𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦...

By justshermaine

𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐓: 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐊𝐇𝐈| Will they learn to share him ˎ even in death? These are the ti... More

00. | P R E S S R E L E A S E
00. | I N T R O D U C T I O N
01. | F U N E R A L C I R C U S
02. | V U L T U R E S
03. | 2 T R A I N
05. | Y O U N G L O V E
06. | D A D D Y ' S G I R L
07. | L O S T & F O U N D
08. | A N N I V E R S A R Y
09. | R E - I G N I T I O N
10. | C H E C K I N G U P
11. | $ $ $, P O W E R, R E S P E C T
12. | B R E A D & B U T T E R
13. | B U T T E R F L I E S
14. | N E W Y O R K STATE O F M I N D
15. | W A I T I N G R O O M
16. | S A M S O N I T E M A N
17. | S H E D O N ' T K N O W
18. | P L A Y I T O F F
19. | G O T T A GO, G O T T A LEAVE
20. | G I R L F I G H T
21. | R E P E T I T I O N & R O L L E R C O A S T E R S
22. | F I R E W O R K S
23. | P O L I T I C S
24. | F A M I L Y T E N S I O N
25. | S H E ' S M I N E P T . 1
26. | E P I P H A N Y
27. | F O O L I S H H E A R T S
28. | M E R R Y G O R O U N D
29. | P O W E R
30. | W R E C K L E S S L O V E
31. | D O W N LOW, D O U B L E LIFE
32. | B A D N E W S
33. | T A S T E O F R E V E N G E
34. | T H E F A L L I N G W A L L S
35. | B Y A N Y M E A N S
36. | W H E N I T R A I N S, I T P O U R S
37. | S H I F T I N G
38. | S H E ' S M I N E P T . 2
39. | S T R A N G E R
40. | T E S T I F Y
E P I L O G U E
T H E MEKHI F A M I L Y T R E E

04. | P L A Y B O Y

4.7K 263 84
By justshermaine

C H A P T E R | F O U R
PLAYBOY

𝙲 𝙰 𝚁 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁  𝙼 𝙴 𝙺 𝙷 𝙸

      "Just hear me out man," Carter slid his hands into the pockets of his black, tailored suit pants as Ty followed him out of the restaurant that he was leaving, "Come down to the club whenever you got some time and we'll have a little meeting and shit," Ty was passing by when he saw Carter coming out of the restaurant with a few business associates of his and he had been meaning to contact Carter so when he saw him he came over to speak, "That's it, just some friendly conversation and shit."

"Mr. Mekhi," one of Carter's security guards looked at Ty and frowned and then looked back up at Carter, "Is there a problem here?" Ty turned his head in the direction of the oversized man that was hired to make sure nobody tried anything stupid that could harm him and rolled his eyes, "Do I need to handle him?" Carter gave his valet ticket to one of the parking garage workers and chuckled a little at the way Ty's little ass was looking at his guard like he could potentially take him.

"Nah," Carter said laughing as the valet ran with Carter's ticket to pull his car around, "He's cool, relax - - I know him," Ty slowly looked away from the guard with an 'I told you so' all on his face.

Carter knew Ty from a previous business venture; Ty needed some start up money for his club and knew that he couldn't get it from the bank with his previous felony charges and police record. When Ty got out of jail he knew that it'd be impossible for him to get any kind of job that actually paid well and always had a dream of owning his own business so he did what every person in his position did - - asked Carter to help him get things started. Knowing his struggle because Carter had been there before - - coming from nothing just trying hard to be something - - he agreed to help Ty out with his club.

In part, that was the way that Carter made his money - - off different businesses all throughout the New York and New Jersey area and now, throughout the world. These businesses were all little pieces in one big puzzle and they all grossed him big amounts of money because he had his hand in so many businesses in so many different places - - some legal and most of them not - - but the dirty money was covered up with clean money. He had his name on so many different things from restaurants, hotels, clubs - - whatever made the Ben Franks, everything imaginable.

The police knew that what Carter was doing wasn't entirely legal, they liked to call it loan sharking on a larger scale but they could never actually kick the door in on Carter because things were so air tight in his operation. He was raking in large amounts of money from too many different sources to be legit and honestly all Carter really had to do was sit on his ass and watch as he got richer and richer; he was like the parent while these people who needed his financial support and his name were the children.

