Vhope smuttt

By RulerOfBusanJM

Just a bunch of Vhope smut. ;) More

Introduction
High
You're my sin
All I Want For Christmas ( Is To Not Be Sick)
Touch Of Darkness
I Smile Because I Want To ( I Am Your Boy.)
Breath, 숨이 차오르고
Toilet Trauma
Betting Pt 1
Betting Pt 2: The Smutty Smut
Gateway Error ( You're Too Hazardous For My Heart Baby)
Dance For You
His Smile
How To Reach High Notes: A Memoir by Kim Taehyung
Stranger
One Step Forward For Happiness
Touch
Please Stop Teasing
Beautiful
Lately ( I've Been Craving More )
Playboy ( Show Me All Your Secrets )
Do You Like Me Now? ( Do I Turn You On?)
Complete?
I Lost ( My Mind )
Spring Day Teaser!!!
You Got Me So Excited ( You Got A Magic Power On Me )
Jikook Smuttt book
Nevermind
Oops
So You Can See
Bring On The Snow
Cover
Time's Almost up!
True Desires
Valentine's Day Vlog
Off To The Races
Hey guys! ❤
Boys In Luv
I'm trying
Stay
!!

Please ( Don't Bite )

4.5K 99 60
By RulerOfBusanJM

Creator: Ireallydontknowok

Words: 1813

Site: AO3

Description:
" I want you to keep it on. "

Story:
"What?"

Taehyung shrinks into himself on the couch, not meeting Hoseok's eyes.

"Um," he says, small. He wrings his hands in his lap, lifting a shoulder in a half shrug. "If you want."

"But should I?" Hoseok lowers his hands from the back of his head. "I can keep it on if you want, I just wanted to be sure."

"I," Taehyung glances up at him, and sucks in a breath. He nods. "I want you to keep it on."

Hoseok smiles, but it's hidden behind the muzzle. His cheeks push at the tops of it, and Taehyung exhales slowly.

Nothing happens for a moment, neither of them moving, so Hoseok raises an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'm keeping it on," he says it like a statement, plants his hands on his hips. "What are you gonna do for me, now?"

Taehyung swallows, nodding. He slips off the couch and onto his knees in front of Hoseok, just sitting there. When he chances a glance up at Hoseok's face, he shudders.

"Can I touch?" his voice is quiet, almost shy. Hoseok nods, and Taehyung rises on his knees. He pushes Hoseok's shirt up and out of the way so he can get to the fly of his pants, and undoes them quickly, just enough to get Hoseok's cock out of his briefs and into Taehyung's hand.

"Fuck," Hoseok breathes, and Taehyung's head whips up as he meets his eyes. He lets go of a big, shaky breath, still staring, and Hoseok makes a low little noise at the air fanning over his cock, warm in Taehyung's big hand. "Come on, Taetae, stop fucking around."

Taehyung moves his hand, stroking Hoseok's cock slowly, and he's thinking, it's apparent on his face.

"Can you be mean to me?" he asks, and his voice isn't as shy as it is embarrassed, now. It shoots a flash of heat through Hoseok, settling in his belly.

"Yeah?" he asks, making sure, but he grabs hold of a fistful of Taehyung's hair as he says it. His hands are still gloved, he hasn't gotten out of his stage outfit at all, and the fake leather of the glove catches on the delicate strands. When Taehyung nods, moving Hoseok's hand in a quick up and down, Hoseok shakes his head. "Nasty."

It's one word, it's testing the waters, it's not even that bad. Hoseok knows what kind of porn Taehyung watches. Still, though, Taehyung's mouth drops open like he's been winded, eyes wide.

"I'm sorry," he breathes, moving his hand faster now, grip tightening. Hoseok exhales.

"You should be," he chastises, still a little unsure but gaining confidence when everything he says from behind the muzzle makes Taehyung shiver. "Now suck me off."

He almost, almost, tacks on a 'slut' for good measure, but decides that that's something they've gotta talk about. He wants Taehyung to feel good, not be sad.

"Yes," Taehyung says, but seems to cut himself off. He looks down, staring at Hoseok's cock instead of his face. "Sir."

That word, that one little syllable, it opens something in Hoseok. He tightens his hand in Taehyung's hair, the 'J-' written on the back of the glove claiming the boy on his knees as his. Hoseok lifts his left hand, so it reads 'J-Hope' over Taehyung's head as he leans in and licks at the head of Hoseok's cock, and Hoseok narrows his eyes.

"Good boy," he says, and his voice is so low. It vibrates through the muzzle, deep in his chest, makes Taehyung whimper as he takes the head of his cock into his mouth, looking up at Hoseok's face.

Hoseok waits, wants to see if Taehyung's going to be good without incentive, but when he just keeps sucking gently at the head of his cock, he holds Taehyung's head in place and rolls his hips forward.

"I said suck me off, not tease me as much as you want," he says, and Taehyung makes a high noise as Hoseok moves his hips back. He leans forward, moving to take his cock deeper again, but Hoseok just pulls him off completely. "I guess you just don't want my cock as much as you said."

"No," Taehyung says, pleading. "Please, I'm sorry. I'll be good, I want your cock so bad, sir, please."

Hoseok is breathing through his mouth under the muzzle, and he licks his lips.

"If you say you're gonna be good," he says, words slow. "Then be good, boy."

Taehyung nods quickly, pulling against Hoseok's hold in his hair to slide his mouth down Hoseok's cock. His mouth is so hot and so wet, lips slick and soft around his base and Taehyung takes him as far as he can go, gagging a bit.

