Fighting For You (Book 2)

Por book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... Más

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
You don't know me, Bitch!
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

Is it morning already?

6.5K 244 42
Por book-lover4ever

SURPRISE!!

HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL ON THIS MIGHTY FINE DAY? SO, I'M HERE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE. I KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN NAUGHTY WITH THE WAY I'VE BEEN UPDATING THIS BOOK, SO TO MAKE UP FOR THIS, I'VE BROUGHT YOU THIS CHAPTER. 

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. NEXT CHAPTER WE'LL HEAR MORE FROM LILLY, JESSY AND KINSLEY, SO STAY TUNED. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS!

PIC OF BREAKFAST BECAUSE FOOD IS LIFE AND LIFE IS ALL ABOUT FOOD.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 5

Freya's P.O.V

"Freya, sweetie, are you up, your dad asked me to check on you!"

Through the fog in my brain, I heard my mother's voice, I was about to blocked it out and go back to sleep, but someone shook me. I tried to resist but popped right up when I remembered who was in my bed.

I heard my mum voice getting closer, whiles Gabe and I quickly tried to get into our clothes. He was pulling his jeans up and I was fastening the last hook on my bra when my door was pushed opened.

"Oh, my god!"

My mother looked shocked, she looked from me to Gabe then back to me again. With her hands on her hips, she frowned at both of us.

"I think it's time I had a chat with both of you. Get dress and meet me downstairs in five minutes."

She gave us both a disappointed look before closing the door, allowing us to get dress.

"Five minutes!" she shouted before making her way back downstairs.

"How bad do you think it is?" Gabe asked. 

I finished putting on my clothes then turned to face Gabe, but he was facing away from me, reaching for his shirt that was discarded on the floor. Angry scratches were all over his back, I gasped when I saw them, immediately feeling guilty for putting them there.

"Oh, my god, Gabe look at your back."

He grabbed his shirt then turned to inspect the damage done to his back, a smile played on his lips when he saw it.

"I'll wear it proudly, it shows what an animal my girl can be when she's being thoroughly f**ked."

A blushed crept up my cheek, what took placed between us hours ago, played in my mind. I couldn't look him in his eyes, I've never done anything like that before. I mean, we've had sex, but it was never like that.

He stepped closer to me, tilting my head up. "Hey, it was amazing, you were amazing."

I smiled at him and he dipped his head to kiss me but stopped when we heard my mother's voice.

"One minute!"

We both laughed. He laced his hand with mine, "We decided to play with fire, so we might as well face the heat."

I sighed and nodded, we walked out of the room and went in search of my mother. We found her in the kitchen whisking eggs together in a bowl. Around her were all the things needed to make pancake and eggs.

She turned to look at us as we came in, signalling to the chairs around the dining table.

"Sit."

We looked at each other but followed her order. Nothing more was said as we watched her, it wasn't until after she placed the food in front of us that she started talking.

"So, Gabe, do you love my daughter?"

I almost choked on my pancake, but Gabe wasn't so lucky. Mum got up and poured him a glass of chocolate milk. He thanked her then drain the glass.

"Well?" My mum asked when he was no longer choking.

He looked very uncomfortable, moving around in his seat like he wanted to get up and bolt. After a very awkward pause, he answered.

"Yes, ma'am, I do."

I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach, and a shy grin appeared on my face. My mum didn't show any emotion, though, she just nodded her head then took a sip of her milk.

"What about you Freya, do you live him?"

I gave her a look that said what she was doing was not cool, but she ignored it. I haven't even told Gabe myself how I felt about him, so it felt weird saying it to my mum in front of him.

"Yes, I do."

She nodded her head just like before. I was started to feel really embarrassed, but Gabe slid his hand across the table and grabbed mine. We just stared at each other, forgetting that my mother was in the room. It wasn't until she cleared her throat that we remembered.

She frowned at us then rolled her eyes. "I know it would be useless for me to ask you not to have sex in your father's house, so I'm not going ask. However, what I am going to ask is that you be care and use a condom always. Trust me, I'm way too young to be a grandmother."

