๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ...

Von justshermaine

๐“๐‹๐€๐“: ๐‚๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„๐Š๐‡๐ˆ| Will they learn to share him หŽ even in death? These are the ti... Mehr

00. | P R E S S R E L E A S E
00. | I N T R O D U C T I O N
01. | F U N E R A L C I R C U S
02. | V U L T U R E S
03. | 2 T R A I N
04. | P L A Y B O Y
05. | Y O U N G L O V E
06. | D A D D Y ' S G I R L
07. | L O S T & F O U N D
08. | A N N I V E R S A R Y
09. | R E - I G N I T I O N
10. | C H E C K I N G U P
11. | $ $ $, P O W E R, R E S P E C T
12. | B R E A D & B U T T E R
13. | B U T T E R F L I E S
14. | N E W Y O R K STATE O F M I N D
15. | W A I T I N G R O O M
16. | S A M S O N I T E M A N
17. | S H E D O N ' T K N O W
18. | P L A Y I T O F F
19. | G O T T A GO, G O T T A LEAVE
20. | G I R L F I G H T
21. | R E P E T I T I O N & R O L L E R C O A S T E R S
23. | P O L I T I C S
24. | F A M I L Y T E N S I O N
25. | S H E ' S M I N E P T . 1
26. | E P I P H A N Y
27. | F O O L I S H H E A R T S
28. | M E R R Y G O R O U N D
29. | P O W E R
30. | W R E C K L E S S L O V E
31. | D O W N LOW, D O U B L E LIFE
32. | B A D N E W S
33. | T A S T E O F R E V E N G E
34. | T H E F A L L I N G W A L L S
35. | B Y A N Y M E A N S
36. | W H E N I T R A I N S, I T P O U R S
37. | S H I F T I N G
38. | S H E ' S M I N E P T . 2
39. | S T R A N G E R
40. | T E S T I F Y
E P I L O G U E
T H E MEKHI F A M I L Y T R E E

22. | F I R E W O R K S

2.7K 181 177
Von justshermaine

C H A P T E R | TWENTY-TWO
FIREWORKS

New York City,
July 4th, 2004

***

"I'm surprised to see you Carter," Joy, Midknight's wife said to Carter as she cleared out the plates set on the table for she, Carter, and Midknight, "I thought for sure you'd be out with the other boys shooting fireworks," she looked out the window, hearing the laughter of children out in the summer from the streets.

Midknight usually kept Joy confined to upstate New York where their main home was but for the holiday Joy decided that she wanted to spend some time with friends and Midknight in the city and because of all the hell Midknight had been putting her through with his other women and secluding her the way he did, he agreed to let her have her way.

If Carter didn't know anything else about Joy and Midknight's strained marriage he knew that Joy was a good woman and Midknight was a lucky man. Regardless of what went down, Joy was always there holding him down, sticking by him like Midknight told Carter a good, down ass, real woman should.

If shit hitting the fan made her hit the bricks faster than a d-boy dropping his product in the middle of a sale when he saw the blue lights, then she wasn't about shit and she wasn't a down ass bitch - - only wifey could be this, Midknight lectured. According to him, there was just certain shit that the wife of a man in his position had to put up with - - the nature of the beast.

"Well I was but," young boyish Carter shrugged his shoulders and wiped his mouth with the cloth napkin that his silverware was once wrapped in, "Midknight thought it would be best if we kicked it on fourth of July instead," Carter said, "So you know."

"Mhmm," Joy smiled and rubbed Carter's short black curly hair, "Well you know you're still a kid - - I think it'd be nice if you had a little more fun every now and then, huh?" Midknight quietly cut into his steak and lifted the piece to his mouth, "Instead of hanging out with this old man," she laughed and poured him more wine in his glass and poured Carter lemonade. Carter couldn't help but share the laugh while he reached for another one of Joy's homemade rolls that melted like the butter atop their browned crust, in his mouth.

