be my princess x reader the l...

By DblackGG

(Y/N) is a 13 year old girl, she loves singing, dancing, and i am very skill'd playing the violin. one day on... More

the great escape.....
why?
the great man in the castle
gotta secret can you keep it?~
i was born toxic of you
(A/N)
back in the unknown....
(A/N)
;-; whut is guin on?!?
break away
cry like a baby would do if you could!
shatter me.( i just LOVE this pic X3)
the sneeze
sudden surprice
*flips table intensifly*
the loss of a 'friend'
rotten to the core
(A/N)
freak of nature
help my friend!
O.M.F.G.
kidnaped to?
BAD-ASS
haya guy's!!!!

never mistake my silence for weakness

45 1 0
By DblackGG

anna's pov

as i tried to figure out where the voice's came from....and for somereason i wanted so badly that i could just barge open that door on the otherside of the hall..... u know what? scrue this sh*t! i'm breaking that door open NOW!!! as i ran to the door i noticed that the voices became louder, and just as i'm about to reach the door with my foot i feel very ill....like your stomache is in a knot and your lung's are like a ballon that has been popped. it hurt so much...... i crouched to the floor and with my last breath i said........."can't  breathe.........help m-........e."

miranda's pov

as i ran, i had the feeling i got lost,«DAMN IT!» i didn't care if i gave away my position or made my angerness give away that i was weak, i didn't care. at. all. suddenly the earth shaked «what!? an earth quake?!? i thought we didn't have them here?!?» as the earth quake grew stronger and stronger i had the feeling that my inside's where ripped out of me. i fell to the floor and cluched my stomach, «DAMNIT!» i shouted, slowly every thing became black.....

OKIE GUYS THIS IS LIKE SUPER DUPER SHORT BUT IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
TALK TO YA FOKES!!!
LATERS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
95.3K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
67.6K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...