Chapter 13 - 5 Days

Nick Facetimed me from the cast party. Everybody was really nice. Paola, Paris and I got along really well, so they gave me their numbers and they text me sometimes.

It'd been a little over a week since Nick left, and I see him in 5 days, which I'm really excited about.

"Girl, she looks like the type to steal your man," Jillian says, handing my phone back from her seat at the lunch table. "She won't! Paris is sweet, and she understands that Nick and I are dating," I say.

"Well, Ethan would love her," Jillian laughs, thinking of her brother. "Yeah, he would," I agree.

"What would I agree on?" Ethan asks, leaning on Jillian's chair. "Nothing, moron. Now leave," Jillian says. I laugh. "You're so mean to your brother," I say.

"See,  Kacey's fine with me being here," he winks. "She has a boyfrend, now leave," he laughs and goes to join his friends.

"It's gross how my brother has a crush on you,"Jillian says in disgust. I laugh again.

"Excited to see Nick Saturday?" Isabelle asks, joining us. "No Izzy, she can't stand the fact that  she's seeing the love of her life doing what he loves after not seeing him for a week," Jillian says with sarcasm. 

Isabelle rolls her eyes. "Ha ha," she says. The she turns to me. "You two gonna make out on set?" she smirks.

"No, we will not be making out on set, Isabelle. So no HD kissing for you," I say.

She sighs and pouts. "Fine."

_______________________________________

This chapter is lame but I needed a filler.