Retaliated

By Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... More

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 37

3.7K 128 70
By Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 37

~The Next Morning~
~Trina P.O.V.~

"Get your hand out from between my legs!" I shrieked as I was trying to get him to let me go but he might as well as latched himself onto me and welded his hand nice and snug between my legs. "I'm trying to be a good house guest by offering to make us breakfast and you won't let me."

"You know what I want for breakfast?" Oh I get a feelings it's something other than steak and eggs. "I want you. Don't even need you served on the bed or a plate, just right here on the counter would satisfy me plenty." His hand stroking along my inner thigh while the other slithered around my waist. Skin to skin and his words being told directly into my ear, I was trying not to smile because he doesn't need to see my satisfaction.

"Just because we're friends with benefits, doesn't mean you get benefits around the clock-"

"Benefits around the cock? I thought you'd never offer-"

"Because I never did." Turning off the front burner, I was abruptly turned around to face him. "Don't tell me you're catching feelings again, T." I asked keeping my eyes set on his, a snide cocky smirk to the corner of his mouth grazed his face, making me laugh a bit. "Have you now?"

"T, there's no feelings. I should ask you that because you ride me like I'm only allowed to be yours. You damn near brand yourself on my lap and don't even get me started on your kisses."

"You know the saying, "Drive it like you stole it?" He nodded. "Well, there's a new one. "Ride it like you own it" and that's what I do. I might as well own it since no one else does." I shrugged which got him to laugh. I was getting a bit hesitant by the stove because we weren't exactly clothed and I don't need a burn on my ass or back.

"That's my new favorite saying when it comes to you. What are you doin' today anyways?" A sudden change in the subject which caught me a little off guard. I was hoping for a little more teasing and play but alright.

"I have a free schedule."

"Really? Not working your ass off?" I shook my head. "Ah shit, why not? What happened? Which other stripper stole your shine? Was it Cotton Rozay? I bet it was Lolli Pop, huh?"

"You just love drama and gossip, I swear." I began. "But no it's nothing like that. I've just been slowing down with it, money's good and all but getting tired of the same thing over and over." Not to mention I haven't been feeling too well up on stage. The lights are starting to give me headaches and makes me dizzy, so maybe this a sign that I should stop and find something else that's equally exciting yet not too out there.

"You gonna quit? And aye, drama is interesting to watch from a far. I don't want it in my life but I don't mind watching." Of course you do. He let me go and I turned back around, picking up the pan that had the steak in it and moving the steak onto a plate. Eggs that were cooking on the back burner were next to be slid onto the plate along with the bacon and hash browns.

"Soon I'll quit and where are your silverware?" He stepped to the farther end of the kitchen and opened a cabinet, pulling out a fork, knife and spoon. "Thank you." I said when he handed it to me. Digging into breakfast, he looked confused as to why I was eating this and not him. "You said you wanted to eat me for breakfast... I wasn't about to let this meal go to waste. You're welcome, T." Stuffing my mouth with a fork full of hash browns and a nice chunk of steak, he shook his head and I shrugged as I was enjoying this meal.

"Can I at least have half the steak?" I nodded and cut it in half, scooting his piece towards the very edge of the plate for him.

***

Since I had a free day and Trey did as well, he wanted me to hang out with him. Which was nothing new, for the most part all we've done is sit around at his place but now I guess we're headed to his parents house judged on the roads we were taking. He didn't say why we were going here but it'd be nice to his parents and siblings again, seems like it's been too long since I've actually sat down and talked with them.

"Of course, Father Time is out and about with his hover round." He said when he pulled up next to his Mom's car. "At least Mom's home, maybe she's got chocolate or something for me to eat." 

"We came over here so you could get something to eat?"

"Mom always has good shit in her snack cabinet." Getting out of the car, I could already hear screaming and yelling. "Wonder what LJ did this time." Following him up the porch steps and into the house, I was greeted to the sight of LJ running around naked- oh he was chasing Ivanna and their Mom was chasing LJ because he had scissors in his hand. "What the hell?"

"Trey help me!" Ivanna screamed as she looped around from the front hallway, around the kitchen and back to us, jumping onto Trey and their Mom grabbing LJ by the neck. He seized up and drop the scissors. "Thank you." She said in a voice of pure relief, clinging to him even tighter.

