Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

Everything About This Place Is Crazy

35 1 0
By Diamondheart37

Clarissa was back in Strange City. She wasn't planning to leave Strange Island, she was just heading for the city to hide. Soon after she arrived the city, she went back to the hotel. Everything was still there when she came back. The others' bags were still there where they were, but she managed to move them to the couch so they would be by her side. Of course, she missed the others, but she believed she shouldn't be involved in any more of Delta's duty. But she did bring her sniper staff with her, just in case another of the Dark Ones come and attack.

Right now, it was night and Clarissa was sitting down at a table. She was at a bakery that was right across Grillby's, which is currently through investigation. When she first stepped into the bakery, she was surprised that a majority of the baked items has spiders inside of them and a minority of them were flavored. So, Clarissa just ordered a plate holding a plain croissant. While she chewed on her croissant, she looked up at the TV. More disappearances have occurred in Equestria and Snowdin. After swallowing, she sighed.

"Excuse me, dearie." A voice said.

Clarissa turned away from the TV and turned to look at a purple spider lady in a red dress and black hair tied into a double bun with red ribbons. On the name tag, her name was Muffet, and she looked concerned for her.

"Why so blue?" Muffet asked, her voice filled with concern.

"I...let's all just say that I seen some stuff that I wish I didn't." Clarissa said. "I would tell you, but I can't."

"Why's that?"

"I don't want you to get hurt."

"I see." Muffet raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you one of them? The first humans..."

"Ever to come to Strange Island? Yes."

"Where are the other ones?" Muffet wanted to know. "Last time I heard of you, there were five of them."

Clarissa sighed. "It's complicated to talk about. They're probably out there looking for me."

"Did you have a problem with them?"

"No. Not really. I just...we've seen crazy stuff." Clarissa said. "They managed to handle it. I did to, but I don't think I can handle another, so I left them. I know, it sounds like a stupid thing to do with your friends. But me seeing crazy stuff? What's with this place anyway?"

"We all seen crazy stuff everywhere." Muffet replied. "The dust thefts, the disappearances, the attacks. Every one of those are crazy. It's not normal to us."

"And so I noticed." Clarissa looked down at her croissant.

"Dearie, can I ask you some questions?"

"Hit me." Clarissa looked back at Muffet.

"Um, what do you call yourself?" Muffet asked.

"Clarissa."

"And how old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"And why did you come here?"

"It was all a friend's idea." Clarissa explained. "He's the reason why we are here, but it's not his fault that we are stuck on an island full of monsters and all sorts of stuff for the whole summer. I thought we were going to have a great time until what happened at the city hall a while back. All of this, it's crazy. Everything here is crazy!"

Everyone started looking at Clarissa after she said that.

"The thefts, the disappearances, the attacks, it's crazy! It's all crazy! Someone needs to stop it!"

"Yeah! I'm getting sick of all of these disasters!" One of the customers agreed. "Why can't someone just stop it already?!"

"I have a family to feed, and I won't risk myself or them to whatever is causing all of this insanity!" Another customer shouted.

"I demand for all of this to stop already!" Another shouted.

"I don't know where my parents are, but I won't stop until I find them!" Then another.

"We don't want anymore of this!" And another.

"I want all of this to stop!"

"So do I!"

"No more fear! We want freedom!" Everyone in the bakery chanted.

Clarissa watched as everyone in the bakery chanted repeatedly. With wide eyes, she left twenty dollars on the counter and ran out of the building. After running out of the bakery, she leaned on a brick wall to catch her breath. Clarissa turned back to the bakery, watching everyone in there chanting, demanding for the insanity of the disasters to end.

"Oh my...what have I done?" Clarissa placed her hands on her forehead. "I swear, the others are probably going to kill me for this."

"Doubt that." A voice replied.

With wide eyes, Clarissa looked up to find a girl with dark blue hair and orange eyes in a sky blue shirt under a leather jacket and blue jeans and high tops with a lightning bolt design sitting on a flagpole. On her head was a pair of goggles, but they weren't on her eyes, but held her hair as if it were a headband.

"What's your name?" Clarissa asked.

"Indigo Zap." The girl answered.

"What are you doing up there?" Clarissa raised an eyebrow.

"Just hanging." Indigo said.

"Well, get down from there! You're probably going to get yourself hurt!"

Rolling her eyes, Indigo stood on the flagpole and jumped off, landing on the concrete afterwards. "And what is someone like you doing here?"

"I..." Clarissa pointed to the bakery as Indigo turned to find it's customers chanting.

"What about it?" Indigo said.

"Did you hear about all of the disasters on this island?"

"Every one of them."

"I kind of started a commotion in there." Clarissa scratched the back of her head.

"How?" Indigo wanted to know.

"I said everything happening in the place is crazy, and everyone in the bakery agreed and started chanting."

"The disasters are crazy." Indigo crossed her arms.

Clarissa scoffed. "What are you even doing out here? Where are your parents?"

"Missing. I came here to look for them." Indigo sighed. "I looked everywhere in this city, but there was no trace of them."

"Sorry to hear that." Clarissa said.

"Something is wrong here." Indigo said, getting Clarissa's ears.

"What?"

"Something is wrong here. I just know it." Indigo glared. "Something is causing the thefts. Something is causing the disappearances. It all needs to stop."

"I know. Just calm down-"

"Calm down?! My parents and friends are missing, and you want me to calm down?! Why can't all of this craziness just stop already?! I-"

A flash of light suddenly flew out of nowhere and hit Indigo in the chest, causing her to fall on her back.

"Indigo!" Clarissa shouted, then went to her knees and shook her. "Indigo, come on! Wake up!"

