Fighting For You (Book 2)

book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... Еще

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
You don't know me, Bitch!
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

The thing about young love

7.5K 234 50
book-lover4ever

HI, HERE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE. I KNOW I'VE BEEN BAD WITH UPLOADING NEW CHAPTERS; IT'S JUST UNIVERSITY HAS BEEN A DEMANDING BITCH LATELY. ANYWAY, I'VE GOT A NEW CHAPTER HERE FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU GUY LIKE IT, SO READ, ENJOY, AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

SO, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS!

PIC OF GABE.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 4

Lilly's P.O.V

"Granma!"

Rose's face lit up when she saw her grandmother, but I was not so please to see her. She has been trying for years get me to agree to Rose going on a vacation with her, but I've always turned her down. I didn't trust my daughter with her, even if she is her grandmother.

"Little Rose, come give your grandma a hug."

Rose flew off of the chair that she was sitting on, her recently favourite cartoon abandon. I picked up the remote and switched it off, I was glad for the silence, the sound of Sponge Bob laughing was starting to irritate me.

I watched as my daughter told her grandmother all about her week at school. She chattered on about a little boy who kept pulling her hair, and although she told him it wasn't nice to pull other people's hair, he kept on doing it.

She was so free and happy talking with her grandmother that I felt bad for having to end their conversation.

"Rosebud, why don't you go play with your doll for a little, so that mommy and grandma can talk."

Her little face dropped, and she pouted her lips, "uh, do I have to?"

I smiled, "It's just for a little while sweetie, then you can come back down and spend some time with grandma, ok?"

She beamed, nodding her head. She hugged her grandma one more time, promising to return later, then she ran up to her room. I smiled when I heard her pulling out the box containing her dolls that were stored under her bed.

"How have you been, Lilly?"

My attention was brought back to the woman standing in front of me. I could see that she wanted things to be normal between us, but I just didn't think that that was ever possible.

"If you're asking if I'm still grieving your son's death, then the answer is still yes"

Sadness took over her face and it pissed me off because I didn't think she had the right to be sad, after faking her death and leaving her two-year-old son with a father who abused him.

"Please, Kimora," I spat, "Spare me your sadness, it is not needed because if Killian was alive now he'd want nothing to do with you."

My words were harsh, but they were true nonetheless, I couldn't feel sorry for her after what Killian went through without her to protect him.

"Lilly, my dear, please try to understand, I had to get out of that relationship. I didn't want to leave Killian, but it was the only choice I had at the moment, you have to believe me."

I couldn't even imagine leaving Rose or Freya for more than a weekend much less all of their lives. I was angry and shock when Kimora first contacted me, I didn't believe her at first, but then I remember seeing some of the photos of her that Killian kept hidden.

It was confusing to me why she didn't try to make contact with her son when he was alive, or why she would even fake her death, but then when I learned that my parents were the ones who helped her, I felt ashamed. Why would my parents help her do something like that if things were so bad, why not fake both her and Killian's death? Why leave him to be raised by that monster?

"Look, I know you didn't come here to dig up old dirt, so why don't you just tell me why you're really here?"

As much as I wanted to be nice to her, I found that I couldn't.

She sighed, hurt showing in her features, "I know it's Roselia's birthday next week, so, I was wondering if you, her and Freya would like to come up to the beach house?"

I frowned, about to decline her offer, but she added, "You don't have to answer now, just think about it and get back to me. You can even bring that handsome young man of yours, Noah is his name, right?"

Hearing her call Noah mine felt like a betrayal to Killian, I couldn't understand how she could say that knowing how much I loved her son and still do.

"First off, Noah is not my anything, and second, I don't think all of us being together under the same roof will be such a good idea."

Her face dropped and disappointment set in, making me feel a tiny sting of guilt. I sighed deeply, running my hand through my hair. Maybe I'm being a little too hard on her, I mean, the lease I can do is think about her offer.

"I'll think about it and talk it over with Noah, but I'm not making any promises."

Her face lit up with a smile, she looked surprised and relief at the same time. Was it that obvious that I was going to say no?

"Thank you, Lilly. All I want it to have a relationship with you, Freya and Rose."

I just nodded my head, we talked a little more, but it was clear that we both found the moment awkward. To end the torture, I called Rose back down to spend a little more time with her grandmother before she left. About ten minutes in, Freya walked through the door with, Noah following her. Like always, they were fighting about something.

"Ugh, just leave me alone dad!"

They didn't see us, "I'm not going to leave you alone, Freya, I just saw you at the back of some punk's car kissing him and doing god knows what else! I want you to stop seeing him, in fact, I forbid you from seeing him again!"

Freya dropped her bag on the floor and glared at Noah. I remembered that look, it was the same look I had when my parents told me that I should leave Killian.

"You can't make me!"

Noah clenched and unclenched his jaw, I could see that she was testing his patience. I knew that he'd never hurt her, but I couldn't say the same for the guy that she was kissing.

"The hell I can't, you're my daughter and I'm responsible for your wellbeing, so even if I have to home-school you myself, I bloody well will."

