A "Happy" Life - Larry (Mpreg)

By elina_stylinson

Louis and Harry. Harry and Louis. The world's favorite gay couple. They were living their lives to the fulles... More

A "Happy" Life (Larry/mpreg)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 1

33.6K 831 1.1K
By elina_stylinson

Three years had passed since Harry and Louis first started dating. Their anniversary being today, Harry was reminiscing about their first kiss, Louis' officially asking him out, their first date and of course, the day they came out to their family, their friends and the whole world. It felt like it was only yesterday, but it had actually been a year. He couldn't comprehend how fast time had passed and how they managed to stay together through everything. Most of their fans were incredibly supportive, apart from some haters, but the hate comments had only resulted on their bond getting stronger than ever.

Everyone thought it would be Louis the one to propose whenever they were ready for the next step, but Harry wanted to beat him to it. They had discussed about marriage before, but Harry was shaking as he drove to the nearest Swarovski store he could find. He was anxious and started sweating by the time he entered the jewelry shop.

"Good morning." Harry politely greeted as he walked in. Everything around him sparkled, but he had come here for something a lot more special.

"Good morning, how may I help you?" A kind, soft voice asked Harry and he looked at the figure in front of him. A girl on her early twenties was standing in front of him, dressed in a black fitted dress with a name tag on it. Her smile seemed genuine and it reached her eyes.

"I've preordered an engagement ring and I was notified that it was ready for me to pick it up." He replied, grinning from ear to ear and her eyes lightened up like a child's on Christmas day.

 "Aw! I've seen it, it's the best one we've made it in a while. Who's the lucky girl?"

"Lucky boy, actually." He corrected her kindly, still smiling.

"Oh, I'm really sorry for assuming." She apologized, as she motioned for me to follow her.

She searched through the top drawers until she found it and Harry was impressed with the way it came out to look. It was the lovliest, shiniest ring with his and Louis' initials engraved on the inside. He was sure Louis would like it, even if it was a little bit cheesy. Eleanor informed him about the carats of gold the ring held and they kept on talking for a few minutes until Harry was running late.

"It was really nice to meet you, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you at first, my shift is ending and I had a tough day, my mind is all over the place." She exclaimed shyly.

"Don't even worry, Eleanor, it was nice to meet you too." Harry said, secretly glad that she wasn't a fan, otherwise his secret would be out before he would like it to be.

"Well, Harry, good luck, I'm sure your man is going to love it."

"Thank you." He said, but thought for a moment. "Wait, your shift ended, right? I know you may find it weird, but my friends won't take this seriously if I ask them to help me with organising the whole thing. Would you like to help me?" He didn't even know why he found that a good idea, but Eleanor seemed like a great person and he could use her help.

"Oh." She seemed thoughtful. "Of course, let me just grab my things and leave the nametag."

...

It took them almost two and a half hours to finish organizing the whole thing, but it seemed perfect. Eleanor was the best, she helped him think about anything and they dreamly decorated their house. He actually got to know her more and he knew he had also gained a new friend. They checked the time and Louis would be arriving soon, so Eleanor announced she was leaving.

"Your help meant the world, El. I'm so glad I met you. I could never thank you enough for this." Harry told her and pulled her into a friendly hug.

She smiled widely, "You're welcome, Harry. I'm glad I could help you out. Don't forget to call me, okay? I wish you the best." She pulled back just as the doorbell rang. Harry had stolen Louis' keys on purpose and he was now shaking.

"That must be him." I pointed out and ran to the door, taking a huge breath before opening it.

Much to Harry's disappointment, Louis didn't even greet him when he walked in and his eyes were focused on ...Eleanor. Mindlessly, he passed by Harry, ignoring all the rose petals and the candles on the floor and extended his hand for Eleanor to shake.

"Hello, I'm Louis. Harry didn't tell me we had guests." He said and Harry's face fell.

"Oh, uhm, I'm Eleanor." She greeted back with a shy, beautiful smile. Louis hadn't noticed he was indiscreetly staring at her until Harry cleared his throat.

