Don't Mess With Scott Hoying'...

By Jake_Sully_

"There isn't anything he wouldn't do to protect her." ** Trigger Warnings- •self harm •drinking •talk of smok... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38XXX
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 XXX
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
100 part two (101)
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110XXX
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128XXX
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
Les Talk
long awaited update
EPILOGUE

83XXX

4.4K 179 142
By Jake_Sully_

{Little Announcement// For the people who don't like smut, there's a cute little PG/PG-13 fluff at the end, so if y'all wanna just skip the smut and read that, you can. I also labeled where the rated R stuff starts (and I even got someone else's opinion on it so we good) so y'all can read the first PG-13 part too if you want.}

AYYYYYEEEE GUESS WHAT THIS ISSSSSSS????? DA SMUT!!!

I'm not putting a trigger warning, y'all know what smut is and if you don't like it (MannyMUA quote) don't fucking read it.

Antyway.....,

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

******

{PG-13}

"Oh god". Mitch moaned.

Scott immediately pushed Mitch into their bedroom after getting home, pushing him into the wall and starting a hot makeout session.

Mitch's legs wrapped around Scott's waist with Mitch's back up against the wall.

Scott's hands roamed Mitch's body while leaving little love bites on Mitch's neck.

The back of Mitch's head rested against the wall, his bottom lip between his teeth, moans still loud and clear.

"Oh my god". Mitch breathed out. "Please. More". He said while tangling his hands in Scott's hair and giving the blonde locks little tugs.

Scott kissed up the side of Mitch's neck, then kissed in front of Mitch's ear.

{R}

"Tell me how you want it, baby". Scott whispered in Mitch's ear.

Shivers ran up Mitch's spine and he moaned a little at the dominance in Scott's voice.

"Mmm fuck my brains out, daddy".

"Done". Scott breathed out as he pulled them away from the wall and threw Mitch on the bed.

"Get rid of the underwear, leave the dress on". Scott said, opening the top drawer and pulling out the necessities.

Mitch decided to push Scott's buttons and leave the underwear on. Plus, Scott still hasn't seen the lacy black underwear Mitch decided to wear, it'd be a shame to throw them on the floor.

Scott quietly pulled out a pair of handcuffs and set them on the nightstand before getting rid of his clothes.

Scott crawled on top of Mitch, kissing him roughly.

Scott stuck a finger in the waistband of Mitch's underwear, pulling it back and letting go of it, making the elastic snap against Mitch's body.

"What did I tell you to do". Scott growled.

Mitch chewed on his bottom lip. "T-take of my clothes". He whispered.

"Then why the hell are your boxers still on".

"Not boxers, daddy". Mitch replied.

Scott lifted the skirt of the dress, his breath hitching.

"O... my.... god". Scott said in a whisper.

Mitch bit his lip seductively and looked at Scott through his lashes, innocently. Though, there was nothing innocent about it.

Scott smirked and looked at Mitch. "I want these to stay on. Guess we'll just have to move them to the side".

"Mmmm". Mitch moaned.

Scott grabbed the handcuffs and looked back at Mitch.

"Hands up, babydoll". Scott said.

Mitch put his hands up while Scott cuffed him to the bed. Mitch bit his lip as he watched Scott secure each hand.

When Scott was done, he grabbed lube, quickly coating four fingers.

Mitch's eyes widened as he saw Scott do four, he usually only does three.

Scott smirked and moved in between Mitch's legs, bending Mitch's legs and spreading them apart until Scott could move Mitch's panties to the side and get a clear view of Mitch's entrance.

Scott stuck two fingers in at once, making Mitch gasp and throw his head back.

Scott started to fuck him with his fingers, adding another one.

Mitch wanted more and started trying to move his hips but Scott roughly grabbed Mitch's hips and kept them still.

"Keep still are you'll be prepping yourself". Scott growled.

Mitch whined but stayed still as Scott added a fourth.

