The Evermore Dissociate(Creek)

By celescoven

From the struggle of being too emotional, and too emotionless. Cover art by dogpu.tumblr.com Any art involved... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
0082
0083
0084
0085
0086
0087
0088
0089
0090
0091
0092
0093
0094
0095
0096
Epilogue

0017

3.8K 198 122
By celescoven

Tweek was wondering when he'd became such a push-over, as the four of them walked to Bebe's house in the barely dark night. He'd been reading a book when his three friends came bursting through his bedroom door, giving him some bullshit story about not having a chauffeur for the night, and that with out him there to babysit, they'd probably get hit by a car and die, or worse.

He wasn't sure why he agreed to go, only that it took some convincing before he did. The night air smelt refreshing, the conciliate noises of crickets filling everyone's ears, louder than any conversation between footsteps. That was until they reached Bebe's house, and the music plagued the air distastefully.

Tweek stayed behind Clyde as they entered, but then Bebe appeared and was pulling her boyfriend in for a somewhat awkward kiss, before dragging him away through the crowd like a momma bear taking her cub for a walk. Token lead the way to the kitchen, filling up three plastic cups, and handing two of them to both Tweek and Craig.

Craig looked unbothered by all the people, not even glancing at the couple groping each other by the fridge, but Tweek was shaking. It wasn't noticeable, but it made him feel uneasy, made him worry as he held tightly onto his cup, squeezing it slightly.

"You should drink a little, it'll help." Token offered, eyeing the red cup, and Tweek hesitantly took a small sip, his face contorting from the taste of vodka afterwards. "Better?"

Tweek's eyes watered slightly in the aftermath, the taste still lingering on his tongue. "Better." He cleared his throat.

Inside was like a sauna, and soon they were heading out into the backyard, which was aesthetically decorated by the few nightlights along with some of Bebe's old fairy lights she'd taken from her bedroom, and hung along the length of the long fence. Tweek took in the sight by the door, watching as a group of people conversed over the keg, whilst Token began walking over to the small seating area at the far back, and when Tweek turned around, he noticed Craig had wandered off.

"How're you holding up?" Token asked once Tweek joined him, the blonde sitting down just opposite his friend. 

Tweek shuffled a bit, the hard textures of wood making him uncomfortable. "I'm surviving, so far." He confessed, his voice a little scratchy from just taken another sip from his drink.

"The first part is always the hardest. You've got that out of the way, at least."

"Yeah." He agreed, looking around to see if he recognised any of these people. He didn't, but a few of them looked familiar. "I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be shoving drinks down your chauffeurs throat, though. Doesn't that define the point?"

"I don't really drink that much." Token confessed, his eyes glancing down at his own cup, swirling the contents inside. "We just didn't want you to miss out."

Tweek breathed in deeply. "I was happy reading my book, I don't need to be around people I don't even know, to have fun. I can be looking at my wall for hours, and be having the time of my life."

"I'm not doubting you can." Token laughed. "But if Craig can put down his ps controller for the night, then I'm sure you can tolerate a few hours out."

Tweek grumbled beneath his breath, something Token couldn't hear, but he was sure it would've been some witty remark. The night progressed from there on out. A few conversations with some of their classmates came and went, non really that intelligent, whilst Tweek never completely relaxed. He was a little light headed, but still fully in control.

Nicole had come over at some point, her long, curly hair blowing tenderly in the wind. Tweek had found her easy to talk to since after all the years of her dating one of his best friends, he'd had plenty of experience. It wasn't long before she consumed Token with kisses, stealing his attention away, leaving Tweek to awkwardly sit there, drumming his fingers on his knee as he innocently looked up at the sky, not particularly wanting to watch the scene in front of him, but after a few seconds of wet lip smacking, he stood up, no longer able to take it, and headed back inside.

He wanted to recoil when a random girl brushed past him, with her sweaty hand pressing against his arm as she shuffled past to get to the fridge, but as fast as it had came, it was gone. His eyes scanned the room as he passed the endless bodies, some still dancing, other toppled on the floor, laughing drunkenly. He reached the front door without too much hassle, closing it behind himself, and thankfully muffling the music somewhat. He tiredly sat on the step, letting his elbows rest on his knees, whilst his knuckles held up his jaw, his other hand fishing out his phone from his pocket.