Hoseok eases his hold on Taehyung's hair for a moment, worried he's the one responsible for the discomfort, but Taehyung just makes a little noise and shoves himself further down on Hoseok's cock. It makes him gag more, but he just squeezes his eyes shut and shivers, hands tight on his own thighs.

"You're gonna be good and swallow when I come, right?" Hoseok asks, because he feels himself careening towards his orgasm. Taehyung looks so good, so wrecked on his knees with Hoseok's cock so deep in his throat it's distending a bit. "Gonna be good for sir?"

Taehyung pulls back so he can nod. He looks up at Hoseok, and drops his mouth open, telling him without saying a word, that he can fuck his mouth. Hoseok growls.

"Fucking nasty," he snarls, hands so tight in Taehyung's hair, hips jolting forward as he chases his orgasm by using Taehyung's mouth. "You're so filthy, Taehyung, shit ."

When he comes, it's strong, the strongest orgasm he's had in a while. Taehyung does as he said he would, swallowing everything Hoseok spills into his mouth, blinking up at Hoseok as he does it.

"Fuck," Hoseok breathes out, and Taehyung smiles. Hoseok lets go of his hair, petting it back into place, but Taehyung shakes his head, squirming up and closer to Hoseok.

"What do you want, Tae?" he asks, and Taehyung blushes, only now turning pink. He's still got a bit of cum on his lips, but he's blushing because he's being asked what he wants.

"Want to come, sir, please," he says, quiet, licking his lips and swallowing down the last bit of cum as he tucks Hoseok back into his pants and smooths out his shirt.

Hoseok knows that, of course he does, but he'd wanted to hear it first.

"Then I'll make you come," he says, voice still low in his sternum as he leans down.

He grabs Taehyung under the arms, hoists him upright and dumps him back on the couch, climbing over him. He slots a knee high up between Taehyung's legs, left hand bracing himself on the wall and the other grappling with Taehyung's pants. He gets Taehyung's cock out, and realizes only after he's wrapped his hand around it, that he's still wearing the gloves. The costuming people will not be happy about this, but he doesn't care much, not when Taehyung grabs onto his biceps and squeezes, gasping wetly when Hoseok moves his hand.

It's quick and lacks finesse, but Taehyung can't stop whimpering, can't stop staring at Hoseok, big and dark above him, breaths loud through the muzzle. The glove isn't as smooth as Hoseok's bare hand would be, and Hoseok's worried about it for a moment, scared that it's hurting Taehyung, but he doesn't seem to mind, if the noises he's making are any indication.

"Sir, sir, fuck ," Taehyung whines, hands so tight on Hoseok's arms as he comes, and Hoseok smirks from behind the muzzle, nodding and stroking Taehyung through it. He keeps going, though, keeps touching Taehyung after he's come, and Taehyung's tense through it, biting his lip so hard it bleeds.

"Shit," he breathes, licking the blood off his lip. His chest is heaving, and he can't seem to stop staring at Hoseok. "That was so good, Hoseokie, fuck."

"Good," Hoseok's own breathing has evened out again, and he leans up and climbs out from between Taehyung's legs after making him decent again. His hair is too wild to be anything but debauched, but he's smiley and glowing, and Hoseok reaches up to undo the muzzle.

"Aw," Taehyung pouts, but it's turned into a big grin when Hoseok tosses it onto the couch beside him, leans down to kiss him. They're both smiling into the press of lips, so it's not the best of kisses, but they're too giddy to care.

"We just fucked backstage at one of our shows," Hoseok giggles, and Taehyung joins in, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's shoulders and pulling him down onto the couch.

"And it was so good," Taehyung adds on, and Hoseok nuzzles into his neck, plants a kiss or four to his skin there. Taehyung cups his cheek, tilts his face up. "And I love you."

"Even without the muzzle on?" Hoseok teases, and Taehyung blinks at him fondly.

"Always," he says, and kisses him again.

*******

"Hey, guys!" Namjoon is loud, excited about their show. "You been up here all along? We thought we'd lost you!"

Taehyung swings his legs off Hoseok's lap, untangling himself from Hoseok. Everyone knows about them, and no one minds, but they still try to tone it down a bit in front of their friends.

"It..." Jungkook is still a little shy around them, but he isn't shy when he sees the chance to poke fun at them. "It smells weird in here."

Hoseok freezes, glancing at Taehyung. They could plausibly pass off his messy hair as them having made out for a bit, but the smell of sex in the room is a bit harder to make excuses for.

"Um," he says, but Taehyung takes the lead.

"Yeah, we found some old food in one of the bags, it was super stinky," he says, and everyone seems to believe him. Hoseok catches Yoongi squinting at him, though, and Hoseok swallows when the older boy shakes his head at the pair on the couch.

He leans close to Taehyung, whispers, "Hyung knows."

Taehyung's perfectly innocent smile falters, and he looks directly at Yoongi right away, who does a throat cutting motion at them when he sees they're both watching him.

"He's not mad," Taehyung says, which baffles Hoseok.

"He just made the death action, Taehyungie," he's still whispering, even though no one's looking at them anymore.

"If he was really mad he would've just ignored us, hyung," and he's right. Hoseok relaxes, leans his head on Taehyung's chest, and Taehyung runs his hand through Hoseok's hair as they relax after the show, surrounded by their friends.

"Love you," Hoseok says sleepily, and Taehyung looks down at him, smiles.

"Love you too," he replies, kissing his forehead. "Always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...