"Get under the stairs and put your clothes on right now. When your Father gets home he's going to deal with you because I've had it with you!" Their Mom yelled and she dragged him towards the stairs, opening a small door to which he climbed right in. "You don't come out till I say so."

"Wow Mom, I'm surprised-"

"I just don't know what to do with him. I can ground him and he won't mind. I could slap him, he won't feel it- Dad is dealing with him. His kid, his problem." She said throwing her hands up in defense. "And missy, what were you doing with scissors in the bathroom?"

"I was thinking about cutting my hair-"

"More than just think, you're missing a chunk right here." Trey said as he grabbed onto the shorter chunk of hair. "That's not good."

"Oh no!" She shrieked. "Don't say I have to-" Their Mom was already nodding her head. "It grows back right?" There was repetitive pounds on the wall and we all looked to the stairs.

"LJ if you don't stop, I won't let you talk to Brooklyn on the phone tonight!"

"Brooklyn?" Trey asked. "Who is she?"

"That's LJ's wife apparently. She and him made rings out of the bed foam on the dog's bed as engagement rings and he wants me to take him to the store to get real matching rings for when they have their wedding. Ty- De- Trey. Trey." She said breathing out a deep breath. "LJ's a busy boy at school, you ask him for more details because he tells everything." She looked over from Trey to me with a surprised look to her face, a slight raise of her eyebrows and then looked back at Trey for a second before back at me. "Hi Trina, excuse the family because we're all on crack."

"It's not a problem, I'm used to the family." I assured her. "You look really stressed out, is there anything you need help with?"

"Just figuring out a way to deal with my deranged animal of a son. Ivanna, go up to the bathroom and Trey can you come with me outside for a second?" He set Ivanna down and followed his Mom outside to what I assume to be the backyard as Ivanna headed up the stairs. LJ had quieted down but a few moments later another girl came down the stairs.

"Oh Hi." She said, picking her head up in a startled motion.

"Hey, what's up?" Her backpack looked full, hair pulled back in a sloppy pony tail and eyes that looked irritated or as if she had been crying. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, is Auntie Nelle Bells still outside with Trey?" I nodded. "Good, I'm just gonna head to a friends house, could you tell her that when she comes back inside?"

"Um, sure?"

"Thanks." Coming down the stairs completely, she grabbed a set of keys out of a bowl on an end table next to the couch before heading out the door... she doesn't even look old enough to drive.

"Um, Mrs. S?" I said as I was making my way out in the same direction they went out. "Mrs. S!" I continued to say and I got my hand on the doorknob to the back porch.

"Trey, I don't know what you're doing with yourself. It was like ever since you started hanging out with Trina, it lead you to wanting your little gang war with whoever that kid was, going behind Dad's back, hanging out with Honey- especially after you and Trina broke up and now you're back with her? I swear to God, you are driving me up the walls as bad as LJ. What the hell has gotten into you?" I overheard her say and I looked down towards the knob. Biting my inner cheek, I knocked on the door before opening it.

"Your niece said she was going to a friend's house and she grabbed a set of keys out of the bowl by the couch. I thought I should let you know." I said looking at her. "Trey, I hate to be a bother but something came up and I need to get home. Do you mind dropping me back off?"

"Oh shit." She said, jogging off the back porch, leaving Trey and I to ourselves. He gave me a nod and motioned for me to follow him... his attitude no longer the same but it was clear he was trying to hold back the real emotion that laid within him.

I usually don't really care what others think of me but for his Mom to think that I'm the root of why he's been on his whirlwind of trouble. I wasn't the one who forced him to do anything- not even as much as influenced him so why is she blaming me? I'm not going to talk to him about that, at least not today but now that has me wondering.

"I got a question." I said when we were nearly at my house. The entire car ride consisted of small talk and large windows of silence till now.

"Huh?"

"I remember how you were all for Honey, is the only reason why you chose to start hanging out with me again because you and her no longer hang out?" Looking over at him, he kept his eyes glued in front of him. His mouth moving slightly but then stopping and I nodded my head briefly. "I got my answer-"

"Trina, it's not even anything like that. I didn't even say anything-"

"You not saying anything was you saying more than enough. You can pull over here." I said and he shook his head. "Trey, pull over the damn car." Reluctantly he pulled over and brought the car to a stop. "See ya."

