The Not-So-Popular Girl (Nick...

By nick_merico

Kacey Jensen has never been popular. She's quiet, and doesn't have a large group of friends. She's usually pi... More

The Not-So-Popular Girl (Nick Merico)
Chapter 1 - Wanna Dance?
Chapter 2 - Coolest Girl I Know
Chapter 3 - Three Reasons
Chapter 4 - Facetime
Chapter 5 - Tomorrow at 4
Chapter 6 - Proper Date
Chapter 7 - Some Cheap Clip On
Chapter 8 - Typical Nick
Chapter 9 - No Problem, Beautiful
Chapter 10 - You Do?
Chapter 11 - Every Witch Way
Chapter 12 - Two Weeks
Chapter 13 - 5 Days
Chapter 14 - Welcome To Miami
Chapter 15 - Just Stay Here
Chapter 16 - Oh my God, Paola
Chapter 17 - She Started It
Chapter 18 - Ah, Mr. Merico
Chapter 20 - Hey, Darling
Chapter 21 - Giant Forts, Pizza, and Jillian Jensen
Chapter 22 - Nice Job, Jensen.
Chapter 23 - She's My World
Chapter 24 - Let's Take A Walk
Chapter 25 - Nick?
Chapter 26 - Don't Call Him Baby
Chapter 27 - We Broke Up
Chapter 28 - Mistake
Chapter 29 - Not Forgiven
Authors Note
Chapter 30 - Something Else
Chapter 31 - Apologies
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 19 - We Need To Talk

1.3K 43 2
By nick_merico

"Ah, Mr. Merico. You're back early."

I slowly turn to face him. "Kacey?" he asks. Then he looks over at Sara. "What did you do to her?" he asks Sara.

"Nothing, Nicky!" Sara says. Nick rolls his eyes. "Yeah, whatever. What happened?" he asks.

"Mr. Merico, please calm down. Kacey and Ms. Allen need to go back to class, so I'm sure they can tell you what happened," the principal says. We nod, and head out, leaving Sara behind.

Coach stops Nick and I. "Go ahead and tell Nick what happened. I won't mark you guys late," she says, then goes to her classroom.

Nick looks at me. I take a deep breath.

"So, I was going to Allen's class, when Sara pushed me into a locker. She said she did it cause I stole you from her and called you hers. I told her that you aren't an item that she can claim as her own and she got mad. So, she pushed me into the lockers again, then Coach came out, got mad at Sara, and took us down to the principal's office. There, Sara claimed she didn't do a single thing and he didn't believe it. So, I got off the hook, and she got a months detention. That's when you walked in."

He shakes his head. "I can't believe her," he says. "I know," I agree.

"Well, we need to get to class. But, can we talk after school?" he asks. I nod.

-------------------------

School goes by quickly. Nick said to meet him at the park.

I walk over to the bench, where he's already sitting. I sit by him.

"Hey," I say. He looks up. "Hey, we need to talk." he tells me.

I'm already worried. I nod.

"Ever since we started going out, school has been hell for you. Sara and Adriana are always giving you shit. You've been getting hate from the fans, and don't deny it. I see it, and it hurts knowing what they think of you. You've gotten into so much trouble and it usually involves me, and it's just going to get worst as we get closer and deeper into our relationship, especially as the show gets more and more viewers. And it's all because I asked you out."

I shake my head. "No. I get shit from Sara and Adriana, but I always have. I always will. And the fans don't bug me. I block the ones that send me hate, and I read the ones who are sweet. And don't you dare blame this on yourself."

"Kacey, I just don''t want you to get hurt," he says.  "I won't get hurt, Nick. I've been bullied and given shit for so long, I've learned to not let it get to me. I can do this, Nick. I can do this,"I tell him.

"Kace, are you sure?" he asks.

I nod. "I'm 180% sure."

_____________________________________________________

oooh drama. I love how drama rhymes with llama which kinda sounds like lana i can't wait for new music from lana del rey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 319 25
Jake Morrow has a new crush. Okay, well he's had a crush on the same girl for three years. But now, after years and years of waiting, the mysterious...
143K 6.5K 34
Allison Parker is a seventeen year old girl who has never been fish kissed but she's more than okay with that. Infact, she wants nothing to do with b...
3 0 7
Auria has had a crush on Lance for years, but her best friend's brother is not something she wants to go for after her best friend approves their rom...
5K 67 32
Olivia winter is a girl who doesn't like attention but Is supposed to be popular. One day she bumps into Cole Coleman one of the most popular and mo...