Fan of a Fan 2 (A Chris Brown...

By aameliawrites

They say you never forget or stop loving your first love.. But is that really true? 1 year after breaking up... More

Prologue
Nothing New
Still Got It For Ya'
Introductions
How Many Drinks?
Party & Bullshit [Part 1]
Party & Bullshit [Part 2]
Bestfriends
XOXO
Why You Mad?
Warnings
"I Love You"
Bad Impressions
The Green Monster
Girl With The Tattoos
Kiss Cam
Like Whaaat?
The Truth
Trial & Tribulations
Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Thank You & F*** You
Full Circle
New Beginnings
Nothing To Say
Forgive, Don't Forget
Surprise, Surprise
Petty
Man & Wife
Next Step?
Slap On The Wrist
Repeat?
Love Conquers All
Everything's Coming Together
Old Thangs & New Thangs
Hold You Down
Flashback #1
Who We Introducing?
Only One
New Life & Old Memories
Apologies
Flashback #2
Eager
Dreams & Nightmares
Always Something
Risky Business
Paradise
Different Cards
Crash Landing
Like We Always Do
Back To Us
Big Daddy
Long Time Coming
Plus One
Almost Over
Jumping The Broom
Still Writing..
Arrived

Moving Forward

1.6K 59 3
By aameliawrites

Tyga

King Cairo Stevenson. My son. My pride and joy.

Looking down at him, all I could do was smile. Knowing that I had a little me made me want to be a better person. Knowing that in a couple of year he may look up to me had a nigga feeling some type of way. I had to get my act together.

I really couldn't thank Chyna enough for giving me this blessing. No matter how many kisses and thank yous I threw her way, they would never amount to how thankful I was.

It had been about 4 weeks since he'd been home, and I can honestly say I'm lowkey obsessed. His tiny fingers, chinky eyes, and tiny feet had me fascinated beyond belief. Chris had warned me it would be like that, but I didn't believe him. Sometimes after Chyna fed him and put him down to sleep, I would just watch him. On some no creep type shit.

Today, we were having some people over to visit King. Of course most of Chyna & I's family had already seen King, but outside of them and other close relatives, it would be everyone else's first time. While Chyna was getting him ready I attended to opening the door and greeting the guests.

My mom, aunts, and cousins were the first to arrive, followed by Chyna's family. Trell, Heather and the rest of the gang arrived not to long after. "Ain't no way you could deny this lil nigga, cuz. Look at them eyes." Trell cackled. "Be quiet, Tarell." My mom said pinching his ashy skin.

My mom and my aunties wasted no time picking King up and gushing at how cute he was. Most of the women disappeared for the most part, with only Heather remaining with the guys. Everyone indulged in conversation as the door bell rang.

Swinging the door open, a smiling Madison carried what looked like a million bags on her arms. "Yo, what the fuck?" I laughed. "What?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "What's up with all these bags?" "I couldn't make it to Chyna's baby shower and I promised I would make it up to her. Don't ask questions nigga, go get the rest of the shit out the car." She said pushing past me.

Shaking my head at her, I walked outside to see her car parked neatly in the driveway. As I walked out further I saw Mikaya, leaning over to retrieve some more bags. I knew it was her because, one- I knew those tattoos anywhere, and two- that ass.

Sauntering over, I watched as she struggled to receive the last of Madi's presents. Sighing when she did, she stood up straight and our eyes met. She looked good. And I wasn't just talking about her outfit.

"Hey, there's some more stuff in the trunk." She said before walking towards the house. I looked around, confused. The fact that she even acknowledge my presence threw me off. The last time we saw each other didn't go as well as planned, and now she's being civil?

Now I know what y'all are thinking. Why am I trippin' because she's being civil, right? I'm confused because this is Mikaya Jeffery we talking about! Shawty had a temper and when she was mad at someone, she had the worst attitude. So there's no way this could be happening right now.

Coming to the conclusion that I'd have to address this later, I opened the trunk and retrieved the rest of the gifts. Slamming the trunk closed, I jogged back to the house and shut the door.

Walking into the living room, my eyes widened at the amount of Madi had sitting on the floor. "Ok, before y'all think I'm crazy, Chris did half this damage." She laughed. "He's still baby crazy and since he couldn't be here, he sent some of these, and the rest are from me." She smiled. "Thanks sis." I said pulling her into a hug. "No problem." She said pinching my cheek.

Hours later, my mom, aunts, and cousins left, leaving the crew. Chyna had been feeling like a queen all day, with all the pampering going on. She came down stairs earlier to say hello to the crew, but when she caught a glimpse of Mikaya sitting on the couch, her face read disgust.

Mikaya paid her no mind as she sat on the couch going through her phone- exactly what she'd been doing for the last one and a half hour. I did see her watch as Madi embraced Chyna, while she rolled her eyes. Chuckling, I walked in the kitchen as Chyna and Madi walked upstairs, with the million and one bags in tow.

Mikaya

I did not want to be here.

First of all, a bitch look too cute to just be sitting here. I had my hair laid yesterday, and a slight beat to my mug. I had my nails and toes done yesterday, and I even splurged on a facial. A bitch was looking and feeling good! But, it all seems to be going to waste.