"Trina-" I closed the door after getting out and pulled my earbuds out of my bag. Plugging the jack into the hole and putting the buds in my ear. His car was rolling next to me but I ignored him.. I didn't feel like talking to him anymore, not after realizing he's only hanging with me because Honey's not in the picture.

I've never been someone's plan B before, I'm definitely not going to be Trey's plan B.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

"You stupid fucking ungrateful square wheeled having no trunk space useless excuse for a motor vehicle!" I yelled as I jammed the key in the ignition, trying desperately to get this rolling piece of shit started. "Wow. So you choose to have an attitude with me still? I gave your ass a break yesterday afternoon and you still wanna do this shit? Wait till Daddy sees your ass back home. He gonna rip your ignition a new one." I growled at it as I grabbed my phone to text Daddy, telling him the car still won't start.

I told him yesterday afternoon and he said give the car a break, it probably overheated. So I left it's ass outside to cool off and it still won't start. Fuck you too car, I'm not getting you maintenanced- is that a real word? It is now- for at least another six months after we fix your problem. Not worthy enough for a mechanic's magical touch.

While Daddy was replying, I called up King. I didn't want to, I certainly wasn't going to ask him to fix my car because then he'll throw it in my face if we argue. Not about to deal with that mess so I'll just tell him something to keep him at bay.

"Aye Mariah." He said upon the first ring which started me because I wasn't expecting such a fast pick up. Damn King, shit.

"Hey, so I'm having some car troubles. If you could bring over-"

12:46 p.m. -Daddy🍆💦: Aight, just leave the car there and when I see it we'll go from there. Don't go beating up the car- Don't shoot the car, especially the engine either. Aight Mami?

"Mariah?"

"Oh shit. Um, if you could bring the baby beans over to my place, that'd be helpful." I wasn't going to shoot the car, I've learned first hand what happens when you shoot the engine to a car. May not be one of those over the top action car movie explosions but it'll still fuck up the car.

"Want me to take a look at it?"

"Nah. I got a mechanic who'll be coming over in a little while. Remember Tae? Yeah he a mechanic now so he'll be over."

"Alright. Well I'll get them ready and then bring them over to your place. See you in a little while."

"Kay. Thanks and bye." Hung up the phone- wait, Daddy calling to FaceTime... oh hell yes. "Hey Daddy, where are you?"

"In the car, driving around a bit. I meant to ask if the check engine light was on." Looking at the stuff on the car, I saw no lights so I shook my head. "That's good, I guess I'll have to see when I get there. Which street do I take?-"

"Oh hell no. I know good and well you didn't drive down here for my car." He flipped his camera around so I could see over the dash and he was literally just a couple blocks away from me... oh no. "Arlie, what the hell?"

"Missed you and you said your car was having problems, figured I could leave you with mine while I get yours to a mechanic. I got friends all over Compton, they'll hook me up if I bring in your car. I promise I won't intrude on your time with your kids." He ain't need to know what street, his ass was taking all the right streets- oh I could hear the roaring engine of that one Lamborghini which sent me a chill racing down my spine. I'm not much of a car person but the roar of that engine was a sessy lul noise. "I'll see you in a few." Hanging up the phone, I got out of my car and went down to the end of the driveway where I saw the newly painted pristine white matte lambo pull up.

"Daddy."

"I'll be out of here in a little bit, aye to you too." Getting out of his car, he greeted me with a lovely kiss on my lips which of course made me cheese because I don't know how to act around other then spreading my legs. "So what's the issue?"

"The bitch is salty and won't start. You get her to start and you can just take her to the junkyard because I'm done with it. Need a new car anyways." Tossing him the keys, he gladly took a seat in the car, putting the key in the ignition and of fucking course after two attempts this little whore purrs to life. "My car is trying to steal my boyfriend. I'd love to this hunk of metal crushed in those giant presses." He started to laugh and tossed me the keys to his car. "Fuck her."

"I use a gentle hand, Mami."

"Gentle my ass, you never do with me."

"Because you don't like a gentle hand. You want my hand slapping all the melanin out of the skin on your ass." Yes that's true but still. "While I have it started, I'll take it to my friend and when I get word of what the issue is. Till then have fun with my baby." Looking down at it, I've never driven this one. I'm used to driving the newer one so to drive his older one... oh boy I feel pressure.