Her eyes widen again, knowing that Indigo is stunned. Getting back up on her feet, she turned to find a shadow on the roof of a building. Clarissa watched as the shadow jumped off the building and land on the ground. She knew exactly who it was when the figure looked at her. White Pumpkin.

"You probably shouldn't have ran away." White Pumpkin said, pulling their glowing axe out. "Now it's time to put an end to you."

With caution, Clarissa pulled her sniper staff out and started shooting at White Pumpkin. However, they started blocking the little lights that flew up to them. White Pumpkin then ran up to her and charged their axe, but Clarissa just blocked their attack.

"Do you honestly think that running away from your friends can save you?!" White Pumpkin shouted.

Clarissa swung her weapon, causing White Pumpkin to drop their axe and fall on their back. She looked at her sniper staff to find any damage, then suddenly found a line in the middle of the shiny black rod. Filled with curiosity, she tried twisted her weapon open and it was now in halves. She raised an eyebrow, and her eyes widen when a holographic blade came out of each half of her sniper staff.

"Ruby." Clarissa growled.

She turned back to White Pumpkin, who got back up on their feet and picked up their axe. The axe in their hand suddenly started glowing.

"You're going to have to try a little harder than that." White Pumpkin said, creating three bright blue slashes with their axe.

The blue slashes flew up to Clarissa, but as they got closer, she managed to dodge one of them and destroy two of them with her newfound weapon. With a glare, she pointed one of her blades at White Pumpkin.

"Wow. Whoever trained you to do that, they taught you well."

"Stay back!" Clarissa shouted. "You're crazy! You-"

Her eyes widen when she saw White Pumpkin fade away. In front of her was pure darkness, and in the dark void were a ten pairs of glowing red eyes. As she stared at the eyes, she started hearing voices in static. Meanwhile, the blade on White Pumpkin's axe started glowing brighter.

"Prepare to meet your doom, little girl." White Pumpkin said, then sent a large flash of light flying up to Clarissa.

The image in front of Clarissa shifted back to White Pumpkin. She let out a scream when she saw the flash flying up to her until Weiss jumped into front of her and created a shield of ice that blocked the flash. Meanwhile, Lloyd came by and charged at White Pumpkin, clashing and blocking their attacks. Clarissa watched as Lloyd and White Pumpkin fought as Weiss jumped in and her rapier glowed red. Her rapier shot fire at them, but they blocked the fire when a blue shield appeared at the tip of their axe. After shooting fire, White Pumpkin was still standing. They charged up to Weiss, but Lloyd stopped them when he started spinning until a green tornado started surrounding him. White Pumpkin stopped, then got caught in Lloyd's tornado until they were thrown out.

"I will get you!" White Pumpkin shouted at they flew.

After Lloyd stopped spinning, he dusted himself. He and Weiss turned to Clarissa, whose eyes were wide. Everything was silent until Clarissa spoke.

"Um...what just happened?" Was all that Clarissa could say.

A glare suddenly appeared on Weiss' face. Afterwards, Weiss started dragging Clarissa to a shiny black and green car, which belonged to Lloyd, near Nibel Park. She dragged her by the ear, so it was painful for Clarissa.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Clarissa shouted while Weiss dragged her. "Weiss! Ow!"

After they approached the car, Weiss let go of Clarissa's ear and shouted, "What were you thinking?! Did you have to run off like that?!"

"Ouch. Hey, what gives?" Clarissa said with a hand on her ear.

"What gives?! You just left your friends at the base, and they are worried about you!" Weiss shouted. "You shouldn't have done that!"

"Look. I'm sorry. I just don't think I can handle any more of-"

"I don't care! Just don't do that ever again!"

Clarissa watched as Weiss stomped into the car and slammed the door behind her. She then turned to Lloyd, who had a stoic expression on his face and his arms crossed.

"She does have a point, you know." Lloyd said.

"Look. I'm sorry for running away." Clarissa sighed. "I just don't think I can handle any more of this. It's crazy. How can you guys handle something like this?"

"We all seen worse. Also, you did worry your friends once they found that letter."

"All of them?" Clarissa leaned on the car.

"Yeah, but Alex got extremely upset, she started beating up a trash can."

"She did?" Clarissa's eyes widen.

"Yeah. She kicked it, then started hitting it with a baseball bat, and she picked it up and I thought she was going to throw it at my face."

"Yeesh."

"Listen, I think you should apologize to your friends." Lloyd said.

"What? Why?" Clarissa questioned.

"You did leave them at our base, so yeah."

Clarissa sighed. "I think you're right. But why is Weiss here with you?"

"She insisted on bringing her with me to find you just in case one of the Dark Ones come around."

"Oh."

Lloyd looked around, then turned back to Clarissa. "Come on. Let's get back to the base before we see Pumpkin Head again."

Clarissa chuckled. "Pumpkin Head."

As soon as Clarissa stepped into the car, she sat down and buckled up, then turned to Lloyd who did the same thing as he pressed a button that started the engine. She turned to Weiss in the back, who was asleep on the triple seat.

"And, Lloyd?" Clarissa said.

"Yeah?" Lloyd replied.

"Thanks for saving my life."

"Yeah. You're welcome." Lloyd said, then started driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 627 33
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
24.3K 622 95
When a power source of a machine called the Dimension Machine, which keeps all dimensions separate, is stolen, every world in the multiverse starts t...
10.9K 311 91
Ever since Katarina Garmadon joined the Ninja, she has faced an Anacondrai Cult, ghosts from the Cursed Realm, a Dijnn, and the Time Twins. And she f...
520 11 13
In the bustling city of Stiix, Y/n, a girl who appears popular and confident, finds herself thrust into an unexpected adventure when she switches bod...