"What's out there," Midknight's deep voice said as he took a sip of his wine, "For youngins like Carter but problems," he tried getting steak out of his teeth with his tongue as he talked, "A bunch of them getting together is a national emergency. These kids don't have structure, Joy."

"Well I should know about structure," Joy said as she walked into the kitchen of their city loft, "The kids my sister teaches at her school," she looked up from the sink every now and then as she cleaned dishes, "They're more worried about making their next drug sale than learning how to read," she took a sip of her wine and kept cleaning, "I just feel so bad for these children. I hate it that children have forgotten how to be children - - how to have fun and worry about things other than if they'll die because they went to school. All this violence, all these guns in school - - it's just, it's horrible. My heart feels for our children, especially the kids in this city."

"That's why I'm teaching Carter what I'm teaching him," he said, "That's just the point."

"What do you mean?" Joy said as she walked back in the dining room, "What's the point?"

Midknight surrendered his plate to Joy to wash and wiped his mouth, "That he can't be a kid in today's society. It's best for him to disassociate himself from the common niggas with their common nigga problems and he's above that common nigga shit," Midknight stood from his chair and on his way past Carter he grabbed Carter's shoulder, "This one here's special," he said to both Carter and Joy, "Youngblood is gonna be a great man in this city someday. I prophesize that."

Carter couldn't say much - - couldn't open argue with that no matter how much he didn't really believe Midknight. To Carter, Midknight was like the gospel, he was a pharaoh to these streets and to be taken under his wing the way Midknight had was still unbelievable to Carter sometimes. He wondered why Midknight thought of him so special and why he spent so much time grooming Carter to be the tycoon that Midknight was.

Carter wasn't used to people believing in him too much - - group homes didn't sell those 'you can do it dreams' cause that shit was all about survival of the fittest. In there, Carter was more worried about not getting his throat cut open in his sleep than he was about achieving his dreams, but when he met Midknight it seemed so possible. Still, it shocked him sometimes how much Knight truly trusted and believed in him - - an inexperienced, poverty stricken, ghetto grown Brownsville teen.

"Regardless," Joy said, "Carter should still have time to have fun and be a kid. You only get one childhood," she grabbed him by the face and smiled, "You remember that," Carter nodded, "Does your foster mother Mrs. Mekhi know you're having dinner with us? I'm sure she's worried sick about you it's getting late." Of course she didn't know because she would have forbade it.

Judas's mother didn't like Midknight and she certainly didn't like Carter or Judas hanging out with him - - she knew what men like Knight did and what they were capable of. Mrs. Mekhi assumed him to be a lowlife with high pockets and she wasn't about that life in her home but when it all came down to it - - back then - - she was just his foster mother. Maybe she could keep Judas away from the streets because that was her biological son but Carter she couldn't keep away.

"Yeah," Carter lied to Joy, "She knows," he got up from his seat and ignored Joy staring at his back as he walked away from the dining room and into the sitting room where he could see the fireworks lighting up the city's black sky. Sparkling red, blue, and green colors swirled in his avacado eyes as he watched them and heard the sounds of children playing outside. He took a step out onto the balcony and allowed the heat of New York's summer to penetrate his skin.

"I worry about him," Joy said to Midknight, "About what kind of impression you're making on him, Shawn," she was the only one who didn't call him Knight or Midknight. "He's a smart boy," she nodded her head, "I would hate to see him end up like all those other boys just like him. Chasing the fast lane."

"I'm teaching him everything I know."

"Everything, huh?" said Joy, "I hope not," she took his arms from around her waist and turned away her tired eyes and put her back to him, "Where are you going?" She looked over her shoulder, "You're leaving?"

"Yeah just for a little."

"Shawn," Joy looked at him, "You promised tonight you'd stay. What happened to that promise? I came here to be closer to you because being at the house - - you never come home. You like it better here so I came here to spend the holiday with you and you're leaving?"

"Joy I don't have time for that shit tonight. I said I'd be right back - - I'm gonna take Carter home. I'm not going to Africa. I'm just going to Brooklyn, relax."

