rotten to the core

DEAR READER-CHAN!!!

this chapter contains: curse words, ultimate puns, strong language, 

 (maybe some gore and blood!)

pevertness of guy's, and as always!

.

.

.

.

your bad ass yandere adetude......

let the story begin.... X3

anna's pov

as i was set down on a chair i felt that i was tied down to the chair and then i felt a pair of hands untie the cloth around my head, i closed my eyes as my head was already droped from the start, then i felt someone try to take of my mask. i heard a pair of footsteps come closer to the persoon who was undoing my mask «leave it.» the pair of hands let go of my mask and it didn't take long before the persoon responded «but mis-» NO. BUT'S.» i was almost shoked to hear that beautiful voice of my bestfriend turn so......evil.......... i like it. some time later i heard light metal ratle against echother, «so......wanna go tonight?~» (yes there are some peverts in this chap and posably some more chaps after this one XD) «f*ck of james» «waaaaaa? why the bad aditude babe?~»«I. SAID. F*CK. OF!» i flinched from a loud smack that probably was the poor guys cheek.(rip cheek XD) and then a *thump* .......

mirandas pov (for all of u danganronpa fans..join the bad side....... we got beagles X3)

as i see james fall to the ground i almost swear that i saw anna flinc when i made sure james face was getting engaged with the floor.(let the puns begin XD)

as i walked towards her i make sure i don't make any sound AT ALL. i place my hand above her head and with one swift movement i removed the mask from her face, «well,well..... look who is wide awake?~» i say as i stare in my 'friends' eye's and i could swear that if looks could kill....... she would have killed me....no doubt about it. «why does this not surprise me?» i see her make an evil smirk on her face «smile while you can....... cuzz this might be the last time your smiling!»

as her smile droped at the moment i said it she hung her head backwards «ugg....your such a partypooper u know?~» as she was buzzy with trying to talk the sh*t out of me i was buzzy with some "toy's" i prepared for her (no nothing sexual!) as i found my favoriet scalpel i ever slowly walked over to her and i didn't care if this would be a surprise atack or not............

james pov (welkome to the pevert side! *windows closing sound* R.I.P. XD)

as i was engaged with the floor i saw that miranda was grabbing a scalpel and slowly but surly walking towards the persoon the boss wanted us to kidnap, miranda stod behind her and raized her scalpel above her head and send it flying down......and then every thing went black.........

hope u like it! next chapter out soon!!!

autor-chan out!

LATERS!