Forever | Protector 3.2 | Wat...

By 3dream_writer3

*sequel to First Time* *cover by Lunagust* If there was one thing Jerome Roy could change about hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 | Final Chapter
Protector Series

Chapter 12

2.6K 193 68
By 3dream_writer3

Chapter 12

Jerome

       I looked in the washroom mirror, running my hand through my hair. It actually didn't look that bad. I might even like it.

       "Jerome, I'm sure it looks fine," Nolan said from the other side of the washroom.

       "Did she leave?"

       "Yeah, she's gone now. She left, like, five minutes ago. Seriously, I'm sure it's fine."

       I walked out of the washroom and Nolan looked over from his spot on the couch. "So?" I asked.

       "You actually look pretty hot," Nolan said.

       "You're not just saying that because you're my fiance, right?"

       "No, I'm serious."

       I sighed. "She's unbelievable."

       Nolan just shrugged and looked back at the TV. "That's your fault."

       "Yeah, I know," I said before turning on the camera and start recording today's vlog. "What's up, Jeromans? So, you're probably wondering who this strange person with purple hair is doing recording this. Word to the wise, don't make a bet with any of the Prince children."

       "Tell them what the bet was," Nolan said.

       "Okay, so apparently, I roast people too much, so Orchid bet that I couldn't go a day without roasting people," I said. "If I did end up roasting someone withing the twenty-four hours, I would have to dye my hair purple. I didn't think she would actually make me do it once I ended up losing, but the Princes always keep their word. She actually showed up with some hair dye and dyed it for me. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but I actually look really good."

       "You always look good," Nolan said.

       "Aww, you're the sweetest fiance ever," I said, leaning over the couch to kiss his cheek. After I was standing up straight again, I looked back at the camera. "So, Nolan and I have a new addition to our family." I walked over to where the white Siberian Husky puppy was sitting, looking around the penthouse. I knelt down beside him and he immediately started licking me, so I rubbed his head and gave him a hug. "This is Blizzard."

       "Tell them why we got him," Nolan said.

       "Okay, so we got another dog because Snowball was starting to feel lonely at home with me and Nolan having to go to school, then sometimes go out on dates, and also do some wedding preparations."

       "That's false," Nolan said. "You said it was because Snowball loved me too much, so you wanted a dog that would love you more than me."

       "I can never tell you things anymore," I said. "You spoil everything."

       "I just tell the truth."

       "Whatever," I said, looking back at the camera. "Yeah, so I kind of did get this adorable puppy because I wanted a dog to love me, but at least it's working. He loves me a lot and we just got him yesterday. He's a rescue, by the way. I would honestly rather get a rescue and give them the chance to have a loving home then get a puppy that was just born and the owner is selling the litter of puppies. And he loves me, don't you Blizzard?"

       Blizzard, again, began licking my face then running around the house happily. I finally had an animal that loved me more than Nolan.

       "So, I haven't gone out yet with my new hair color," I said. "Orchid just left not too long ago and I had to wait for my hair to dry to see the final result, but I am actually loving this the more I look at it. So thank you, Orchid, for making me look even more hot. I guess I would have won the best either way."

       "You're full of yourself," Nolan said.

       "Nah, I'm full of....I won't say it. I'll keep my content censored. So, there is actually going to be a family dinner at Nolan's family's house since his great-grandma is coming in town to visit, which is why Orchid was probably so eager to dye my hair today, and we have to head there in, like...." I looked at my non-existent watch. "Yeah, I have no idea. How long, babe?"

       "I told you not to call me that, and we should leave in about five minutes."

       "I'll never stop calling you babe."

       "Yeah, I figured that."

       "Then why do you keep reminding me that you told me not to call you it?"

       Nolan just shrugged.

       I turned off the camera until we left and were walking to Nolan's family's house. "Wow, this hair color looks even better in the sun," I said as I looked at the part above the camera that showed me what was really in focus. "I might want to keep dying my hair different colors. You fine with that, Nolan?"

       "Uh, yeah," Nolan said. "For one, it's your choice. And two, I told you, you always look good."

       "You're still so sweet," I said. "I'll go back to have brown hair for the wedding just so that's the color we'll see when we look back at the pictures because I won't keep dying my hair different colors forever."

       We got to the house and walked in. We were the last to show up, since Ryder and Mae were already there.

       "Hey, Orchid, what do you think of my hair?" I asked.

       Orchid looked over. "You have got to be kidding me. It actually looks good."

       "I know, right?" I said. "I love it."

       Nolan's great-grandma, Mallory, got up from her spot on the couch and walked over to Nolan, giving him a hug. "Congratulations on your engagement," she said. "You have got yourself such a fine young man and I watch his vlogs. I see the way he looks at you. You are so lucky to have him, Nolan."

       "Hey guys, this is Nolan's great-grandma, Mallory," I said, adjusting the camera so we were both in shot. "She is the best person in the whole world."

       "Oh, stop," Mallory said. "Even though it's true."

       "It really is," I said. "Seriously, her reaction to Nolan being gay was the best reaction ever. She find out after Nolan and I started dating, and I was coming over for dinner when she was here and she asked who I was when my name was brought up and when Nolan said I was his boyfriend, all she said was, I think, 'Does he treat you right'?"

       "Oh, please, I always knew he was gay," Mallory said.

       "What?" Nolan asked. "How?"

       "Uh, the signs were there since you were a little boy," Mallory said. "Anyone who didn't see it was blind."

       "Grandma, what signs?" Grayson asked. "Because I didn't see it and I'm his father."

        "That's because you're blind," Mallory said. "Seriously, I'm shocked you guys didn't figure it out. He never talked about getting a girlfriend, his celebrity crushes when he was young were all male, oh and there was that time when he was six and I was down here for a visit and he told me he was going to find a husband one day that made him really happy."

       Everyone looked over at Nolan then. "What? I've said it before, I've always known I was gay. I just....hid it when I got to middle school."

       "You guys are all idiots for not noticing," Mallory said. 

       "Uh, except for me," I said. "I didn't know him long enough to see all those signs. I found out when Ryder told me after we met in person for the first time."

       "Yes, because Ryder blabbed it to everyone," Nolan said.

       "I did not," Ryder said. "Only to Mae and Jerome. And Dad. And with Dad was Mrs. Goth, Elizabeth, and Laughlin. But that's it."

       "That still blabbing to some people."

       "Whatever."

__________________

Yas Jerome you rock that purple hair.

Guys I have found out that my child can sing and I am forever shook as you can tell if you have me on Snapchat. I DIED WHEN I HEARD HIS VOICE.

I think the Jerlan wedding will come pretty soon. :D It will be in Jerome's POV for sure and it will either be chapter 20 or even before that. We'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 62 19
Go ahead. read it. * * * * Maybe it was meant to be this way. Phil couldn't keep this overbearing secret for long and he knew this. no one can know...
7.6K 233 23
You met Dan in College and became close friends, even dropped out at the same time as him because of overwhelming stress, and your Depression and Anx...
36.1K 1.6K 65
Tears started falling from his eyes, "Because I'm not supposed to like you! I'm a boy, and so are you, and it's just weird, and it's not right," he r...
97.3K 3.3K 35
[Completed] It's the start of summer and you were more than happy to finally get out of your school and have careless long summer days. But when you...