"Alright, thank you. I'll talk to you later. Drive safe, niggas down here like to drive like there aren't signs and lights... Yes by niggas I mean me but still be careful."

"I'm not scared to drive, Tilly Beans. See you around, love you."

"Love you too." Closing his door for him, he eased the car down the driveway and around his car before turning right. I watched him till he was completely out of sight and felt the need to move the lambo closer to the garage. Lord knows I don't need anyone doing shit to this car.

"Hi Mommy!" They yelled when they came inside. Our usual routine consisted of me hugging them so tight and a war of kisses began between all of us.

"Hi Baby Beans, I'll take you to the pool today and we can play in my beach out back." It's basically a giant sandbox with shells and shit in it but that's my beach.

"Hey." King said. "When did you get a Lambo or is Arlie here too?" He said already sounding mighty triggered.

"You better fix your voice. He's down here getting his friends to fix my car on the house. He's not even going to be around here while I'm with the kids."

"What happened to Tae?"

"He's busy with other cars. Chill out."

"No I'm not gonna chill out. First you move in with him and now he's here in Compton?"

"Whoa hold the damn phone. This is my God damn house, is it now? If I want him or the entire U.S in this house, I'll gladly have them here. He's doing me a favor out of the goodness of his heart. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Is he here playing with the kids? Talking shit to you? No. So mind your fucking business. What he and I do is between us." I snapped back at him, stepping closer to him as he took a step back like he knows damn well he's supposed. Do not try me King, I have no problem taking you out back like you're Old Yeller and showing you what's good.

"I just have one question and I want an honest answer."

"Shoot before I do." I hope you understand I mean that literally.

"How serious are you with him besides just living with him." Niggggaaaaa.

"He's now my life partner till further notice. That's our title." I was expecting to see a flash of anger sweep across his face but instead it was like I saw his heart split in half, the hurt in his eyes and the way his facial muscles relaxed into a saddened expression... caught me off guard but that didn't make me feel bad. For what he did to me, he better be thankful that I'm even as much as still talking to him. Any other nigga would have been killed off if they tried to come back to me.

"So that's really it between us? Thirty four years of us and it's done?"

"Yes it's over. Let me be happy with my life, if I'm happy with someone else you can be happy with someone else too. Don't wait for me because you'll be waiting all the way till death for nothing."

"You're not gonna marry him, are you?"

"I don't bank on it and if I do... fuck it. If I go through twenty husbands before I die, oh well. Not gonna stress or expect shit, everything is at whim. Now if you don't mind, I want my time with my babies." Less than satisfied with my answers provided, he waved to the kids and turned around to head the hell out of my house like he should have done the moment he walked in. "Aight Baby Beans, let's get changed into swimsuits and head to the pool. I have floating donuts and stuff for us to play with." They followed me up the stairs like ducklings with their mother... cute when I looked back to see those crazy curls on their heads bounce with each step they took up the stairs. No matter how upset I am, seeing them just makes me feel better but I do wish Arlie was here with us.

~Arlie P.O.V.~

"There's the temperamental ass trigger happy nigga. Funny how word has already spread so fast that you're down here." Clyde said as I rolled the car into the garage. "I didn't believe it at first."

"How the fuck has word already spread? I haven't even been in Compton for a good thirty minutes. Who's already spreading shit?" I asked with a laugh as I got out and dapped him. "This time it's not a lambo you're working on."

"I can tell. Who owns a Cadillac other than Lexis' wife? As far as who talkin', started with the street kids who stay posted on the block, then kids at the arcade, niggas passing by heard and then it spread like wild fire. You're popular down here."

"Tilly Beans' car. I know you know her name, her partner was Sweet Cheeks back when they were running it down here." I said and he seemed to give a nod like he knew who I was talking about. "I'm not popular down here, my bandana and reputation are."

"True but No Varo?"

"Fuck no and fuck him. The bitch literally shot me with an arrow in the leg and then another to the knee not too long after. Plus his ass doesn't do Compton, only if Sweets makes him." I took a seat on a stool near by and watched as he popped the hood. "As far as the car, she said it wouldn't start. No engine light on." He gave a nod and kept his attention back on the car.

