Choosing One Original

By honey_bunches20

What if there was someone all of the Mikealson's loved (Except Fin) when they were human? Someone who Klaus a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: New Family
Chapter 3: Mystic Falls
Chapter 4: Barbeque
Chapter 5: Torture
Chapter 6: Masquerade
Chapter 7: Lost. Found. Gone.
Chapter 8: Truth
Chapter 9: Dinner Party
Chapter 10: Witchy Witchy
Chapter 11: Dances aren't always so fun
Chapter 12: One More Original
Chapter 13: Remembering
Chapter 14: The Light is Back On
Chapter 15: The Hybrids and the Surprise
Chapter 16: Rebekah, Damon, Hotels, OH MY!
Chapter 17: No Pranks Tonight
Chapter 18: Home Not so Coming
Chapter 19: One Step Farther

Choosing One Original

8.6K 78 9
By honey_bunches20

What if there was someone all of the Mikealson's loved (Except Fin) when they were human? Someone who Klaus and Elijah loved more than Tatia? Well there is....her sister. Meet Jasmina. She was the reason why all of the Mikealson's stood together, the reason why none of them betrayed each other. She was their heart and extremely beautiful. But the night Henrik was killed she mysteriously disappeared. They all thought the worst, that she was dead. When the Mikealson's woke up as vampires, is when the family started breaking apart. If she was allegedly dead, then how has she appeared again? In Mystic Falls where it all began, not knowing who she was? Or does she? Will she bring the Mikealson's back together? Will she reveal who she wants to spend the rest of eternity with? Join her in her journey to find out.

All rights reserved to L.J Smith. I do not own any of the characters except for Jasmina, Lucinda, and whoever else I put into the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 22 21
Rose Sylvia Mikealson. I think you've already heard this name before? Yeah, I'm a Mikealson, the daughter of Sylvia Nelson and Theodore Mikealson. I'...
300 6 6
Adeline Martin, she used to be one of the most powerful witches that exsisted, until a tragedy happened and Adeline was left with no magic. To make m...
29.4K 756 17
Brooklyn Mikaelson, one of the many Mikaelson siblings, but full sister of NiKlaus Mikaelson. She and NiKlaus are six years apart, making her twenty...
158K 4.7K 42
THE ORIGINALS XREADER!!! _______ was just a regular human in a pack waiting for her chance to become a werewolf and be the Alpha as she would follow...