Set You Free (Bryson Tiller B...

By underratedvibez

Laylah is a high school teacher. She is very independent and she is 27 years old. She has been through a lot... More

Warning
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
Ight
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
Authors Note
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
Thank You
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 40 (pt2) •
Sequel
covers

•Chapter 26•

3.1K 116 55
By underratedvibez

Laylah Pov

I have no idea what to do. My best friend just died and the man who raped me is out of jail. I should be at the hospital with my best friend but here I am crying into Bryson' s chest. I know after this I'm going to have to tell him about my past but I just want to forget it.

My cries slowed down. So I was just sniffing trying to get myself together. I pulled away and looked at the floor as my breathing got normal again. I sighed rubbed my eyes. I didn't even want Bryson to see me like this but i know he wouldn't judge me. I felt him rub my back and stare at me with sympathy.

"I'm sorry" I said lowly

"For what?" He said in a confused tone.

"..for this." I looked around the room. "I'm a complete mess right now"

"No don't he sorry. I've been in worse situations. I'm just glad you're not dead. When I came in here I was so confused. Ion like seein you like this. You gotta tell me what's wrong Lay." He lightly coughed

"I know, I know. I just dont want to"

"Why not? You Can tell me anything. I won't judge"

"I know you wont. But it's embarrassing"

"Come on Lay...look I don't wanna pressure you to tell me what's wrong with you so just forget it" I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"No I'll tell you. I gotta tell someone anyway" I deeply sighed again. "Well when I was 12 my uncle raped me. Then a few months later i told my mom and dad. My mom didn't believe me but my dad did so he got him to go to jail for life. Then today I heard on the news that he was out of jail. I started to have a anxiety attack so i started the shower because i was sweating. Knowing the fact that he is out of prison just scares me. Then my friend Misty mom called me and told me that Misty was dead." He stared ahead at my wall and did nothing. He slowly nodded his head and looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you went through all of that. And I'm sorry about your friend. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not good with words when it comes to stuff like this but just know I'm here for you." He half smiled. I smiled a little.

"Thank you Bry"

"It's no problem. I'm just happy you opened up to me. Dont worry about your uncle because i won't let nothing happen to you. And thats a promise."

"I gotta call someone" I grabbed my phone and dialed Misty mom number.

"While you do that Imma go down and get your stuff" he got up and walked out the room.

"H-hello?"

"Ms. King tell me it's not true"

"I'm sorry. I know I probably scared the shit outta you. There is good news and bad news. The good news is that she's not dead. The bad news it the she is in a coma. Someone found her in a house on the floor. She was shot several times."

"Oh my god" i covered my mouth as I panted. "Well when will she wake up?"

"The doctor said a maybe a few days or longer. It can last all The way to 6 months but only god knows"

"Well whose gonna stay with Gabriel?"

"Me and his father"

"Where are you?"

"University Hospital"

"Ok. I'll be up there first thing in the morning Ms. King. I'm not feeling too well right now"

"Ok I understand"

"And please tell Gabriel I love him"

"I will. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Alright" I hung up the phone as Bryson walked in with 2 bags in his hand.

"I got movies and snacks" he smiled

"What you tryna do?"

"Shiddd. What you tryna do?" He smirked then sat down on the floor in front of the tv.

"You funny" I said plainly and rubbed my eyes. After all that crying I am sleepy asf.

"What you wanna watch?"

I yawned and said "What movies did you get?''

"Uhh...Dope, School Dance, Bye Bye Man, and the Conjoring two, Boo, and The Wood ."

"School Dance"

"Nah let's watch The Conjoring Two"

"Why did you get those old movies?" He shrugged and put the movie in and ran and jumped on the bed. I crawled to the top of the bed and got under the cover and and Bryson did the same. He passed me the snacks and i opened the bag of Skittles and a sprite.

As the movie started to play I kinda started to stare at Bryson. My mind went back to what just happened. I couldn't stop thinking about Misty.

"Bruh stop staring at me fore you start something you can't finish" he smirked without taking his eyes off the tv.

"Shut up. I just realised something" I ate 2 Skittles and lightly jumped at the movie. I brought the blanket up more to cover my nose and a little bit of my eyes.

"I'm dead" he chuckled "and what did you just realize?"

"You saw me naked"

He smacked his teeth and shooed me off. "You acting like I ain't never seem a naked woman before"

"But still thats awkward being as tho your suppose to be my best friend"

"It was bound to happen eventually" he shrugged and ate some of his Hershey bar. I rolled my eyes.

"Well not no more"

"Shidd. You know you lying" he smiled and turned to look at me. I nervously chuckled.

"No I'm not. You got Dana to look at" I was so serious. He smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"How many times do I gotta tell you, I do-"

"I'm just fucking witcha. Chill." I heard my phone ring so i answered it.

"Hello"

"Wassup Lay?"

