Where Do Broken Hearts Go (Ni...

By sarahkiley

"These songs are deep." He spun me around once before bringing me close to his chest, our faces barley touch... More

.zero.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.six.
.seven.
.eight.
.nine.
.ten.
.eleven.
.twelve.
.thirteen.
.fourteen.
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.
.eighteen.
.nineteen.
.twenty.
.twenty one.
.twenty two.
.twenty three.
.twenty four.
.twenty five.
.twenty six.
.twenty seven.
.twenty eight.
.twenty nine.
.thirty.
.thirty one.
.thirty two.
.thirty three.
.thirty four.
.thirty five.
.thirty six.
.thirty seven.
.thirty eight.
.thirty nine.
.fourty. (Part One)
.fourty one.
Authors Note
.fourty two.
.fourty three.
.fourty four.
.fourty five.
.epilogue.

.fourty. (Part two)

208 8 3
By sarahkiley

Unedited

|Sarah's P.O.V|

Laughing my butt off while stumbling to the car, I flung open the passengers door as Niall opened his. The tears in his eyes showed he was suffering as much as I was. I could feel the six pack abs absorbing my fatty stomach.

"Jesus Christ Sarah, I didn't think you'd actually do it." Niall's contagious laugh was simmering down along with mine. I fixed my hair, remembering what just happened seconds ago. Slamming the door, Niall started up the rental, pulling out of the parking area cautiously and quickly.

"Hey, if you tell me to dodge one way to get the paps off our backs then I will." It wasn't the full reason why we were laughing so hard. Looking over at Niall I could tell he was holding in a laugh. He must of been thinking about me tripping over nothing, then the paps quickly losing me in the crowded mall.

"But it's just so crazy how you fucking ate shit and you lost them for us." He snickered, looking back and forth before pulling out of the mall. I nodded, smiling about my clumsiness and how it came in handy for once.

"All I wanted was a dress and shoes, but I also got a face full of dirty feet and shitty floor." I said, setting the bag in-between my feet. After we ran out of the store, we made our way into this really fancy shoe store where Niall and I tried to keep our cover. We were fine the whole time, even when it was taking me forever to find the right pair of heels.  Once we were heading out though, that's when one of them spotted us. Niall didn't really care at first and I didn't either, but then they began to get up in our faces, asking stupid questions and that's when Niall whispered in my ear to run.

So of course I tricked them out by running around the corner and mixing between people while Niall did the same thing. Niall and I both probably turned three corners before I finally fell and the paps lost us. Thankfully of course.

"You still look cute though." Niall complimented me; resting his hand on my upper thigh. As much as I thought and knew it was sweet, I had to give him shit.

"Oh shut up and be glad I took that one for you." My hand brushed against his, and he was quick to intertwine our fingers together.

Niall smiled, his beautiful pearly white smile that makes my stomach explode.

"I like this, I liked today," he said gently, rubbing his thumb against my thumb. This made me smile, agreeing with him mentally. "Just for a treat, do you want to stop at McDonald's?"

Niall treats me so well, what did I do to deserve this?

"McDonald's sounds perfect."

*

"He's gonna have to kiss you tonight." Aspen stated confidently, curling my hair with mom's curling iron. Just the two of us sat in Logan and I's shared bathroom, her standing on her own-without crutches. (She says it feels fine to stand)

Looking at her through the mirror I gave her the, 'I wish' look before taking my eyeshadow brush and dipping it in my Naked 2 palette. Aspen and I both agreed that she'd do hair while I did makeup.

"Don't give me that look. He's so fucking in love with you. Tonight will be the perfect opportunity." She dropped another curl, my dark hair looking better by the second.

"Well if he doesn't kiss me, I'll kiss him. I'm no pussy." Violet, my old friend from high school kissed her first boyfriend and she never felt better and more confident. It's not like Niall and I haven't ever kissed before. I'll kiss him first, who cares.

Aspen smiles at me through the mirror, I can't help but smirk back. Tonight will be one hell of a night. As Aspen continued to curl my hair and I continued to finish my makeup, my mom knocked on the door very gently.

"Come in." Aspen and I both yelled, busy with our own beauty problems at the moment.

I set down my eyeliner, watching my mom come in through the door. We met eye contact first and she gave me the biggest smile, then another huge smile at Aspen.

"You girls look outstandingly beautiful." She always knew how to make someone feel good.

"Mary, I'm not even ready yet." Aspen chuckled, dropping one of my last pieces of hair. My brown curls looked loose, just the way I like them.

"Hunny, you always look the best when you're natural." I watched as my mom gave Aspen a side hug, Aspen smiling like an idiot. Rolling my eyes-jokingly of course at the two of them, I continued to finish my makeup so I could do Aspens makeup while she did her hair.

"Sit down." I commanded to Aspen, getting out of the chair and feeling kind of stiff. Only complaining about it in my head or else my mom would lecture me on all her aches and pains.

