Beauty & Betrayal.

By OmgLarry_

❝Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a gro... More

About Abby.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen - Christmas Special.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Not An Update ➳
Twenty Three
Quick Update x

Twenty Two

46 4 3
By OmgLarry_

Its been a long time since i started school, time has been running really fast and i'll be even done from college in a few weeks which means freedom. I've spent Almost a week in NYC with harry and the boys and it was really fun. The kiss was amazing it made me feel different i really loved harry but the sad part is he'll be going back on tour in February and i'll be done from college in Feb 10. Great.

I haven't talked to him for so long and i seriously miss him so much, Maybe i should text him or something.

"imysm." i typed as i pressed send.

A few seconds later my phone vibrated.

"Hey baby i miss you too, wanna come over?" He wrote as i smiled and typed back.

"Sure :) be there at 6. Love you byee." I typed as i unlocked my phone getting up and heading downstairs to my father.

I missed him so much.

"Dad?" i said as i didn't get a reply from him.

"Daddy?" I almost shouted.

I walked over to the kitchen counter finding a little note on the table.

"Hey honey, i wont be home till tomorrow. Got some serious work to do, Take care bye."  Was written in the letter which made me confused as hell. 

I stared at the floor for a minute realizing i have to go to harry in about an Hour or so, I quickly ran upstairs tripping to the door step as i hit my toe on the door.

"Ouch Fuck." I Groaned in pain as i went over my closet grabbed a white and black plaid dress with black tights and i quickly went over my drawer taking out my matching bra and panties and wore them.

I quickly applied some make up and i took my white vans as i went over to molly's room, Maybe she wants to go to niall. We'll see.

I knocked on her door several times as it opened slightly revealing bed head molly.

I chuckled slightly as she looked at me confusingly.

"Where are you going?" She spoke which came out as a whisper.

"To harry, wanna come?" I said as i looked down at my nails then back to her.

Her eyes widened suddenly her lips peaked into a smile, "Sure, I'll be ready in a bit." She said as she quickly closed the door and ran to her bathroom. 

I giggled while walking downstairs making some hot coffee.

Oh how much  i miss coffee.

A few minutes later molly came downstairs  with her hair in a bun & a Floral skirt with a white T shirt.

"You look good." I spoke honestly as she smiled and said thank you.

We both walked outside to my car, Oh! didn't i mention to you that i bought a new car which is a small hatch back BMW? It looks really cute and nice. I got a white one which suits me perfectly.

I turned on the engine and drove to my boyfriends house.

.

.

*Harry'sPOV*

Abby's might barge in at any minute and I'm still not fucking done with dinner.

Today's dish is Steamed Lobster with some other shit liam made which is Delicious anyways.

"DUDE WHEN IS THE FUCKING LOBSTER GONNA BE DONE?" I yelled to liam as he looked at me and said "In a minute mate calm the fuck down will you?" He said as he added salt in the hot steamy water as i walked over to the huge dinner table placing the spoon and forks.

I'm done with the dinner table and liam said dinner is done which im happy about as i went upstairs to my room picking a nice outfit for my baby.

.

Its been 20 minutes and finally i hear little giggles from 2 girls coming walking downstairs which is knew who it was.

I quickly ran downstairs to abby and kissed her on the lips slightly while niall did the same to molly.

"Hey baby, i missed you." I said as i held her in between my arms and kissed her head while i placed my head on top of hers.

We stayed there hugging each other for like 2 minutes or so as Perrie came running to us and interrupting our romantic hug.

"ABBY!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WELL WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Perrie screamed in abby's ears as abby giggled while El and Sophia came walking towards Abby and hugged her tight.

"I missed you too guys, hows everything?" She said as they both started talking while i walked to liam and stood beside him.

"I'm hungry." I said as i took a piece of fries as liam hit me on my hands with a large spoon.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I said as liam looked at me.

"Its called dinner for some reason you little shit." He said as he walked towards the table while laughing as my jaw was literally on the floor.

Liam usually never swears like that but damn.

I sound like a thirsty girl right now.

Stop it harry.

.

.