I had been here for a good couple hours. Some other niggas came along and Clyde brought out a folding table and other stools for us to sit around at. Another nigga walked up with a couple cases of cold ones in his arms. Naturally dice were brought out from one's pocket and a deck of cards were brought out next. Laughs were being shared all across the table just as much as smart ass remarks.

"You know I'm the one who did his Hummer right?"  Clyde chimed out after taking a long drink from his bottle. The heavy set man rolled back more onto his stool after setting the presumably empty bottle back down on the dull grey plastic table.

"You fucker. That Hummer is annoying just to look at. It pisses me off that it's got suicide and butterfly doors, it's raised as fuck, gold detailing for no reason and the damn money bags hanging on his rear view mirror." I said, all of which sent him as well as everyone else around the table into a frenzy of laughter. "What?"

"The way you do Varo, man. Nigga a straight pimp and you over here makin' him sound like a flexin' ass." Clyde replied back when his laughter had died down enough for him to get his words out.

"Come to our hood and you'll see how none of us can relax when he's around. Me especially because it's his hobby to get under my skin." In the back of my head, I was getting off vibes. Not from Clyde, his shop, or the people in the shop but it was similar to the sensation I get when I know Varo's around and using me as his tranquilizer target for practice. It's an extremely uneasy feeling that settles right at the back of my head. I took a look around from my stool to see if anything was out of place but there was nothing that would raise suspicion. "What gangs or dealers are in this area?"

"None in this area specifically. Why? You good?" Another one asked who was directly across from me.

"I'm good, just curious to know. I don't know what goes on down here, I just know Detroit, Oakland and Houston." Sirens could now be heard loud and clear, approaching the shop so I got off the stool and walked to the garage door. Looking down to the right, I saw two cop cars come speeding down the way with a third coming up close behind.

"Never seen cops before?" Another teased as I stood here watching them go up the street, taking a sharp left turn towards the higher end hoods- well those hoods looked higher end in my opinion but what do I know?

"Nah, I know cops very well. Just never seen them speed that fast. In a high speed car chase, yes but never just to respond to an emergency."

"So?"

"Nigga go focus on your cards. I'm gonna go check out the scene. They don't sound that far at all." I can actually see the lights still so I'll just check it out.

"If you get shot-"

"I won't. Trust. I'll be right back." Clyde chucked the deuces and I started jogging down the street.

The closer I got, the more people came out to see what happened. I overheard people saying it was a break in gone wrong, gang activity, sour deal and an escaped convict holding someone hostage.

Whatever it is, I just want to know since I have nothing else better to do. Maybe Mami knows, let me give her a call and see what she says. If I'm lucky it actually is gang related and I can get it on the action.

Pulling out my gun, I made sure it was cocked and ready to go.

~Breezy P.O.V.~

"Peach, wake up." I said when I went outside to see her asleep in her tire. "It's a nice day, you should be playing or grazing." I said to her and she picked up her head to look at me, resting it on the tire. "Mhm, you heard my ass. Got all this grass and a goat that won't eat it. Everything wrong in that sentence." She was about to curl back up inside till I coughed obnoxiously and hopped out. "Thank you. Come inside, it's just you and I." Wiggling her tail, she came running in behind me and I closed the door behind her.

I don't know where my fiancé went. Came home last night, shared a real nice shower and yet I wake up to find her not at home and some hours later she still not around. Mama should be bringing Breezon back here within the hour so that way I won't be by myself. I locked Lolo out, Ty's not home and neither is Trey so I'm literally by myself on this block today.

"I'm gonna die, Peach. Like I can't take care of myself while I'm like this. I don't know what meds I take, don't know what to eat, don't know how to cook- your grain smells hella good. Bet it tastes like rat poison though." I said as she sat by the fridge watching me, cocking her head in confusion. "I'm lonely from no human contact. When Mama brings over Breezon, you think I should tell her the news already? Or wait?" Yes I confide in Sugar Peach. Fuck with me.

She continued to stare at me with those big ol' eyes. Giving a shake of her body, sending the chain to swish around her neck. I need to get her a new bow, she looks cuter with a bow opposed to a chain but back to my dilema. If I tell her right away, she gonna already plan this wedding for tomorrow morning. I don't want it that soon. But if she finds out from an outside source, oh lord she gonna ban my ass from her crib and let Nitty have all the leftovers. So I'm stuck right in the middle and Peach's new found love for swishing her chain is not helping at the moment.