"For what? What's her name?" Midknight laughed casually at her and found his coat, "No really, what's her name, Shawn? I'd like to know."

"Joy...Joy...Joy..." he shook his head.

"I won't be here when you get back. Two can play that game."

"Better make sure you mean that girl," Midknight didn't flinch, "Cause the minute you walk away from this be the minute I disown you for life with no hesitation. None." He walked away from Joy and saw Carter admiring the fireworks and there he saw part of that childhood that Joy had been begging Carter not to lose. He was enamored by the flashing lights amidst the darkness - - the way anything they shot in the air could illuminate the sky; something so tiny could have an effect so big. "Carter," Midknight called out to him and watched as Carter turned around to him, "Let's roll."

● ● ●

Carter watched the urban scenery outside the window of an all white Benz, "Midknight, man how you get her in check like that? Like you do you and still get ma to be down. Yo you a cold ass nigga, b, like fah'real," he laughed and nodded his head to the music coming from Midknight's speakers.

"I love Joy's ass," Midknight said in his usual cool tone, "She knows I love her no matter what goes down. I'm not tryna leave her for none of these money chasing bitches out here no matter how much they claim to love me. I love Joy. That's the only woman that can get love from me besides my mother."

"Oh shit," Carter turned up the radio, "This my fuckin' jam son," Midknight stopped at the stoplight and glanced over at young Carter bobbing his brimmed Steelers snapback to the lyrical styling of Notorious B.I.G., "I love it when you call me big papa - - wave ya hands in the air if you's a true playa - - I love it when you call me big papa you got a gun up on yo' waist please don't shoot up the place," Carter was in his own little world in tune with the music, "Why?! - - Cause I seen some ladies tonight that should be havin' my baby...babaaaay..."

Midknight watched Carter and a grin appeared on his lips and formed into a full out smile at him jamming to Biggie, "Big papa, huh?" He laughed, "So what, you a playa with the ladies or somethin'? What's the significance?"

"I do a lil' somethin'," Carter said licking his lips, "You know they can't get enough of a green eyed nigga nah'mean," he laughed aloud and looked over at Midknight, "I'm workin' on my playa status."

"Yeah well I hope you aren't making any babies out here," he said sternly, his smile turning back to stone, "Bitches will do anything to get you caught up. Remember that. You got a bright future young blood - - a baby will fuck that all up."

"Yeah I know, I know," said Carter, "I always strap up with these hoes - - well I mean not my girl - - I mean - - we haven't had sex yet. She a good girl and shit so I been chillin' on that you know waitin' and shit for her but meanwhile I got a couple hoodrats that I knock down when I need some pussy, you know - - hoes but that was before I got serious with Des. Destini, she's different. She thinks we shouldn't have sex cause she's a virgin and some shit about she don't trust me cause she heard I was callin' Keshia and Tamika."

"Destini huh?" Carter nodded, "You love her?"

"I mean - - yeah, I think so," he laughed, "Yo why you askin' me this Knight?"

"Cause young love can have consequences sometimes," he said, "I'm tellin' you don't get caught up with no babies."

"Is that why you and Joy don't want kids? Cause it'd fuck up the business and shit?" He asked curiously, "I thought she loved kids."

"Nah," he looked straight ahead, driving, "Joy can't have kids," Midknight confessed, "She's sterile. When she was younger she had an accident and now she can't have children."

"I'm so - -,"

"Don't be," said Midknight, "Just remember what I told you, youngblood. I'm breeding you to take my place," he nodded and turned into the familiar Brooklyn neighborhood Carter called home, "I need you focused. You too young to be letting a bitch make you lose sight of shit so keep that shit tight, aight?"

"Aight," Carter nodded obediently and opened the door as the car came to a stop by the curb, "Aye I'll hit you tomorrow - - thanks for dinner - - tell Joy too."

"Before you go," Midknight reached in his pocket and retrieved his money clip, peeling off a few hundreds, "Save it," he said as Carter slowly took the money and stuffed it into his jeans, "And I wanna see you wearing them suits and shit I bought you more often too. I got something I wanna take you to so look like you with me," he pointed to Carter's jeans, "Them muhfucka's gotta go."