People came to him with a dream and he offered them a plan and options on how to make those dreams become reality with HIS money, but as with everything, Daddy's help came at a price. Not playing by Carter's rules - - which meant not making any money and drawing law enforced attention was punishable by very serious means. Making money was number one and being independent was number two; Carter didn't want to have to babysit any of his business ventures because there was just too many of them in New York alone, so the clientele needed to be extra careful that they held up their ends of the bargain - - not fucking up and drawing unnecessary heat to Carter.

"So anyway," Ty said as he turned away from Carter's security guards, "About that conversation."

Carter's Maserati doors were opened for him; he felt like taking the car for a spin tonight so he drove himself, "Some friendly conversation, huh?"

"Yeah," Ty laughed a little and rubbed the back of his neck, "That's all I'm asking for - - a few minutes of your time - - you know I'll take care of you when you come through," Carter thought about it as he stood in the space between his car door and the inside of the luxury sports car he'd just bought to add to his growing collection. Carter collected cars like they were Hot Wheels toys, only these were real life size whips, "What do you say?"

The business that Ty had going, a strip club, was doing pretty well from what Carter could remember so being that it was so successful he thought maybe it would have been advantageous to hear him out, "How about Thursday night?" Ty went on, egging Carter on to come out, "I'll have some of my best girls out that night," he snickered and rubbed his hands together, "It'll be a good time."

Carter laughed a little, "I can't fuck with them strippas' again nigga," Carter said as he and Ty laughed together, "The misses got strippa' radar and shit," Destini absolutely hated strippers - - like seriously HATED them and it was like she always knew when they were around her husband - - wifely intuition maybe, "Last time I came through ya' spot I ain't hear the end of it from'er for like three fuckin' weeks, son."

"Hey don't even worry about it," Ty said laughing, "She won't even know cause I'll block off the whole joint for you and yours that night - - bring your niggas through and it'll be like a little private party. They relax, you relax, and we talk a little bit," Ty said, "Pop a few bottles and I can tell you my idea," a guys night out didn't sound too bad to Carter honestly, "You know it'll be a good time."

"Thursday?"

"Any day you want," Ty said, "You're the boss and it'll be your night."

Carter felt his phone vibrating in his pocket and reached in, seeing the picture pop up on the screen and wiping his tongue over his bottom lip, "Thursday, aight yeah son it's whateva'- - I'll free up some time," Carter said and answered his call, "I'll get up witchu though," he dapped Tyrell up as he listened to the person on the other end and slid in his Maserati's leather seats, "What up ma," said Carter to the caller saved in his contacts under the nickname 'Koko'.

"Carter," she said in a frantic tone of voice, "I'm in trouble," Carter sat up quickly, "Hurry! Get here quick - - I'm," Carter heard someone knock something over in the background, "I'm scared - - Carter hurry - - PLEASE- -," then the line went dead.

"What the fuck?" He looked at his phone and narrowed his eyes as the call log popped up after the call had ended. Carter tightened his jaw and turned the ignition, "Everything alright boss," one of his guards said.

"I gotta go handle some shit," he said and closed his car door, "Follow behind me," he wasn't about to walk into whatever Koko had called him about blindly and he wasn't going to ignore the call either - - she sounded scared and he definitely heard things crashing in the background so he was concerned but he knew how 'Koko' liked to cry wolf sometimes too.

"This fuckin' broad," Carter said to himself, looking over his shoulder and pulling out into the Manhattan traffic in route to Koko's Soho apartment.

● ● ●

       The door was opened when he got there, all Carter had to do was tap it and it pushed forward and allowed him access. He stepped over some broken glass in the door way and grabbed his gun, walking cautiously inside the apartment and telling the security to stay by the door so he could check things out, "Koko," he said lowly at first, "Yo, ma, where the fuck are you," Carter stalked the hallway slowly and cautiously until he got to her bedroom, "The fuck is this b - -"

"I'm here," she said in the same voice she had been using on the phone as she saw Carter with his gun pointed at her and his facial expression completely changing. Her wrists were tied to her bed by red silk scarves she'd gotten from Paris, tied to the posts while she laid there completely naked wearing nothing but a pair of red leather pumps and smirking like her life depended on it, "Um," she giggled, "I need your help - - see, some crazy - - crazy person um, tied me all up and I don't know how to get out of it," he stood there with his mouth half opened and realized that she had called him all the way across town under false pretenses, "So - - would you mind, daddy?"