She put the last of the pancake that was on her plate in her mouth. She looked directly at me, but I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eyes. Her frown deepened then she looked at Gabe who was looking at the food on his plate like it held all the secret of the universe.

"Tell me that you're been using protection."

No one answered.

"Freya?"

I looked up, feeling guilt wash over me. I saw the disappointment and concern written all over her face, I knew that I've let her down.

"I'm so sorry, mum."

That was all I could say because what else was there to say? She trusted me to be responsible, and I did the opposite. I felt the guilt and the shame eating me alive inside.

"But you are taking the pills, right?"

Crap!

It's been a week since I last took my pills, with school and all that I had going on in my life, I absolutely forgot about them.

I shook my head, saying again, "Sorry mum."

The way she looked at me broke my heart, nothing but hurt and disappointment showed in her eyes. I felt like shit, like the worse daughter in the world. Tears fell from my eyes and I couldn't hold back the sob that came.

She got up from her seat and put her arms around me. I couldn't help it, my sobs got harder. I held her tight and apologised repeatedly.

"I sorry, mum, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry."

She held me close, rubbing my hair, "Shh, it's ok, we'll figure it out if anything does happen, and Gabe will play his part if it does, just like he played his part in making it happen, right Gabe."

I heard the warning in her voice and so did Gabe.

"Yes, ma'am, I will."

After a while, I stopped crying. I couldn't believe that I've been so careless, this morning was the first time that we've had sex without a condom. How did we get so reckless?

My mum kissed my hair then took her seat again, she faced both me and Gabe with a stern look that left no space for disobedience.

"From here on out, you will always use protection, and if I find out you aren't, this..."

She gestured between Gabe and I.

"...ends. And to be sure it does, I will take Freya out of school and move her to a different state, am I understood?"

I could tell that she was not messing around, both Gabe and I heard the truth in her voice.

"Yes, ma'am." We said in union.

She was about to say something else, but the sound of my dad's car pulling up outside stopped her. My eyes widen and I looked from Gabe to my mum.

"Mum," I said in a shaky voice.

"Go up to your room and wait ten minutes before you come back down. I'll keep your dad in the kitchen whiles you sneak Gabe through the front door."

She sighed deeply, running her hand through her hair, "I'm way too old for this. Go, go now before I change my mind."

I nodded, grabbing Gabe's hand. We quickly made our way to my room right before I heard my dad entered the house. I couldn't make out what was being said, but I just waited until I knew he was in the kitchen.

Knowing my mum, she'd probably making him sit and eat the pancakes that she made. I turned to look at Gabe, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"What?" I asked.

"Your mum is f**king awesome, and hot."

I shushed him, the last thing I wanted was for my dad to hear him and come running with his gun in hand.

"Would you be quiet; my dad could hear you."

"Yeah?"

A shy smile was on his face. He took slow steps towards me and I backed away, out of his reach, but I ended up being sandwiched between him and the door.

"What are you doing? Stop it."

He ignored my protest, sliding one hand around my waist and the other into my hair. I gave up protesting when I saw the look in his eyes, letting him kiss me. The moment his lips touched mine, I was lost. I couldn't explain how good it felt to be with him, it was just the most intense and amazing feeling in the world.

From the moment, we first laid eyes on each, we've had this very strong connection, and it grew the closer we got. When we finally make the decision to take our relationship to the next level, it was like we connected on a next level. It was far more than sex to us, it was like our bodies were reuniting after being apart for a very long time.

He stopped kissing me, my eyes were still close and I waited for him to continue, but he spoke instead.

"I just have one question, why does your mum wear a wig, I mean, her hair is a beautiful red colour?"

His question startled me, I didn't know how to answer it. After my mum rescued me, we moved around a lot, I knew that it was to hide from Natasha, so I never questioned any of it. However, what I always knew was that nobody can know her real name and that she wasn't really my mother.

Although I'm adopted on paper, we never told anyone that. When people saw us together, they always assume that she was a teen mum and we never corrected them.