"Whattt, nigga I'm fresh," Carter laughed, "Head to toe fresh. Look at these Jordan's on my feet, son," Midknight frowned, "Aight fine I'll wear the suits. Don't worry I'll be presentable, Knight, damn."

"Good," he dapped up Carter, "I'll get up tomorrow then, young blood."

"Aight," Carter said and closed Midknight's car door and then jogged to the trail that lead to his project, the first apartment building but he didn't get too far before the late night fourth of July stragglers stopped him.

"Aye," he heard from behind him and turned back to see who it was, "Aye Carti, where you comin' from?"

"Fuckin' your girl," Carter retorted casually, already knowing who it was, "Get the fuck outta hea' with that bullshit I ain't for no conversation with you tonight, Mateo. I got important niggas to use my energy on."

"He asked you a question," he stopped, and in front of him was Mateo's older cousin, Ricardo.

Carter licked his lips and laughed, "The fuck you all up in my face for," he said boldly, "Nigga this ain't even your fuckin' hood - - who is you around hea'? This my hood muhfucka get lost," Carter attempted to maneuver around Ricardo but he felt Ricardo's hand jam in his shoulder. Mateo wasn't as bold as Ricardo was - - he had done a few bids in juvi and in state prison and he was only a few years older than them, "Dawg, get your fuckin' hand off me," Carter snatched back, "Mateo get your peoples before I steal this nigga."

"Them some nice shoes you got on. What size are they?"

"My size, bitch," Carter said, "Now what?"

Ricardo laughed, "This nigga," he pointed, "Come up off them shoes, son."

"Nigga I ain't bout to come up off shit," Carter attempted to maneuver past Ricardo a second time, "So fuck you and fuck you too Mateo you bitch ass nigga. Had to bring your cousin around cause everyone know you a bitch in the hood. Both ya'll can eat a dick, b," said Carter.

"I guess he got a hearing problem. Mateo," Ricardo snapped and Mateo was on Carter's back, grabbing him from behind trying to subdue him so Ricardo could get the shoes off Carter's feet.

"Get off me!" Carter elbowed Mateo in the stomach and turned around to follow up with a punch to the jaw. Mateo stumbled back and then Carter followed through with another blow in Mateo's side, "Bitch ass nigga!" He screamed and punched again, clearly dizzing Mateo, "Fuck you and your cousin!" Ricardo saw that Carter was winning the fight and he didn't want his cousin looking like a punk so he intervened. He came charging toward Carter at full speed and grabbed him by his shirt and yanked him backward.

Ricardo pulled out a silver object and pressed it into Carter's chest - - right at his heart, "Can you hear me now? Give me the shoes, nigga. I want that money too. You think just cause you roll with Midknight you can't be touched? You got another muhfuckin' thing comin."

Carter's eyes went from the gun in his chest to Mateo then to Ricardo who was holding the gun. He bit his bottom lip and thought about the situation and how real shit had just gotten and then he made his decision, "Well," Carter stood up to him, "You gon have to kill me then cause I'm not comin' up of this money or these J's on my feet, kid," he licked his lips and stared Ricardo in the eyes, "You a killa, right? Do what you gotta do, my dude. That's the only way you gettin' these shoes is if you kill me. I ain't no punk ass bitch like you or your cousin."

"You still talkin' shit," Ricardo cocked the chamber, "Huh? Pussy ass nigga...YOU still talkin' shit?" He laughed, "Didn't Knight teach you never bring knuckles to a gunfight?" A few seconds later, Ricardo pulled the trigger but nothing but a click resounded, "What the fuck?" While he spent time looking at the gun Carter took the advantage to wrestle it from Ricardo and they both ended up on the floor wrestling with each other to get the gun.

