Dolan Twins; Dirty Imagines.

נכתב על ידי vulgardolan

Shit gets freaky... עוד

thirty seconds; e.d
insecure; g.d
project; g.d
CAN'T BREATHE; G.D
wisdom teeth; e.d
doctors; e.d & g.d
murder; g.d
"Babygirl, it hurts." (tease pt 1) - e.d
"11 more ways." (tease pt 2)- e.d
ditch with me?; e.d
public; e.d
"you are what you eat."; e.d
over the horizon- g.d (R)
cheater; e.d (R)
school hours- g.d (R)
Backstabber; g.d (pt 1) (R)
Backstabber; g.d (pt 2) (R)
Austin; e.d (R)
cameron's little brother- e.d (R)
Make Up; G.D
Tension; e.d
Switched

Used; e.d (R)

34.7K 235 140
נכתב על ידי vulgardolan

Requested by: grethanisreal889

Kiara's POV

You lay on the couch, your feet twitching to the beat of the music, scrolling through your Instagram feed. You brought your knees up to your chest and took in a deep breath, remembering you had a bunch of homework you still had to do.

You groaned, turning off the music and getting out of your comfortable position.

As you started to head to your room a knock at the door startled you.

OO-OO, a distraction. You though laughing slightly to yourself.

You walked over to the door and opened it without asking who it was.. a great mistake.
It was Ethan, Ethan Dolan.

"No." You said beginning to close the door on him.

Ethan stuck out his arm, stopping the door from opening, "Wait, Kiki." he demanded.

You re-opened the door. "Ethan, I'm done with this, okay? I told you that a million times." You said. A pressure became apparent in your chest, even the air felt heavy in his presents.

"But, Princess, I miss you. Kiara, I need you." Ethan begged. You looked into his hazel eyes as he looked into your green ones. His eyes were eager, just like they always were, but this time he was eager for you.. not her.

"Ethan, you have a girlfriend!" You shouted. "I told you, I'm not doing this anymore." You began to close the door again, but his muscled arm held it open again as well. He stepped into your house, not releasing your gaze. The air felt like pure electricity, your heart rate sped up.

"Ethan, no, I--"

"Is anyone home, babygirl?" he asked.

"No, but that's not the point, Ethan!" You spat. "Please, leave! I told you that I wasn't going to be your second-choice anymore!"

"Do you really want me to leave though?" Ethan smirked.

He ran his finger down your cheek and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. Your eyes fell to the floor becoming watery, "You don't care about me, Ethan." You said in a crackly voice. "You love her and-, and I deserve someone that loves me, so please leave, Ethan."

"I don't love her, Babygirl, I love you."

He pulled your body closer to his, wrapping his long, muscular arms around your waist. He let his hands fall down further towards your ass and he gave it a squeeze. "Let me show you how much I love you, Kiara."

"Ethan--" You began, you cut yourself off as you felt Ethan lean in and press his forehead against yours.

"Let me show you how much I love you, Princess." he repeated.

You knew he didn't love you and that he never would but, you just wanted him so bad. Everything about him was desirable, everything about him was everything you wanted. He was gracious and understanding, tall and athletic, clean-cut and enchanting; too bad you were his side hoe.

Ethan's lips brushed yours, but not innocently. No, not at all... it was like a tease. He knew he was beginning to have you wrapped around his finger, bending to his every wish.

 Again. 

You wanted to pull away, before you lost yourself in his pale-green hazel eyes or his powerful arms, but you just couldn't bring yourself to do it.

Ethan's hands clasped hungrily into the back of your hair, leaning in softly letting his lips crash into yours. He was flooding your senses, just like he always did. His smell, his look, his taste. Even though you knew he didn't care for you and you knew he didn't love you, for the next half an hour... he was yours. And you told yourself that was all you needed.

"Just this last time, Ethan." You said breaking the kiss.

He smirked. "Okay, babygirl."

And with that, you felt his hand in your hair, tugging on it lightly as he reattached your lips. Then, his hand moved to your waist taking a firm grip. Your kisses picked up in pace and the two of you started to move in sync like a on-going rhythm. You had been through this before, you had been with Ethan before. He loved to tease; it drove you crazy.

He lifted you right off your feet by the grip he had on your hips. Ethan carried you to the bed dropping you on the mattress. He got to work, taking off your shirt and jeans, adding his shirt to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

You felt your back arch in anticipation. Ethan took off your bra and your underwear and threw them aimlessly.

"Mhmm." You moaned as his fingers danced around your entrance, but not yet entering. "Stop teasing, Ethan."

"I thought you wanted me to leave." He said.

You sat up, sick and tired of his games and switched places with him, throwing him on the bed. You tugged off his joggers and threw them aside. "Better make this fast then, huh?" You said. Ethan smirked watching your fingers clasp around the hem of his boxers.

You tore away his draws throwing them somewhere across the room and locked your gaze with Ethan. You took his member in your hand, not breaking eye-contact and stroked it lightly. You let your thumb graze over his tip causing his eyes to draw back slightly.

"Faster." He whispered gripping onto the bed sheets.

You shook your head, "No." You said keeping your pace, slow and antagonizing.

"Faster." He growled repeating himself.