"Hey Frank" Bryson groaned and turned back to the tv. I shook my head. I wasn't on the mood to talk right now.

"Happy valentines day. What you doing?"

"Watching some movies"

"With Bryson!" Bryson yelled into the phone and i giggled at his pettiness.

"..was that bryson?"

"Yeah. I'm a call you later, I'm not feeling too well"

"..oh ok" I hung up the phone and looked at Bryson.

"Why would you do that?"

"Cause ion like that nigga"

"Why not?"

"Cause I just dont like em" he shrugged

"You jealous" I teased as I played with his cheeks.

"No I'm not" he scoffed and shook his head.

"Yes you are" I cooed

"Shut up Laylah. I can't hear the movie" he groaned

"Well damn my bad" I turned back towards the tv and watched the movie and ate some more Skittles. I jumped a little and i felt Bryson grip my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Laylah?"

"Mh?"

"If I told you.....never mind"

"Uggh I hate it when people do that shit. Tell me what you was gone say" I groaned

"It's not important" he shook his head again and shrugged.

"Nigga go ahead and tell me"

"Nothing" I looked at him for a while longer and rolled my eyes.

"You are annoying"

"You are too gorgeous"

"I know I'm gorgeous" flipped my head and wiggled my eyebrows. We both burst out laughing. It's weird how Bryson can make me smile in a bad situation.

"You remember when we were in the studio and we made that bet?"

"Yeah why?"

"You lost"

"And...?"

"You gotta post anything I want on your instagram"

"He'll nah! Yo ass be posting weird stuff on yo Instagram"

"No i don't"

"Alright but no freaky shit. Ion want people to think I like you" I half lied. I really didn't know the feelings I had for Bryson. I mean i do like him but...its complicated.

"You know you lying. You love alllll of this" he mocked Tisha Cambell on My Wife And Kids.

"No i don't" I scrunched my face up.

"Mmhm. Keep on talking Imma show you what this di-"

"Ewww!"

"I'm foreal. All you gotta do is ask babygirl" he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'll pass" I laughed

"What time is it?" I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

"6:16"

"Damn it's early"

"Yep" we continued to watch the movie. I laid my head on his chest and ate some hot chettos. I was starting to fall asleep until Bryson started making lazy circles with his fingers on my stomach. I was trying to hold my moan in. It's crazy how he has this effect on my body.

"Mmh" I moaned and i bit on my lip to shutup.

"Girl did you just moan?" He laughed. It was low-key embarrassing.

"No" i hit his chest

"Sounded like one to me" he smirked. He gripped me a little tighter and stared at me.

"Do it again"

"What! No!" I rolled my eyes. There was a moment of silence until I heard a loud fart sound.

"Nigga did you just fart on my bed!?" I stood up

"Well damn my bad. I was holding it in for a good 30 minutes. I'm sorry I had to let that shit go" he laughed.

"Dat ain't funny. Now you got my bed smelling like dead eggs and medicine!" We burst out laughing but I quickly covered my nose.

"Girl chill. You acting like you never farted before" he smacked his teeth.

"I have but I ain't never smelt like that" I looked back at the tv and ate some more Skittles. I was beginning to get tired again and it wasn't even 7 o'clock yet. Bryson lightly coughed and sniffed.

"I'm sleepy" I yawned as I moved around in the bed and laid on my side.

"Well go to sleep then. I'll still be here" I coughed again

"Are you sick?"

"Nah I'm gucci"

"Oh" i slowly felt my eyes getting heavier until I finally fell asleep.

Misty Pov

As I laid in the hospital I began to think about my life. Even tho I was in a coma I could still hear. I can't believe she shot me. I knew fooling with her was a bad idea but I needed the money and to be honest I was jealous of Laylah. But I refused to kill her. I knew if she found out that I went against her she would be heart broken because at some point we were true best friends but my dumb ass had to mess that up. All i was worried about was my son. He was my heart and i pray that I don't die because i love that little boy. But then again I knew if I stay alive Jayla would find my and kill me for good this time. I could hear my mom crying on the left of me while holding my hand. I knew she was hurt also.

"Baby please wake up" she sobbed. This was hard for her because i was an only child. I want to give her a hug but I couldn't move my body. All i saw was darkness.

--------

So how do yall feel about Bryson and Laylah so far?

Qotd: Did yall hear this rumors about Karruche and Quavo👀? I gotta do some more investigating☕

Rip Charlie Murphy😇⚰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 363 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
Pillars By kkcarr3

Teen Fiction

219 25 33
For as long as Kelci can remember she has always wanted to be an actress. Her sister, Lorin's, harsh critiques and the fact that her father abandoned...
1.3K 109 18
This book was written in 2016 when I was obviously going through a ruff time, and honestly this book sucks. But I'm to lazy to edit it all and don't...
1.1K 38 22
For Josie to grow she needs Caleb her childhood enemy to help her. Same as Caleb needs Josie to help him before he drowns to deep. ...