The Evermore Dissociate(Creek)

By celescoven

From the struggle of being too emotional, and too emotionless. Cover art by dogpu.tumblr.com Any art involved... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
0082
0083
0084
0085
0086
0087
0088
0089
0090
0091
0092
0093
0094
0095
0096
Epilogue

0021

3.8K 210 250
By celescoven

Leaves crunched beneath Kenny's feet as he walked through the trees. The darkness surrounded him invitingly as he made his way to the park with half a cigarette left. He'd taken a short cut through the woods from his house, since he was never one to be bothered by the loneliness of the night. He was never one to anxiously check behind him when a noise reflected in the distance. He'd walked through these woods too many times as a child, to know that the only things roamimg around here were rabbits and other tiny critters.

It wasn't hard for him to spot the mess of blonde hair over by the swings, and when he came up beside Tweek, he also didn't intend on scaring him. "What's up."

Tweek flinched, holding his chest as he stared at Kenny in shock. "Jesus Christ!"

Snickering, Kenny occupied the swing next to Tweek before swinging slightly, looking ahead as he spoke. "What's got you so edgy?"

"I think when somebody jumps out at you in the dark, it's a reasonable response." Tweek frowned.

"I don't know, I was making a lot of noise back there." Kenny arched his eyebrow, flicking the end of his cigarette away. "So, what's with the booty call?"

Tweek shrugged beside him, even though he knew Kenny wasn't watching, and now that he thought about it, his reasons just seemed kinda stupid. "I just thought you might wanna hang out, is all."

Kenny glanced in Tweek's direction but the other blonde looked away. "At one in the morning?" He asked with slight suspicion. "Not that I'm complaining or anything, we've just never hung out before."

"I know." Tweek nodded in the darkness. "It just exhausting seeing the same faces all the time."

Kenny held off on his reply, instead he pushed himself into motion on the squeaky swing, his head tilting back as he looked up at the starry night sky. Tweek watched him for a moment before mimicked his actions, only not swinging as high.

The two of them fell into a comfortable silence, only the sound of the swings as they passed each other, along with the crickets calling out all around them. Moments passed with cold sniffles, before Kenny harshly stopped in place, his feet scraping against the ground with his hair disheveled.

"So, do you wanna tell me what we're doing at a children's park, in the middle of the night?" Kenny turned to Tweek, watching as he attempted to stop swinging, which wasn't as graceful as Kenny had been, but then the greens of his eyes were looking back at him.

"We're thinking."

"What are we thinking about?" Kenny asked lowly.

Tweek was looking down at his hands, feeling like he needed to be holding something. He blew out a frustrated puff of air, raking fingers through his hair. He wanted to tell Kenny what was bothering him, not knowing exactly why he wanted to tell someone he barely knew, but Kenny gave off an aura of trust and confidence that was flaking off on him.

"How do you know who you're supposed to be?"

Kenny had been drawing shapes into the dirt with the toe of his shoe when Tweek had spoke. He glanced up at the strange question, thinking about it himself. "I don't know. I think over time, we just eventually figure it out."

Tweek sighed. "That's what I'm afraid of."

Kenny chewed the corner of his lip as he watched Tweek offhandedly. "Why?"

"I think I'm gay. No, I am gay." He found himself almost whispering, eyes not daring to look up in fear of judgement.

But Kenny wasn't judging. He wasn't sitting there planning insults, or readying himself to leave. No, his intense eyes had found the beauty of the stars again, before speaking after a moment of thought. "The day you embrace the gay, is the day things become clearer." His voice was soft, whilst his words were supposed to be comforting. "You know, you can either keep denying it and be at war with yourself forever, or just go along for the ride."

Tweek copied Kenny's actions by looking upwards at the small orbs of light obscured by a tree in his way. "Being gay isn't the problem, though." He exhaled, one hand reattaching to the chains, gripping it ever so tightly. "I think I like Craig."

"Why's that a problem?"

"Because, he's been my best friend since we were ten. Then there's the whole issue with him being straight."

