Scandal

By gxlden1997

Skylar August first year in college was a tug of war for her heart and her sophomore year was promising the s... More

Scandal!
1-Oh.Hell.No
2-Pour It Up
3-I Need You To Understand
4-No More Drama
5-Say What Now...
6-Tun up
7-Just Maybe....
8-Over doing it....
10-Hate it
11-Missing In Action
12-For.It.Will.Be...Sunshine
13-And I'm In Love With You...
14-Buttah Secret
15- Go? Maybe...
16-Take A Chance On Me
17-Slide-To-Your-Side-Boo
18- STOP...
19-Refill Remixxxxxx
20-Wrong Side Of A Love Song
21-Get Ya Life!
22-Get Ya Life *Mother Version*
23-It's Not The Same As Before
24-Lay It All On The Bed
25-Scandal Love(Soul Mates)

9-Really Tho!

118 6 2
By gxlden1997

I took the bus all the way to Idris house. I didn't wanted him to see me mad. I was really pissed off at Kayla and Ashley. They're my friends not my parents.

Damn it Skylar stop thinking about them...

Stopped.

I can't wait to see my baby but sometimes I don't feel excited about him as I used to.

Stop sweatin' it...

I effed up badly...

No...

I wish we were the same as before..

Just stop thinking about it..

Done...

I pressed the stop button on the bus, I got off at his stop and mintues later I walked a block to his house. I felt tired and piss. I was in front of his door.

Act normal.

Smile..

I pressed his doorbell and in seconds the door was opened. He was smiling. I know spending time with him now is good. I peck his lips and walked into his house. He slap my azz.

I spun."Oh no!" I said waving a finger."You're going to stop that. Don't let it happen again."

He step to me and his chest was on my shoulder.He did it again.

"Idris! Don't be feeling like you own this." I said smiling.

"I do own you and your perfect body." he whispered in my ear.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled."You wish." I pushed him lightly.

He picked me up bridal style."Say I own." He layed me down on the couch and started tickling me.

"No!" I said laughing and trying to kick him.

"Say it baby." He whispered in my ear.

God I love him.

I pouted."Nope!"

"I love you." He kissed my neck.

I love you too.

"I don't care." I stick my tongue out.

"Say it!" He tickled me more and I was laughing hard. I wanted to pee.

I gave up."Okay!Okay!You got it babe, you own it."

I feel so stupid.

"I know I do." He lightly kissed my lips.

I looked over at the clock. Seven p.m.

Damn it! It's time for his shower.

I should've came at eight p.m

I hated the fact that I know what's his schedule was. I know his every move and I know what he's always going to say. I peep forty dollars on the table,I took my shoes off and sat up on the couch.

He ordered pizza and Chinese food.

"I ordered pizza and chinese food babe." He said.

Freakin knew it.

"Half peperoni and meat lover?" I asked. Knowing the answered is yes.

"Yes and stream brocoli with fries and fried shrimps from the Chinese."

"Yay!"

Idris laughed and I faked a laugh.

"You good, cause it looked like something is bothering you.?" He put his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him and struggle to smile.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

He looked into my eyes.

Don't give him a clue that something is wrong...

"Sure?"

"Positive." I gave a thumps up.

"Aight, babe. I'm going to take a shower."

Well of course you have to a shower. That's the only thing you have to do at seven pm!

Let it go.

"I put forty dollars there,"He said." Twenty for the pizza and twenty for the chinese."

Don't forgot to give them a five dollar tip... you know what tell them to keep the change.

"Give that negro and the chinese man a five dollar tip.. you know what tell them to keep the change."

I'll only be in there for fifteen mintues.

"I'll only be in there for fifteen mintues."

No.... you're lying because fifteen mintues actually turns out to be a whole hour and a half!

I watched him walked into the bathroom and all I can do is roll my eyes. I heard him turn on the water and started singing. I started daydreaming into my thought.

Did he really tunred you into a different person?

a stay-at-home-ho-wife?

You don't like what's happening to you?

Should you stay forever or leave forever?

"Yo Skylar!" Idris was standing in front of me with his towel wrap around his waist. "Don't you hear the doorbell?"

Ding !Dong!

"Oh I didn't hear it." I said.

He shook his head. "One mintue!" He yelled. He walked into his room and then came back out with a sweats on only.

Idris walked over to the door, paid for the pizza, I guess.

I was right. The pizza always comes first , then mintues later the chinese food always came after.

He set the pizza one the coffee table. I opened it up and took a bite of the peperoni slice. As usually the Chinese food came and he set that on the coffee table.

"Seriously Sky, are you good? I can see something is bothering you, you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"I said nothing! So stop asking me!" I snapped.

Attitude problem.

"Damn girl where all of this attitude came from?" He eat a fried shrimp. I rolled my eyes, laid my head back and twisted my lips.

"As your boyfriend it's my job that I know what's wrong with you." He pulled me into his chest.

I close my eyes.

He smells so good right now.

I'm comfortable.

"Well...." I shrugged. "Ashley and Kayla came at me the wrong....we had an argument."

"About?"

You.Us. I hesitated."About me not partying with them, they feel as if I'm ignoring them, they said I'm never at the dorm but I just didn't like the way how they spoke. But I would like to go out more. So can we go out more?"

No respond.

"We can go to the movies, ice skating, go out to dinners...you know have more fun together..... we always in the house and you're making me feel," Boring."You're bo-," I cleared my throat. "Can we go out more and have fun."

Slience.

Please don't be mad.

I swallowed and looked in his face.

Oh...M...Gee

Really Tho...

This can't be happening!

He's...

Oh my god he's sleep.

He's freakin' sleep. He's sleeping on his day off with me.

No work! But he's sleep on his day off.

On my effen time he's sleeping.

This is some bull!

What the ....

He started snoring. God, I wanna punch him in his face. I know he work all week and only gets two days off out of the whole week but come on, it's our time together and he's sleeping!

I hate this ish. He always sleeping!

I eased my self from him and sat on the end of the couch and turn on the tv and started eating the pizza.

I wanna cry so bad!

Don't.

I won't.

I eat my fourth slice and I wonder if I can eat more.

Just eat and don't cry.

I ate the other slice. I think I almost ate the whole pie. This is going to make me cry. Do I want to cry? Should I stay or leave?

Eat some more food.

I don't want to.

But for real tho... He's sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 873 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
104 0 9
"Love isn't always pretty. Sometimes you spend all your time hoping it'll eventually be something different. Something real. Something better. Then...
2.4K 43 40
It's been three years since Nova Sparks started high school, and its been three years since her first and only love moved away. Jerome Barnes was he...
6.7M 142K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...