Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

Strange Island's Most Wanted

36 1 0
By Diamondheart37

Jonas and Sans were suddenly teleported to the roof of the main building. After teleportation, Jonas fell to the floor, his eyes wide with shock. As he got up, he looked around and turned to Sans.

"What was that all about?!" Jonas shouted with his wide eyes on the short cluster of bones.

"I just wanted to have a quick word with you before you get some shuteye." Sans said, levitating Jonas to his feet.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jonas urged to know.

"Let's just say that I've noticed Blake hanging around with you earlier. It was way before you left for the party at Mettaton's. Also, I saw you and Blake riding Trico's back from the roof of Delta Number 7."

"Delta Number 7?"

"It's where us members of Delta have out little meeting." Sans chuckled. "I couldn't help but hear your high-pitched screams from above. It was hilarious."

"How is that hilarious?" Jonas questioned.

"Have you even heard yourself scream?"

"Hey! I don't scream as if I was one of those women who scream their heads off in horror movies!"

"Speak for yourself..." Sans pulled out his phone and played a recording of Jonas' scream.

"Okay. Maybe I do, but I was completely shaking like a leaf when I rode on Trico's back. It was scary at first because of how it began!"

"You afraid of heights?" Sans said with a wide grin.

"Do I look like the guy who is afraid of heights?"

"How about flying?"

"No." Jonas gave a glare to Sans.

"Snakes?"

"No."

"Clowns?"

"No."

"Flying snake clowns?"

"That's not even a thing. Why are you even asking me these questions?"

"Just teasin'."

"Well, stop it. It's annoying." Jonas crossed his arms and looked away from Sans.

Sans just looked at him, finding the glare still on his face. He sighed. "Look. I can tell that you have seen enough crazy for tonight. I understand that you do, and I'm sorry."

Hearing Sans' apology, the look on Jonas' face softened.

"Listen, kid. You know why I dragged you here. Now it's about time why I wanted to talk to you. It's about Blake."

"And?"

"I recently noticed that you were very curious about her. Why?"

"We were just at the mansion. We were sitting down at a table, and Blake got up from her chair, grabbed me by the wrist and started dragging me out of the ballroom. I asked her what was wrong, but she didn't answer. She just dragged me. Afterwards, she ran off into the garden and this guy was looking for her. Alex came by along with Thorax and the kids, and she ran into the garden to find Blake. The guy was going to follow her, but we stopped him before he did anything." Jonas let out a soft chuckled. "You should've been there just so you can see what the kids did to him."

"What did they do?" Sans asked.

"Saoirse froze him in a pool, and Frisk squirted ketchup at his face and took a picture of him."

"You know what? That-that's really funny." Sans laughed.

"I know! Ren was laughing so hard when that happened."

"Okay. Okay." Sans stopped himself from laughing even more. "Speaking of the guy, let's talk about him. What did he look like?"

"Well, he had horns. Bull horns to be more specific. He wore a white and red mask, a black suit, brown hair with a touch of red, and he had a red sword on him."

Sans' eye sockets widen after Jonas described him.

"Sans? You still there? You look like you're familiar with him."

Sans looked down.

"You know him, right?"

"Yes. I know the guy. I met him once."

"Do you at least know his name?" Jonas asked.

Sans teleported Jonas and himself to Delta Number 4, where the base's library was. Jonas never knew the Delta Base had a library until now. Sans explained that the library was there for book lovers that Rainbow frequently calls 'eggheads'. Over there, they found Rainbow sitting at a table, reading a book from a series called 'The Adventures of Daring Do'. After Jonas took a seat, Sans told him to remain there so he can find the book he needs.

"And you say reading is for eggheads." Jonas said with his eyes on Rainbow.

"Yeah. Twilight's the reason why I'm into this series." Rainbow said. "Speaking of Twilight, how is she doing?"

"Fine. At least I think she is."

"Good to here that." Rainbow said as she placed a bookmark between the pages and closed the book. "I heard about what happened at Mettaton's mansion in Hotland."

"You do?" Jonas raised an eyebrow.

"It went all over the news tonight." Rainbow explained. "Two people were going to kill Mettaton, the mysterious heroes save the day."

"Mysterious heroes?"

"People are calling us that since the changeling invasion. They don't know who we are, but they have seen us everywhere. I guess you can call it incidental fame."

"So, you guys are famous heroes?"

"That's what the innocent think." Rainbow crossed her arms

Jonas and Rainbow suddenly saw Sans appear with a book titled 'Strange Island's Most Wanted'.

"I found the answer to your question, Jonas." Sans said, placing the book on the table. "Your answer is right inside here."

"I always forget that book is here." Rainbow said with her eyes in the book.

"This book, what's it about?" Jonas wanted to know, opening the book.

"It's all over the cover. Strange Island's most wanted villains." Rainbow turned to Sans. "Sans, why are you exactly here?"

"To answer Jonas' question. He asked about the bull Faunus guy." Sans said.

"You mean..."

"Yup."

As Jonas flipped from one page to another, she stopped when he found a picture of three girls, each of them looking seventeen, with the same necklace. "Uh, who are they?"

Rainbow turned to the picture Jonas was looking at. "Those are the Dazzlings. They once got arrested for kidnapping a whole audience at a rock concert."

"How can they get away with that?" Jonas questioned with his eyes on the page.

"They have hypnotizing voices. They didn't get away with it for long. That's how they got arrested."

"Huh." As Jonas continued flipping the pages, he suddenly spotted one with a picture of the man with bull horns. "Hey! I found the answer!"

Rainbow and Sans looked at the page he was looking at.

"This guy, his name is Adam Taurus. He is a member of the White Fang. He and his allies once got arrested for stealing dust from a train that was heading for Equestria." Jonas read. "He and his allies, they were found guilty for their crime, but he escaped on his fourteenth day of prison when he found a small hole in his cell, only leaving his allies behind."

Rainbow groaned. "I hate that guy! I hate him more than Yang hates him!"

"He was also seen fighting a girl with gold follicles and purple eyes who was fighting him at a dance club. He chopped her arm off?" Jonas' eyes widen. "That girl he fought, could that be Yang?"

"It's definitely Yang." Rainbow replied.

"Yep. Yang." Sans said.

"Sans, how long was this book with you?" Jonas wanted to know as he looked at Sans.

"It was Asgore's, but he put it here after he finished reading it." Sans rubbed the back of his skull. "So, I would say after it was published. I don't know who wrote this book, but whoever did, they know exactly what is happening here."

"This book is really, really intriguing." Jonas looked back at the book. "I have got to show Alex and the others this."

"Can't stop you from doing that. Everyone in this base knows of that book anyway."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 7 49
A month has passed since humans and Strange Ones were brought together, and ever since, the world has been peaceful. But things take a questionably e...
833 205 26
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
39 0 14
After a 3-month vacation, the Dreamers have been taken it easy and everything is fine and they were enjoying or by themselves, but they always kept i...
139 14 7
It has been years since peace was restored to Ninjago. Since then, Aurora and her friends have taken on the biggest challenge of their lives: establi...