The Possessive Beast

By unknownEXS

#33 in Romance- Highest Rank Xavier Knight Collins What if there is a man who kills without hesi... More

Introduction
Into The Woods
He's Real
Close To Death
Goodbye
Your My Peace
Heyyyyyy Besfrannnn
Bear?
Bowling
Feelings
Blood
Moon Goddess
Why?
Shutup and Listen
Perfect Illusion
He Knew but Did Not Know
Camping
Control
He is so DAMN confusing
Change of Heart
Enemy
Black Sheets
1 Step forward, 100 Steps Back
Point Of No Return
Starting Fresh
Red Snow
Sebastian
Literbug
Stupid Technology
Green lights
Life
Letting Go
Letters
Dark Skys
Weakness
Love
Xavier
Breakfast
Underwater
He
NEW STORY COMING SOON
Satin Red
Wolf
Promise
Meaningless Halls
!!! SURPRISE !!!
Field Trip
Ready or Not
Amaya?
Queen
Bare
Mated
Lanterns
Epilogue

It Aint Love If It Dont Hurt

129K 4.1K 276
By unknownEXS

Xavier POV (Beast)

I watch Amaya run out.  It is for her best.

When I told her that there is nothing between us I died more and more inside but I know that is what she needed to hear. I can't let her break my walls even more. I need to keep her safe and alive and the only way to do that is to keep her far away from me. She is the only one I ever want to kiss.

I do feel something. I feel like she is my home, she is my peace.

I know know that she after what she heard from me that she will believe it and stay away.  Amaya is an angel and the more she gets closer to me is the closer she is to the depths of Hell.

I will always protect her and make sure she is unharmed even if it makes her hate me.

When I saw through her beautiful blue/green eyes I saw her heartbreak and it killed me from inside.

I told her there is nothing between us but when she bent over to get her pants in her underwear I couldn't hold back. He long, toned and tanned sexy legs and ass were right in front of me I and I had to touch her. But when she ran away from me,my Beast took over.

Amaya is the only person on Earth who my Beast and I need to always go after. Watching her walk out for the last time made me use all of my self control not to go after her, throw her over my shoulder and ravish her body until she can't walk.

Control Xavier, just control.

I am gonna let Amaya go until I know my enemies won't dare hurt her. But when I go get her back she will never leave me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 6.9K 58
𝕴𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙...
771K 19.1K 43
XAVIER The guy with a past so dark which still haunts him. The guy who will do everything in his power to not let another soul experience what he did...
36.8M 1.2M 42
"Close your eyes." he croaked, I did as I was told without any disobedience. "Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you right now?" I shook my h...
45.6K 1.4K 30
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...