"Man, Ricardo come on!" Mateo screamed, "Come on!" Mateo's scream ended when another shot rang out in the midst of the scuffle, "Oh shit," he came closer to inspect what had happened because both men stopped moving. When he got closer he saw blood beginning to leak onto the concrete and then Carter moving around. Carter held the gun in his hand and slowly came to his feet and looked at Mateo as Mateo looked at his bleeding cousin in disbelief.

Seconds later Carter was taking off, leaving Mateo and Ricardo in the street - - he opted not to go home because he knew the block was too hot right now so he ran until his building was far behind him. Any siren he heard made him shiver - - were they coming for him, he thought. Carter eventually ended up at the one place he knew no one would look for him - - Destini's. He'd left Brownsville and ended up in Bed-Sty at her brownstone on the familiar street in which she lived; he'd always come and visit her whenever he felt like making the trip and her father wasn't home.

He grabbed the ladder that he left by her window from his last visit and placed it in place so that he could climb. Since it was July and New York summer's got pretty warm this time around, she had her window open which made shit easier for him.

Carter climbed, praying he wouldn't get caught creeping in Destini's bedroom in the middle of the night and to his surprise he saw her awake laying on her bed writing in her diary. When she looked over and saw him, teenage Destini almost jumped out of her skin. She grabbed her chest, closed her diary, and gasped like hell at the sight of Carter trying desperately to get inside the small ass window that the summer breeze blew in.

"Carter!?" She covered her mouth hoping no one heard her and then leaped off her bed and ran over to the window where he was, "What the hell are you doin' hea'?" She whispered half angrily, "Do you know what time it is? My daddy's home!"

"Shhhh wit'cho loud ass girl - - he gonna hea' me if you don't shut up and help me in this lil' ass window."

"Who the fuck you talkin' to like that," she grabbed his face as he stuck his head in the window and kissed his lips, "Baby you came to see me in the middle of the night like Romeo," she looked behind him and saw the fireworks still going, "On fourth of July - - so we could watch the fireworks together didn't you? You're so romantic."

"Huh? Oh yeah yeah," he kissed her back, "Mmmmhm," Carter mumbled, "Just like Romeo, ma, yeah that was my plan."

"Oh my God," she giggled, her hardened exterior having been melted away, "You keep surprisin' me actin' all good and you might get a treat," she said and kissed him again.

"Yeah - - baby it's maddddd uncomfortable out on this ladder," he said as she kissed all over his face, "Think you can help me in this fuckin' window?"

"Oh," she said laughing, "Sorry," Destini placed her fingertip on his lips, "But shhh be quiet or daddy'll hear you and chop your dick off."

"Aight shorty I got it," seconds later she helped pull him inside and a loud thud resounded when he finally got through the window, "Shit!" he rubbed his leg that was crushed when he fell inside, "Fucked my shit up!"

"Carrrrterrrrr," Destini put her hand over his mouth, "Shut up before he hears you."

"Well shit," he whispered back, "You almost crushed my fuckin' leg and my fuckin' dick, shorty. Damn."

"Sorry, now shut up," she said and turned away from the window as Carter came to his feet and inched inside her bedroom. She peeked out her door and checked to see if anyone had heard them. When Destini saw no one she closed the door back and laid her back against it and watched Carter's tall figure become erect, "What the hell?" She squinted, "Carter what is that on your shirt," she pointed to a blood spatter, "Is that - - ,"

"I need you to do somethin' for me," he walked over to her, "I need you to hide something for me, babe. Aight."

"Carter what the fuck did you do?" Destini said as she looked up at him, into his deep green eyes that hypnotized, "What did you do - - tell me," she begged and grabbed his shirt, "Did you kill somebody, Carter? What the fuck did you do!"

"No - -," he sighed, "I mean I'ono if the nigga dead or what," he grabbed her chin, "I said I need you to do me a favor ma, come on - - not all that shit right now."

"Do what? Uh un, you get your sneaky ass on with that bullshit. Hell no. I ain't in this shit."