Aspen took a seat, my mom still observing quietly in the corner.

Taking out some of my moisturizers, I began to do my full makeup routine like the beauty guru I am.

"Where do you buy all your makeup Sarah? I might have to get some of this." she trailed off, studying the back of a Mario Badescu facial spray. I wanted to laugh at her curiosity, my mom was plan out cute.

Beginning to dab Aspen's beauty blender into her tone of foundation, I let out of huff, thinking of all the places I go to.

"Usually Ulta, there's a lot of brands to pick from. But sometimes I get lazy and go to the drug store if I need something cheap and can't afford it." Which was true... I couldn't always get the right bronzer I needed.

My mom nodded, then watched me apply foundation all over Aspen's face. Dabbing it so I wouldn't hurt her, but enough so it would blend well.

"Now say, what is that pink egg thing you're using?" The only obvious thing my mother was talking about was the beauty blender. She has no knowledge of how to use makeup now a days. I chuckled at her and so did Aspen.

"It's called a beauty blender, it's basically a sponge that blends makeup into your face better than your fingers." Which was true. When I was younger I'd always use my hands to apply my foundation and it would always look smeary.

"I need to get one of those. Jesus, why don't you just give me a list of makeup products to get!" There she was, my mother at her prime. Mary Lynn O'Rielly always needed to be 'hip' and fit in with us 'kids'.

Aspen giggled under me as I applied some concealer in certain places. "Are you willing to spend a lot of money for products that run out just like that?" My best friend asked my mom. She was true, the products I used were pretty expensive and since I basically wear makeup every day it goes by fast.

"Of course I am. I'm Mary Lynn, the cool mom." Sadly, my mom flipped her hair giving us both a sassy look before shaking her hips out the bathroom door. Leaving Aspen and I with grins on our faces. Mine out of embarrassment and Aspen's because she found it funny.

"I honestly love your mom. Can I adopt her?" Aspen asked completely honest. I was now doing her brows, trying to make them as natural as I could. I shot Aspen a smile l before giving her my answer.

"Go for it. She's a wild one." I joked, setting down my brow kit then moving to grab my eyeshadow. Aspen's dress was black, it was beaded on top with white and cold beads. The bottom was flowing and short. It was she bought right before we went on this 'trip.' For Aspen's eye shadow, I wanted to put gold on her bottom lid while a smokey eye look on her top. The gold sparkly eye shadow would touch it off.

"I really do like your mom, Sarah." My eyeshadow brush was working it's way acrossed her left eyelid as she got serious. I was all ears, wanting to know what Aspen had to say.

"She really likes you." The switch in our moods were obvious from our change in voice. Whenever Aspen had something serious to say she'd talk all low... seem sad.

Aspen let out a sigh, I tried to look her in the eyes, but she kept them shut. "It's just I haven't had a parental figure for so long and your mom is treating me like her own daughter. I thought she was super sweet over FaceTime back in New York, but she's way different than I expected her to be. Sarah, you're so lucky to have a women like her in your life," Aspen passed, sucking in a breath while opening up her eyes. Her eyes were turning red and I could tell the tears were about to spill. "Shit, make me happy before I ruin your masterpiece on my face." She tried to laugh while fanning herself. I did the same thing back, wanting to to say something funny like she asked. But I couldn't do it, Aspen was hurting and I needed to comfort her.

"My mom, is your mom. She'll always be here for you Aspen, I know she will." And as I sad that the tear she was trying to hold back rolled down her cheek, leaving no mark though.

She realized it quickly that she let it slip and turned around to face the mirror. "It didn't ruin my face." She laughed, whipping another tear under her eye.

"Of course it didn't. That foundation is daddy as fuck."

And after a big laugh I continued to do Aspen's makeup, and once I finished it was already seven o'clock, and Aspen still had to do her hair which wouldn't take too long. As she went off to do her own thing I went into my bedroom to find my dress laying out on my full size bed neatly. One of the body guards would be picking us up at eight, then we'd meet the boys at the party.

To be honest I was a little nervous. Niall and I weren't dating, but if I would search 'Niall Horan' on google right now a picture of me and him would pop up. The article quickly assuming him and I to be dating. It makes no sense why it would since Niall has never confirmed it, I could be his cousin for god sake. But I'm not and I'm not dating Niall, but maybe by tonight him and I will be something more.

As badly as I want him and I to be dating, I don't know if it will be the right thing. I hope it would be the right thing, but in the back of my head and deep down I know we'd never last.

We didn't the first time, why would we the second time around?

Shaking away my negative thoughts I began to undress from my zipped up sweater and pajama shorts. The dress had a zipper in the back which I carefully undid. Gently grasping the dress I began to step in it, one foot at a time. Shaking my hips a little so it would fit, I got it over my butt and then put my arms in the sleeves. Zipping it successfully up myself, I turned around to face my full body mirror. The only difference about myself in the dress now, is that I love it even more.

