His Only Possession

By taty_ABM

After everything that took place in Jade's and Dean's past, it was finally time for them to come together in... More

A/N
Chapter 1- "He's Back"
Chapter 2-"Wrong move- 1"
Chapter 3- "Wrong Move-2"
Chapter 4- "Dream"
A/N
Chapter 5- "Her Dream?"
Chapter 6- "Who's Jade?"
Chapter 7- "His Wife"
A/N
Chapter 8- "Guilt...?"
A/N
Chapter 9- "Dream or what?"
Chapter 10- "Who am I? part 1"
Chapter 11- "Who am I -part 2"
Chapter 12- "Who am I?" Part 3
Chapter 13- "Who am I?" Part 4
Chapter 14- "I'm back"
A/N
Chapter 15- "He found me" part-1
Chapter 16- "He found me" part-2
Chapter 17- "He found me" part- 3
Chapter 18- "New News"
Chapter 19- "How?"
A/N

Chapter 20- "Final Decision"

16.4K 420 220
By taty_ABM

Jade instantly found herself waking up with a gasp as she said "I know how I got pregnant."

*Jade's pnt. Of view*

Everyone stood frozen after my outburst, until my mom cleared her throat and said "Jade? What happened? You went into shock."
" I know, I felt it, but I think it was a defense mechanism or something, but anyway while I was going into shock, I somehow had a flashback and I know how it happened."
"What happened?" Questioned my mom.
"Um..." I said looking around the room, "may I get some privacy with my family please, but take the twins out."

And soon everyone filed out the room, except for my parents.

When they both sat down waiting for the explanation, I took a deep breath and explained everything from when I lost my memory, to losing my virginity, to getting my memory back, to making my escape, and till this day.

Of course I didn't detail everything as far as me losing my virginity, because well those are my parents, and that would be very awkward and embarrassing.

Anyway, by the end of my story, my dad was fuming, my mom on the other hand looked down right murderous.

"So he took it without consent? He took advantage of you?!" Boomed my father, as he found himself pacing back and forth, something he does when he's trying his best to calm down.
"Well, he did take advantage of my memory loss, but I think I gave him consent. Think about it, at that time I believed that I was his wife, and well one of the five principles of love and marriage is physical touch, so I thought I was doing the right thing. But now I realized that it totally slipped my mind that I was a virgin, I mean you can't be married for two years and still be a virgin. But at the time that didn't come to mind. I'm sorry." I found myself apologizing to my parents.
"Jade baby, it's okay, it wasn't your fault. But you have an important decision to make." Explained my mom.
"What is that?" I asked, tears slowly raining from my eyes.
"Are you gonna keep it? The baby? Do you feel like you are willing to care and nurture for it no matter what? Think about it." Was what my mom said, then she took my father's hand, and they exited the room.

I instantly found my mind calculating the answer to my mom's question.

Do I want to keep it? Am I willing to care and nurture it? Even though the circumstances under which it was conceived is not the best story to tell.

That answer is yes. I'm willing to do so.

Because that is a blessing, it is a testimony of everything I've been through, and yet I came out on top. It will be living proof of the strong women that run in the Reaves family.

I could care less about who looks down upon me for being a single mom, but I will take care of it, and I will never make the mistake of calling it a mistake.

Because it wasn't.

I'm going to be a mom, and I couldn't help the way my heart skipped happily at the thought.

I placed a hand on my flat stomach as I secretly promised to love it, care for it, nurture it, and make sure to always be there.

About an hour later, someone came to see me.

It was Jonah.

When he first noticed me, he became shy, and as he rubbed the back of his neck he said "hey, um may I talk to you for a second? If you're not busy, or if you want to be alone, I can go and come back later. I mean I-"
"Jonah!" I said with a smile.
He looked over at me, surprised, then I continued "sit, breathe, and talk to me."
"Yes, well um..." He mumbled as he pulled the chair and sat down facing me.

