execution? (CrossOver!)
|19| The Truth Can Hurt. (CrossOver)
|20|The Calm Before The Storm.
|21|Unexpected Meetings.
|22|Training again.
|23|Orochi-moomoo?
|24| Strawberry Banana Split
|25| First Team Mission!
|26| A Port Town? (CrossOver!)
|27| Memories. (CrossOver!)
|28| Females Vs. Males. (CrossOver!)
|29| Explanations.
|30| Home again.
|31|Sakura Festival.
|32|You Can't Always Expect The Unexpected.
|33| Escape.
|34| The End?
TEASER!
|35| Birthday.

|10|Fight!

5.8K 213 18
By Barry-The-Berry

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes I haven't noticed during editing.

Enjoy!

~~~

"You already know you have two types of chakra, right." A white-haired man asked, getting a nod from the young girl. "If you're running out of the 'blue' chakra you can always use the 'red' chakra." He informed the red haired girl.

"But, Ji-Oji, what if I don't want to use the red chakra, what then?" She asked, blue-violet eye glinting in curiosity. The man made a thinking noise pretending to stroke an imaginary beard.

"Then I have to teach you something new. It's extremely difficult and not many people know how to do it. And it will be very painful." He looked at the young girl with a challenging look.

"Challenge accepted!" She shouted, confident she'll master this.

"Well then, let's get started."

---Mina's Point Of View---

"What happened to your hair?!" Naruto whispered loudly next to me. We were currently standing in multiple lines, with some guy who coughs every two words. The second part of the exam finished and now we were to have a preliminary test to see who can go to the third round of the exam. Too many people had passed so this was necessary.

"The exam happened, Naru-nii, the exam," I explained with a shrug.  

"It looks cool!" He, once again, whisper shouted. Thanking him for the compliment, I focused back on the task at hand.

"There are no rules, but" That person coughed and continued, "if I feel that the match is over I can intervene and stop the match." He coughed again making me cringe, I can tell he won't live much longer. He's suffering internally.

Two names showed up on screen, seeing mine I grinned not paying attention to the other name. Once I turned around, I regretted it. It's been three years since I've seen that smirking face, those magenta red eyes, the short messy black hair. Yamamoto, Hideki. School bully. Without my consent memories flashed, short and quick, but long enough to regret turning around. For some reason, he was the only person I couldn't fight back to.

"Would you look at that~, Tomato decided to show up~." He grinned, lifting up a finger, "What's up with those whiskers, freak?" He asked mockingly, looking at me weirdly pointing at my face. "And the red hair that feels like straw." Soon it felt like my scalp was about to be ripped out, tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Still coming to school, B****?"

"You Sl**! Look at what you did! My nose is bleeding because of you!" He spat out connecting his fist with my cheek.

"Why are you still here? No one will care if you died!"

"Sh*tstick, you're wasting valuable oxygen!" His foot connected with my stomach, kicking the air out of me making it hard for me to breathe.

"Long time no see, Tomato." His voice broke me out of my thought, only to feel a pain in my right shoulder.

I heard shouts of my name, Naruto's being the loudest, but they still sounded like they were far away. "It seems like you still can't be a ninja." He said digging the cold metal further into my shoulder, making me grit my teeth in pain. Taking a step back, he twisted his body connecting his foot with my stomach, like all those years ago, but this time it was stronger, much stronger.

My back collided with the wall, creating a small crater behind me. I blinked a couple of times trying to get rid of the blurriness. Not being able to concentrate on the fight was a downside too, his hurtful words kept replaying in my mind.

In no time, he was in front of me. Grabbing the arm with the kunai still in, he pulled me out of the wall and threw me across the arena, quite high might I add. A clone was waiting at the top. The clone smashed his leg with my back, sending me back to the ground. With a pop, that clone was gone, and the real person was a few feet away from me, making hand signs.

"Two wrongs don't make a right!" He shouted, and continued, "take your parents as an example!" The hand signs were done as he blew out a giant fireball, heading straight for me.

"Remember Mina, this jutsu will only work with fire. You need absolute concentration if you want to convert it into chakra."