Mitch squeezed his eyes shut. Three fingers were as big as Scott but four was bigger an it hurt a little.

"Baby", Mitch breathed, "It hurts".

"It should", Scott said moving his fingers in and out, "But it will turn in pleasure".

And it did. In no time, Mitch was a moaning, sweaty mess.

Scott took his fingers out and un-cuffed Mitch, grabbing the condom, opening the wrapper between his teeth and throwing it to the side. Then, wrapping the condom around his cock.

Scott got into position, grabbing behind Mitch's knees,  spreading and bending them.

"Hold your legs baby". Scott said as Mitch grabbed behind his knees to hold them.

Scott grabbed the end of the skirt part of Mitch's dress, pulling it up so it was resting on Mitch's stomach and out of the way.

Scott put his hands on either side of Mitch's head, lining himself up and slowly pushing in.

Mitch bit his lip and screwed his eyes shut.

Scott rolled his hips back and slammed into Mitch.

Mitch's jaw went slack, "Ah god". Mitch  screamed, arching his back.

Scott slammed into him repeatedly before finding Mitch's sweet spot.

"FUCK!" Mitch screamed.

Scott slapped the side of Mitch's thigh, making Mitch gasp and grab at the sheets beneath him.

Scott slowed down his movements, making Mitch go insane. He was a mess beneath Scott.

"Please. Faster". Mitch begged but Scott refused, leaning closer to Mitch's face, balancing on his forearms.

"No, I don't think so... you know what you're gonna do? You're gonna cum while I fuck you nice and slow".

Mitch's brows scrunched together as he bit his lip as hard as he could, eyes screwed shut as his face fell to the side.

Scott grabbed his chin roughly, "Look at me, open your eyes". Scott demanded.

Mitch opened his eyes.

"Good girl. Now... your gonna look right into my eyes as I fuck you and while you cum, got that"?

Mitch nodded his head, "Mhm". Was all he said, his lip still between his teeth and his brows still furrowed.

It didn't last long though, soon Mitch's mouth was agape, moans and screams spilling out.

"Ah god!" Mitch squeaked out as he came close.

"That's right, cum for me baby". Scott growled.

"B-baby I-.... oh fuck. I can't. Please. Oh my-" Mitch cut himself off when he started to spill all over Scott's chest, his hand covering his mouth making his screams muffled, hitting his high and looking directly into Scott's eyes as he did.

Scott came at the sight as Mitch tightened around him.

"Jesus Mitch". Scott moaned, coming into the condom.

Scott pulled out and took off the condom, throwing it into the trash and laying back down beside Mitch.

{PG/PG-13}

Mitch was still in a haze, eyes shut as he clutched and un-clutched the sheets beneath them. It almost looks like he hasn't come down from his high yet.

Scott rolled over on his side to face Mitch, taking one of Mitch's hands and bringing it up to his lips to kiss.

Mitch finally opened his eyes and looked at Scott, smiling slightly.

"Are you good, babygirl"? Scott asked softly.

Mitch wondered how Scott could go from rough to soft so fast.

"I'm doing fine, baby". 

Scott pushed himself up and kissed Mitch's forehead before laying back down.

"Good".

*****

Question; do y'all like this book in Mitch's POV or Third Person. I always do smut in third person anyway but like for normal chapters, what do y'all prefer???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 54 27
Thinking you're safe with someone is stupid. Trusting someone is stupid. I'm stupid. Maybe I'm not. I'm in love. That's what stupid Trigger Warnin...
8.2K 624 19
Happiness. Something everyone wants and very few achieve. Mitch Grassi has finally found his happiness: Scott Hoying, his best friend and the love of...
2.9K 121 8
"What? What's wrong?" "I don't know, just send the police over to my house. Something happened." "What are you talking about? You're scaring me." "Ju...
229K 3.5K 26
Idk what to put here. Dnf. There will be trigger warnings, however I won't be putting trigger warnings for cursing. Tw's: Drinking Death Violence Gun...