However, I feel real good about being engaged. I still feel hella young but at the same time, we ain't gettin' hitched for a couple more years so it's a happy medium for the both of us. She gets her ring to being engaged to me and I don't have to be married at twenty four. Everybody wins but I'm still lonely and need human contact before I go stir crazy.

My attempt at food was putting captain crunch cereal between two slices of bread with frosting on top. I don't know why this is what I came up with but it took me thirty minutes to come up with this meal. Sugar Peach was up on the counter staring down at the sandwich on it's plate in confusion... well I was staring at it too.

"I don't know, Peach. Is this safe?" She looked up at me and scooted back a bit. "It's three good stuff just all put together." Picking it up, I took a bite only for just about all the cereal bits to fall out.... "fucking weak." I said but the lock ticked and the door opened, I peered around the corner to see it was Vonnie! Fuck yes! A Human! "Aye baby, what's good?" I asked, seeing her cheeks beginning to blush with a pinkish hue. "Where you been because I was sad when I didn't see you next to me this mornin'." I continued to say till she filled my arms, givin' a warm ass hug.

"Romeo Senior texted me asking to come down and fix a time card mistake that his son made. Ridiculous, I wish Romeo Senior was still managing his old shop and not his Junior." That makes the two of us. "It's not a big deal but this is the fourth time his Junior has messed up my time card."

"I stay tellin' everyone he a dumb ass but no one wanna listen to Breezy." Oooh I felt my phone vibrate two times in my pocket, gave me a little excitement 'cause up till now my phone been dry as hell.

2:16 p.m. -Mama🥞: Are you still home? I can drop Breezon off now

2:16 p.m. -Me: Yee please do, grassy ass Mama🎻

"So Mama's bringin' Breezon." I was supposed to check my other message... looking at the notification, it was a text from Trey, probably sayin' he'll be over in a little while so ain't no need to respond to that. My door always open to him and anyone else in the family, they know that.

"I was just about to ask. Are we going to tell her the news?" I know you want to tell everyone across the states right this second. I noticed her dropping her eyes every few moments to glance at the ring that sat on her finger and then she'd look back up at me.

"You think we should tell her? Bruh she gonna probably faint and die because I haven't told her I was in a relationship since my days with Chelsea. This is engagement now and I know she gonna talk about more than just what color table cloths you want." My phone vibrating again, I pulled it back out of my pocket to see it was another message from Trey. If it was something urgent, he'd call, not double text but I slid my finger across the screen only for my phone to die... fuck you too phone. I know you had another thirty two percent remaining but aight.

"I'd like for us to tell her. How awful would that be if she found out from others. With as much as she loves you and you love her, I'm surprised you didn't tell her right away." Because of table cloths.

"Fine, we'll tell her." Here we go. "Can you run upstairs and grab my charger for me? Phone's a piece of shit and can't stay woke for more than an hour at a time." I said as I looked at the piece of junk I'm forced to call my phone. She made an 'mhm' hum noise thing and proceeded with going up the stairs.

Not long after I put my phone on the charger, Mama came over with Breezon. He looked ready to knock out so he didn't stay with us long, went upstairs to his room after falling asleep multiple times on the floor.

Vonnie, Mama and I were seated at the table, havin' what she calls 'shit-shat'? Wait, 'chit-chat'? One of the two but she and Vonnie were really good at it. Vonnie would look over at me from time to time as if hinting for me to go ahead and say but do I just say if? Blurt it out like I do when I tell Mama other things or do I ease the news onto her like the average individual?

"Breezon just always has fun at the park, I take him there and he befriends all the kids, just like Christopher would do when-"

"Vonnie and I are engaged and no we don't want white table cloths or doilies." I said interrupting her to which she stared me down like Batman. "You wanna stay for dinner? I'd love if you cook some meatloaf and Vonnie could make a pie-"

"Christopher!" She yelled at me. "Are you serious?! Please tell me you're not serious?!"

"I thought you'd be happy?" I asked with an attempt to raise an eyebrow but failed because I tried to raise the wrong one- ah fuck it.