"Uhm, I was actually leaving before you came in." She shifts awkwardly on her feet. "See you soon, Harry. Nice to meet you, Louis." She waved at the both of them, quickly hugged Harry one last time and left. Only then did Louis notice the petals and the candles that were spread around the furniture and the floor.

Wait a minute...Roses? Candles?

He turned around again and looked at Harry who was blushing like a madman and was smiling softly, his irresistible dimples showing.

"What are we celebrating?" The blue eyed boy asked, obviously confused.

Harry's smile immediately turned into a frown."You forgot, didn't you?"

"I know it's our anniversary today, but you always told me that you didn't think anniversaries were special. You wanted to be shown you're being loved every day." Louis was still puzzled.

"I mean, I did, but..." Harry was looking down by now. "You don't like it, I'm sorry. I just thought it would be nice, but it's okay, I'll clean it up." He rushed out and walked past Louis, but he grabbed his hand and turned him to face him. He had tears in his eyes and Louis' heart ached.

"H, what happened?" He asked softly, wiping his tears with his thumbs.

"Nothing, I just..." He only cried when he was really nervous about something or whenever they fought, so what was happening? Louis couldn't understand.

"What is it, babe? You can tell me anything, you know that, right?" He asked, cupping Harry's face in his hands and pecking him softly on the lips.

"I wanted to ask you something." Harry found the strength to say, the more he though about the incident with Eleanor, the worse he felt.

"Ask me then, love." Louis encouraged him, pushing a curl behind his ear.

"Well, I had a whole speech prepared for this, but it's not like us to go with the plan. Lou," He said, taking Louis' hands in his, "We've been dating for three years now and I really, really love you. My life is complete and the only thing that is missing is calling you my husband. I know we are young, but I think we are forever, so," He got down on one knee and let go of Louis' hands to bring a dark blue velvet box out of his pocket.

"Louis, will you marry me?" He asked, holding out the open box with the sparkly ring inside.

"Haz,"Louis stuttered. He was shocked and he felt lost. He couldn't marry Harry. Not yet. "I-I can't."

"What?" Harry whispered, pure and honest disappointment appearing on his face.

"I can't, Harry. We are still young, I'm only twenty two, you're only nineteen. It wouldn't work out." He struggled to find the right words.

Harry sniffled, getting back up and stuffing the small box back into his pocket. "I'm sorry, I get it. I'm so freaking stupid." He whispered, shaking his head and Louis pulled him into his chest.

"You're not stupid, Harry, it's just...we're not ready."

And I can't marry you when someone I just met, made my heart skip a beat, Louis thought, but didn't dare say it aloud.

"Stop saying we're not ready. You, you are not ready, or you just don't love me as much as I do." He suddenly raised his voice and pulled back completely.

"I love you, Haz, but it's too early for us to get married. Why don't you get it?"

"I don't want to talk anymore, I'm going upstairs." Harry said, completely emotionless now.

"Come on, baby...I'm sorry. Please," Louis tried, but Harry ignored him and went up the stairs without even looking at him.

It wasn't that Louis was unphased by the whole situation, but he wasn't sad. Sure, he was in love with Harry, but them being too young was his main reason of not wanting to marry him. Not only that, but another beautiful person had just came into his life and he suddenly couldn't stop thinking about them. She had taken over his thoughts. Just thinking about her name made him all giddy inside.

Eleanor, Eleanor, Eleanor...So beautiful.

___

This chapter is edited.
0

4/11/2020

Before reading further,take into account that this was written years ago,when I was immature,not really experienced with the english language and a huge carrot. Yes,I said carrot. I started editing the whole story,so it will take time,but feel free to continue if you don't mind some grammar mistakes here and there and major reference to the carroty past of the one direction fandom.

Please, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 424 60
Harry left Louis, after admitting to cheating on him. Louis turns to a few things to take away the pain, but is truly helped when him and Liam start...
281K 9.3K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
286K 9.9K 25
Harry and Louis divorce, this is a story of how they come back together.
4K 120 24
Louis and Harry are in the early stages of their relationship when some devastating news flips their lives upside down. Will they get the happy endin...