Secretly Married - Book 1 [CO...

By gdfishy

Hey, did you know that Jungkook is already married? What? You don't believe me? Impossible you say. But nope... More

Agreement
Shocking Plans
Conversation
Shoulder to Lean On
All I Need
Rival
Permission
Dream Wedding
Misunderstanding
Another Problem
Announcement
Friends and Apologies
The Meeting (Part 1)
The Meeting (Part 2)
Interview with Jungkook (Part 1)
Interview with Jungkook (Part 2)
Interview with Dahyun (Part 1)
Interview with Dahyun (Part 2)
Acceptance
The Plan
The Answer
Bonding
Dinner
Sleep Over
Recording
Stalker
Best Friend
Awkward
Mistake
Setting You Free
Author's Note
Rushed Marriage

The Proposal

1.8K 77 24
By gdfishy

The day has come. This is it. This is really it.

I nervously glanced for the last time at the small box on my hand. I smiled as I grazed my fingertip on the velvet box, then I slowly opened it, revealing a very simple yet beautiful ring.

The ring she had been dreaming of. The ring that will signify our promise to each other. The ring that will serve as a connection between me and her.

"You ready?" Jimin who is sitting beside me asked. He's the one who will accompany me in going to the restaurant. The rest of the members are already there, making sure that
everything is prepared.

I took a deep breath before giving him an assuring smile. "I'm always ready, but still I can't help but feel nervous. It's like my heart is going to explode anytime."

Jimin chuckled and patted my shoulders, "If you're already feeling like this, what more on your wedding? Yoy better not faint on your wedding day or else I will replace you as the groom!" He threatens me.

My eyes widened, "Yah! Don't you dare!" I glared at him and playfully punch his arm.

He laughed as he dodge my punches, "Okay dude. Chill. I already made a promise to you and Dahyun that I will support your relationship. Even though I'm still on the verge of moving on, I am not greedy enough to be enemies with my friend. And besides, Dahyun chose you. You're the only one who can make her happy." His became serious, so am I. "You two deserve to be happy. And I, as your friend, deserve to see both of you to be happy."

I smiled, "Thanks bro." We gave each other a brotherly hugged. Jimin patted my back for the last time before I pulled out, "So I guess this is really it."

Jimin nodded, "It's now or never, Kookie. Go get the "Yes" you've been wanting to hear. Well, umm, even though she already said "Yes" before, but still this will be a formal way for you to hear it, right?" He scratched his head and we both laughed, "Whatever. Just get your girl!"

"Fine fine fine," I said as I put the ring on my pocket, "I'll see you later, hyung."

Jimin just nodded before I went out the car. I took another deep breath before entering the restaurant. "This is really it."

---

Thirty minutes had passed and this will the fourth time that I enter the comfort room.

God. This marriage proposal thing is not easy to deal with. I feel like dying from too much nervousness.

I still need to wait for another thirty minutes before this officially begin. Another thirty minutes of agony.

"Hey, you okay there?" Suga hyung asked as he knocked on the door. I can hear them laughing which made me want to throw up even more.

"I wish this will be over now so the butterflies in my stomach will stop flocking!" I said as I wiped my mouth.

The boys started to laugh even more.

I admit, their teasings and laughs slightly made me feel at ease.

"You will regret saying that. Because the moment Dahyun showed up, I bet you will say to yourself that you wish this moment will not end soon," Jin hyung said.

He is right.

Everytime I see Dahyun, my world stops, and I like it. I like being with her for a long time.

I opened the door and revealed my dishiveled self. They all laughed at me before Taehyung pulled me out the comfort room. "You better clean yourself before Dahyunnie arrives. You will lose big points if she sees you looking dirty," he made a disgusting face.

"My fiancee is not like that!" I said. It's true though. Dahyun is not a judgemental person. She's very kind and caring.

"You mean, Dahyun's friends are the ones who will judge Jungkook," Hoseok hyung said and they all shook their heads.

"Don't worry. I already prepared everything. I will not just get Dahyun's "Yes," I will also get her friends' official approval," I said confidently.

---

"Jimin already texted me! He said he and Twice are on their way here! OMG! OMG! OMG! I want to throw up too!" Taehyung yelled as he covered his mouth and ran inside the comfort room.

Shit. I feel like throwing up too.

Namjoon hyung placed his hand on my shoulders, "Hey, don't be nervous. Everything will be okay," then he gave me a gentle smile, same goes with my other hyungs.

"Twice dorm is only 20 minutes away from this restaurant, we better check what needs to to be checked now," Jin hyung advised us and a few trusted staffs, "Jungkook, go and prepare. We will just signalled you to come."

I nodded and immediately went in the secret room they prepared, where I can relax a bit.

I doubt if I can relax in this place. Because holy shit, Dahyun just texted me!

"Jimin invited us for dinner. He said that BigHit PD-nim asked them to organize an event for us. How come you didn't tell me about this? I could've prepared myself."

I prayed for a moment before replying. I prayed because I just sinned. I will be lying to my soon-to-be-wife because I have no choice but to make this plan successful.

I replied, "I'm sorry I was not able to inform you. I'm really busy right now. I have a seperate schedule. And sadly, I won't be able to come tonight for the said dinner. I'm really sorry, Dahyun."

I feel like cheating as I typed those words and pressed the send button.

But I must do this. And I promise that this will be the last time that I will lie to her.