"I am! But I don't believe you!" Why are you yelling though? I have neighbors. "Did you propose properly? Were your pants pulled all the way up? Did you ask in a clear voice? You weren't ghetto about it right?- oh God please tell me you didn't steal a ring or buy one off PomPom?" Wow. Vonnie was over there laughing but I was just sitting here like... wow.

"Thank you for havin' no faith in me. I threw her the box with the ring when we were driving through McDonald's last night. Was fishing around in my glove compartment for some change and the box was in the way so I threw it at her and asked in the middle of asking for extra ranch. She accepted under the gold arches. I think I did pretty well." 

"No you didn't." I nodded. "No. No no no, that's not how you do it! Christopher for God's sake! This is something serious and you of course choose to do it in the most ratchet way possible. McDonald's? Are you kidding me? I would have had more respect if it was In n' Out but McDonald's? Let me see the ring please." With Vonnie pulling her hand out from under the table, Mama saw the ring and then looked at me, tears welling in her eyes and I don't understand why? Am I the only one in this room who's not emotional about this damn ring?

"I thought you knew me better than this, Mama. No we weren't at McDonald's. Did somethin' lowkey that Vonnie liked." Getting up from the table, I remembered I wanted to see Trey's messages. Hobbling my way to the phone, sliding my finger across the screen and going to Trey's messages.

2:16 p.m. -T-Money💀💰: Breezy?
2:28 p.m. -T-Money💀💰: Ur probably busy but when ur free let me know, I got something to ask you regarding Honey and I know you know since no one else seems to.

Huh? Bruh why is her name still even being mentioned and why the fuck are you still thinking about her? Today was going hella great- aside from Mama basically thinking I'm a coon head ass nigga from the streets -and you gotta go bring Honey up?

3:14 p.m. -Me: We can talk tomorrow, today I'm caught up, aight?

Locking the phone, I tossed it on the counter and hobbled back over to the table to take my seat. My day not about to be ruined because of his questions about someone who's gotten us fucked too many times. Today's my day, fuck it.

________________________________

With my internet completely fixed, new cables and stuff, I can finally update everyday like I've been wanting. I'm thinking just a few more chapters and fuck this book. Get some short stories done and that's it for TLS. It's a dead series and I need to bury it already.

Hope Y'all Enjoyed🙈

Excuse Any Spelling / Grammatical Errors🙉

Especially Tell Me What Y'all Think🙊

Comment and Vote☺️

G. Productions™💯✔️
The.Coo'.Moo.Prod™💯✔️
G's.World.Take.Over™💯✔️
Balloon.Incorporated.™💯✔️
My.Hoes.Are.Tagged.™💯✔️
No.Chill.Corporations™💯✔️
Sugar.Tits.Corporates™💯✔️
G.Topia.Is.Real.As.Fuck™💯✔️
Thee.Head.Hoodlum.Co™💯✔️
Chef.Kirbarde.Institutions™💯✔️
Trust.No.Bitch.Enterprise™💯✔️
Queen.Of.Petty.Industries™💯✔️
Puff.Daddy.G.International™💯✔️
Mrs.Bake.Away.Yo.Bullshit™💯✔️
Secretly.A.Mermaid.Nation™💯✔️
None.Of.G's.Business.Winery™💯✔️
Declaration.Of.My.Nonsense™💯✔️

YouTube: Ajalae Simmons
Ask.Fm: MGHoodnificent

Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums😘

Miss_Gangstalicious💖💕💎
Miss_Hoodnificent💖💕💎
Yanna Bear💖💕💎
A.Simmons💖💕💎
Sugar Tits💖💕💎
Miss G💖💕💎
G💖💕💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
Red Nation By Miss G

Teen Fiction

1.2M 30.6K 43
Trey is the 18 year old clever gang raised boy straight from Oakland. Born into the gang life he quickly adjusts to life based on selling and killing...
Dolĉe By Miss G

Short Story

12.2K 561 11
A TLS short story. Tap into a newly blossomed relationship between an ill tempered hot headed prestigious Thug and a sassy fearless Lady G- better kn...
83.5K 2.8K 9
Why not a short story about the thug couple, Varo and Sweet Cheeks from my "Thug Love Series". Follow the short insight of their relationship and how...