"Oh my fuckin'," Carter licked his lips an rubbed his temples irritated at what Koko had done to him, "Yo, are you fuckin' serious right now, Aiko?" Aiko thought it was funny as hell so she laughed her ass off at Carter's pissed off face as he reached in his pocket to call his guards off, "Yeah," he said over the phone, "No, no everything's fine. Go ahead," Carter ended the call and Aiko was still laughing.

"What the fuck is so fuckin' funny," he snapped at her and lifted his eyebrow, "Aiko," he pointed at her and licked his lips, "Do you see me fuckin' laughing? I should leave ya' dumb ass tied up, real talk," he shook his head and tightened his jaw, "Cause that shit don't make no mah'fuckin' since what you just did."

"Aww baby," Aiko said seductively, "Don't be mad," she giggled, "Come untie me."

"You do this shit for attention and I ain't about to give it to you," Carter said seriously, "Like you fuckin' eight years old and shit - - I don't have time for this bullshit Koko," he looked at his watch and realized that he probably needed to be heading home to his own family, "Goodnight, ma. Good-fuckin'-night."

"Cartiiiiii," Aiko whined and pouted, "You're not gonna leave me tied up like this," she said in her best whiny yet seductive voice, "I wanna play with you - - don't act mean."

"Yeah, I should leave ya' ass just like that," he said over his shoulder as he stood in the doorway, "Got me all fucked up and shit like this is a fuckin' game - - ask whoever tied you there to get ya' ass out."

"I tied me there," she said giggling again, "Carti come onnn - - please."

"We ain't fuckin'," Carter said, "So get it out ya' mind. I got somewhere to be Koko."

"Fine," she huffed, "Untie me and then go home to that bitch then," Aiko said bitterly as Carter came closer to her bed, "Fuckin' pussy ass."

"Watch ya' fuckin' mouth or I can shut it up for good," he snapped at her, "Crazy fuckin' broad," Aiko smirked as Carter went to untie one of her wrists; she liked it when he talked to her like that, "Don't fuckin' call me for shit else ma, I'm so super serious cause the next time - - if you really," he untied her other wrist, "If you really in trouble, I ain't fuckin' comin' so ya' ass just gone be dead."

When Aiko's other arm was released she smirked up at him and like a wild animal she reached up with all her strength, caught Carter off balance as he was leaning and pulled him down onto her onto the bed that she was laying in, "What the fu - -" Carter's words were cut off by Aiko's lips pressing against his in a passionate wild kiss that he wasn't expecting.

"You thought it was gonna be that easy," she said while panting hard from struggling with Carter on the bed, "You know me better than that, Carti," Aiko chuckled and kissed him again while sliding her hand down his shirt and unbuckling his belt, "I want to fuck and I want to fuck now," she growled at him, "And I want you to fuck me."

"This role play shit has gotten way outta' hand," Carter said, feeling his phone vibrating in his pocket again as Aiko reached her hand inside his dress pants, practically ripping them open and grabbing a handful of Carter's pride and glory in her petite hands, "I swear I'm not fuckin' you ton - -" Carter sighed and felt his phone vibrate again.

That was the deal with Aiko - - she liked to play these little games with Carter, role play and shit like that but her role play was way different than anything he'd ever done before - - this bitch wouldn't tell him when she was role playing sometimes, just like she'd done tonight. She was Carter's certified freak and a self-declared sex addict but Aiko didn't care - - she was crazy as fuck about Carter and she'd be his little freak anytime of the day or night. Now usually, Carter would have tossed a crazy ass bitch like that but with Aiko he couldn't; the sex - - the brain - - the pussy - - was just TOO good.

Then combine that with the fact that she had a banging ass body that made her one bad ass bitch and the fact that of any woman he'd ever been with she was the only one who had the craziest head game and could actually get all of him down - - what she lacked in sanity, because it was clear that Aiko didn't have all her marbles in tact - - she made up for in sex.

The thing was though, that's all it could ever be and that was really all it ever was in Carter's mind. Her sex was the only thing that brought Carter back to her because any other time Carter couldn't stand her. If she wasn't fucking him or sucking him she was useless to him yet there was this twinge in him that slightly felt some kind of way about her too - - he didn't love her and was so far from that but he semi-liked her if that counted for anything.

