Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

The Enemy Found

38 0 0
By Diamondheart37

Kubo just sat there, sipping his lemon iced tea while glaring at nothing but rows of fancy glasses hanging on a wall. He didn't even want to come here, but he had too when Frisk said that they needed to save Mettaton from his demise. Just the same reaction every time he said he can't come to a party. He would always do his homework the moment he gets it and would finish every answer on the sheet in a flash. He used to attend parties when he was young, but the incident he didn't want talk about made him stop going to parties.

He suddenly got attention from the person who ran the drinks, a teenage girl with bright green hair, dark skin and red eyes in a black dress.

"Hey, kid." The girl said, getting Kubo's attention. "Is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine, thank you very much." Kubo said, and continued drinking his iced tea.

"You don't look like you're in a good mood. Are you sure?"

"Like I said, everything is fine." Kubo started clenching his glass until he saw the girl squinting at him, then sighed. "Okay, fine. I didn't even want to be here."

"Why not?" The girl wanted to know.

"I'm not a party person." Kubo answered. "I mean, I was until an incident."

"Incident?" The girl raised an eyebrow.

"I don't like talking about it. It's too much to bear."

"Oh, come on. What's wrong with parties? They were made for people to have fun."

"Nothing is wrong with a party. It's just, my sister just dragged me here." Kubo sipped his iced tea.

"A sister dragged you here?" The girl said getting a nod from him. "Big sister? Little sister? Twin sister? Stepsister?"

"Adoptive."

"Huh. Living with another family?"

"They took me in like, I don't know, four years ago? I was probably eight back then."

"Where are your real parents?" The girl asked.

"Dead."

"Hmm. Sorry."

"Don't be. I've seen worse."

Meanwhile, Asriel, Frisk and Saoirse were sitting at a table. Saoirse was hugging her signed CD while Asriel was eating a slice of chocolate cake. As Frisk turned to where Kubo was, she saw him talking with the green-haired girl. With wide eyes, the light blue gem on her bracelet glowed as she teleported away, which was only heard by Asriel and Saoirse.

"Hey! Where did Frisk go?" Asriel raised an eyebrow.

Frisk suddenly appeared beside Kubo, getting his and the girl's attention. "Hey, how are you doing?"

"Uh, good?" Kubo sipped his iced tea.

"Excuse me, miss." Frisk grabbed Kubo by the arm. "Do you mind if I have a word with my bro here for a moment?"

"No. Not at all." The girl said. "Have a good time, you two."

"Yeah. You too." Frisk started dragging her adopted brother away from the girl.

Meanwhile, the girl grinned and turned to a man with brown and red hair and bull horns in a black suit and a white and red mask, who nodded at her. The girl suddenly grabbed a long suitcase from underneath her work space and left.

"What are you doing?!" Frisk whispered with a glare. She was under a table with Kubo and a bowl of wrapped pieces of chocolate she took from the table. "You know who that is! You know why we are here!"

Kubo was silent, continuously drinking his iced tea.

"Look. I'm sorry for dragging you here, alright?" Frisk sighed. "I know you don't go to parties anymore because of that incident you don't want to think or talk about, but it's only for tonight. I guarantee it."

"Yeah. Just for tonight." Kubo crossed his arms.

"Oh, come on. Just have a little faith, will you. We'll be here until we find those two who are going to destroy one of the greatest stars in Strange Island. After that, we're going home. They won't even know-"

"Guys? Guys?" A voice said from Frisk's earpiece.

"Alex? Is that you?" Frisk raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, Frisk! You're still okay!" Alex exclaimed. "Where are you? Thorax and I can't see you in the ballroom."

"I'm under a table with Kubo, and a bowl of chocolate."

"Well, can you step out from under the table?"

"Okay. Just let me get some chocolate." Frisk pulled out a pouch and started to throw multiple pieces of chocolate into the bag. She turned to Kubo, who wore a stoic look on his face. "What? It's chocolate."

After that, Frisk and Kubo got out from under the table and started walking.

"Okay. What did you want to tell us?" Frisk asked.

"Do you see the White Fang or a Dark Ones member?" Alex said.

Frisk looked around the room as she spotted an orange bear with glasses, a tux and a top hat sitting at a table. With a sigh, she rolled up the short sleeves of her blue dress and said, "I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

Frisk started walking up to the table as she stood on a chair and pulled out a pair of binoculars, spotting the man with the red and white mask. Meanwhile, Kubo approached the table and got the bear's attention.

"I'm really sorry about her." Kubo said.