She glared harder at him, stomping her feet in the process, "You can't do that!"

"like I said, the hell I can't!"

We all watched as they stared off at each other, neither one of them willing to back down. Tears fell from Freya's eyes, causing a crack in Noah's armour. He released a deep sigh, filled with concern and frustration.

"Look, Freya, I'm just looking out for you, guys like that kid are only after one thing and when they get it, they will just discard you like you meant nothing to them. I just want you to be careful."

I didn't know how to feel about what Noah said because those same words were spoken to me about Killian more than a few times. I didn't have a problem with Freya having a boyfriend, we've had the sex talk already, and just to be safe, I took her to the doctor and had him put her on the pills. Noah didn't know about this, and we decided that it was better if he didn't.

It might seem like I am a bad parent, but I knew that with the rate her relationship with Gabe was going, it was only a matter of time before they started to explore each other bodies sexually.

I was about to step in and alert them to our presence, but Freya said something made both me and Kimora gasped.

"I'm not a virgin dad, haven't been one for over two months now, so can you just butt out of my life, please!"

"What!" Both Noah and I said at the same time.

They both turned, realising that they weren't the only one in the room. Noah looked surprised to see Kimora, his mood darkened just a little more, but it was quickly concealed.

Freya cheeks flamed, embarrassment written all over her face. She looked at Kimora then at me, guilt causing her to lower her eyes.

"When did this happen, and why didn't you tell me? You promised you'd tell me when it happened."

Noah threw his hands up, "Unbelievable, you're upset that she didn't tell you."

I turned from Freya to glare at him, "What's your point, Noah?"

He gave me a look of disbelieve. "Our daughter is having sex with some kids that is covered in tattoos, and looks like something out of every parent's nightmare."

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Kimora leading Rose out of the room and into the kitchen. I was grateful for her help because I didn't want Rose hearing what was being said.

"She sixteen, almost seventeen, it was bound to happen sooner or later. If she's being safe and careful, I don't see what the problem is."

Noah cursed under her breath, "You don't see what the problem is?"

He turned to Freya, "Get your stuff and meet up back down here in ten minutes, I need to talk to your mother before we leave."

She nodded and started moving towards the steps, but halfway there, she turned back and ran right into my arms. I hugged her, letting her know that I wasn't mad at her.

"I'm sorry mum, I should have told you, but I wasn't sure how to."

Kissing her hair, I said, "It's ok, we'll talk about it later."

She grabbed her discarded bag and headed up the stairs, leaving me and Noah alone to talk.

"She's a responsible kid, Noah, we have to trust her to make good decisions."

He sighed, running his hand through his hair, "I know she's a good kid, it's that boy that I don't trust."

"You don't even know him enough to pass judgment."

I was glad that Noah didn't know him because he'd be even more convinced that Gabe is not good for Freya. In the short time that he's been in the school, Gabe has been called to the principal's office at least three times a week. All the teachers say that he's a bad kid, but there was just something about him that I found intriguing. He reminded me so much of Killian, and from the way he looks at Freya, I know that he cares deeply for her.

++++++++++++++++++++

Freya's P.O.V

"There no way my dad will let me come out tonight."

I held the phone closer to my ear, my eyes were glued to the door ready to hang up if I heard footsteps. After my outburst, this afternoon, I've been grounded from the rest of the weekend with no access to phone or internet. Apparently, I'm supposed to read or reflect on my choices in life.

"Did he really freak out when you told him we were sleeping together?"

I snorted, "That's an understatement, but my mum's cool with it."

"Really?" he sounded surprised.

I laughed, "Yeah. My mum had her fist boyfriend when she was almost sixteen."

He chuckled, "Your mum's been doing the deed since she was fifteen?"

"No," I said, rolling my eyes, "She broke up with her first boyfriend and met another boy when she was seventeen, he was her first."

Something sound like it was being tossed off of his bed, then I heard the sound of a can being opened.

"Your mum sound cool."

I nodded, "Yeah, she is, you'd like her."

Just as I was about to get more comfortable, I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I quickly told Gabe that I had to go and hang up, shoving the phone under my pillow to hide it, then reaching for my Bio book that was opened on the bed.

My dad knocked on the door, then pushed his head in. I raised my head up, rubbing my eyes like I was tired.

"Is everything ok, dad?"

He nodded with a smile, "Everything's ok, pumpkin, but I just got called into the station, they're short staff over there so, I'm going to go cover for a few of the guys."

I nodded, trying hard not to smile, he continued.

"I tried calling your mother to come get you, but she's not at home, so it looks like you'll be here all night by yourself, are you ok with that?"

Keeping my face as straight as possible I answered, "Sure, I guess, I was going to go bed early anyway."

He walked over to me, giving me a hug then left the room to get ready to leave. I stayed in the room and watched from my window as his car drove off. I wasn't stupid, I waited about an hour before I called Gabe and told him to come over.

Half an hour later, I heard knocking at the front door. I quickly got up and went to opening it. As I let him in, I looked around to make sure that none of the neighbours were watching, because I knew that they'd surly tell my dad that I invited a boy over.

