cry like a baby would do if you could!

autor-chan: hey guy's it's me! i'm back.

reader-chan: hey! autor-chan! what are you up to???

autor-chan: nothing...*look's away trying to make a good poker face but fails misrebly*u-um.....

miranda-chan: WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!?! let's get this story started!

autor-chan: yea! yea! we will, we will......baka...*makes duck-face*

reader-chan: what did you say?!?!

autor-chan: n-no-nothing! well...um-eh...let's read!!!

reader-miranda:?

--------------------------------

anna's pov

as miranda starts to play her hypnotizing song i had already propped some cotton ball's in my ears to keep the sound out, as miranda had finished her last note i took out the cotton ear props.«good job mir-» i noticed something in my eye-corner, and i started to walk towards the flower bed's and out of the foggy forest. and as i got closer i saw a figure standing there.....it was doing nothing...it was just....staring? suddenly i realized as i got closer that it was no one else but......edward?!? what is he doing here? o-well....let's bring him back inside then...it was no one else but good old....edward?!? what is he doing here? o-well let's put him to bed i guess.....

i slowly walked closer with my bloody hockey-stick  facing the wrong way so the hard part would hit him and not the knife side.....he suddenly turned around and it was now or never to not make him scream, 'hurry knock him out!'a voice in my head said i saw as he stared at me......shocked. he opened his mouth and i could make it out as¨cry baby¨well at least he knows my name!' i thought to myself. i picked him up and i noticed miranda was right behind me «i hope he is not going to be a distraction for us?» miranda said in an annoyed voice. «trust me! he won't...i hope» i almost whispered the last part cuzz i am not sure how much he will remember of tonight.......

okay guy's! this is all i could get for u!

 make sure to hit that like  button IN THE FACE!

bye,bye my little killermariposaa's!!!