*Abby'sPOV*

"DINNERS READY." Zayn screamed as we all ran to the dinner table me sitting next to harry as the others sat next to there boyfriends.

"Liam, I'm hungry." Harry whined like a little girl while liam started laughing at him.

"Alright everyone dig in." Liam said as harry took his plate and placed the lobster meat onto his dish while i only took some mashed potatoes with a little bit of salad and thats it.

"Is that it? Is that what you re gonna eat?" Harry spoke his mouth full of food.

"Ew chew & swallow first." I said as i hit him on his shoulders playfully as he chuckled.

They ate almost everything while I'm here just sipping on my juice and barely eating my salad.

- MATURE CONTENT OKAY LOL -

It was 11:00 Midnight already as i went upstairs with harry wishing a goodnight to the others.

"Do you think you can sleep over?" He said as he took of his cloths only staying in his boxers as he climbed up to bed looking at me.

"Yeah, my dad isn't here so its fine." I said as i smiled and got out of bed taking of my clothes as i grabbed harry's shirt and wore it.

"You look so good in it." He said as he licked his lips while i walked over to the bed.

He held me really tight as his fingers traced circles on my back giving me shivers.

"Do you love it when i give you shivers baby." He purred in my ears as my cheeks started to heat while i nodded.

"Good." He said as his hand went over my thigh then straight to my underwear, I gasped as he chuckled.

He stroked my cheek and kissed my lips.i was cut off as harry slowly started to move his lips on mine. our lips moved in time with each other and harry raised his hands up to my hair and tangled his fingers in it. His other hand he pulled up to my face and he cupped my cheek in his hand. I slowly started to feel Harry's body. I moved from his lips to his neck thrusting my thighs onto his thighs. Harry placed his hands on My lower back slipping one hand down the back of My tights.He was in a total daze and all i cared about was how good it felt kissing Harry.

"I - Love - You" Panted Harry through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for Me. I peeled off My  Dress and pressed my chest against Harry's, slowly running my hand over his crotch. Harry started kissing My jaw line, he was leaning over me as he did so. He moved from my throat, down to my collar, then kissing my breasts. He touched my body so gently and passionately and i smiled when Harry gently kissed my stomach, He took of my underwear , then off came his boxers. I sat up using one hand to run over his stomach. Harry then climbed on top of  me and turned my head to the side" Are you sure you re ready for this baby?" He said as he slowly licked my neck. Me nodding as he grabbed his pocket pulling out a condom. We both smiled as he slide the condom on his hard crotch while both of our eyes met.

"This is going to hurt Abby are you sure you want to do this?" He said once again me nodding as he stared at me and then placed his thing slowly inside of me as i groaned in pain.

"Uhh." I moaned as  his eyes rolled back in his head then back to me again.

"Does it hurt? i can stop if you want me t-" He spoke as i kissed him gently while he slowly thrusted inside of me.

It was hurting me like hell of course me being a virgin.

But the pain was a good pain.

He was thrusting deeply in me back and forth non stop.

I moaned loudly making him move even faster as he placed his hands on the pillow making him steady.

"mm baby do you like that?" He said as he moaned.

I nodded as my lips formed an O making him kiss me as he thrusted deeper and deeper.

"Say my name again." He said as i looked at him while he was kissing my neck.

"H-h-harryy." I Moaned loudly while both of our bodies were shaking as he fell on top of me while his breathing was heavily.

"Wow." He said as his eyes were closed while i held him tight in my arms while he rolled both of us on bed me now on top of him.

"You're so beautiful abby." He said as he kissed my forehead.

We lay-ed there in bed for hours whispering i love you's to each other until we both fell asleep.

.

.

- Authors note -

hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment ~ <3

- Farah & Gee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.3K 37
❝Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growing up.❞ © Copyright: All rights reserved...
406 0 40
"If you don't have love, then what's the point in all this?"
1.4K 32 30
Love is war it's either you or the person you love will get hurt in the end.
1.1K 21 12
Annie is now in love, even more so than when she first met Zayn, or even when he left for the first time. After many visits with each other, they cou...