Madi told me we were dropping by for a little bit before we went about our business. Our business being light shopping and going to see Mel's crazy pregnant ass and finally hooking up with Ashley. Today our little clique was finally being reunited. The last time all of us were together was Mama J's wedding.

But here we are 2 hours later, and I'm still in this nigga's house. I honestly have no beef left with Ty and even Chyna. When I found out about Chyna being pregnant, no lie I hated her. I went back and fourth in my mind about why he let her have this baby, but I had to get rid of mine. The shit nearly drove me crazy.

And then there's Ty. Months after the second time we broke up, I was still in love with him. And for a while, I wanted us to get back together. I wanted him to get me pregnant again. And I wanted us to live happily ever after.

But then I met Anthony. He accepted me, loved me. And I fell in love with him. From his voice, how strong minded he was, his generosity- just about everything about him was perfect in my eyes. When he took me back after my little meltdown, everything was clear for me. He was my future, and Ty was my past. I still had love for Ty, no doubt, but Anthony was everything I wanted and needed.

Hubby😍💏💕💍: Come straight home to me when you done with your girls... I miss you 😩

Grinning, I shot him back a text telling him I would. It's been week since I've been in my man's presence. He went to see his mom in Houston for a week and he finally came home today. Another reason I couldn't wait to leave.

Taking my head out of my phone, I watched as Chyna practically dragged Madison upstairs with her gifts. I sighed, begging the Lord she would keep it quick. Looking around, I saw Trell and Heather were eating each other's faces, as usual, and there was no sign of Ty. I stood up, fixed my shirt, and proceeded to the kitchen.

"See you still know your way around the place." I heard him say. Lowkey the shit scared the shit out of me because I thought he was upstairs. "Yeah well, you haven't changed much." I said scanning the kitchen. Ugh, the amount of memories we made in this house makes me sick just thinking about them.

"Um, can I have some water please?" I said sitting on the small stool. He nodded and retrieved a bottle of water, quickly handing it over to me. "Thank you." I said. Opening the bottle and taking a sip, I realized how awkward this shit was. Slipping my phone out my back pocket, I shot Madi a text quickly.

Outgoing: Madison: Hurry up 😩 I'm in the kitchen with Ty and this shit is awkward as fuck

Madison: 😂😂 5 mins

"Congratulations again on your baby. He's a cutie." I complimented. Now, I haven't seen his son in person and I wouldn't climb those stairs in hopes of seeing him either. I saw the picture he put on Instagram and couldn't help but double tap it.

"Thank you." He smiled as he looked over at me. "Mikaya, I'm sorry again about everything. About our past and how all that shit went down. I was a real dumbass and you didn't deserve none of that shit. I-"

"Ty, okay." I laughed. "Look, I appreciate the apology and I forgive you. I'm done living in the past. Everything happens for a reason. You're happy now, with a family and I'm.." I trailed. "Extremely happy and blessed." I smiled.

"Glad to hear that. You deserve it." He said. "Thank you." I responded. Here comes that awkward silence again...

"Alright, Mikaya. Let's go." Madi clapped as she walked in the kitchen. "Well look at y'all playing nice." She smirked. "Ugh, whatever. Let's go." I scoffed as I went to pick up my Celine bag. "Bye Ty." I waved as Madi pulled away from their hug. "Bye, thank y'all for coming by." He said walking behind us.

"I swear King is slowly sucking me into baby fever." Madi pouted. "That's right baby! Give Chris his daughter." I laughed. "Ugh, shut up." She said before joining in. We said our goodbyes again before Ty shut the door and we hopped in the car.

"Can you take me back home please?" I pouted. "What? Why?" She whined. "Bitch, quit that shit. You wasted two hours of my time and made me waste a cute ass outfit." I said pulling my MAC lipstick out my bag. "We can still go eat though." She pouted. "Ugh, alright. But we gotta make this quick. I got zick at home waiting for me." I said before pressing my lips together.

Cackling, Madi's head flew back against her headrest. "Bitch! You talking about babies and shit. You're next." She looked over at me. "Don't even put that on me Madison! Anthony and I don't need no baby right now." I smiled. "Besides we're comfortable with the fact that I'm the only one calling him daddy right now." Looking over at Madi, she was completely disgusted, the shit was hilarious.

"I could go my whole life without knowing that." She said. "Girl, wait til I tell you about the way he-" "Mikaya!" She screamed making me cackle. I continued fucking with her until she pulled into a local restaurant. Ordering as light as possible, I scarfed my shit down quickly. What? I told her I had dick waiting on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
79.5K 3K 32
Don't read without reading the first one* After everything happened in the last book. Ashanti finds someone else after getting over August but when...
8.9K 396 38
"I still remember. Do you remember?" -Nightly Two people tell the story about how they fell in love six years ago, and how they wish they could be to...
266K 11.2K 49
After Lucas death Bree is not the same anymore, she was left to raise there son Tyler Coly alone. It has been exactly One year since Lucas died and B...