He started fiddling with his thumbs, and he couldn't seem to look at me, "Jonah? What is it?"
"Okay..." he said, breathing out a quick puff of air " look, I know I'm  gonna sound like a total jerk or idiot for saying what I'm about to say, but the truth is I'm attracted to you. And I know you're gonna say that you just got out of a relationship, and you just found out that you're pregnant, and that you're gonna reject me, but I just wanted to let you know. I um, I know we just met like not so long ago, but you've got my attention, you have my curiosity peaked, and I can't help but to desire to get closer to you, get to know you, and if anything be there for you. I'm sorry, but this is how I truly feel, but I just want you to know, I most definitely understand if you don't want to be with me, or get involved with me in any way, but I just had to let you know." Jonah delivered his speech that left me flabbergasted.

It took me a moment to realize what he was saying, and by that time he got up and headed for the door, but I was quick to stop him when I said "wait! Jonah, come back."

He slowly turned around, and made his way back in the chair.

Now it was my turn to get all fiddly and nervous "okay, here's the thing. I have feelings for you also, I do find myself being attracted and drawn in by you, however I most likely would've never told you, because well one you witnessed me murdering someone, and come to find out the one I killed is the father of the child that I am carrying, so I didn't want to tell you because I am proud, and don't like rejection. So yeah."
"Wow." Was all he said, and we both slid into a cocoon of absolute silence.

After a good amount of minutes, Jonah stood up, he walked over to my side, leaned down and kissed me.

When he pulled away, he placed his hand on my stomach and looked in my eyes as he declared "I promise, from this day on, I will take care of you. No matter what, through the good and the bad, through happiness and tears, through health and sickness. I will love you, and I will take care of you. Both of you."
I couldn't help the smile that danced its way to my lips, but before I could reply someone cleared their throat, and we looked up to find my parents, siblings, and doctor staring at us.

"So, um Jade, have you made your decision?" Asked my mom, pretending as though she did not witness what just transpired between Jonah and I.
"Actually yes, we have." Answered Jonah, before I could even answer.
"And What decision is that?" Questioned my mom.
Jonah looked down at me and smiled as he announced "we'll keep it."
"We?" questioned both my father, and his father, the doctor, simultaneously.
"Yes, we." I confirmed with a smile.
"Wait a minute, he will have to get approved by me first." Declared my dad.
"Dad." I drawled out.
"Fine. Congratulations." He said coming over has he gave Jonah a manly hug, then he kissed my head.
My mom followed suite, hugged Jonah, when she pulled away she warned with a smile "You hurt them, and I'll end you myself."
Then she came over and kissed my forehead also.
Then the doctor followed suite, and he hugged his son as he said "I'm proud of you." Then he took my hand and kissed it as he said "welcome to the family."

*9 months later*

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You make kiss the bride." Announced the pastor, and Jonah leaned in and gave me a sealing kiss.

We were now one.

And just as he pulled away, I felt the contractions, and I gave him the signal, and he quickly escorted me to the hospital.

A few minutes later, I was holding a beautiful healthy baby girl, her name is Annah-Moria Reaves Jackson.

We decided to give her both of our last names, because she was a Reaves, and Jonah was her father, no matter what my story says.

Looking at my family, I finally breathed happily, I made it. I was starting a new chapter, my daughter was born in marriage, and she had loving and nurturing  parents, and I no longer lived in fear, and I no longer looked over my shoulder. That haunting Past was forever gone, and it was never coming back.

______________________________________

Hey guys!

WE FINALLY MADE IT!

THE LAST CHAPTER OF "His Only Possession"!

OMG 😄😄😄😄😆😆😆😆😆😊😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😃😃😃🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

How do you guys feel? The "Possessive trilogy" is finally complete!

How do you guys feel about Jade's and Jonah's newfound relationship? How do you feel about the trilogy overall?

And also thank you. Thanks to everyone for your support, whether you just read my book, whether you're a follower, whether you voted, and whether you commented and/or shared, I just want to say thank you for everything. I really do appreciate it.

You guys really do empower me to improve my writing, and I will continue to entertain you guys as long as I have access to wattpad.

Shout out to rosinettexoxo, christ-child7597 for their support, and for them always reminding me to update. Love you guys.

Love you all.

So once again, let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, and SHARING.

P.S. : "His mate and His Mistress" is my next target story, so add it to your library, and keep alert for updates.

Lots of ❤❤❤

- Tania.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
41.1K 1K 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
11.9K 486 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...