OMNISCIENT

By kemrez

♧ COMPLETED ▪︎ Chapter Count: 39 + Epilogues From an omniscient view, we follow Sam'Riyah Parker, the best ba... More

▪︎ PREFACE ▪︎
Omniscient 2 ◇
Omniscient 3 ◇
Omniscient 4 ◇
Her.
Omniscient 5 ◇
Omniscient 6 ◇
Omniscient 7 ◇
Omniscient 8 ◇
Omniscient 9 ◇
Omniscient 10 ◇
Omniscient 11 ◇
Omniscient 12 ◇
Omniscient 13 ◇
Omniscient 14 ◇
Omniscient 15 ◇
Omniscient 16 ♡
Omniscient 17 ♡
Omniscient 18 ♡
Omniscient 19 ♡
Omniscient 20 ♡
Omniscient 21 ♡
Omniscient 22 ♡
Omniscient 23 ♡
Omniscient 24 ♡
Omniscient 25 ♡
Omniscient 26 ♡
Omniscient 27 ♡
Omniscient 28 ♡
Omniscient 29 ♡
Omniscient 30 ♤
Omniscient 31 ♤
Omniscient 32 ♤
Omniscient 33 ♤
Omniscient 34 ♤
Omniscient 35 ♤
Omniscient 36 ♤
Omniscient 37 ♤
Omniscient 38 ♤
Omniscient 39 ♤
♧ Epilogue I ♧
♧ Epilogue II ♧
♧ Epilogue III ♧

Omniscient 1 ◇

844 25 2
By kemrez

Chapter 1- The Beginning.

Sam ran down the street in attempt to capture Mani. She cursed under her breath as Mani swiftly bent a corner.

I'm never keeping this damn dog again. I'm not getting enough pay for this.

She bent the corner and saw Mani with a tall light skinned man. She took a moment to catch her breath and then approached the two.

"Hi, sorry. She just always gives herself trouble." Sam mustered on a smile, grabbing Mani's collar.

"It's okay. It's just how dogs are," The man's velvety voice spoke up.

She chuckled. She hated conversing with people.

"Well thank you for getting her to stop. I got to go." She gave a polite smile and turned to make her way back on the journey to her house.

Mani took her way off route and now she grieved seeing people that she knew. Her natural kinky hair was in a slack puff and her slim figure was in a baggy sweat pants and a jersey with old slides. She hardly cared what any one thought, she just did not want to converse.

"Hi what's your name?" The man asked again.

"I don't think that is of any use to you since we won't be seeing each other any time soon." She shrugged.

The man smiled showing his perfect set of white teeth then let out a chuckle.

"What if we do see each other some time soon? Come on, just tell me your name and I'll let you go."

Sam rolled her eyes, he was annoying her now.

"Sam'Riyah." She finally answered.

"Beautiful. Gabriel." He returned the favor.

"Okay. Bye now." She walked off with Mani quickly.

Her mission was to head home and forget her bad day. She definitely was giving up Mani.

That was a year ago.

Gabriel walked in with Sam's grocery bags.

"You got everything?" Sam jumped up running over to him by the door.

He was struggling with the bags and the door. Sam stood there waiting on him to finish his struggle. Gabriel look around and gave her a pointed look.

"No Sam. I am not struggling at all with your grocery bags and your damn door!" Gabriel snapped.

Sam ran over and helped him, rolling her eyes.

"Calm down lil' Mexican," Sam said.

"You think I am yo damn slave ain't it?" Gabriel asked.

"So?" Sam looked at him pointedly.

"Wow." Gabriel shook his head.

"Gabriel where's my spicy chips?" Sam whined.

"It's either still at the factory or in the delivery truck but I know for damn sure it ain't at the store." Gabriel was in his phone.

"Stop texting yo hoes! Whatchu' mean it wasn't at the store?!" Sam snapped.

"Uh, what I just said." Gabriel gave her a funny look.

"I need my chips. The store usually has them." Sam whined again.

"No you don't need them, you want them. There's a difference. Now let's focus on the needs in life, like yo' job. Get ready." Gabriel walked off into the living room.

Sam burned a hole in the back of his head.

.

Sam finished the last cake, it was for a four, going on five, years old girl birthday party. She had to deliver it herself tomorrow since it was a Sunday and her workers don't come in on such a day unless needed.

She put it in the fridge and left out after making sure everything was secured. She closed the door to her bakery. She turned around and there was a petite Caucasian woman staring straight at her with a nervous smile.

"Um can I help you?" Sam backed up, giving the woman a weird look.

"Sorry didn't mean to startle you. I didn't think you would be closed as yet. You live up to your time," The woman said.

It was 8:00. The bakery closed at 7:00.

Is this woman crazy?

"Um, yea I guess. Again can I help you?" Sam needed for this woman to leave her alone. She did not like her one bit.

"You're the owner of this establishment right? Sam'Riyah Parker?" the woman asked.

"No." She did not trust this woman. She began to walk away.

"Why are you lying?" The woman grabbed her arm.

Sam paused and gave her a look.

Did she just touch me?

"I'ma give you two seconds befo' you catch two fists real quick. Besides how did you know that I am lying? You asked a question and I answered, if you were so confident of the answer then why ask?" Sam spoke, "And two seconds been done and up woman." The woman let go of her arm.

"Hmm, goodnight." The woman walked off.

Sam hurriedly went to her car and started it, quickly driving ensuring nothing was following her. She reached the busy streets and came upon a stoplight. She let out a huge breath and tried to pat down the hair in the middle of her head that has puffed out from the two side cornrows.