When the door was closed, I felt myself being turned around and pushed up against it. I squealed in surprise and was about to protest, but it died when I felt his lips on mine.

The kiss was filled with hunger and passion. He sucked on my bottom lip, almost breaking the skin. I melted in his arms, glad for the arm that he had around my waist that was holding me in place. As he deepened the kiss, I pressed my body closer to him, wanting to feel more than just his lips on me.

When we finally broke apart from each other, we were both breathing hard. His eyes were heated, I knew that he wanted me and I felt the same way too. I smiled at him then laced my hand with his, and without saying a word, I led him up to my bedroom.

+++++++++++++++++++

I woke up to the sound of someone talking, at first I started panicking because I knew that there shouldn't be any but me in my room, but then I remembered that I invited Gabe over. I shot up from the bed, wondering if my dad came back early and caught him in my bed, but then squashed that thought because if my dad had caught him, I would have been awoken by gunshots and not angry whisperings.

Wrapping the sheet around my body securely, I slipped from the bed and walked over to the bathroom where the whispering was coming from. The door was slightly ajar, so I stayed right behind it, but close enough to hear what was being said.

I couldn't hear what the person on the other end of the line was saying to him, but whatever it was made Gabe upset.

"F**k that, I've done all that was needed, this is my time I can do whatever the hell I want with it!"

I wondered what he was talking about, but I didn't have long to find out because whatever the person told him next get him even angrier.

"F**k you, you don't get to talk about her like that, she's different. I'm not just using her for sex, I love her."

My eyes widened, and I barely cover the gasped that was about to escape. I couldn't believe that he said he loved me. We never discuss how we felt about each other, but I knew that I loved him, I just wasn't sure if he loved me back.

"Listen, dad, I've got to go, ask Dave to take my shift and I'll do his next time."

There was a pause then, "What the f**k, no, I'm not going to ever bring her by the house. I want her to like me, not run screaming because she happened to meet my f**ked up family."

There was another pause, "I don't know, she wouldn't last a day in my life. look, I know, alright, of course, it's serious. Don't worry, I'll tell her when the time is right, but for now I just want to enjoy the time I have with her because once she finds out who I really am, she'll want nothing more to do with me."

They started to talk about other things, so I moved away from the door and got back into bed. I laid there, thinking about what I just heard and wondering what could be so bad that he'd think I'll hate him if I found out. I didn't get a chance to ponder on it too much because I heard the tap turned on and then off, signalling the end of his conversation.

I closed my eyes, pretending like I was sleeping, then turning and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes like hearing him come out of the bathroom woke me. I smiled at him and he returned it. However, my smile turned into a blush when I glanced down and saw that he was naked. He saw me looking and smirked, a cheeky grin was on his face as he grabbed himself and started stroking.

My eyes widened, but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was so beautiful, his dark hair fell in his face, making me want to run my hand through. His body was all natural muscles, you could tell that it was the product of hard work and not because he's a gym nut.

His dark, almost black eyes were what I loved most about him, it made him look exotic and dangerous. Those same eyes were boring into me, holding me captive as he stood there stroking every inch of him. I bit my lips when I saw him getting harder, growing even larger in size.

So much passion and fire were in his eyes and it was all directed at me. I threw the cover off of me and watched as his eyes devoured my body. I opened my legs, letting him see my need for him, and smiled as he swore and approached me.

He stood at the end of the bed and pushed my legs further apart, giving himself a better view.

"Touch yourself, baby, I want to see you pleasure yourself."

I didn't hesitate, I let my hand slide down my body until it found my sweet spot. Slowly I run my fingers up and down, watching him as he watched me.

"Faster," he said, "I want you to go faster."

I obeyed, moving my fingers faster. He stood there, eyes glued to the rhythm of my hand. I watched him stroke himself in time with me, I felt the pressure build up inside of me, causing me to arch my back.

He grunted then swore, "Go deeper baby, use two fingers."

I did as he asked, using two fingers to pleasure myself. As I moved my hand, my hips rise to match it. My free hand grabbed my breast and I squeezed hard, panting his name. His eyes never moved from between my thighs, and his own hand kept on stroking himself.

I was on the verge of reaching to that point where I felt like I was about to explode, so, I opened my legs wider and move my hand faster. His name spilt from my lips as I reached my breaking point.

There was no chance for me to breathe because he gave up stroking himself and took my body very hard and very fast. I held onto him as he buried himself deep inside of me, rocking the bed so bad that I fear that it would break.

With every deep thrust, my body was lifted off of the bed. I tried to hold back my screams, but it was no use, over and over I screamed his name. I could tell that he was nearing his limited because his thrusts got harder and deeper, it felt like he was trying to tear my wall apart.

With one last hard thrust, I felt him spill his seed inside of me, it was only then that I realised that we didn't use a condom. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.5K 581 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...
My Abductor, My Submissive 16+ She-stay-lit

Любовные романы

164K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
A Bad Boy's Worst Nightmare (Book 1) A. N. Senerella

Подростковая литература

390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
I Fell in Love with a Bad Boy Sarah J McCall

Подростковая литература

298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...