Finally Yours | Trey Songz...

By ratedJG

I'm blessed to say that I'm finally yours. But is it meant to be, or is it too good to be true? a Trey Songz... More

hey y'all
• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
new book cover!
• fifteen •
• sixteen •
• seventeen •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty one: part one •
• twenty one: part two •
• twenty one: part three •
• twenty two •
• twenty three •
• twenty four •
• twenty five: part one •
• twenty five: part two •
• twenty six: part one •
• twenty seven •
• twenty eight •
• twenty nine •
• thirty •
• thirty one •
• thirty two •
• thirty three •
• thirty four •
• thirty five: part one •
• thirty five: part two •
• thirty six •
• thirty seven •
• thirty eight •
• thirty nine •
• forty •
• forty one •
• forty two •
• forty three •
• epilogue •
book #2!

• twenty six: part two •

797 24 42
By ratedJG

Kelly

"Kelly? Wow, what a surprise," he said, widening his eyes.

I nodded and internally rolled my eyes. I need to just get this over with.

"Come in," he said, moving aside. I walked in and looked around a bit. His house was kinda bigger than I expected it to be. It's not like a huge mansion but he's living pretty nicely.

"Make yourself comfortable," he suggested. I don't need to do all that. I just sat on one of his couches and he stood in front of me.

"Can I get you anything to eat? Drink?" he asked and I sighed.

"No Derek, I won't be long," I spoke. "I'm only here because I would rather say what I need to say in person rather than through the phone."

He sat down next to me. "Say what?"

I took a deep breath. "I...I can't work with you anymore."

He stayed silent for a few seconds, then started chuckling. "Woooow."

"Oh come on. You can't act surprised. You saw what happened earlier. I can't put my unfinished album over my relationship."

"Kelly, it's not that serious. This is just business," he replied.

"Is it?"

He looked at me and shook his head. "You're seriously gonna fire me because your boyfriend feels threatened?"

"Ain't nobody threatened by you," I said with an attitude. I was starting to get annoyed.

"Okay so what is it then?"

"None of your business, to be quite honest."

"Nah I get it. He just got you wrapped around his finger."

"Excuse you?" I stood up and crossed my arms.

"You heard me," he chuckled. "Is he your boyfriend or your father?"

It took everything in me not to slap the color off of his skin. I clenched then unclenched my fists, and took a deep breath.

"You know what? I should go," I said calmly. "It was nice working with you while it lasted. I would say 'see you around' but I honestly hope I never see you again." I started walking towards the door.

"Mhm...We'll see about that," I heard him mumble. Something about the way he said that didn't sit well with me. But I pretended I didn't hear it and slammed his front door shut.

I sighed as I slid into my car. I gotta make things right with Trey. I'm not gonna argue with him because I realized he was right. If I had just told him the truth then I wouldn't be in this situation. I'm willing to admit I was wrong. But I just don't know if he'll forgive me this time. What if this is my last strike?

I started my car and immediately drove to Chris' house. I already knew that's where Trey was, I know him too well.

I got there in 15 minutes and saw Trey's car in the driveway. See, I know this nigga like the back of my hand. I parked my car near his and got out. I sighed and rang Chris doorbell. He eventually opened the door and widened his eyes when he saw me standing in front of him. Why is everyone always so shocked when they see me standing in front of their door?

"Kelly, what--"

"You know why I'm here, Christopher," I interrupted, gesturing for him to move so I could come in. "Where's Trey?"

"How'd you even know he was here?" Chris asked, chuckling.

"I know things," I shrugged. "But for real, where is he?"

"He in the living room mad as hell," he replied jokingly. "You really pissed that nigga off."

I sucked my teeth. "Shut up."

We both walked into the living room. Trey was slouching on the couch, watching Martin. He looked up when he heard our footsteps. He saw me, gave me a dirty look, and reverted his eyes right back to the TV.

"Oh so that's what kinda game we wanna play, huh?" I muttered under my breath.

I walked over to the TV and stood right in front of it, facing him.

"Move," he spoke.

"Nah I'm good," I teased.

"Why are you here? How did you find me?" he asked. Why is everyone asking me that? Like damn, I can't know where my man is at?

"Don't worry bout all that," I replied. "I need to talk to you."

"And I need for you to move so I can watch my show."

I stood there and crossed my arms. I'm not moving until he lets me talk.

"Damn...well, I'ma be upstairs," I heard Chris say. I forgot that nigga was standing there. "Y'all better work this shit out."

Chris walked upstairs and I continued to look at Trey. He was trying to avoid making eye contact, but I was staring him down so hard that he had no choice but to look at me.

Trey

"Kelly move."

"No. Not until I say what I need to say."

I sighed. "Say it then."

"Okay let me just cut right to the chase. I'm sorry Trey."

I looked at her but stayed silent, waiting for her to continue.

"I should've listened to you. I shouldn't have went behind your back and worked with him. I get it now."

"Oh now you get it?" I repeated in a harsh tone. "You was being difficult this whole time but now you get it? Hm. What changed?"

"...I just came back from his house," she mumbled.

"You--"

"Calm down, let me finish. I went to his house to tell him in person that I couldn't work with him anymore. And long story short, he turned into this complete asshole. I regret ever working with him."