He had met her at fashion week when he was out in Milan - - she was modeling - - Aiko had been modeling since she was twelve years old and had made a pretty decent name for herself in the fashion industry. He liked that she knew how to wear the shit out of a tight dress and how she was so easy on the eyes back then. They started their affair in Milan but he didn't lie to her; he told her he was married. However, a woman like Aiko wanted what she wanted and didn't give a damn about that - - she had the 'whatever Lola wants Lola gets' type of mentality - - and she wanted Carter, married or not. There was NO shame in her game and she'd be damned if she didn't have him.

The constant sex that they had after Milan while back in New York had jaded Aiko because it sent her mixed signals that the affair was going to be more than what it really was. It wasn't even her thing - - love - - but, she had slowly fallen in love with him and she couldn't deny it any longer after their long winded affair.

Her love for Carter and the change in the way things were in comparison from when she had him all to herself in Milan to now, how it was in New York, made Aiko sometimes have to resort to creative means to get Carter's attention. That being said, Aiko did WHATEVER she could to get it and she was determined that Carter would be hers at the end of the day; his wife wasn't doing her job.

"You better quit fighting me," she said snickering as her tongue curved over Carter's lips, "Get what you came for," Aiko snickered again and kissed his lips roughly, passionately, "And fuck that phone call." He reached in his pocket to get his phone and out the corner of his eye he saw that it was Destini calling him from home. Carter fought Aiko to get off of the bed but she trapped him in a corner and latched onto him not giving up easily - - she liked the chase because it turned her on.

"I told you I'm not fuckin' you tonight," he said, sighing and looking at the call again, "I gotta go Koko - - fuck man."

"No," she said, stalking over to him, tempting him, "You ain't gotta go nowhere," she smirked and stalked toward him like the vixen she was, "But right here," her hand found it's way back in his pants again and her lips kissed the side of his neck, "You look good as fuck," she said, "Good enough to eat."

"Why are you doin' this shit to me," he rested his head against the wall and sighed.

"It's your fault," she said, "You know I can resist this big dick and all that power," she giggled, "You know what turns me on."

As her hand went up and down his love, her lips sucked against the crook of his neck, "Aye," he moved a little, "Quit with that hicky shit, ma," he knew what she was trying to do and because of his skin color he knew that Destini would spot that hicky from a mile away, "I'm serious," Carter grabbed her face and looked her in the eyes, "Don't do that shit."

"Fine," Aiko yanked her face out of his hands and grinned, "I'll play nice," she bit her lip, "Only cause you asked me to."

"Don't say shit either," he said looking her in the eyes - - she knew it was his wife when he said that, "Hey baby," Carter said answering the call as he watched Aiko slowly descend to her knees.

"Where are you?" Destini said, "I thought you said you were on your way, Khloe's looking for you- - you know she tries to wait up for you Carter," he had texted her before Aiko called him and told her he'd be on his way home soon but Aiko sort of switched his plans up a little for no good reason.

"I'm on my way," Carter said as he felt his pants drop to the floor completely at his feet and looked down at Aiko who had her lips dead set on tasting him, "I'm just - -it's a lot of traffic," he closed his eyes when Aiko took the head of his manhood in her mouth, knowing she was the only one who could get him all in there and also knowing that Destini completely refused to put her mouth anywhere near his dick after the first few times she tried.

"You know how the Holland Tunnel be, bay," Aiko's mouth took him in deeper as Carter pulled the phone away from his mouth and let out a deep breath to gain his composure and then cleared his throat.

"Carter?" Destini said, "Carter did you hear what I said?"

"Huh?" He bit his bottom lip and sucked on it while Aiko circled her tongue around the shaft of his manhood with her petite hands massaging what she didn't have in her mouth, "I'm sorry - - I - - I didn't. Let me call you when I get out the tunnel, Des - - let me call you back, aight?"

"Is that daddy?" Carter heard in the background - - Khloe's voice, "Mommy let me talk to daddy!"

"Carter, Khloe wants to - -"

"No, no - - no uhnuh - - Dess, tell her I'm gonna see her soon as I - - I get home," he said, "Fuck - - okay I gotta go - - I'm on my way okay?"

"Hurry up, Carter," Destini said, "I'm putting them to bed soon."

