Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

Kids

64 1 0
By Diamondheart37

It took until daytime to finally reach the base. The humans were starting to trust the people around them due to how helpful and peaceful they were. They learned that Axel was Pinkie's old mentor, and he helped her use her exploding sprinkles for battle. Also, the humans learned that Axel and Pinkie are Rogues, ones who can make desired objects explode when thrown. Since Axel is a Rogue himself, he can make pouches of gunpowder explode. For Zane, he was a nindroid himself. However, he was always kind-hearted and protective to others who are defenseless. He was programmed to defend others, after all. As for Pearl, she was always a part of Delta. Her mentor was Rose Quartz, who she aided in battle and followed. But, her relationship with her mentor didn't last. Rose fell in love with a man named Greg Universe and gave birth to her son, Steven, only giving up her physical form afterwards. Alex felt sorry for Pearl and apologized. Pearl was also Weiss' mentor, and she taught her how a Mimic can absorb power through observation.

As soon as the sun rose, they are finally back to the base, where they are greeted by Frisk, Asriel, Kubo and Saoirse, who saw their ship and ran to greet them. But Asriel was tired from running, trying to search for his breath.

"I'm sorry." Asriel said with hands on his knees. "I just...need a breath of air."

"Okay. Go ahead and take your time, Azzy." Amethyst said.

"Hey. Only I call him Azzy." Frisk replied with a glare on Amethyst.

Suddenly, Yang felt her phone vibrate as she pulled it out. "Oh! Gotta run. Ruby said our favorite morning show is on."

"I hope it's not that soap opera about seals." Clarissa mumbled while watching Yang run off.

"I'm just gonna go to my fiance." Jay started running. "I have been planning something special for her!"

"Fiance?" Jonas said while watching Jay run.

"I'm gonna get me some grub." Amethyst ran off.

"I'm going back to my lab." Peridot walked away.

"I'm going to check on Jane." Lukas walked off.

"I'll just take a walk." Applejack walked off.

"Amethyst! Wait for me!" Pinkie shouted while running with Axel following.

"Welp, I'm gonna take a nap." Sans teleported away.

"I'm just gonna throw some spears at a tree." Undyne said as she walked off.

"Weiss." Pearl said getting Weiss' eyes. "This may not sound like a good time, but can you help me on something important?"

"Sure. Anything for you." Weiss said.

The humans watched as Weiss and Pearl walked away. As they turned to their right, Zane was gone as if he vanished into thin air. The only thing that was left of him was a note with his name on it. Alex picked it up from the ground and started reading.

I will be with my beloved and will help her with what she is doing.

Zane

"Okay. Who is this 'beloved' he is speaking of?" Ren raised an eyebrow.

"He's just talking about Pixal." Frisk explained. "She's been part of Delta forever. Only because her creator was part of Delta as well."

"What about Jay?" Jonas asked. "He mentioned something about a fiance."

"Yeah. He's getting married." Asriel replied.

"Really? To who?" Alex asked.

"Okay. So there's this woman, Nya." Frisk explained. "She's a Water Elemental, and she and Jay have been together when they were teens, so...yeah."

"Does she have any siblings?" Nona asked.

"She has an older brother." Kubo answered. "I frequently talk to him."

When Frisk looked at Alex, she raised an eyebrow. "Hey. What happened to you?"

"Oh. Yeah, while on our way here, Yang and I kind of got attacked by this bear thing that tried to eat us." Alex said, placing a hand on her scar.

"Well, don't touch it! It's going to get worse if you do so!"

"Frisk, it's not much of a big deal."

"Of course it is!" Frisk grabbed Alex's arm and started dragging her. "I need to take you to Delta Number 6."

"Delta Number 6?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"That's the infirmary."

The others watched as Frisk continuously dragged Alex to the sixth building of the Delta Base. They all turned to each other, then decided to follow. As soon as they reached Delta Number 6, Frisk took Alex to Jesse and explained what happened to her while she was away.