Smiling, I grabbed my heals from the box on my bed. They were silver heel, closed at the toe and had about a three inch skinny heel. They were plan, just like I wanted them to be.

After slipping on the fitting shoes, I fixed my hair a bit, staring at my appearance in the mirror. As much as I loved my sweatpants, I loved getting dressed up.

My phone buzzed soon, which distracted me from admiring myself in the mirror. I actually felt beauty tonight.

Niall's name flashed, with a text that said,

I'm waiting patiently to escort my beautiful princess.

He never fails to put a smile on my face.

*

It was eight thirty and the place we were at was packed. I could tell this by the hundreds of cars parked all around the building. The whole ride here Aspen never shut up about how All Time Low was going to be here and she was going to see the love of her life. (Louis is the love of her life, but Alex from All Time Low just gets her going.)

Soon we were parked right in front of the doors where one of the many body guards led us up to the building. It looked bright from the outside, and I could see what the area inside looked like just from the tiny windows on the doors.

Strangers chatted around us, never taking an eye off the person they were talking to. What even is this party for? Who even knows, I'm just excited to see Niall and meet All Time Low.

Aspen and I both partied our ways from the body guard, looking aimlessly around the open area. When I say open area, I mean it was like an area where mini concerts were preformed. The ground below us was wooden, and the ceiling above felt like the hot sun because of all the lights. I was more in aww by the people who were dancing and laughing to a random song that I didn't quite know the name of.

I was taken off guard by a arm wrapping around my arm. It was of course the one and only Niall Horan. Smiling at the boy in a tuxedo, I studied how fresh he looked.

"Damn boy, you lookin good." I winked and laughed. Niall smirked, taking a step back so he could take me all in. He let out a big sigh, then smiled.

"And you look stunning." His comment made me blush and I completely forgot about Aspen who was standing next to us. She cleared her throat which caught my attention.

"You guys can have sex later, but Niall where's Louis and All Time Low?" Aspen grinned, excited as a little girl who got the collection of High School Musical Barbie dolls for Christmas.

Both Aspen and I looked at Niall who had a silly  smile on his face, and soon I knew what he was talking about as I followed his his to the band, who Aspen and I both love who were standing behind her.

My hands began to tingle as I saw Jack smiling at.... I mean I think he was smiling at me.

"ASPEN TURN THE FUCK AROUND ITS ALL TIME LOW!" I screamed like a crazy fan while running, very confidently into Jack Barakat's arms. Aspen screamed a little, falling into the arms of Alex Gaskarth. I could hear Niall laughing behind us, but all I cared about was Jack Barakat's arms around me.

"I told you they were obsessed." That was Niall, and I quickly let go of Jack to hug the three other boys. 

"Nah, I think it's adorable that your girl wants to fuck me." Jack laughed, and all I could think about was 'yes Jack yes'. Niall just laughed his ass off like he always does which triggered the rest of us to laugh.

"Three way?" Niall joked, but Jack shook his head, taking a sip of his beer.

"I was thinking I would watch the two of you while I jacked off." This was not weird to me at all. I expected Jack to be exactly like this and his personality humored me.

"Enough about sex, it's actually you guys!" I butted in, smiling widely. Aspen was smiling pretty big as well, staring at her idols just the way she stared at One Direction when we first met them.

"Yes! It's so nice to meet you Sarah and Aspen." Rian Dawson spoke up, patting my back and Aspen's. All of us agreed with him, the guys taking drinks of their beers.

"Where's the drinks?" Aspen questioned, she was leaning most of her weight on Rian I could tell. She decided not to go out with her crutches... it was her choice and my mom and I couldn't change it.

"At the bar, Jack and I will go get you some." Alex said, pulling his friend to the side, making their way off to the bar.

"Thank you!" I yelled as they walked away. The way I was acting was not me. I honestly felt like a crazed fan girl.

Turning to Niall who had his eyes on me, I grabbed his free hand, looking up at him.

"Did you talk to Jack about me?" I asked, circling my finger on the top of his hand. My head turned at an angle so he would know I was curious.

Niall shot me his smile that I never get sick of. "Maybe."

Shaking my head while smiling, I dropped his hand so I could give him a hug. He didn't push back, only grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. Staring up at him, I couldn't help but stare at his lips. Wanting to kiss him so badly.

"Sarah, do you want to dance with me?" He asked, Niall's charm making it impossible for me to say no.

"I'd love to."

-Authors Note-

This chapter is longer than I expected it to be but oh well 😂😂

I wanted to write the dancing portion in this chapter, but I guess that can wait until the next one ;)

Please vote and comment! Thank you all so much for reading!

•Kiley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 47 42
He was my property, my escape from reality, but all I know is that he never loved me. (hescanfly 2013)
907K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
441K 6.9K 33
" i don't remember falling in love with you i just remember holding your hand + realizing how much it would hurt when i would have to let go " ...
1.5K 6 33
April falls in love with Niall Horan and because of him her life is about to take an amazing turn.