"Destini," he grabbed her and looked her in the eyes, "Please calm the fuck down aight," he licked his lips, "And listen to me. This nigga Ricardo - - Mateo cousin pulled a gun on me and tried to rob me but his gun jammed up. Nigga was talkin' bout some gimme your J's and the money you got on you - - I know Midknight pay you - - shit like that," he said telling her the story, "Bay that nigga tried to punk me like a lil bitch. I had to fight Mateo cause he snuck me from the back."

"Ya'll fought over some fuckin' shoes? Carti you coulda died - - you shot him?"

"I was tryna get the gun from him and it - - it was either me or him so I pulled the trigger, aight," Carter said, "Babe I had to."

She shook her head, "I cannot believe you. I can't."

"Look," he pulled Ricardo's gun out from his pocket, "I need you to stash this shit for me."

"Did anyone see you? What if they followed you? Babe, what if they comin' for you? What if Mateo gets his people and they come," Destini looked up at him with concerned and scared eyes, "Baby what's gonna happen if they come - - if he's dead. He might be dead - - oh my God - - Carter - -,"

"Relax, relax, ma," Carter kissed her lips, "You gonna stash this shit for me or what? Just for a little while til' I can get rid of it," Destini turned her face away and folded her arms, "Come on ma," she shook her head, "Hold me down. Just hold me down." She thought about it for a while and rolled her eyes and trudged over to the closet and got a shoe box that was empty, "Yeah, that's what's up."

"Shut up," she said and opened the box, "Put that shit in here before I shoot your ass with it," Carter dropped the gun in the box and then she closed the top and placed her hand on top of it. He slid his hand on top of the box and touched hers, "I can't stand your ass," Destini said and turned away and hid the box in back of the closet. She plopped down on the bed with a slight attitude that Carter was involving her in his bullshit and her back turned to him. Carter sat down on the opposite side of the bed and eventually he made his way closer to her and kissed her neck, "Don't kiss on me."

"Too late," he said as he placed a trail of kisses up her neck to her ear, "I'm stayin' the night witchu," Carter whispered in her ear, "You ain't happy?"

"No," she moved away and got under the covers, "Cause you ain't come to see me. You came to stash your dirty gun."

"It ain't mine."

"Might as well be," she rolled her eyes and ignored him getting up from the bed and taking off his Jordan's and his jeans, stripping down to his basketball shorts underneath. When she couldn't ignore him anymore his clothes were in a puddle at his feet and he was at his shirt now yanking it off and over his head.

She couldn't deny it, she was curious about his body - - about the male anatomy because she'd never seen it before in person. Destini watched Carter as he moved his things about the room and paid special attention to his abs when he was turned toward her and then his back when he was turned away from her.

"Whatchu lookin' at," Carter said and sat his things down, about to get in bed, "You starin' and shit, ma," he laughed, "You like somethin' you see?"

"Shut up," she said, "Ain't nobody thinkin' boutchu," Destini pulled the covers up a little more and Carter walked over, "Just get in bed and take your ass to sleep."

He slipped in the covers and wrapped his arms around her, "You so mean to me man," he kissed her neck, "I just asked a simple question. You was lookin' like you liked what you saw so I wanted to know."

"Yeah," she whispered back biting her lip, "I did but I ain't about to get you worked up for nothin'. Ain't nothin' bout to happen, Carter."

"Shorty," he said, "Who says it'll be for nothin'?"

"It will be cause I'on trust yo' ass."

"Why not?"

"Cause bitches be tellin' me shit bout you callin' them and shit. You callin' these hoes and rappin' em up on the phone."

"I'm not," he said, "Fuck them. You my girlfriend," he kissed her neck, "And someday, you gonna be wifey," Destini laughed aloud, "Forreal - - you'on believe me? Someday you will be and we gonna have everything."

"Everything, huh?"

"Mhm. Nice cars, a biiiiiggggg fly ass house, fly ass clothes...and you gon be my wife."

"And what about children," she said turning to him as they lay in bed. Destini stroked his short black curls atop his head, "We gonna have some babies too?"