"An Ursa attacked you and Yang, huh?" Jesse said while inspecting Alex's scar.

"Yeah. That thing just came out of nowhere and tried to eat us." Alex replied.

"Sir, will Alex be okay?" Jonas asked with concern in his voice.

"Don't worry. I frequently see scars like these on a daily basis." Jesse said. "I know just what Alex needs. You guys just wait here."

"Okay." Clarissa said while she and the others watched Jesse leave the room.

"Frisk," Alex said getting Frisk's attention. "You do realize you didn't have to bring me here."

"Look. When I first saw that scratch on your face, I had to react." Frisk crossed her arms. "That thing might not look like a big deal, but it will be overtime."

"How would you know?" Nona asked. "When was the last time you got scratched by an Ursa?"

"I never got scratched by an Ursa for my entire life. But Asriel has. I knew I had to do something, so I gave him a Potion of Healing, made by Jesse's old mentor. 'Use it for emergencies', he would always tell me every time he gave me a potion like that."

"Wow. An arsenal of how many stuff you can carry." Clarissa said. 

"Yeah. You can say-"

"I've been hearing stuff about you, Frisk. You're an arsenal of potions and food items, you're an Honor Student..."

"All thanks to my mom." Frisk grinned.

"I heard you can sing and you frequently rap, you're the most popular kid in school, you're in the middle school band playing the trombone and you have a romantic side. So that's why you said I was pretty!"

"True. True. All of that stuff is true." Frisk admitted. "Also, did you know that Asriel here is a gamer known as Hyperdeath?"

"Wait. You're a gamer?" Jonas said with his eyes on Asriel.

"Yup. And proud of it." Asriel said with a smile on his face. "Also, there's a gamer club in our middle school."

"Also, Saoirse here is part of the cheerleader squad in our middle school." Frisk said, making Saoirse blush. "She also plans on joining Glee Club when we're in high school."

"You're planning to join Glee Club?" Ren asked while looking at Saoirse.

"She has a voice of an angel." Frisk chuckled. "Anyway, did you know a little birdy told me that Kubo is planning on going to Strange University when he gets older? He has good grades as well."

"And what if I told you that this 'little birdy' told everyone that you tried flirting with Brendan on Valentine's Day, but you flustered his friend Aisling instead?" Kubo crossed his arms.

"Uh..." Frisk held her arm.

"Who's Brendan?" Nona asked.

"He just some bookworm in our school." Asriel answered.

Kubo groaned. "Just because Dipper Pines spends his time studying in the school library doesn't make him an egghead."

"Dude, if you're really thinking of going there, I just hope it's for good." Frisk said. "I know, you're currently going through a loss right now, but I hope your future will be better. That's it. That's all I want to say. Just don't get yourself...you know."

"Thank you, Frisk. I will."

Frisk cleared her throat. "I'm really sorry, guys. We don't really bicker at all. It's not in my nature."

"And so I noticed." Alex replied.

"And what loss?" Ren asked, seeing Kubo walk out of the room in silence.

"He doesn't like talking about it." Asriel said.

Frisk sighed as she looked at the door. "You know, I worry about him. I was always the one watching over him like he's my actual brother. Though he's not, I see him like one."

"Hey. Don't fret too much, kid." Clarissa said putting a hand on Frisk's shoulder. "He can take care of himself. Right?"

"You know what? You're right."

The humans just carried on, talking to the kids about their social life. While the whole group kept talking and talking, the door swung open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 21 20
"Your power is too much. The same element that brings life, can bring death just as easily." With the Mage captured and Alec riding their back, the n...
24.3K 622 95
When a power source of a machine called the Dimension Machine, which keeps all dimensions separate, is stolen, every world in the multiverse starts t...
39 0 14
After a 3-month vacation, the Dreamers have been taken it easy and everything is fine and they were enjoying or by themselves, but they always kept i...
11.2K 373 73
Ninjago isn't just protected by the beloved ninja force. In the shadows lurk hidden heroes, poised and ready to strike. Aurora is the leader of a gro...