Kenny stood up from the swing, stretching out his limbs with a silent yawn, before his hands snugly wrapped themselves inside his pockets. "Have you asked him if he's straight?" Kenny asked, looking down at Tweek.

"I don't have to. He and Allie Nelson had a thing going on just the other day." He replied, deciding to stand up as well since he felt awkward from the difference of height, though even standing, he wasn't as tall as Kenny. "I don't know if I am actually gay, or not."

Kenny nodded knowingly, his eyes trained on Tweek's, watching them dart around with anxiety. But Tweek didn't feel anxious around Kenny, only from the conversation they were having. "Have you been with anyone from either sex?"

"God no," Tweek said. "Well, Molly once kissed me in sixth grade for a dare. I'm not sure that counts though."

"Doesn't count." Kenny grinned, shivering slightly from the cold.

"I don't know how you do it." Tweek confessed.

"Do what?"

"Get with so many people."

"Should I be offended?" Kenny squinted.

"What? No!" Tweek hurried. "I meant, you've always been good with people."

Kenny hummed.

"I'm serious." Tweek continued. "I just, you have all this experience, then here's me with the purity of a baby goat, fresh out of the womb."

Kenny laughed through his nose as he came a little closer, and now Tweek could see the redness on the tip of his nose. "We could practice if you want? I'll give you some pointers for when you make the moves on Craig."

"What?" Tweek spluttered.

Puckering his lips, Kenny made little noises as he wiggled his eyebrows. "You know."

Tweek stared at him dumbfounded, his eyes slightly wide, not realising the highness of his voice when he spoke. "But you're straight?"

"Nobody's completely straight, Tweek." Kenny rolled his eyes. "Besides, some spit swapping isn't that big of a deal."

"That's too much pressure."

"Alright, that's fine, I was just offering to help." Kenny assured, rocking back and forth slightly, needing to move to stay warm. He was looking around the park, only now realising there was a hopscotch printed on the ground. He wasn't expecting Tweek to be so close when he turned around. He also wasn't expecting to be head butted with force, making both of them gasp at the pain. Tweek had a spur of the moment, not knowing why his body had suddenly attempted to catch Kenny's unsuspecting lips with his own, but it completely back fired, and now they were both tending to the sore spot on their heads.

Kenny looked to Tweek in shock. "What was that?" He laughed lightly.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, I don't know!" Tweek stared back, horrified. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, you could've just told me you changed your mind."

"I-" Tweek stopped himself, shyly looking at Kenny's lips. Kenny took the hint, stepping closer to fill the gap between them, whilst his eyes searched Tweek's for any signs he was going to freak, but he wasn't. His green eyes were dilated when they met Kenny's blue ones, curiously desperate.

Tweek was growing impatient with how slow Kenny was being, his head only inches from his own, teasing him in a way, and so he leaned in, clumsily pushing his lips a little too harshly against Kenny's and making him stumble back slightly. His eyes closed at the taste of cigarettes and alcohol on Kenny's lips, strangely craving it to the point his hand curled around the nape of Kenny's neck to pull him closer.

Kenny was in control of the kiss, pushing his tongue past Tweek's lips as he invited himself into the warmth of his mouth. Tweek sighed into it, feeling a release from all of the tension built up over the past couple of weeks. His lips were soft and tender and the way he kissed was passionately enthralling. So captivating that Tweek found himself lost in thought. But then Kenny was pulling away, and Tweek's head involuntarily followed, not ready for the moment to be over. His hand was still holding Kenny's head to him, not allowing him to escape as their foreheads rested against each other's, their noses almost touching.

"How was it?" Kenny breathed against him, his eyes half closed as he regained focus.

Tweek swallowed, taking a shaky breath. "I'm definitely gay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 767 12
This story takes place after the Second Wizarding War and after Blood of Olympus. Due to slightly bent timelines, Harry is ~19 and Nico is ~17. Not m...
275K 11.4K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
73.3K 1.3K 14
After the battle some selected students are welcomed back, after the war hoping for no drama and to do so former enemies become midnight frenemies...
19.2K 506 12
King Orm was raised to put duty to his people above all else. When the Surface Dwellers continue to pollute the once pure and majestic oceans, King O...