"Oh, is that so?" Dahyun replied, I can feel the sadness written on her face while typing this. "Then I guess I won't be seeing you tonight." Oh baby, I'm really sorry. You don't know how much I want to tell you that I'm just lying, that I want to see you too. Please bear with me for awhile, Dahyun. "Please take care of yourself, okay? You should take a rest too. I will be really worried if you get sick. Just don't forget to text or call me if you're done witj your schedule for today." Don't worry, baby. As soon as this proposal is done, I will always make time to talk or even see you. "I miss you, Jungkook."

I'm fighting the urge to press the "call" button when I read the last sentence of her text.

God knows how much I miss you too, Dahyun. I want to call her and tell that myself but I must stop myself or else this plan will be ruined.

"I miss you too, baby." Was the only thing I managed to reply to her even though I want to tell her a lot of things. Then I hesistantly put my phone inside my pocket.

---

"They're here!!!!!!" Taehyung yelled.

I am still inside the secret room. And I just can't fucking calm!

I don't know if I want to poop, to pee or to throw up.

"They're here! Oh my gosh! They're really here!" Taehyung continuously yelled. And I seriously want to throw something at him so he can stop yelling. Because the more he yells, the more I feel nervous!

"Shut your mouth!" Suga hyung finally covered Taehyung's mouth. I can finally live in peace!

"Dahyun-ah! Annyeong!" Hoseok hyung greeted Dahyun first. I instantly stood up from the chair where I am sitting and ran on the door, peeping on the small hole. And there, I saw her. Damn. She looks really beautiful with that simple black dress. And her hair... wow, it flows beautifully on her milky white shoulders.

She greeted my hyungs, followed by the other Twice members.

"Please take a seat," Suga hyung assisted them to their respective seats.

My eyes are only set on Dahyun. And it looks like she's looking for someone. When it seems like she didn't see what she's looking for, she pouted then sighed before taking a seat next to that Momo girl. I can't help but scowl when I saw Momo smirking. Hah! Just wait, you Japanese girl! I will make you see a very romantic wedding proposal!

I saw Dahyun typed something on her phone. Then I felt my phone vibrated.

"You really won't come tonight?"

I can't help but smile so wide when I read her text message. Ahh, so that's why she's pouting awhile ago and seems like she's looking for someone. That someone is no other than me.

I suddenly feel so giddy inside I can't help but dance a bit.

My happy moment was suddenly halted when someone entered the room through the window. I was surprised, I almost throw my phone, when Jimin jumped inside. "Holy shit! You startled me, hyung!" I said, trying to breath normal.

Jimin can't help but chuckle at my reaction. And I seriously want to throw a chair at him now. "I'm sorry!" He's apologizing but he's still laughing. "But seriously, that was an epic reaction. I should've taken a video of it!"

"Just shut up, okay?! Just help me prepare," I said, trying to keep myself calm.

"Okay okay," Jimin finally stopped laughing. "So... where's your guitar?"

I opened the cabinet and there is my guitar. I get it and gently placed it on my lap.

"Have you memorized the whole song?" Jimin asked.

I confidently nodded.

"How about the guitar chords?"

I nodded again.

"How about your breathing? Your pronunciation?" He continuously asked.

I chuckled, "Chill, hyung. I got it all well practiced." I stood up and patted him on the back. "I will make sure that this night will be perfect."

Jimin sighed. "I'm just really nervous right now. I don't want everything that we worked hard to be ruined with just simple unexpected mistake," then he momentarily stopped and gasped. "Did I sound like a perfectionist?"

I chuckled even more. "You are so cute. No wonder Dahyun chose you as his favorite member."

"He chose me because he thinks I'm manly. Stop saying that I'm cute," he said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm the manly one here, okay?" I fought back.

"Do you have abs?" Jimin fought back.

"Are you tall?" I said, glaring at him.

"SERIOUSLY? YOU TWO ARE BUSY ARGUING YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT NAMJOON HYUNG ALREADY SENT A SIGNAL FOR YOU TWO TO COME OUT!" Suga hyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere, fuming in anger. "IF I DIDN'T COME HERE I WILL NOT KNOW THAT YOU DO ARE BICKERING LIKE KIDS," he then faced me, his face is really red. "YOU! GET OUT THERE! NOW!" I nervously gulped before hurriedly prepared myself. "AND YOU! COME WITH ME! WE NEED TO CLEAN THE PLATES! YOU DIDN'T HELP THAT MUCH IN THE KITCHEN. LET'S GO!" He pulled Jimin by the ear, and forced him out of the room. They went out throughy the window. I can hear Jimin yelping in pain. And I can't help but slightly feel bad for the small guy.

I took a deep breath before I slowly opened the door, with my guitar.

The lights are all off, except those from the scented candles that leads me to where Dahyun is sitting.

I saw how the Twice were all shocked by my sudden appearance, especially that Momo girl.

I began strumming the guitar as I slowly walked towards Dahyun.

And then... I began to sing...

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.8K 22
Y/n and Ranpo's relationship is something special. Read some of the key moments that defined their relationship. #1 in ranpoedogawa #2 in ranpo #2 i...
644K 32.3K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
44.2K 5.2K 84
An antique pendulum clock was bought by the Kims in an auction. The golden, old, yet still ticking clock looks perfectly normal at first glance but a...
6.1K 492 25
Once upon a time... There's this lady,๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป There's this man.๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป The man falls for the lady, & What happens then?๐Ÿค” If you seek that, visit this plac...