Mobile Suit Gundam: Rogues

Von JoKing101

War engulfs many planets that stretch around an entire solar system. Families get torn apart, people become s... Mehr

2. The Ugly Truth
3. Cerberus Appears
4. Dire Situation
5. Skill, Pride and Emotions
6. Home
7. Tools Of War
8. S.O.S.
9. Ambush
10. The Cobalt Paladin
11. The Simple Truth
12. The Little Giant
13. Heavy Artillery
14. Turn Of Events
15. Reinforcements
16. Intel
17. Complications
18. Instinct
19. Code Red
20. Phenomenon
21. Risky Mission
22. The Odds Even Out
23. Impossible Escape
24. Sacrifice
25. Detour
26. Survival Of The Fittest!
27. The Truth Of It All
28. Grief and Regret
29. Cold Logic
30. Arbiterra
31. Rough Ride
32. A Plan In Motion
33. Mission Impossible
34. Slight Hindrance
35. Countdown
36. The Mission Comes First
37. The Festival Pt. 1
38. The Festival Pt. 2
39. The Festival Pt. 3
40. Heavy Rain
41. Uninvited Guests

1. The Rogue Chaos

306 2 0
Von JoKing101

Currently on the planet Earth a war between two factions, The Desert Storm and The Tempest Rage is underway. The Tempest Rage made the surprise attack on the Desert Storm village where they were currently resting. The Desert Storm pilot sand colored tank like mobile suits for heavy infantry while the Tempest Rage pilot white colored light weight mobile suits for mobility.

"Dammit!! Where's our reinforcements?! The enemy is overwhelming us!!" D.S. soldier 1

"E.T.A. 10 minutes! We have no choice but to hold off until then!!" D.S. soldier 2

"We won't be able to hold up that long against their armor piercers! Dammit why now?!!" D.S. soldier 3

Over on the Tempest Storm side, they currently out number the Desert Storm mobile suits with their own. They also have a secret weapon mounted on the battlefield witch specializes in heavy metal piercing. A few of their mobile suits guard the weapon as it is operated by a couple of mobile suit pilots.

"Hahaha! This is like shooting fish in a barrel! To bad there ain't that much fish eh Captain Jones?!" T.R. soldier.

Captain Jones however kept silent.

"... Captain?" T.R. Soldier.

"Do you honestly find this amusing? Attacking an unprepared opponent is fun to you?" T.R. Captain Jones.

"Um.. No... I mean.." T.R. soldier.

"This is a poor testament to one's skill set. This is apart of war however, complaints won't matter here so I'll do the job that is required of me. Nothing more nothing less." T.R. Captain Jones.

"I... Had no idea you felt that way captain...." T.R. soldier.

Just then, the two are alerted by a couple of beeps from the radar.

"What is it?" T.R. Captain Jones

"Two objects are in range floating high above!" T.R. soldier.

"Pull it up!" T.R. Captain Jones.

The screen appears to show two very large cylinder block shaped carriers floating high above.

"What are those things?" T.R. Captain Jones says just before the radar goes off again.

"What now?!" T.R. Captain Jones.

"Two more objects are approaching the battlefield!" T.R. soldier says then pulls up the screen.

"Those are mobile suits but, I've never seen those models before... What are they?" T.R. Captain Jones.

"Attention all Desert Storm personnel!" Says a voice broadcasting on every frequency of both the Desert Storm and the Tempest Rage.

"What?!.. Who the hell is that?!" T.R. Captain Jones.

"Fall back to your village now and you will not be harmed! As for the Tempest Rage... Your preemptive assault has led to innocent lives at risk! Leave now! This is your only warning." The voice says.

"What the hell?" D.S. soldier 1

"Are those mobile suits our back up?" D.S. soldier 2

"Its got to be some kind of trick!! Don't let up!!" D.S. soldier 3

"Captain.. I feel like I've seen those mobile suits before.. I just can't put my finger on it...." T.R. soldier

"Remember later! Squads 1-5 keep your attack on the Desert Storm! Squads 6 and 7 maintain on standby! Squad 8 move to intercept those mobile suits! We'll collect the parts after we're finished!" T.R. Captain Jones.

"Yes sir!" The squads responded.

A small group of Tempest Rage soldiers that were at the rear of the entire squadrons break off and head to intercept the two oncoming mobile suits.

"Commander Lagoon. Neither side seems to be heeding their warnings." Says the Chief of Tech Tyriel Nanase on the ship just above earth's orbit.

"Well its not like we didn't expect that... Connect me to him." Commander Lagoon says to Tyriel who reacts right away.

"Go for Ares." Says Ares through communications.

"Neither side is complying. Do what you do best." Commander Lagoon

"The usual. Copy that... Miyuki, let's take out the T.R.s but no fatalities on the D.S. side. Lok, watch our backs as usual." Ares

"Roger!" Responded two other voice through coms.

"Miyuki Senna and the Arsenal Gundam! Mission acknowledged!" Says the pilot of the white and red Gundam Miyuki.

"This is Ares Cage of the Ultimatum Gundam! Mission start!" Says the pilot of the white and silver Gundam Ares.

The 8th squad of the Tempest Rage form 2 lines and take their aim after the 2 Gundams.

"Access Gundam Gear: Shuriken Shield!" Ares

"Access Gundam Gear: Beretta ARX 160!" Miyuki

A hatch from large cylinder block carriers that are hovering in the air suddenly opens, a large shield like shuriken is flung out from the silver one and a large Beretta rifle is flung out from the red one. Both head for their intended gundams.

