OMNISCIENT

By kemrez

♧ COMPLETED ▪︎ Chapter Count: 39 + Epilogues From an omniscient view, we follow Sam'Riyah Parker, the best ba... More

▪︎ PREFACE ▪︎
Omniscient 1 ◇
Omniscient 2 ◇
Omniscient 3 ◇
Her.
Omniscient 5 ◇
Omniscient 6 ◇
Omniscient 7 ◇
Omniscient 8 ◇
Omniscient 9 ◇
Omniscient 10 ◇
Omniscient 11 ◇
Omniscient 12 ◇
Omniscient 13 ◇
Omniscient 14 ◇
Omniscient 15 ◇
Omniscient 16 ♡
Omniscient 17 ♡
Omniscient 18 ♡
Omniscient 19 ♡
Omniscient 20 ♡
Omniscient 21 ♡
Omniscient 22 ♡
Omniscient 23 ♡
Omniscient 24 ♡
Omniscient 25 ♡
Omniscient 26 ♡
Omniscient 27 ♡
Omniscient 28 ♡
Omniscient 29 ♡
Omniscient 30 ♤
Omniscient 31 ♤
Omniscient 32 ♤
Omniscient 33 ♤
Omniscient 34 ♤
Omniscient 35 ♤
Omniscient 36 ♤
Omniscient 37 ♤
Omniscient 38 ♤
Omniscient 39 ♤
♧ Epilogue I ♧
♧ Epilogue II ♧
♧ Epilogue III ♧

Omniscient 4 ◇

329 17 1
By kemrez

Chapter 4- Barbecue II

Sam now sat, with her legs crossed under her, eating a plate of food. She was enjoying it with a slice of her own cake.

Nick and Juhaun, Jeremiah's brothers, and Caleb and Chalil, the twins and cousins came over to her. She could pick up that Nick & Juhaun were close to Jeremiah because of the heavy resemblance they had with him. The only difference was their skin tones, eyes and hair.

"Hey baby." Nick stood over her.

He was a lighter shade of brown with gray eyes. He also sported a low cut with waves, instead of the curls. He was very handsome in his prime. Being in his prime, he was shorter than the average family male.

Sam scrunched her eyebrows up and laughed.

"Boy if you don't get out of my face! You're like half the size of me!" Sam said, laughing in between.

Nick frowned, stepping back. Juhaun stepped up.

He and Jeremiah couldn't deny they were brothers. Juhaun had hazel brown eyes instead of honey brown like Jeremiah. He was on the skinnier side but definitely had the same height. His features stood identical to his brother's without the beard.

"Hey, I got something that is half the size of you," Juhaun gave her a perverted smirk.

"You mean your lil tea spout?"

The boys laughed. Juhaun soon joined in laughter and then they all got chairs and sat around her.

"What's yo' name?" Nick asked.

"Sam'Riyah but call me Sam," Sam replied, " How 'bout you guys?"

"I'm Juhaun, this is brother, Nicholas, but call him Nick and these two are our cousins, the twins, Caleb and Chalil." Juhaun introduced.

"Oh nice to meet y'all," Sam said, digging back into her food.

"So where you come from Sam?" Nick asked, "What brings you to this humble abode on this beautiful evening?"

"I filled some orders for your mom and Riley wanted me to be here so here I am," Sam replied.

"Orders?" Juhaun asked.

"Oh desserts & pastries. I own a bakery not too far from here," Sam replied.

"Your bakery made all that?!" Nick asked.

"Yes, we don't sit down all day you know?"

"You own the best bakery in town?" Juhaun asked in disbelief.

"Yes sir!" She smiled, proud of her accomplishments.

" 'Em shits good!" Nick exclaimed and the others agreed.

Sam chuckled and thanked them. She sat and had a convo with them. It was interesting. She found out a bit about them in the time.

Juhaun was eighteen, a senior, graduating this year and he was a football player.

Nick was sixteen and played basketball. The twins followed Nick but they would be turning seventeen in a couple of weeks.

Jeremiah walked over with a half finished danish in his hand

"They aren't provoking you are they?" he asked.

"No not at all." Sam shook her head with a smile.

"Exactly! Get you punk head ass out of here!" Nick exclaimed.

"Shut up boy with yo' handicapped Shrek looking ass!" Jeremiah sat down laughing.

The song "Let's Get It On" started playing and Sam was singing out her heart. She loved the song.

🎶 Aaaah babe! Let's Get It On! Come on baby! 🎶

The boys watched her amused as she used her fork as a mic and soon they joined in on the crowing.

Sam was honestly enjoying herself tonight. She laughed as the boys got up and started doing a handicapped body roll, singing the song.

Janet or Mama as everyone calls her came over.

"Any one of you want more food?" she asked.

Everyone shook their head 'no'. They were full from the last meal, which wasn't their first. She smiled and then walked off.

A slow song came on and Juhaun grabbed up Sam. He started dancing with her.

"Let me show you now that I'm forreal. Something something time will reveal.. Yeaaaa... One.. You're like a dream come true!" Juhaun sang in Sam'Riyah's ears.

Sam'Riyah laughed as he spun her and pulled her back to him. Jeremiah watched in amusement. Sam'Riyah fit right into his family, everyone loved her. This did not happen everyday.

"And we start back at onneeee!!" Juhaun and Sam sung.

It was time for Sam to go and Riley hung on to her leg. She spent majority of the day with Riley, playing with her, before her little session with the boys, and danced with her after.

"Don't leave Angel! Stay a little longer. I had so fun with you!" Riley whined.

"Hey Riles, I'll come back a next day and play with you. I promise," Sam said.

Riley let go of her foot at the sound of that.