Moments of playing some random games passed, before a pair of muddy shoes stopped in front of him, the tips almost touching Tweek's own, and when he slowly looked up, his eyes locked with clear blue ones.

"Am I seeing things, or is Tweek at a party?" Kenny spoke.

"I came kicking and screaming, if that's any consolation."

"That wouldn't surprise me." Kenny laughed lightly, nudging Tweek over to sit bedside him, their shoulders slightly pressed together. "So why're you sitting out here?"

"It was hot in there." Tweek shrugged, his eyes focused ahead as he watched an old woman spying out of the window from across the street, likely about to complain about the noise any time soon, and Tweek found himself silently hoping she did. At least then he'd get to go home early. "Why aren't you in there already?"

"I'm talking to you." Kenny frowned. "I can leave if you'd prefer being on your own though?"

Tweek turned to the other blonde, noticing the light freckles speckled across his nose. "No, but don't feel like you have to stay." He said, raising his eyebrow slightly when Kenny pulled a joint from his pocket, placing it between his lips, whilst he fumbled around in his pocket for his lighter.

His eyes looked up when he realised he was being watched, and for a second he just stared back confused. "You don't mind if I light this, do you?"

Tweek's gaze flickered down to the neatly rolled joint viced between slightly cracked lips. He could still feel the slight buzz from the drinks Token had shoved his way, and maybe it was that which had clouded his mind, because before he knew it, he was answering with a quiet, "I don't mind."

His eyes lifted, meeting Kenny's unsure expression. He could see the concentration on his face before the shaggy blonde seemed convinced enough to go ahead and light it, his lighter meeting the end as he flicked the flame on. Kenny inhaled, his eyes gently closing as he savoured the moment, only to exhale soon after, with a sizeable puff of smoke surrounding them. "You want to try it?" He offered.

Tweek found himself wondering what it would taste like. What it would feel like. He found himself wanting to say yes, but another part of him said no. Kenny was watching him with an amused expression on his face, clearly noticing the battle Tweek was having. "...no, I'm good." He shook his head.

"You sure? It'll probably help you ease up a little." Kenny wiggled the joint between his fingers, taunting Tweek.

"I don't know..." Tweek thought. "What if I like, bug out or something?"

Kenny grinned, taking another drag before passing it over to Tweek, who only awkwardly held it between his fingers, staring down at it like he'd just been given a murder weapon. "You won't," He replied. "...Probably." He ignored the startled look Tweek gave him. "Besides, I'll be right here, talking you through it."

"Can't you just blow some at me?"

"Blow some at you?" Kenny repeated vaguely.

"Yeah, I've seen it in the movies and stuff, just blow some at me and I'll breathe it in."

Kenny's eyebrows furrowed, his lips pressed together as he watched the other blonde for a second. "If you insist."

Tweek swiftly passed it back over, his fingers clumsily knocking against Kenny's, and as the joint was snugly hugged against lips, undivided concentrating was solely on Kenny as he inhaled the smoke, his eyes carefully watching Tweek.

Tweek could smell it, stronger than before as Kenny signalled him over, and as he obeyed, leaning in closer, Kenny did too. The close proximity had Tweek wanting to edge back, but Kenny's hand had snuck up behind his head, gently grasping his hair as he held him in place. Tweek nervously swallowed, his eyes involuntarily closing as Kenny's lips ghosted over his own, not touching, but close enough that if Tweek wanted to, he could capture them easily. He wanted to blame the alcohol, but this was all him. There were no nerves or shaky fingers the moment Kenny smoothly blew the smoke onto Tweek's parted lips, just a light shudder as he hungrily breathed it all in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 30.6K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
112K 2.1K 22
Tweek Tweak Fell For The Most Popular Guy At School / Neighbor. Would Tweek Get Craig's Attention Without All These Girls Hitting On Him? Or Would Cr...
382K 12.1K 28
AntiSepticEye is one of the most feared demons on Earth. He is constantly kept in cages and under watch. After so many time of switching guards, he g...