"Open fire!" T.R. soldier

They wasted little time in unloading their ammunition. Ares piloting the Ultimatum Gundam grabs the shuriken shield and quickly holds it out in front with its broadside facing the enemy. Miyuki piloting the Arsenal Gundam grabs his rifle, quickly performs a barrel roll and positions himself behind of the Ultimatum. The barrage of bullets are blocked and deflected by the shield witch comes out without a scratch on it.

"What?! What's that thing made of?!" T.R. soldier

The Arsenal Gundam leans upright, takes aim with its beam rifle and begins to fire its weapon. It fires after the T.R.s straight across the line piercing each one in multiple areas of it body. Including the pilot's cockpit.

"Ca- Captain! We can't st..." A T.R. soldier begins to say through the coms but the transmission would end due to the mobile suit termination.

"What?!.. How can 2 mobile suits take out 16 other mobile suits in one fell swoop?! Who are they dammit?! Squads 6 and 7 get those god dam mobile suits now!!" T.R. Captain Jones

The squads move on the Captain's orders and head to intercept.

"16 targets eliminated and 40 incoming. Hope they're more fun." Miyuki

"We're about to find out. Here they come!" Ares says noticing the enemy come into sight.

One squadron moves in from above while the rest move in from the ground.

"You go high!" Ares

"And you go low!" Miyuki

Miyuki breaks off from behind of Ares and heads straight up in the air.

"Gear recall! Access Gundam Gear: Duel Heckler & Koch MP5!" Miyuki

This time 2 different hatch doors open on the red carrier, the Arsenal gundam flings its Beretta back, it gets magnetically attracted to the hovering armory and flies straight for it. At the same time 2 Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine guns launch out from the second hatch, pass the Beretta witch enters the open hatch and head straight for the Arsenal Gundam. The hatch doors close soon after. The oncoming Tempest Rage mobile suits begin to fire after both Gundams but they kept on their course.

"Access Gundam Gear: Buster Blade 1!" Ares

A hatch opens up on the silver carrier, a massive single edged sword flies out and heads straight for the Ultimatum Gundam. Before the oncoming bullets make contact with the Arsenal Gundam Miyuki maneuvers his gundam to avoid every shot, in that process Miyuki catches both submachine guns and begins to fire back.

"Not one single hit?!" T.R. soldier 1

"How?!" T.R. soldier 2

"Look out!!" T.R. soldier 3

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" T.R. soldier 4

"You guys are way to green for war. Rest in peace!" Miyuki

Ares performs similar tactics in avoiding the oncoming fire but the difference is that he spins and throws his shuriken shield towards his side away from the enemy.

"He threw away his weapon! Now's our chance!" T.R. Soldier 1

"But why would he do that?" T.R. soldier 2

"Don't get distracted moron!" T.R. soldier 3

Seconds later the shuriken shield comes flying in and cuts through the middle of the group from the direction it was flung and takes out 8 mobile suits the were right behind the front line. This occurrence caused them to halt there shooting.

"What the hell?!!" T.R. soldier 1

"It just ripped through our mobile suits like paper!" T.R. soldier 2

"Look out!!!" T.R. soldier 3

The T.R. soldiers out in front turn back to see the Ultimatum gundam crouched in front of them with the buster blade stretched out in striking position. With one arm the Ultimatum swings on a perfect horizontal and cuts through 5 T.R. mobile suits through the arms and cockpits in one easy effort.

"Distraction leads to hesitation and hesitation leads to death. That is your Ultimatum!" Ares

Captain Jones watches on as his squads fall by the masses.

"Shit... Shit shit shit!! What is going on?!! How can a mobile suit move like that?!! They have no thrusters for Christ's sake!! Dammit!! Contact the 9th squad and tell them change of plans! We're going to need all hands on deck!" T.R. Captain Jones

"Ca... Captain... The screen...." T.R. soldier

Captain Jones looks over at the intended screen and sees an unsettling sight.

"You... You've got to be kidding me!.... This is a sick joke... Another one?!!" Captain Jones says as he gazes on the 3rd Gundam.

This Gundam has the same white primary color but with a purple secondary color.

"Sir... There's no signal from the 9th squad and... That mobile is standing right where they are supposed to be located..." T.R. soldier

".. No freaking way.... Who are you dammit!!!" Captain Jones

"They are Gundam. We are known as The Rogue Chaos. Go to the depths of hell knowing who sent you there." Commander Lagoon

Captain Jones was at an immediate loss for words after that transmission. Not a moment later did a purple armory carrier drop its cloak to reveal itself next to the other silver and red one. Small satellite drones begin to line up in front of the latest Gundam, they change shape, miniature portals begins to emit from them and the Gundam takes aim with a sniper rifle. At the same time drones that are hovering right above the Captain of the Tempest Rage and the surrounding mobile suits drop their cloaks and create the same portals.

"What?!" Captain Jones

"This is Lok Forge of the Gridlock Gundam. Eliminating the target." Lok

Lok swiftly fires a single shot into each portal in front of him, they exit through the other drones that are over the T.R. Captain's vicinity and destroys the mobile suits along with the heavy infantry weapon.

"Alright Gundam Meisters.. The head's been cut clean off now let's finish the rest of it!" Commander Lagoon

"Right!" Ares x Miyuki x Lok

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

182 7 12
"I swear, Baba, by Your honor and the honor of House Tughril, I will avenge you and kill those traitors." This short fanfic takes place in the OYW wi...
19 2 3
in future the government is corrupt and a bunch of rebels try and save the world what awaits them down this rabbit hole
4.9K 170 14
The Great BETA War. The War make the Humanity change forever. After 30 years of fighting, the humanity almost in the brink of extinction. No more tha...
1.6K 107 16
Upon the distant outer world known as York8, the first war in sixty years has begun. Since the Great War called the Schism, an uneasy peace has settl...