You added another hand, covering and stroking more of him but you still didn't pick up the speed. Ethan, who was frustrated, sat up and flipped you over, gaining dominance.

"You're such a naughty girl." Ethan stated. "Do you like to tease me, huh? Do you like to see me when I'm angry?" He took his hand and parted your legs, revealing your throbbing heat. "Well, let's see how you like it, babygirl."

He used his finger and grazed over your entrance causing you to suck in a breath. "Such a bad girl." Ethan muttered to himself as he began to draw circles in your clit.

You let your head roll back into the mattress, enjoying every second of Ethan's skin on yours. "How bad do you want it." Ethan asked, his finger teasing your entrance.

"Bad." You replied, looking into his eyes.

"How bad, babygirl, use your words."

"Really bad, Ethan." You said. "I want you so badly."

Ethan smiled to himself, you hated how submissive he made you but he was absolutely and utterly intoxicating. Ethan slipping two fingers inside of you, keeping his pace slow like you had previously.

"Eth-Ethan-" You groaned.

Ethan picked up the pace, curving his fingers, hitting your g-spot with every thrust of his hand. "Yes, babygirl?"

"Faster."

"No."

"P-Please."

"How about this instead." Ethan stepped in between your legs, pulling your body to the edge of the bed. He lined himself up and thrusts inside of you, leaving you no time to adjust. You screamed out his name, which only motivated him to go faster.

He pounded into you aggressively, the sounds of his skin hitting yours filling the room along with your moans and his grunts. "Oh, Ethan, you-, I-," You stuttered.

Ethan dug his hands into your hips, getting a better grip, allowing him to pound into you harder. "You're so-," Ethan began. "Ughh." Was all he could say as a thin line of sweat was beginning to form over his forehead.

"Ethan, I'm gonna-," You started but gasped, cutting yourself off, when Ethan pulled out of you suddenly.

"What are you doooing." You wined, wanting to feel him inside of you again.

"Shh," Ethan said. "You know I hate wining."

You sat up and pulled him, by his shoulders, closer to you. You leaned into the crook of his neck, whispering into his ear. "Well, you wanna know what I hate? When you don't finish what you start. I'm so fucking sick of your shit Ethan. So, why don't you stop fucking around and get to work?"

Ethan's eyes widened, you could tell he was surprised by your response, but you were done with his bullshit. You wanted him and you wanted him right there and right then, no games, no teasing.

Ethan slid back into you, causing a pressure to be paced on your lower stomache. "Fuck." He grunted building up his pace. "I'm close." He said.

You nodded, feeling a knot in your stomache replace the pressure. You held onto Ethan's forearms. His hands left the grip of your waist and moved up to your breasts. "O-Oh, shit, Ethan! Right there."

Ethan grabbed onto your breasts, getting closer and closer to his climax. Your back arched in pleasure. 

Ethan's pace accelerated before dropping drastically. He pounded into you a few more times, bringing on his high. He rode out his climax, bringing on yours.

Ethan let his body collapse next to you, you wrapped your arm around his chest which was still rising and falling at a great speed. Most likely, not even a minute had passed before Ethan's heart-rate decreased, falling into normal range, and he was done with you.

He stood up and began to pool his clothes together. "Where are you going, Ethan?" You asked sitting up.

"I gotta go, babygirl." He responded.

"Why?" You insisted. "Is she waiting for you?"

Ethan, who had already put on his boxers and his jeans, shot you a look. "Yes, actually she is." He replied.

You rolled your eyes and put on your bra and underwear. You sat back down on your bed and looked at Ethan, who was now fully dressed, and just let your head fall into your hands. Your eyes grew watery, Why do I keep letting him do this to me? You asked yourself.

"What's wrong, Kiara." Ethan asked, picking up your head by your chin with his finger, revealing your glossy eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"BECAUSE I KEEP LETTING YOU DO THIS TO ME, ETHAN!" You exploded, standing up and throwing the closest thing to you at him, which just happened to be a pillow. "WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?"

Ethan's eyes went angry. "STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE IT." He barked back. "Because last time I checked you were the one that agreed."

You choked up and didn't know what to say. He was right, you did agree, but even in that small squirrel-brain of his.. he knew what he was doing to you. He was using you. Cheating on someone else, with you. And you were just letting it happen.

"Ethan, please don't come back here." You begged. Ethan smirked and chuckled to himself. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?" You yelled at him.

"Because you need me, Kiara." He spat. "You're so attached to me, it's amazing. I have you wrapped around my finger and you know it."

You took a step back, your heart feeling heavy. "Please, don't say that, Ethan. PLEASE STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'M YOUR TOY!"

"But you are, Babygirl." Was the last thing he said before he left.

You knew he'd be back and you knew you'd let him in when he did.

What could you say? He was your drug.

He was just... Ethan.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

101K 996 50
Smut and shit 😈 sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇɪᴛᴄʜ
470K 5.4K 25
*SEXUAL CONTENT* I'M WARNING Y'ALL!!!
51.3K 355 72
Self explanatory. Read my bio for an IMPORTANT message about copyright! Have fun reading, comment, and vote.... ⚠️smut⚠️ ahead for all you horny bitc...
234K 5K 40
I was on my phone texting my friend back when I run into someone who seems to be in a rush. He knocks me down and then turns around quickly with wid...