● ● ●

       "I swear to God," Carter looked down at Aiko as he ended the call, "I'm gonna fuckin' fuck you up - - you cuttin' into a nigga's family time," she knew what that meant - - he was about to take it all out on her pussy and she was more than thrilled to know it, "Get ya' ass up here," he said, fingering her up to him as she grinned and slid her tongue over the head of his manhood, "Right now," Carter demanded, curving his eyebrow at her and she slowly stood to her feet and looked up into his dangerously intoxicating dark green eyes.

She only had a moment to take in his handsome face but she took it all in and memorized every detail of him. He was so powerful even when he wasn't working; his facial structure, his eyes, his everything exuded confidence and power that not every man had. Aiko drank in Carter's beautiful butterscotch complexion.

He had his eyebrow curved upward and he licked his full lips so dangerously that it made her even more wet. His beautiful curly bed of mane came into her eyesight and then she felt his hand grab her wrist and she almost wanted to melt right there as he leaned down and whispered against her lips, "I'm bout to get all in your shit, ma," he said with slight aggression, "Mark these words," said Carter in his thick Brooklyn accent, "Turn around and get that ass up against that mah'fuckin' wall Koko," Aiko wanted to die right there when he spoke to her like that - - she loved it when he was rough with her.

She smirked and turned around, facing the wall and felt Carter behind her as he grabbed her ample behind in his big hands and leaned forward a little, "I'm gonna give you what you made me come all the way over here for," he said as he leaned into her ear and grabbed her hands, placing them above her head on the wall. She looked back at him and bit her bottom lip and saw him smirking as he stroked his own manhood in his hand making sure it was hard and ready for her with a condom in his other hand.

"Daddy no," she moaned and rolled her eyes at the condom, "I won't feel shit with that on," Aiko only said that because she wanted what Carter wouldn't let her have - - his child, "I got my shot last week," she said, referring to her birth control. Aiko trusted Carter enough to the point where she would let him go raw - - she knew she didn't have anything because she got tested regularly and would proudly present Carter and anyone who asked with the evidence of that - - in fact she had before, "I promise," she said looking at him.

"Shut the fuck up," Carter said shaking his head, "You ain't getting me," he said knowing that she always tried her luck, "Koko you ain't bout to get me caught up, ma," he didn't want to hear her whining so it took him two seconds to get himself all ready and without any kind of gradual build up, Carter slid all of his sheathed manhood inside of Aiko and wrapped his arm around her waist, "Stop. Fuckin'. Whining."

"FUCK!" Her fingers attempted to grip the wall but paint wouldn't suffice in holding anything or having anything to hold and she closed her eyes tightly; he was just as thick as he was long which made for a crazy, lovely, combination, "Fuck - - fuck - - oh fuck," she groaned.

"Suck that shit up," he chuckled behind her sexily and grabbed a fistful of her hair and slightly pulled, not too rough but he knew Aiko liked a little force, "I thought you was my big girl," he said into her ear as his powerful thrusts gave her all of him in slow but strong motions, "Thought you could handle the d, Koko."

"I cannnn," she whined and rested her head against the wall.

"Unconvinced," Carter said laughing, "So unconvinced."

"Fuck me harder," she groaned as he pulled her hair and lifted her face from the wall.

"What? Can't hear you," he said, "All that bitch ass whimperin'," Carter was fucking with Aiko, "What you want daddy to do?"

"Fuck me harder," Aiko said and slowly used the wall to stand up a little straighter, sliding her hand behind her to the back of Carter's neck, "Tear this shit up, Carti," he snickered and took a nice bite out of her neck.

"That's what I wanted to hear, Koko," Carter said, "I'm through with playin' games witchu," he said. The constant sound of their flesh smacking against each other at a hard rate sounded IMMEDIATELY after his statement - - back to back to back inside Aiko's bedroom. If she wanted it beat up, Carter was gonna beat it all the way up; then he had to move like a crook moved in the night on the creep back to wifey.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 4.3K 28
She was confused, he never accepted refuse. She was bounded in a social tie, he was like the open sky. She was like a bird caged up high, he taught...
262K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
304K 7.2K 60
Copyright ©2014 ms_snl PAYTON ROSE CARTER WAS A DIME PIECE WHO'S MOMMA WAS ON CRACK AND DADDY WAS A PIMP. SHE NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHY SHE WAS BOR...
7.5K 415 7
"𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜�...