never mistake my silence for weakness

anna's pov

as i tried to figure out where the voice's came from....and for somereason i wanted so badly that i could just barge open that door on the otherside of the hall..... u know what? scrue this sh*t! i'm breaking that door open NOW!!! as i ran to the door i noticed that the voices became louder, and just as i'm about to reach the door with my foot i feel very ill....like your stomache is in a knot and your lung's are like a ballon that has been popped. it hurt so much...... i crouched to the floor and with my last breath i said........."can't  breathe.........help m-........e."

miranda's pov

as i ran, i had the feeling i got lost,«DAMN IT!» i didn't care if i gave away my position or made my angerness give away that i was weak, i didn't care. at. all. suddenly the earth shaked «what!? an earth quake?!? i thought we didn't have them here?!?» as the earth quake grew stronger and stronger i had the feeling that my inside's where ripped out of me. i fell to the floor and cluched my stomach, «DAMNIT!» i shouted, slowly every thing became black.....

OKIE GUYS THIS IS LIKE SUPER DUPER SHORT BUT IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
TALK TO YA FOKES!!!
LATERS!!!