"...So you learned that the hard way huh?"

She looked down and shrugged.

"Kelendria, it's not even the fact that you didn't listen. I don't expect you to agree to everything I say, no relationship is ever like that. But if you were planning on continuing to work with him, even though I said no, you should've told me the truth."

"I know Tremaine. I really am sorry. I don't know why I act this way."

"You're just so stubborn," I said.

"I know Tremaine, shit! I fucked up, I know! I honestly wouldn't blame you if you wanted to end things. Matter fact, I'ma head home. Tell Chris I said bye. You can come over later and get your things."

What? Okay, now she's just talking crazy.

"Woah woah woah. Come here," I said quickly. She started walking slowly towards me and stood in front of me. I gestured for her to come closer and I pulled her into my lap so she was straddling me.

"Stop saying foolish shit."

"But--"

"But nothing," I interjected. "I forgive you. And I ain't going nowhere."

"You sure?" she asked.

"Positive. But we have to work on communication. We were doing so well with it, but we slacking now."

"You're right. I'm down if you down."

"I been down," I replied, smiling at her. She shook her head and cradled her face into my neck.

"Why you shaking your head?" I chuckled. She lifted her head back up.

"I just don't know how you put up with my bullshit," she admitted.

"Shit...I don't know either," I mumbled and she punched me in my chest real hard.

"YO! What the hell, that shit hurt!" I groaned, holding my chest.

"You weren't supposed to agree with me!" she said in a fake angry voice.

"I was joking!" I said defensively. Her mouth formed an "O" shape and she busted out laughing.

"You gon pay for that." She stopped laughing as soon as she heard me say that.

"Noooo, chill! Baby I didn't mean to hit you that hard," she whined.

"Nah, watch your back," I warned jokingly. I wasn't really gonna do anything but it was funny watching her expression change.

"Trey stop," she pouted, and I put on a serious face. She tried to lean in for a kiss but I curved her. I kept moving my head around but she eventually grabbed my face and pecked my lips multiple times.

She looked at me and I found myself lost in her gaze. I smiled as I looked into the eyes that I fell in love with years ago.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled back. "I love you, big baby."

"I love you more," I replied.

"Impossible." She leaned in and kissed me, and I parted her lips with my tongue. Our tongues brushed against each other and the kiss turned sloppy real fast. We almost forgot where we were until we heard Chris' voice.

"Oh hell naw! Not on my damn couch!" he shouted, walking downstairs and over to us. We pretended we ain't hear him and continued kissing.

"Um hello. I know y'all freaky asses can hear me," he groaned. I could feel him standing over us.

I bit Kelly's bottom lip and she moaned into my mouth.

"NOPE! Y'all not doing this. Not here." All of a sudden Chris placed his hands under Kelly's arms and lifted her off my lap without letting her feet touch the ground.

"Nigga get your hands off of me!" she shouted.

"Nah I'm sorry big sis, but y'all not about to have sex in my living room. Whatever making up y'all got left to do, y'all can do it at home."

"Tremaine you better come get him before I beat his ass!" Kelly gritted through her teeth. I stood up while trying to hold in my laughter.

"Alright bro chill," I said. "We out."

Chris released Kelly from his grasp. She started throwing hands as soon as her feet touched the ground but Chris grabbed both of her wrists before her fists could make any contact.

"You can let go. I got her," I chuckled. He let go of her wrists and I grabbed her waist before she could charge at him.

"He's so annoying," she groaned as we made our way out of Chris' house. "We obviously weren't gonna do anything in front of him."

"Wait til we get home though..." I smirked.

"Lord. You're gonna put me in a coma," she said and I laughed.

"Nah I'll go easy on you," I winked. "Plus we got somewhere to go in the morning so you need some rest."

She looked up at me and raised her eyebrow. "And where exactly are we going sir?"

"Virginia."

"We're gonna go see mama?" she asked and I nodded. "...Jesus be a fence."

"It'll be fine," I chuckled. "We'll solve everything."

"I hope so..." she sighed. I got into the passenger seat of her car while she slid into the driver's seat. I'll come get my car later. It's not that long of a walk to Chris' house.

Unknown

"Are you serious?" she said over the phone. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I'm serious," I said. "I wasn't even expecting that."

"Me neither...I didn't know that would happen."

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked. "Since our original plan kinda got ruined."

"It didn't get ruined completely," she assured. "We just gotta modify it a little bit."

"But how am I supposed to do what I have to do if I'm not gonna see her?"

"Yeah, we're gonna need help figuring that out..."

"Yeah I guess."

She started humming quietly through the phone, indicating that she was trying to come up with an idea. "I think we're gonna have to make a trip."

-------------------------------

I brought Trelly back for y'all, you're welcome 😂

Y'all will find out who these unknown people are in the next chapter. I think you might know who they are...but I still got some surprises in store 😈

But what did y'all think of the chapter? Comment please.

And don't forget to vote 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...
10.2K 186 10
Is it bad to give my secrets to someone only met 2 times in my whole life? Well, it felt good at the moment and Aubrey was someone so open minded an...
6.3K 494 13
"𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥?" Jazmine doesn...
261K 7.1K 175
Third book to Chaos series. Enjoy.