"Babies," Carter said, "Iono Des - - you want all that?"

"Carter we gotta have babies! We need a family for our big house and all that, right?"

"But kids though it's - -,"

"I wanna have three," she giggled and ran her fingers through his hair, "I like the name Kelly - - you like that?"

"Eww nah," he frowned, "It's too white girl."

"Okayyy," she bit her lip thinking, "What abouttttt- - I got it Khloe. Yeah Khloe! With a K."

"Hmmm, not bad," Carter nodded and pulled her closer to him, "I like Khloe with a K. Yo, I'll be straight as long as I get to name one of our daughters Brooklyn - - cause Brooklyn's my heart."

"Why you wanna name her after a city? Iono about that one."

"Cause we both from Brooklyn," he said, "And Brooklyn raised me," Carter held her, "Yeah, Brooklyn Mekhi."

Destini smiled, "Destini Mekhi - - has a ring to it," she laughed and kissed his lips, "I like it. I guess being Mrs. Carter Ryan Mekhi wouldn't be so bad after all," Destini said nuzzling his nose, "You might be able to do that."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," she nodded and felt him inching closer to her yet again for another swooping kiss. Carter's lips graced Destini's ever so gently and finally his tongue slid between her lips and inside her mouth to massage her tongue with his, "Mmmmmmm, babe," she moaned as Carter stroked her tongue with his and after while his hand began to roam and ended up between her thighs.

Too in the moment to resist him she allowed him to slip his hand there and groaned when she felt him rubbing her kitty through her panties. He had easy access because she had on only a t-shirt and panties, "Carter," she moaned as he kissed down her neck and eased himself on top of her, "Whatchu think you're doin'?"

"I feel you wet down thea'," he said, "I know you want somethin' - - you're excited."

"Yeah, but - -," she shook her head, "We can't have sex. My dad might walk in plus - - I'm not fuckin' - - you know that."

"Cause you're scared, right?"

"No - - I mean yeah but - - ugh," she sighed.

"Relax," he said kissing her neck, "Aight just let me see it ma. I won't do shit to it I just wanna see it."

"You just wanna see my pussy, Carter? What?"

"Yeah," he licked his lips, "At least lemme see it."

"I don't know," she laughed, "I'm gonna look stupid," she watched as Carter pulled back the covers and used the light coming in the window for better view. Destini slowly peeled off her panties as he crawled down to see it up close and then threw them off. She closed her legs tight, "Carterrrrr I'm shy - - wait," Destini took a deep breath, "I can't."

"Relax," Carter said and slowly spread her legs open to look, "See," he bit his bottom lip and massaged Destini's kitty kat with the pads of his fingers, "It's not a big deal," he laughed and looked up at her, "You wet as shit babe," he said as he massaged her and heard her moan, "It's pretty," he smirked, "Look atchu' miss pretty pussy."

"Shut uppp," Destini laughed, "I feel so silly laying here letting you look at my pussy like it's - -, OHHHHH shit," she gasped when she felt Carter's tongue slip past her pussy lips and his fingers spreading her open, "Carrrterrrrr," she moaned, "What the fuckkkk."

"Hmmm?" He positioned his body between her legs and flicked his tongue past the wet fleshy folds that were her lips, "I said you got a pretty pussy, ma," he tilted his head and slid his tongue inside the hole that no one had ever been in before and hoped it would be him, "Mmm this shit good too," she laid there with her mouth wide open and her legs spread wider. Destini ran her fingers through his curls while he slid his tongue up from the wettened hole and swirled it around her clit.

"Shiiiit!" She realized she was loud and grabbed a pillow to cover her face while Carter sucked at her clitoris like it was a strawberry milkshake through a straw. He flicked his tongue over the sensitive bud first and then sucked and pulled at it with only his lips. His head bobbed back and forth as he sucked up the sweet nectar of untouched pussycat and put his face in Destini's.

"Why are you doin' this to meeee," she moaned and looked down at him as he slowly looked up into her eyes with his sexy green orbs. Carter gave her one last long lick and then crawled his way up to her lips and kissed her on the mouth.