I avoided answering his question, choosing instead to make sure that it was safe to leave the room. So, I peeked my head out of the door and listened to hear if the coast was clear. I heard muffled voices, so I knew that my parents were in the kitchen, and it was the best time to sneak Gabe through the front door.

"Come on, it's safe to leave now."

He arched his brow at me, letting me know that he clocked on to what I was doing, but he followed me out the room anyway. We got halfway to the door when I heard my dad's voice.

"Can't this wait for another time, I've been up all night and all I want to do is sleep?"

I started panicking because I knew that there was no I would be able to get Gabe out the door in time.

"Noah, wait," I heard my mum called.

I saw as he came into the room, but his eyes just missed Gabe and I as he turned back to look at my mum. Mum, on the other, saw us clearly. Her eyes widened, and she did something that I've never seen her do before. She pulled my dad towards her and kissed him. I was so shocked that I just stood there watching them, if it wasn't for the hand moving that she was doing, all her hard work would have been for nothing.

Moving quickly, Gabe and I made the short trip the rest of the way to the door. I didn't have time to walk him to his car that was parked a few houses down because I knew that the moment my dad hears the door opening, he'll come to investigate.

"I'll call you later," I said.

He leant forward, giving me one last goodbye kiss before he jogged all the way to his car. Just as I came back into the sitting room, I saw my mum grab her purse and rushed out the door.

My dad looked confused, he touched his lips the way a teenager would after being kissed by his high school crush, then looked at the closed door.

"What the hell just happened?"

I giggled, "Well, dad, it looked like mum just kissed you."

He looked at me, the confused look still on his face. "It does, doesn't it? but, I'm still finding it hard to believe."

I passed by him, only stopping to tap him on the shoulders, "Believe it, dad, believe it."

He just stood there staring at the door, and I made my way back up to my room. I heard my phone pinged, so I reached for it and smiled when I saw a message from Gabe.

Gabe. Like I said, your mum is f**king awesome! And you still need to answer my question, why does your mum wear a wig when she's in school?

I wasn't sure what to tell him, so I opted for stalling.

Me. It's a long story, one I promise to share with you one day.

Gabe. Cool. So, can we do that again tonight?

I blushed, knowing exactly what that means. I was about to reply when I another text from him came through.

Gabe. And don't worry, I've got condoms. The lady in the store is looking at me like I'm some sex crazed teenager who is about to have the world most intense orgy.

I laughed and text back,

Me. Why would she look at you like that?

What he said next had me laughing so hard that my side started hurting.

Gabe. I kinda went overboard and bought all the boxes of condoms that were on the shelf.

Me. What? Why?

Gabe. I just want to be safe rather than sorry, your mum might be awesome and hella hot, but she's also f**king scary.

I rolled my eyes and text back,

Me. you're an idiot.

Gabe. Yeah, but you still love me.

I smiled, I did, I really did.

Me. Yes, I do.

There was a long pause as I waited for him to reply, I stared at my phone and was about to give up on it when I heard the ping.

Gabe. Listen, I won't be able to text for a while, I have to do damage control with my dad, but I'll call you as soon as I have some free time, ok?

I tried to contain my sadness at him not telling me back that he loved me, but it was hard.

Me. Oh, ok, see you Monday at school then.

Gabe. Or tonight if your dad decides to pull an all-nighter again.

Me. Um, I'm not so sure I want to risk it, but we'll see.

Gabe. Ok, see ya.

I put the phone to the side and decided to watch a movie to get my mind off of him. I was just about to get comfortable and start watching the movie when my phone pinged again. I was going to ignore it but didn't when I saw that it was from Gabe.

Gabe. Hey?

Me. yeah?

Gabe. I love you too.

My stomach did flip flops and my heart expanded in my chest. I read it over and over again with the biggest smile on my face. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

391K 16.5K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
108K 6.8K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
953K 29.8K 67
"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loophole, no back door, no side gate, nothin...
44.5K 2.9K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...