Whilst the boyfriends away

By kaylsxo

Here, there and everywhere with work my boyfriend Charlie is rather quick to make me his last priority, and a... More

Whilst the boyfriends away
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
78.
79.
80
81.
82.
83.
Epilogue
Sequel?

77.

65.8K 1.4K 91
By kaylsxo

I blinked back at the closed door trying to get my head around what just happened, it was so fast and unexpected.

"Hey, it's alright," Aston whispered pulling me into his arms. "He's gone now, he can't hurt you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck holding him tight. If I let go now I'd fall to the floor, I can feel my legs weakening beneath me.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled.

"Shh, you've got nothing to apologise for."

"All those things he said.."

All of a sudden the front door swung open and Aston jumped in defence.

"Oh Aston," Siobhan gushed.

"Son?!" Steve spoke pushing through.

"He's gone Dad, it's alright," Aston said.

"Did he hurt you?" Steve asked.

"We're fine, he didn't touch us," Aston replied.

"Let me look at you."

Siobhan cupped Aston's face in her hand and ran her thumb over his jaw checking for cuts and bruises, the only mark is one left from before on his eyebrow. She then gave me the once over holding her hands around my stomach but there hasn't even been the slightest flinch yet.

"Honestly, we're fine," Aston smiled.

Still flustered Siobhan sat us both down in the living room. "I'll go and put the kettle on, they say it's the solution to every problem."

"What did he want Aston?" Steve asked.

"I don't think he came for a fight, he just wanted to confront Kayleigh about the pregnancy," he replied.

"How did he find out?"

"Kelly's sister works at the hospital."

"Kelly?" he frowned.

"I work with her, lets just say she's trouble," I mumbled.

"Oh right."

"Here you go," Siobhan said joining us in the living room with four cups of tea on a tray.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"He has a right to confront the situation, you know," Steve continued.

"Not necessarily," Aston muttered.

"Aston, he could be the father."

"Steve," Siobhan warned.

"I'm just saying."

"I know Dad, but Kayleigh's my girlfriend and I'll support her and the baby no matter what," Aston replied.

"I don't doubt that, but he has rights son. You really should find out who the baby's father is."

"Have you worked out the date you conceived?" Siobhan asked. "It could be as simple as that."

"Yeah, it's about six weeks ago but I can't remember when I started seeing Aston."

"Right."

"I'm sorry, it's so stupid of me," I murmured hiding my face in my hands.

"It happens love, don't beat yourself up about it," she smiled.

"Have you thought about the tests you can have?" Steve asked.

"I don't really understand it," I blushed. "I was going to look into it online though."

"There's a paternity test isn't there Siobhan?"

"Yeah, but that can be difficult whilst your still pregnant," she replied.

"What does it involve?" Aston asked.

"They need tissue from the placenta or fluid from the womb and DNA from both you and Charlie."

"Is that safe?"

"It's not ideal."

"I don't want you going through that," Aston said squeezing my hand.

"But they're right Aston, we need to know," I sighed.

Steve ended up staying home rather than going back to work for a couple of hours, Aston took him outside to show off his handy work. I returned to the kitchen and finished making my lamb curry leaving Siobhan in the lounge on the laptop, I insisted on doing all the cooking tonight.

Five o'clock soon arrived and Courtney and Conor returned from a hards day work eager to know whats on the menu. I let the curry finish cooking whilst I set up the dining table and listened in on Conor's rant about his boss.

"Do you need a hand?" Aston asked following me back into the kitchen.

"I'm just about to plate it up, can you help me take them through?"

"Sure."

Giving each of them a large portion I carried through a plate of popadoms to place in the centre of the table.

"This looks great love," Siobhan smiled.

"I hope you all like it," I said sitting down.

The empty plates are evidence that they did, I have to admit I did a good job. It was delicious. Sitting around the table with my juice as everyone else had wine I embraced their company, I feel like I fit in so well with Aston's family.

"That was amazing Kayleigh," Conor said finishing his second portion just as large as the first.

"Thank you," I grinned.

"Before her smirk grows any wider can I just take some credit for this meal please," Aston laughed.

"Aston, you only brought the plates through," Courtney giggled.

"I gave her the recipe."

"Which I gave to you if I remember rightly," Siobhan teased at the other end of the table.