"I think I found the White Fang." Frisk grinned and touched her earpiece. "This is Frisk Dreemurr calling to Ren. What's your twenty?"

"Nona and I are completely fine." Ren said from her earpiece. "Fit as a fiddle. What's up?"

"I think I found your guy. He is right there sitting where the drinks are. See him?"

"We're not sure." Nona said from the earpiece. "What did Blake say the White Fang looked like again?"

"He's wearing a red and white mask."

"Yep. That's him." Ren said. "We're going there right now."

"Great! Be careful you guys. Over and out." Frisk said, turning to the bear. "Don't tell anyone about what you saw."

The bear nodded, watching Frisk and Kubo leave. Meanwhile, the man with bull horns looked down at his water-filled glass as he turned and found Ren and Nona approaching him. He watched as the two sat down.

"Hey. How are you doing?" Ren said.

"Fine." The man said, and grinned. "You two thirsty?"

"A little." Nona said.

"I could use something to drink." Ren nodded.

At a table, Lloyd and Clarissa were watching the band playing their song. Clarissa was absolutely enjoying the song the band was currently performing. Lloyd turned to his left, suddenly spotting the girl walking through the crowd with the suitcase in hand. As he got up from the table, he turned to Clarissa.

"Hey. I'll be right back." Lloyd said, then walked off.

"What?" Clarissa turned and saw Lloyd walking away. "Wait, Lloyd. Lloyd!"

He was already gone, lost in the crowd.

"Where are you going?"

As for Blake and Jonas, they were just sitting in silence at a table. They were both worried, hoping for a signal from Twilight. As Blake turned to the drink station, her eyes widen when she saw Ren and Nona sitting next to the man with bull horns. Blake got up from the table and grabbed Jonas' arm, dragging him away.

"Ow! Blake! Wh-What's wrong?" Jonas said while holding the arm Blake had a strong grip on.

"We need to go." Blake responded.

"Why? It's a party."

"I can't explain now. We need to get out of here."

"What about the others? What about Alex?"

Meanwhile, the man turned and saw Blake dragging Jonas through the crowd. He was about to get up, but Ren stopped him.

"Oh, now where do you think you're going?" Ren raised an eyebrow.

"I...I need to be somewhere." The man was about to get up again, but Nona stopped him.

"Where?" Nona asked. "Upstairs? With a friend? About to kill the greatest star in history?"

"What?" The man had shock in his tone.

"Listen, buddy." Ren said as he reached for his pockets and put on his visor glasses. "I think we know exactly why you are here. Can you guess what it is?"

The man turned to Nona, whose silver bracelet turned into a gauntlet. As he turned away, he reached for his sheath and said, "Very clever, you two."

Pulling out a sword with a red blade, he suddenly blew Ren and Nona away as everyone in the room noticed. Nona's other bracelet turned into a gauntlet while Ren pulled out his blaster and shot the man, but he repeatedly blocked his attacks with his sword.

The man pressed his earpiece. "Emerald, our cover's been blown! Hurry!"

Meanwhile, Clarissa just watched the fight between Ren and Nona and the man escalate. As she looked up, she saw the green-haired girl with the suitcase. She watched as the girl opened the suitcase and pulled out a rifle and aimed. Clarissa turned and noticed that she was aiming for Mettaton. With a glare, Clarissa reached behind her and pulled out her sniper staff, but only saw Lloyd attack the girl with a pair of gold swords.

"Lloyd?" Clarissa raised an eyebrow.

Meanwhile, the girl got up and looked at Lloyd, who pointed one of his swords at her. With a glare, she pulled out a green revolver and turned it into a pair of swords. Lloyd started to charge up to the girl and so did she, clashing and blocking each others' attacks. A sudden flash flew by them as the girl dodged and turned to find Clarissa with her sniper staff out. The girl pushed Lloyd away and turned her swords back into a revolver and let out a flash, but Clarissa's weapon started spinning, blocking the attack. With wide eyes, Clarissa grabbed her weapon, stopping it from spinning as she raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Clarissa looked as her weapon, but shook her head and ran out of the room.

Dropping her weapon, the girl ran up to the rifle and aimed at Mettaton again. She let out another flash that flew up to the robot, but it was suddenly blocked when Frisk came by with a green shield. Meanwhile, Saoirse pulled out her fans and created walls of ice that surrounded the girl and her revolver. Asriel came by and grabbed Mettaton by the sleeve, dragging him out of the room with the other kids following.

Outside the mansion, Blake was dragging Jonas through the pool area, looking down at the concrete.

"Blake! Blake!" Jonas said. "Blake! Can you just let go of my arm for a moment?"