Struggles of having thick natural kinky hair.

She decided to text Gabriel.

To Gabe: Yo where you at? What are you doing?
Gabe: ._. Home. Getting sucked. Y?
To Gabe: Can you not? For one day.
Gabe: I'm just playing. I'm bored. You're gonna come through?
To Gabe: -_- Yes. I've got something to tell you.
Gabe: Ari.

Sam made her new journey to Gabriel's house.

.

"So she just appeared out of no where?" Gabriel asked again.

"Yes Gabe. It was honestly weird. I need to stop leaving the bakery by myself." Sam played with the blanket that covered her and Gabriel.

"I've been telling you that, peanut head ass. Look how skinny you are, what if a sumo wrestler was supposed to come up to you?" Gabriel laughed.

He always made fun of Sam's figure. She did not care, she hardly ever did. Gabriel did not allow anyone else to make fun of her though. She was a slim girl. She had an ample amount of boobs and behind and she was a bit over average height. She loved her figure, she knew how to work it and that was all that mattered to her.

Gabriel loved that she was confident. She was beautiful. He loved from her dark chocolate skin , almond eyes, plump lips straight to her natural kinky afro hair.

She did not care what others had to say, she believed in herself and valued her own opinion above everyone else's.

"Whatever but sometimes I need to make sure my orders are finished yo, like tonight. I had to finish that little girl's cake so I could deliver tomorrow."

"I'll come with you tomorrow and I will be waiting on you after work just to make sure you're safe okay?" Gabriel said.

"Okay." Sam nodded.

___

The next day, Gabriel and Sam pulled up to a vintage styled home to deliver the cake. They got out the car and they carried the cake carefully around the side of the house.

They made it to the backyard, that welcomed them with no older than five years old children running past them with balloons and streamers all around.

There was huge table set up in the middle of the backyard, on the green lawn. In the distance, closer to the house, you could see the large pool and possibly jacuzzi. There was a small house, not too far from the pool and Sam guessed it was the pool house. She stopped taking in the other sceneries and focused on the one in front of her.

Happy 5th Birthday Riley! The banner said that was tied on two long poles, that was placed in the ground and under the banner was the table. Gabriel and Sam carefully put down the cake.

Sam took in all that was happening, games were there that the kids were partaking in and a big clown making balloons. This was the typical birthday party for a five year old and she liked it. Some people went over the top with parties for their kids.

Gabriel walked away indicating it was time to go. Sam was about to follow suit, as she was already paid, but a little girl fell right at her feet, face planted in the grass. She heard loud hehawing in the distance. She looked up and saw it was some no older than sixteen year old boys, laughing at the little girl. Sam stooped down and helped up the little girl that was crying. She brushed her off and fixed her big bow in her hair.

The little girl still was in a crying fit so Sam embraced her allowing her to cry on her chest. She comforted her until she calmed down.

"Are you okay now?" Sam asked.

The little girl nodded her head.

"It's okay, alright sweetie? Things like these happen to the best of us. What's your name?"

"Riley."

"Oooh you're the birthday girl! Happy Birthday Riley!" Sam hugged the little girl again.

Riley broke out in a smile.

"Thank you!"

"Yes, you see that cake? I made it just for you!"

Riley jumped up and down in happiness and hugged Sam. Riley looked over Sam's shoulder and ran off.

"Jeremiah! Jeremiah! She brought cake and she was really nice to me when Nick was laughing at me!" Riley jumped enthusiastically.

Sam turned and looked at the said Jeremiah. He was  tall, light milk chocolate skinned with curly faded hair and a nice smile with soft, succulent looking lips. He also sported a neatly trimmed beard that tried to hide his natural chiseled jawline. His fit body showed that he was active as needed but not a gym fanatic. He had on a light white button down with khaki pants and low white sneakers, adorned with a splash of gold jewelry.

She shrugged him off.

It wasn't that he was unattractive, he was far from it. It was that she wasn't interested, even at making friends right now.

"Oh really? What's this nice lady's name?" Jeremiah asked Riley.

Riley scrunched her eyebrows together and ran back over to Sam.

"What's your name, Cake Lady?"

"Sam'Riyah," Sam answered.

Riley ran back over to Jeremiah to relay the message.

"Well thank Ms. Sam'Riyah so she can get on her way," Jeremiah said, picking up Riley.

"Thank you Sam'Riyah! I hope to see you again!" Riley said, giving Sam a small hug.

Sam smiled and walked away.

"Hey wait! Sam'Riyah can you twerk?" Riley yelled in the distance.

Jeremiah covered her mouth and walked away quickly with her. Ever since she saw his fiancé, Leah, doing it, and she found out the name of the so called dance, it filled her head.

___
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

VOTE. SHARE.
~KemrezM💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8K 28
As a teenager, Lena Young ran away to Texas to start a new life. Now at 26 shes a successful bakery owner and hasn't been happier. Things are going w...
37.6K 1.4K 37
One Word. Stay. No more, no less. It was all she wanted him to do. Instead, he got on the next flight and took her heart with him. Over an decade lat...
943K 20.1K 28
Willow and Decker Masen were married two days before Willow discovered he'd courted her and married her strictly to fulfill the stipulations in his f...
240K 2K 6
Eunice I've always had this idea of what a marriage should be like, how it should feel. Bliss, happiness, love, lust. And I've experienced it all...u...