"Nothing to do with Gordon Ramsey then?" Steve laughed.

"I knew it was some celebrity chef," Aston said to me.

"I added my own twist to it," Siobhan shrugged.

"I bet you did," the men continued to tease.

"Well you did a good job anyway darling, you can cook for us more often," Steve smiled.

"It's the least I can do," I replied.

Later that evening after everything was cleared away and the latest episode of Eastenders was over I joined Aston upstairs catching him fresh out of the shower.

"Oh," he smiled kissing me briefly as he passed in just a towel.

"I thought I'd join you," I shrugged.

"Are they watching midsummer murders?"

"Yeah," I frowned. Neither of us are a fan.

I took off my tight jeans and slipped into something more comfortable, taking any trace of make up off and tying my hair back ready for bed.

"Considering you're eight weeks pregnant, you look hotter than ever," Aston smirked sitting on the edge of the mattress.

I chuckled. "I think they call it the pregnancy glow."

"Well whatever it is, you look amazing."

"You won't be saying that when this one grows," I said putting my hands on my stomach.

"I'm sure I will, you will always look beautiful to me."

"Ah, you're full of compliments tonight," I grinned.

He smiled. "By the way, I love you too."

I'd forgotten I said that, to be honest it slipped off my tongue without me realising. I do love him though, more than I imaged I ever could.

I blushed as he stood up wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Do you?" I whispered.

"So much," he replied.

I bit down on my lip wrapping my arms around his neck. Smiling ear to ear my lip slipped from between my teeth. Aston lean't forward and crushed his mouth onto mine, his touch causing sparks to fly through my body. I gazed up at him through my lashes and inhaled deeply as we broke apart.

"Make love to me?" I murmured.

"Is that okay?"

I nodded pulling him close again, "please."

He pressed his lips to mine and ran his hands down my behind and under my thighs lifting me up and around his waist in one swift move. I brushed my fingers through his overgrown hair as he carried me over to the side of the bed and laid me down in the centre of the mattress. He hovered above me on all fours admiring the view beneath him, it amazes me how he finds me attractive in mens clothes. I gripped the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it up above my head revealing my black lace underwear set.

"I have missed you," he breathed.

His lips trailed down from behind my ear and then moved across to my chest. He looked up at me as I watched in anticipation.

"Baby, you are so beautiful."

I gasped as he pulled down my bra to get to my breasts. He stopped straight away.

"Sorry, they're just a little tender. It's the pregnancy," I said.

"I'll stop.."

"No, don't."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"I'll be okay," I smiled.

He reached round my back and unclasped my bra pulling it from my chest and dropping it to the floor. I relaxed again as he began to gently kiss and caress each breast. I moaned as my body bowed off the bed.

Cupping my face in his hands he pressed his lips back to mine and slipped his tongue in my mouth. Kissing me passionately I entwined my fingers through his hair and held him close.

"Aston," I panted feeling my heartbeat quicken.

"Shh," he hushed.

His hand moved south down my body, his fingertips tickling me from my breast to my thigh. I wrapped my leg around him as he rubbed his palm up and down my skin gripping my bum under the lace of my knickers.

Sitting up with a grin on his face he slipped the last of my underwear down and untangled them from my ankles throwing them to the floor. I watched him start a path of kisses from the tip of my toes to the tip of my nose, biting on my lip as he blew against the most sensitive parts of my body.

Meeting my lips once more he removed his boxers and slipped inside me without any warning.

"Ah," I groaned in pleasure.

Feeling him inside me I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation. He gently moved and moaned quietly in my ear with his hands all over me.

I've been on the longest journey with Aston and each way we've turned there's been an obstacle, but even now after falling pregnant without knowing who the father is he's still by my side. I've never felt so in love, he makes me heart skip a beat.

~♥️~

Vote for more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Without You By Jeem

Teen Fiction

977 25 10
This is where I'm supposed to introduce myself as the shy, nerdy girl. Then introduce the other protagonist of the story, who's a charismatic hot guy...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
2.5K 5 44
Icba to write a description but here's a summary: an average uni student and a pro footballer. and an accidental meeting. but do they end up together...
9K 222 50
Two different people, belonging to two different countries, spoke different languages but felt a strong attraction towards each other. Was it love? P...