Torn Between Two (CM Punk...

By JamaBJamaica

Miranda is a new diva in the WWE. When she gets CM Punk for a trainer she thinks her life is perfect! That is... More

Torn Between Two (CM Punk &/ Colt Cabana Love Triangle)
Saying Good Bye
The Airport
Meet CM Punk
WWE
Jealous Phil
Colt Keeping Me Company
Jealous Boys
Cheaters
Don't Push Your Luck
First Day
CM Punk
Best Friend; CM Punk
GoodBye CM Punk
Colt Cabana
Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater
Different Side of CM Punk
Best Friend; Colt Cabana
Valentines Day Breakfast
Date Night With Cabana
Dinner With Colt
Surprise
The Park
End To A Great Night
Morning
Arguments
Phil's Apartment
Day At The Park
Chicago
Fights
Let ByGones Be ByGones
Airport
Airport with Colt Cabana and Daniel Bryan
Morning
AJ Lee
Talk With The Bella's
Talk With Phil
Storylines
Storylines (Part 2)
Doctor Sampson
More Then Friends?
Phil Returning?
Phil
Raw
Meeting With Vince
Fights, Fights, and More Fights
Pancakes
Making Plans
Colt <3
Movie
Getting Ready
Argument with my 'Best Friend'
Different Side Of Phil
Let's Try This Again
Argument
Love Triangle
Present Day
Colt Cabana
SmackDown
Dress and Suit Fitting
Wedding Day
Wedding Chapel
Wedding Ceremony
Reunited, and it feels so good.
Wedding?
Wedding Part Two
I Can't Do This..
Confessions
Conclusion
Epilogue

I Don't Like Cheaters

147 7 0
By JamaBJamaica

I was getting ready for my match when my phone rang. I looked at it and saw Phil's face. I picked it up and sat down. Hello? I mumbled into the phone. Well, someone is in a good mood. I could hear the smirk in his voice. What the hell do you want Phillip, I'm kinda busy. I said walking over to my bag. I want alot of things. he said into the phone. World Peace, the WWE to quit being aholes, everyone to be straight edge.. I meant why are you calling me? I said into the phone. Oh, I saw on WWE.com that you guys are doing a show in Chicago. Okay and? I asked irritated into the phone. What the hell is your problem? he asked into the phone. My problem? What the hell is your problem?! I yelled into the phone. What are you talking about? he yelled into the phone. Don't play dumb with me Brooks. I know you cheated on AJ. The line went silent. Well say something! I yelled into the phone. That's what I thought, don't bother even coming to the arena. Delete my number, you and me aren't best friends anymore. Who the hell do you plan to go with?! I'm your best friend. Were. I said correcting him. Miranda I'm..Save it Phillip. I'm sick of you and you're cheating ways. Once a cheater, always a cheater. That's not the guy I want for a best friend. Miranda I'm...Call me when you pick up your act. I said hanging up the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 742 36
'What the hell?! Who was that and where is Phil!' I cried. My parents looked at me grimly, so did Beth and Nattie. 'What?' I asked. Nattie then sat b...
237K 5.6K 41
Serena is new to the wwe. She has been told to get close to Roman only to break up the Shield. But they start to have intimate moments. With problems...
199K 4K 34
It all started with a bet. Who could melt the ice queen? Many had tried only to be shut down before their mouths even opened. He wasn't interested, b...
99 0 14
Aj Lee is coming back to WWE after almost two years. She had a bad breakup with CM Punk and was ready to get back to work. She meets up with her long...