"You taste good," he said, "I couldn't help it."

"Carter," she bit his lip, "You got a condom right?" Destini took a deep breath, "I'm ready," another breath, "I been waiting forever and - - I just I been stallin' but really all I been thinking about is you being my first," she rubbed his cheek, "I wanted you too I was just scared to say it."

"Yeah," he said, "I got one but - - are you sure? This is what you want, ma? I'll wait for you. I been told you."

"I'm sure," Destini kissed him again, "I want you to be my first and my only," he nodded and got all the necessary things he'd need for this moment that he honestly wasn't expecting. There was a condom in his pocket that he'd forgotten to take out so that Mrs. Garrett wouldn't accuse him of having sex again, "Promise me something?"

"What?"

"First lemme see it," Destini said, "I need to see what you're about to stick in me," she turned on the light.

"Come on Destini," he held his hand over his eyes, "That light is bright as shit - - damn ma - -,"

"Shut up," she pulled back the covers and looked, "Oh. My. God," she held her hand over her mouth and got up from the bed, "There is no way in hell you're puttin' that monster in me! Carter it's like 10 feet long," she shook her head adamantly opposed, "It's too big it's not gonna fit - - it's nottttt."

"Babe," Carter grabbed her hand and pulled her back in the bed, "Relax aight - - I know it's big but it's not gonna kill you. You can take it - - I know what I'm doin'."

"How the hell you know what you're doin'? I'm a virgin, Carter - - that shit's gonna hurttttt."

"A little," he kissed her and laid her back down, "But I'm gonn make the pain go away as fast as it comes, ma," Carter clamped down on her bottom lip and pulled, "You trust me? Babe you gotta trust me. I need you to."

"Carter, I'm so scared," she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Please don't hurt me," Destini looked up into his eyes as he position himself back on top of her and laid between her thighs, "Please don't."

"I'm not gonna hurt you babe - - it's gonna pinch like this much," he kissed her neck, "The first few seconds but I'm right hea' I got you - -I'm not gonna let nothin' bad happen to you."

"Promise?" He nodded and kissed her again, "Okay," said Destini, "I trust you. I'm ready."

"Close your eyes," she did as she was told and he slid his hand between her legs and entered a finger first before grabbing his manhood and guiding it slowly inside her sugar walls. Destini squirmed and wrapped her arm around his neck while her hand dug into his back, "I'm right hea' baby I'm right hea' I got you," he eased more of himself inside and saw the tears building up in her eyes, "I know - - I know - -," she whined as he inched himself inside.

"Caarrrrrttteeerrrrrr," she whined and squirmed, "It hurtsss."

"Squeeze as tight as you need to," she scooped up some of his hair in her fingers as she gripped the back of his neck, "Don't cry baby," he kissed her tears away, "I'm gonna make it feel so good I promise," Carter said, "Don't cry."

"Ssssss," she hissed, "Okay," she bit his earlobe and tried to talk through tears, "I'm tryin'."

"I love you," Carter said, "You my down ass."

"I wanna be Mrs. Mekhi just like you promised," said Destini as she held him tightly to her bare chest.

"I'm gonna make you wifey, Des - - I swear," he said, "And we gonna have everything just like we planned. I'm gonna give you the world. I'm gonna be great - - I'm gonna run New York and you gonna be my first lady."

Destini opened her eyes as the tears slid from her ducts, "I wanna be with you forever, Carter..."

-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.6K 829 12
Missa has always been a little insecure around her best friend Nina, so when she finds out her husband Samuel had an affair with anyone but Nina, her...
30.6K 987 33
"I can't anymore," she said sadly. " please" he begged. ****************************************** READ TO FIND OUT MORE!! Let the story begin... ๐Ÿ†|...
180K 6.4K 14
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž."
69.2K 4.3K 28
She was confused, he never accepted refuse. She was bounded in a social tie, he was like the open sky. She was like a bird caged up high, he taught...