freak of nature

miranda's pov

as i raised the scalpel and send it flying down, and as it almost hit her face the light flickered «huh?» and then it want out compleetly. «what the hell?!?!» i heard james scream, and then i felt a 'surtain' persoon hug my leeg «james.....» «y-yes?» i grabed his hair and pulled on it so that he would stand «FUCK.OFF!» and i once again made sure that his face was engaged with the floor.

anna's pov

as i heard miranda being buzzy with her 'beloved' i made sure i was doing something that 'if i had a boss' that he would be proud of it!..........right?........never mind then... i soon enough found the rope that was irritating my wrist's and undid the knot and went to the part that every tv show left of as a 'to be continued!' and undid the second pair of knots on my legs, and soon enough i was free and it didn't take long before a sertain persoon took notice in that to.......

as i ran  across the dim lighted dirty hallway's i couldn't help but notice that this building had NO WINDOWS (get it? no windows? instead of window's?..no?....never mind then.....more jokes for meh!) and then something hit me, maybe i was underground.... shiteball's i was NOT planing to dig mah way outa here! and just as i thought that i heard something........almost like.... whisper's ? as i stand still to listen i hear voices..........child..like? 'ugh why am so curius?' as i focused on the whispers, i tried to figure out where they came from.........

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿'s pov

as i was screaming for help i could not help but have the feeling that this time.....this time someone will save me......and save us

this is all for now, can you guess who it is¿¿¿???(lol i figured out how to do the upside down question mark and now i will use it forever X3)