Remembering Ji-Oji's words, I let the fire consume me.

---3rd Person POV---

Shouts of Mina's name was heard as the spectators watched the girl getting consumed by flames.

"Don't worry," Etsuko's voice caught the attention of most of the spectators.

"What do you mean, 'don't worry'. Mina is being eaten by flames!" Naruto shouted in worry and anger.

"I mean what I said," She crossed her arms watching the match, but also angering Naruto more. "Just watch." She told nodding towards the match. All eyes turned back to the match just in time.

The flames disappeared revealing Mina. She was standing up now, a glare making the everyone widen their eyes and take a step back, Etsuko smirked knowing what caused her to be mad. Mina's shoulder length hair started floating the longer she glared at him.

"Don't ever, and I mean never," She started rubbing her left arm on her right, creating friction at a very fast speed, "Insult my friends and family." Sparks started to fly at the part where she was rubbing her arm, "I will become the monster you all fear, ya know." She said darkly, lifting her left hand in front of her, the sparks still flying around. She lifted her right arm and slapped it against her left hand.

Flames shot out of the clap, taking form into a large dragon made entirely out of a fire. Flying quickly towards the black haired boy. Consternation clear on his face, he back away, unable to take his eyes off the dragon.

Everyone was expecting it to hit the boy, but you know what they say, 'expect the unexpected'. It stopped about a metre away. He sighed in relief but the dragon moved closer, "Give up!" Mina shouted, "You won't win this fight, Hideki!" 

He smirked at her words, confidence building up. "I'll be dead before I give up to the likes of you, Tomato!" He shouted back turning into a piece of wood as soon as the dragon hit.

As the smoke cleared, it was evident that the boy had disappeared. Mina's eyes flickered around looking for him. She bit her tongue, pulling out the kunai from her shoulder. In a split second, she turned around punching the ground with a fist infused by chakra.

The ground cracked open reviling Hideki with eyes wide at her strength. I can't let her hit me, or else it will be lights out. He thought as a look of anger crossed his features.

Jumping up, he ran at her, head on with a kunai in hand. Mina didn't move from her spot but stared at him with the same look as before. Well, poop. I forgot I don't have any kunai or shuriken with me. I used them up when we were fighting a team to get to the tower. I left my sword with Etsuko and the only weapon I did have I threw away. That was the thing going through Mina's head.

He swung the kunai at Mina, who stood still. Before it hit her neck, she lifted up her hand, blocking the kunai from hitting her neck. But in doing so, the kunai dug in between her fingers. The boy smirked, feeling her blood drip on his hand. 

She grabbed his wrist that was holding the kunai, being dug into her flesh. Swinging her other hand, she went for a punch but that hand got caught by his free hand. "What're you gonna now~." He said mockingly.

Not saying a word back, she twisted her hand out of his hold and grabbed his other wrist. Now both wrists being held by Mina, she tilted her head back and pulled him forward. Bringing her head down, she smashed her head against his own. He was wearing his forehead protector somewhere other than his forehead, but Mina was wearing it on her forehead. The cold metal being felt on his forehead as his eyes rolled back and his body going limp.

Mina let go of his hands letting him fall on the floor. "The winner, Uzumaki Mina!" The man announced gaining cheering from the crowd. She turned around to face them and grinned giving them a thumbs up.

But not long after, she too fell to the ground unconscious. After all, not barely having any 'blue' chakra left from the second part of the exam and using a lot of her own in this match did take a toll on her body. She did manage to convert the fireball jutsu into chakra but it wouldn't have been enough to create a dragon as big as she did. So she used a lot of the remainder of her own chakra to increase the largeness of the dragon.

/*/*/*/*/

Thanks for reading, this chap has been edited on the 26/07/17 (date/month/year)

There still might be some mistakes...

Barry-The-Berry~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
98.7K 4.2K 39
•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakura Haruno wishes she was invisible someti...
269K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...
211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...