Blake didn't respond like she always did.

"Blake! Blake, just please tell me what's the matter."

Suddenly, Jonas and Blake saw Ren fly out of a window and into the pool.

"Ren!"

Blake pulled out a thick black sheath from behind her and gave it to Jonas. "Hold this."

As Jonas took the sheath, he watched as Blake took her heels off and jumped into the pool. Meanwhile, Lloyd and Clarissa ran out of the mansion and joined them, and they watched as Blake reached the surface of the pool with Ren and swam out of it. After stepping away from the pool, she sat down to catch her breath.

As Ren sat up, he turned to Blake. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it." Blake replied, putting her heels back on her feet.

"Guys? Where are the kids?" Jonas asked.

"I saw them with Mettaton." Clarissa answered. "My prediction, their taking him to safety."

The group suddenly heard slow footsteps. Blake's eyes widen, so she took the sheath from Jonas and ran away.

"Blake, wait!" Jonas called, watching Blake run farther and farther. "Where are you going?"

The others watched as they saw the man walk out of the building, holding a roughed-up Nona by the neck. The man threw Nona to the ground, and she looked up to find him holding his sword up, but he was stopped when he found the group pointing their weapons at him.

"Hmph. It appears that you guys know how to look out for each other." The man said, putting his sword back into his sheath.

"What do you want?" Clarissa demanded to know.

"Thanks for asking. I'm looking for someone." The man pulled out a folded picture. "She looks like this."

As the man unfolded the picture, he let the group look. The girl in the picture was Blake.

"I think I saw her walk this way. Where is she?"

"Why would we tell a bull-horned jerk like you?" Lloyd said with a glare at the man.

"So, you won't tell me?" The man slipped the picture back into his pocket and unsheathed his sword. "I see how it is."

The group was ready to fight the man, but he suddenly got shot in the back instead. They all turned to see Alex and Thorax at the entrance of the pool area, and with them were the kids. Meanwhile, Nona got up on her feet, placing a hand on her head.

"Ouch. What happened?" Nona opened her eyes. "Oh."

"Guys. Where's Blake?" Alex asked.

"She ran that way." Lloyd answered, pointing to the direction Blake ran. "She's probably in the garden."

"I'll find her." Alex ran out of the pool area. "You guys keep him in his spot!"

The man got up and saw Alex running to the garden. He was about to go after her, but the orange gem on Frisk's bracelet glowed and she shot a fireball from her hand and knocked him to his knees. The man found the orange flame on his shoulder and patted it out, then turned to Frisk.

"You little brat..." The man clenched his fist and got back on his feet.

"Speak for yourself." Frisk shot back and pointed her head.

The man turned to find Clarissa running up to him and hit him in the face with her sniper staff, making him fall into the pool. The group watched as he floated to the surface to catch his breath.

"Ha!" Ren shouted, getting the man's attention. "That's what you get for trying to hurt the ones I know and love, you beast!"

Frisk turned to look at Saoirse. "Care to do the honors?"

With a smirk, Saoirse used one of her fans to freeze the pool that the man was it, freezing his body in the water.

"Okay. Let's get out of here." Jonas said.

"Wait! I need to do something!" Frisk turned to the man with a smirk, pulling out a ketchup bottle and squirting ketchup all over his face.

The others watched Frisk. Some of them gaped and others covered their mouths to seal in their laughs. As for Ren, he laughed out loud. After Frisk was finished squirting ketchup on the man's face, she pulled out her phone and took a picture of him.

"Listen, buddy. I have three words for you." Frisk's smirk grew wider. "Get. Dunked. On."

"What she said!" Ren added.

"Um, can we go now?" Thorax said.

"Yeah. Let's just get out of here already." Nona said.

The group started making their way out of the pool area. But before Saoirse followed, she stuck her tongue at the man and went back to them.

"Kids." The man mumbled.

"So, what did you kids do to Mettaton?" Jonas wanted to know.

"Let's just say that we brought him to his room for his own protection." Asriel answered.

"Good job, you guys." Clarissa said.

"Thanks." Frisk replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 17 17
"Your power is too much. The same element that brings life, can bring death just as easily." With the Mage captured and Alec riding their back, the n...
24.3K 620 95
When a power source of a machine called the Dimension Machine, which keeps all dimensions separate, is stolen, every world in the multiverse starts t...
139 14 7
It has been years since peace was restored to Ninjago. Since then, Aurora and her friends have taken on the biggest challenge of their lives: establi...
6.7K 225 5
Across the universe there are worlds that possess powers, some are hidden, others rely on them, some are use in machines and others are use for fun...