"Can we have a sleepover when you come?" Riley asked.

She looked to Janet and she smiled.

"We have a lot of room!"

Sam shook her head and restrained from rolling her eyes. They spoiled this child. She stooped down to Riley's level.

"No, but I'll spend the day," Sam said, giving her a look not to protest.

Riley frowned then nodded her head in agreement. She hugged Sam tightly and Sam did the same to her.

"See you soon Riles!" Sam stood up.

Mama hugged Sam.

"You're an admirable young girl," She said.

"Thank you!" Sam gratified.

"Let me walk you out," Jeremiah said, opening the door as Mama took Riley up the marble stairs, with the iron vined patterned railings.

Sam walked through and Jeremiah followed behind her, closing the door. When they made it to the car, they stopped and Sam leaned on her car.

"I had fun," Sam said.

"Glad you did. Surprisingly everyone liked you," Jeremiah said.

Sam looked him over to take in finer details. His chocolate skin was almost pore less to the eye, smooth.

I can bet he does nothing much. Men and their good skin. The thought ran through her mind.

The sides of his eyes had a very light case of smile lines. His teeth were almost fully straight but if you looked close enough there was a slight crook, that made his bright smile unique. He had a very slight indentation of dimples to go with his smile. His hair was in healthy full curls on top of his head . He dressed in a simple grey T-shirt, black jeans and black sneakers. He had a gold watch situated on his wrist. She took notice of his hands which looked a healthy mixture of soft and rough. His fingers were long and his nails were low cut and clean.

He was a fine man, she thought. 

Jeremiah watched as she looked him over. Her face was scrunched up in the cutest way. That was how she looked when she was thinking or observing something really closely, like Jeremiah. He smiled a bit, watching her.

She brought her eyes to his and snapped back into their conversation.

"Yea except your little fiancée Leah," Sam voiced.

Jeremiah laughed.

"She can get out of control sometimes," He said.

"Hmm, whatever. It took everything in me not to slap her. I'm not the one to play with. She's just the great example of why I don't like being around people," Sam said.

Jeremiah folded his lips.

"Thank you for controlling yourself even though you called her a giraffe. That was not cool." Jeremiah pouted.

"Yes I'm rude. Just let her sometimes be never around me. " Sam pressed the button to unlock her car door.

She opened the door and went in. She rolled down her window as she started her car.

Jeremiah stood there with a smirk.

"Goodnight Sam'Riyah," Jeremiah said.

Sam rolled her eyes and looked up. That full name gig.

"Just prepare yo' ass for some cussing. Your fiancée's watching. Goodnight Jeremiah," Sam said then drove off from the stone exterior house.

Jeremiah looked up and saw Leah, who quickly drew the curtains. He sighed and went in. He passed Riley's room and looked in to see if she was okay. He came back out and heard Nick and Juhaun's loud snorings. He groaned.

Due to the barbecue, the close family being his mother, Riley, his sister and his two brothers, stayed over his house. They stayed from time to time and Jeremiah had no problem, except those snorings.

He made it to the master bedroom, at the end of the hall, where he and Leah resided.

"I don't want you all buddy buddy with her," Leah said.

"She's just a mere acquaintance and if she does become a friend, you can't stop that. She's cool and until she does something to contradict that, she's good." He sat on the bed.

"I'm your fiancée. Don't you care about my opinion?" Leah snapped.

Jeremiah ran his hands over his face.

"Yes but you don't see me telling you to drop friends because I don't like them and if I do, you present an argument and still don't drop them. Leah just go to sleep." Jeremiah took off his shirt and shoes and went to the bathroom.

He washed up and came out in his black pajama pants, shirtless. Leah sat in the bed in her night gown, pouting. He got into bed and pulled her closer to him.

"Can you stop this lashing out sh't and just be nice? I'm tired of the arguments, I ain't got time for that. You're gonna be my wife soon and so many arguments aren't healthy," Jeremiah took her manicured hands in his.

Leah sighed.

"I'm just always irritated lately but it's you. You're just doing all the wrong things and then everyone seems to be doing the same. I feel so out of place Jer," Leah ranted.

"I'm doing all the wrong things?" Jeremiah asked.

She started cussing so Jeremiah rolled his eyes. He was over her in a flash, one hand pushing up her nightgown and one gently grabbed her throat, pulling her up to kiss him.

"Shut yo' ass up, girl." He sealed that with a deep rough kiss.

Meanwhile, Sam had a vehicle following her on her way home so she went off route. She wasn't stupid and she was very observant. She saw the vehicle and wasn't about to risk her life.

She decided to take the route to the police station. Hopefully, the person got the sign and left her alone. First the creepy woman, now she's being followed. As she neared the police station, the car stopped and turned back. She blew a sigh of relief and still drove to the police station, stopping there.

She called Gabriel.

Gabe: Yello!
: Green. Yo, I was being followed a while ago.
Gabe: What?! Where are you?
: At the police station, I led them off route to here and they turned back from what I saw.
Gabe: Don't move. I'll come meet you Sam. Give me five minutes.
: Okay. Be Safe.
Gabe: I should be telling you that.

___
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.
~KemrezM 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634 57 15
She didn't know losing her bracelet on the street was the answer to all her prayers. Asena Parker a 24-year-old has been working 2 jobs to make ends...
1.1K 0 42
Four years... She's been alone... Lies... Lost... Alone...
1.7K 167 40
"If only you had kissed that boy, I could've made money off your marriage." A flood of tears welled up in Aadhya's eyes. She felt like a burden, unw...
299K 8.2K 54
#1 cheating boyfriends #1 in cheating #1 in new beginnings #1 in revenge #1 in Adult #1 in Desire Ana and Cole were deeply in love and she planne...