the Riverdale Diaries

Por catarax

"A soul eater and a witch....an abomination to the supernaturals." "I should have killed you the moment I saw... Más

the Riverdale Diaries
I.Call me crazy
IIA. Three Hundred Years Ago
IIB. Where art thou Cheryline?
IIIA. Blood toys
IVA. All hail Archie
IVB. Irlene's daughter
VA. Take care of our hope
VB. Achings and Compellings
VIA. Henry or Jughead?
VIB. The demon within must hold
VIIA. Out for blood
VIIB. Rebirth
VIIIA. Hunting the beloved
VIIIB. Secret thickens
IXA. Trap for its victims
IXB. Bad dreams are called as nightmares
XA. A very supernatural feeling
XB. Meet your Demise
XIA. Never free of lies
XIB. Everlasting taunts
XIIA. Monstrosity within
XIIB. Louange Elizabeth Finiti
XIIIA.Scrawlings on the walls
XIIIB. Toppled Rune
XIVA. The world we created for the devil
XIVB. Intellectous vos fatum
XVA. Rock the swing of the heart
XVB. Polly Gave It To Me
XVIA. Kill the both of us
XVIB. Capta Per Spiritus
XVIIA. The Prophecy For The Damned
XVIIB. Remants of Humanity
important

IIIB. In the violin is the hidden

1.1K 42 9
Por catarax

I was running through the empty halls I couldn't look back because it would be a life risk. Archie was chasing me even if he didn't wanted to.

"I'm sorry Betty.",Archie screamed running behind me.

"Please Archie don't.",I shouted back.

I knew this chase won't last but I still ran.

Archie tripped me and I fell on my face.

I got up looking at him,he was holding the sharp stick at me.

"Archie you don't have to do this.",I pleaded.

"Iam sorry I can't stop myself. I just can't.", Archie said coming forth.

I looked everywhere and there was no way of running. I knew Grundy was watching us from somewhere.

My heart was thudding hard as he came close to me. I kept stepping back until I hit the locker. Now I couldn't do anything.

"Archie.",I said softly.

"I'm sorry.", Archie said shedding one tear. He came forth and pushed me down as I fell on the ground.

I didn't say anything because I know I couldn't change or make a difference.

I simply watched him densely.

Is that it? After knowing so much I'm just gonna puff like that? Yeah I guess.

I can't leave my friends in this world...If I didn't I couldn't do anything but stay with them.

He rose the stick pointing at my chest as I was between his legs as he bent down to stab me.

I stared at him,"Goodbye Arch.",I said smiling softly to Archie as he replied,"I'm sorry Betty."

And he rose his stake higher in the air and pulling it down to my chest.

I closed my eyes. And I heard a snapping sound.

The stake was lying down on the floor and Archie was lying down unconscious and Grundy was standing near him with a devil smile.

"Now that's a wrap!.",Grundy said.

"What did you do to him?",I said moving near Archie.

"A.Archie was running out of blood and taste I needed to heal him everytime and B. I don't care about Archie.",Grundy babbled walking around.

"Archie are you okay?Wake up.",I shook him.

No sign.

He didn't say anything.

"He is dead. You killed him.",I said ragefully.

"Yeah technically. But unfortunately he will come alive again as a vampire.",she shrugged,"Before he drank my blood to heal him after me drinking his blood so now I am not your problem but he is.",Grundy smiled as my heart fell on the floor.

I didn't have time for her crap so I looked at Archie. He is going to wake up as a vampire. I couldn't think of him being a monster.

I was speechless,wordless to Grundy.
She put her hands on her waist watching us soulessly.

I broke into tears because it hurts so bad. What have been done to my life?

Grundy was simply chuckling like it didn't mean to her or anything. She only cared about herself and I hated her so much. So much.

I heard some chanting which were flinching Grundy.

" Erekate zorekasom qhardhima lattói parhole jitane tatee. Erekate zorekasom qhardhima lattói parhole jitane tatee. Erekate zorekasom qhardhima lattói parhole jitane tatee.",the pussycats chanted pointing their hands at Grundy.

"What are you doing to me?",Grundy said breathlessly clutching her heart situated area. She screamed breathlessly.

Cheryl was walking with them looking at her with disgust as the pussycats still never stopped chanting words.

"Erekate zorekasom qhardhima lattói parhole jitane tatee. Kaatuse.",they swinged their hands together as Grundy fell on the floor.

I watched in astonishment as I didn't know what the hell was going on but I knew that they are putting Grundy down.

Grundy was lying down,her whole body was pale. Her body had grey veins. Is she dead?

"Is she dead?",I asked Cheryl and Valerie answered,"No her body is desecrated. Our spell made her intensely hungry for blood for nearly 200 years and now she is vulnerable."

"Aren't you gonna kill her?",I asked.

"No then it would be to easy for what she did to our people. It's worse than death.",Josie said.

"Where are Riverdale high students?",I asked.

"They were sent out by Grundy before she used the dark object's energy. Nothing happened to them.", Melanie answered.

"How are we gonna get out?",I asked again.

"The dark object is still exerting supernatural energy around the building. If it is found and burned the energy will be dismantled.",Cheryl said. She knew about these things too.

"So we should find it now?",I asked.

"Yes she can hide it anywhere in this building.",Josie said.

The pussycats lift Grundy up and dragged her ass in a room and they came back in 3 minutes.

Archie was resting on a table in the lunch room while we were searching for the dark object I didn't even know about. I asked Josie about the shape and she sighed and showed her phone which had an image.

"It's called as a Wardame.",Josie explained.

We started searching the whole school. Lockers, janitor's room, Grundy's music room. But no sign.

Cheryl wrecked all the lockers especially Archie's to search for the Wardame. We are never gonna find it.

And after years of searching we sat our butts down in despair.

"If we don't get out of here we are gonna be stuck here the whole Sunday and Archie will die and I am gonna have to need blood.",Cheryl said looking at me.

I couldn't think of any other place to find the dark object..

Archie was dead practically. What does he want to do? Die or live? I can't let him be a monster.

Suddenly I thought of something.

I went back to the music room. I saw Grundy's violin near the table and went after it. I grabbed the voilin and shook it hard. Bingo! I heard a noise inside. That means something is inside of it and it might be the Wardame!

I flew the violin around the wall causing it to break. It felt so good breaking that voilin of Geraldine's!!

I found it lying near the strings!! Yes.

"I found it.",I tossed the Wardame to Josie as she caught it looking amused.

I told her from where I got the object and she was pretty fascinated that I found it before them.

The pussycats quickly chanted the spell with the Wardame down,"Esmatose Motis."

And the Wardame burned into flames.

"Is it over?",I asked Josie who nodded.

I let out a sigh and checked outside to see if we are still trapped and I was wrong. We were ready to go.

"I should be leaving now.",I said as Josie cut me off.

"No you are gonna stay here until you will agree to some of our rules.",Josie said. Cheryl was silent that meant she was agreeing with the cats.

I sat down ready to listen to them,"Betty you are not gonna barge into our lives again. You will be on your own. We can take care of this now. We are the witches of Harnis,Demish, and Kolunes. We are stronger than you think we are.Archie will choose what he wants to become,it's not your cue.",Josie said.

"But he is my friend.",I said.

"He will no longer be your friend Betty after this day.",Josie said.

I was having a bad feeling about him. I love him so much. I can't loose him. Ever.

"Wait a sec.",Cheryl said.

"Where is Archie?",Cheryl asked.

"Oh crap.",I said breathlessly.

_____

DUN DUN DUN

Hello lovelies,

Hope you liked the chapter also please tag my username and add my book name in the 2 chapter of Riverdale Awards in the best drama category!

Do this please so that I could get more reads and attention to this book. Not forcing anyone here. It would make my day!;-)

Xxcatarax

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

86.6K 1.1K 24
The title says it all. Angst,Fluff,Sad, and a but of smut (ONLY BUGHEAD AND SPROUSHEART)
286K 6.8K 40
BUGHEAD ❤
100K 2.9K 59
With everything that has changed, no one really thought that the culprit would ever be caught and punished. It was like all the hope was lost. "it wi...
50.8K 485 19
Lots of Sprousehart oneshots Please enjoy 😊 P.s. there may be some smut involved. If there is then there will be this '⚠️' Love S ❤️